Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

CatsPajamas posted:

Ah, dammit. Now this is getting me all excited about these games that aren't out yet. :argh:

The only time I'm ever really less-than-happy about being excited for games that aren't already out are cases like Zelda, where I am simultaneously starving for additional details but also praying that I see as little as possible about the game, while crossing my fingers that I don't catch absolutely massive spoilers in YouTube thumbnails.

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I can tell you tat Stealth Inc 2 (scheduled for October) isn't anywhere on that list at all, rear end a quick example.

They're usually okay about their own games, aside from the ones they omit to list at all that just show up out of nowhere, but for third-party stuff they'll just make up release windows if they can't get a confirmation at short notice, I've heard this from a bunch of indie devs especially.
Oh yeah, that's right! I even noted that when I put up the official release date yesterday, as well as noting that Art of Balance is already finished and yet it wasn't there.

In the case of Affordable Space Adventures, I'd still be willing to bet that we're looking at a 2015 release date since that's what the KnapNok rep sorta' suggested at E3, but I could probably ask Nifflas about it to confirm, since he's a pretty easy dude to talk to.

Ultigonio fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Sep 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

Only games worth owning in 2015 are in this list.

I was gonna argue this but then I realized who was saying ti and know whatever I could name wouldn't' matter.

CatsPajamas posted:

Agree with you about the Wii U not getting a lot of press. I imagine it's because there's not as much money involved. Eh, most popular "gaming journalism" is so much of a sham they don't even bother to hide it.

I agree that gaming journalism is a sham but the Wii U's problems aren't because gaming sites don't talk about it. I see as much coverage on that front than any other and of course there's money in it. I've seen Nintendo put up ads on game sites and it's not like Nintendo news doesn't get views because of the rabid fanbase . There is literally no basis in this assertion.

No Egrets
May 30, 2013

That's right, and it's an Armani.

CatsPajamas posted:

There's been so much added to Super Smash Bros. since the N64, although the original is still a classic. Have you seen all the character intros?
I am indescribably excited for pac-man!

CatsPajamas posted:

Ah, dammit. Now this is getting me all excited about these games that aren't out yet. :argh:
I know that feeling :argh:

CatsPajamas
Jul 4, 2013

I hated the new Stupid Newbie avatar so much that I bought a new one for this user. Congrats, Lowtax.

axleblaze posted:

I agree that gaming journalism is a sham but the Wii U's problems aren't because gaming sites don't talk about it. I see as much coverage on that front than any other and of course there's money in it. I've seen Nintendo put up ads on game sites and it's not like Nintendo news doesn't get views because of the rabid fanbase . There is literally no basis in this assertion.

Glad we agree on the sham bit! Just to be clear I'm not saying the Wii U's problems were caused solely by compromised press, I'm saying you won't see a gaming journalism site that redoes their homepage to promote a Nintendo game (couldn't find the .jpg of IGN doing it for Halo, but you can find the McGriddles one with a quick Google search). Publicity is definitely one of the reasons why the Wii U hasn't been as successful given people have posted in this thread not realizing it was distinct from the Wii. To a point that's to be expected, but when marketing becomes more profitable than content it means producers are going to focus on the former rather than the latter. That's no good.

Ultigonio posted:

In the case of Affordable Space Adventures, I'd still be willing to bet that we're looking at a 2015 release date since that's what the KnapNok rep sorta' suggested at E3, but I could probably ask Nifflas about it to confirm, since he's a pretty easy dude to talk to.

I have heard only good things about Affordable Space but wasn't really familiar with the creator or his previous works. Jsor mentioned he did the Knytt games and Within a Deep Forest a while back, are those still worth checking out?

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007
Lipstick Apathy

CatsPajamas posted:

Glad we agree on the sham bit! Just to be clear I'm not saying the Wii U's problems were caused solely by compromised press, I'm saying you won't see a gaming journalism site that redoes their homepage to promote a Nintendo game (couldn't find the .jpg of IGN doing it for Halo, but you can find the McGriddles one with a quick Google search). Publicity is definitely one of the reasons why the Wii U hasn't been as successful given people have posted in this thread not realizing it was distinct from the Wii. To a point that's to be expected, but when marketing becomes more profitable than content it means producers are going to focus on the former rather than the latter. That's no good.

