Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I'll take any mother fucker's money if he given it away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Al Harrington posted:

have the Rick Astley nudes leaked yet?

He's never gonna give them up

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye

nooneofconsequence posted:

I'll take any mother fucker's money if he given it away.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
why aren't the blogs pointing out that pretty much all of these hot celebs are straighht white women??

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

NurhacisUrn posted:

So they're doing such a great job in the fight against cancer they can turn away donations now? News to me.

The CEO would prefer it if his quarter million dollar salary came from donations from fine, upstanding citizens like the employees at GoldmanSachs and Bank of America.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

cis white male posted:

why aren't the blogs pointing out that pretty much all of these hot celebs are straighht white women??

yeah when's someoen gunna release those black lesbian nudes, i've been waiting for 100 pages

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

cis white male posted:

True. Now that you mention it, I am about a quart low on black lesbian militant feminist movie star leaked nudes.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Scapegoat posted:

One thing I've wondered about this is it always the girl that has been hacked? Perhaps the boyfriend might have been an easier target in some cases.

That's what I was wondering especially standing naked next to Christmas tree from many feet away "hey get a shot of this with my phone too"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Anyone want to launch a kickstarter boondoggle? I have a great idea to scam nerds out of millions.

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

NurhacisUrn posted:

True. Now that you mention it, I am about a quart low on black lesbian militant feminist movie star leaked nudes.

How can you tell, without a dipstick?

ihopeirememberthis
Sep 8, 2011
loving hell guys stop posting so much crap i thought there was a new leak

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Costello Jello posted:

How can you tell, without a dipstick?

:drat:

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

cis white male posted:

Or the fact that theyre all bangin. As in "its so morally bankrupt to look at pictures of these women who have been marketed as attractive and desirable. Aint no fuggos in here, they aren't allowed to be celebrities anyway, after all our standards stop with the pretty people."

Some sweet breasteses though, drat sweet.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

NurhacisUrn posted:

Yeah, we need to balance it out.
So can Mr Belding's, that kid from Deliverance's, and a Thalidomide victim's iCloud account be hacked next please.
k tnx

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Quickscope420dad posted:

yeah when's someoen gunna release those black lesbian nudes, i've been waiting for 100 pages

you've been a real patient advocate and ally for the celeb lesbian nudes of colour in dis thread, admirable

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

ihopeirememberthis posted:

loving hell guys stop posting so much crap i thought there was a new leak

dude i'm so sorry, your poor penis :(

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

cis white male posted:

you've been a real patient advocate and ally for the celeb lesbian nudes of colour in dis thread, admirable

He has. Quickscope420dad is the best guy around. If I had a daughter, I'd let him have all of her nudes, but only with her permission and his username written on her belly.

happyhippy posted:

and a Thalidomide victim

:wow:

gently caress the haters of this thread.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

cis white male posted:

That's also the only reason people are up in arms. I guarantee you that viewing Nikki Minaj leaked nudes would not be getting articles written about how it propagates rape culture or whatever. "Rape" is rapidly becoming the left's version of "bootstraps".

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
tbh nicki minaj is pretty much naked in most her vids and public appearances anyway so if she had naked pics leaked it wouldn't really be news

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

BigBoss posted:

That's also the only reason people are up in arms. I guarantee you that viewing Nikki Minaj leaked nudes would not be getting articles written about how it propagates rape culture or whatever. "Rape" is rapidly becoming the left's version of "bootstraps".

this is one of the best examples of rape culture you dummy

women took pictures of their tatas and nanas and sent them to people, their accounts are hacked by a criminal, they get blamed for daring to iMessage their hoo hahs.

"rape culture" is the heavily loaded way of saying "a culture that blames victims of sexual crimes because they're too desirable to not have a sexual crime happen, so they should just wear a frumpy hoodie"

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

death .cab for qt posted:

women took pictures of their tatas and nanas and sent them to people, their accounts are hacked by a criminal, they get blamed for daring to iMessage their hoo hahs.

"rape culture" is the heavily loaded way of saying "a culture that blames victims of sexual crimes because they're too desirable to not have a sexual crime happen, so they should just wear a frumpy hoodie"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Good stuff op.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Thanks for proving my point. :)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

are tits public property? what about vaginas?

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

Look at this seriouspost here. Fellas, I think it is serious. Seriously retarded.

WHAT A GOOD DOG posted:

what about vaginas?

Vaginas are definitely pubic property.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

you're right but c'mon, kno your auidience

you just shouted at a brick wall

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

There's a serious correlation between wanting to talk about rape culture and playing insanely gay vidoe games for up to 9000 hours instead of looking at photos of big veiny droopers. I wonder what this means.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

great all these photos are in folders for each actress, now I have to take them all out of the folders one by one (making a background slideshow for my rape party)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ethanol posted:

great all these photos are in folders for each actress, now I have to take them all out of the folders one by one (making a background slideshow for my rape party)

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

ethanol posted:

just write a cool script like Mark Zuckerbrah in Social Networks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSKoVsHs_Ko

check that rape

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

cis white male posted:

you're right but c'mon, kno your auidience

you just shouted at a brick wall

it sucks poo poo that people immediately used the concept of rape culture to yell at every thing and equate everything to rape, because nowadays you can't even mention the very real systematic objectification of women without using a phrase that everybody eye rolls at or explaining poo poo for a good ten minutes

ruined by sjws, ignored by mras, great job everybody

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian
reminder that the real life mark zuckerburg hacked the photos of all the houses in harvard and put them online while liveblogging the entire process because "Jessica Alona is a bitch. I need to think of something to make to take my mind off her."

and now his webby site deletes hot pics of celebs from its timelines lol

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

sidenote tho kate upton + her baseball boy is criminal in the rear end department, no couple should have a collective amount of good booty that big

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

...maybe you need to lay down and get some rest? This is somethingawful, not change.org. If you have taken anything in this thread seriously in any way, there are medications that can help you.

sidenote tho kate upton + her baseball boy is criminal in the rear end department, no couple should have a collective amount of good booty that big

:lol: you bastard.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Agrajag posted:

tbh nicki minaj is pretty much naked in most her vids and public appearances anyway so if she had naked pics leaked it wouldn't really be news

Pretty much naked is the same as being naked with a dick in the eye for you just because she's black?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
plape culture

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

p much

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

it sucks poo poo that people immediately used the concept of rape culture to yell at every thing and equate everything to rape, because nowadays you can't even mention the very real systematic objectification of women without using a phrase that everybody eye rolls at or explaining poo poo for a good ten minutes

yah yah, same problem exists for "White Privilege" and to a lesser extent even "feminists" and "global warming"

few bad apples make bizarre claims and poison words attached to actual problems

the gays have done the best job not creating annoying buzzwords for the Gay Rights Movement which I think has contributed to the massive strides forwards they've made and their integration into the mainstream

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Neo Duckberg posted:

plape culture

vape culture not rape culture :420:

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

vape culture not rape culture :420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
can we create one of those buzzword graphics that bolds the more a word is said?

• Locked thread