I have heard only good things about Affordable Space but wasn't really familiar with the creator or his previous works. Jsor mentioned he did the Knytt games and Within a Deep Forest a while back, are those still worth checking out?

I would recommend them. Their good games to just sit down and play without stressing about them to much.

You can find within a deep forest, Knytt and Knytt stories for free on the developers site: http://nifflas.ni2.se/?page=News

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

CatsPajamas posted:

There's been so much added to Super Smash Bros. since the N64, although the original is still a classic. Have you seen all the character intros?

I wish they had used the Live and Learn song they used in Sonic's Brawl trailer for his new one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKJywQF-cXA

It just feel so Sonic, even more so than using a song from his Genesis games would have.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.
^^^Over ten years later, Live and Learn is still my jam

CatsPajamas posted:

I would absolutely recommend playing all of the games (or at least all of the freeware games) listed on the side on his site. Within a Deep Forest can be really tough, but The Great Work and Knytt Stories are both relaxing, easy games to play, and Knytt Stories has an absolutely stellar level editor with mods that add even more features. I fell in love with Saira so much that I spent hours and hours on a gameplay commentary for it, though it's price is admittedly a little steep for the amount of content WAIT NO NEVERMIND SAIRA IS APPARENTLY FREE NOW GO DOWNLOAD IT.

Also, after digging a little on KnapNok's Twitter page, I confirmed that they're doin' the Q1 2015 release date.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
Shovelknight was a much better game than I thought it would be. I would recommend it if you like fun Megaman X style boss battles. That is all, goodnight.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

From my perspective the Wii U suffered from the Wii's glut of shovelware/mediocre titles and lackluster entries in its big franchises; it had its share of great games but it died a long slow death. I camped out for the drat thing on launch night and by 2011 I almost didn't bother getting Skyward Sword. A lifelong Nintendo fanboy almost didn't get a console's Zelda title. Nintendo burned through a lot of goodwill and fumbled the Wii U's launch too badly to make up for it. Either people thought it was yet another stupid peripheral, or they were asking why they should buy yet another underpowered console so they could play more minigame collections and New Super Mario. Between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword even Zelda started to feel like an "okay" series, so you didn't even have that to look forward to as a system seller.

The complete failure of motion controls was pretty disheartening too. It felt like we had suffered through the beta test of waggle for nothing. We dealt with an underpowered, non-hd console and a generation of entries in flagship series with waggle shoehorned into them just so that work could get tossed out the window. It was disappointing to gradually realize what a failed experiment that was and left me with little confidence in Nintendo's latest stupid gimmick, this time a tablet controller that no one asked for or wanted.

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Sep 3, 2014

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
The WiiU is dead. RIP Nintendo

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Kilometers Davis posted:

It seems that you have set it to tv/gamepad once and then every other time holding B to boot into Wii mode works without the other sensor bar. Nintendo you so silly.

Now that I'm there it would be great if someone can tell me why this happens as soon as Brawl boots up :(

http://i.imgur.com/fePKfnm.jpg

Sorry to quote myself again but I'm still looking for help with this. It's not the usual Brawl error because it shows the splash menu and icon and all, but once I click play I get that every time. It's so weird that I can't find a single mention of this via google. It's not exactly easy to put into words though.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Tender Bender posted:

From my perspective the Wii U suffered from the Wii's glut of shovelware/mediocre titles and lackluster entries in its big franchises; it had its share of great games but it died a long slow death. I camped out for the drat thing on launch night and by 2011 I almost didn't bother getting Skyward Sword. A lifelong Nintendo fanboy almost didn't get a console's Zelda title. Nintendo burned through a lot of goodwill and fumbled the Wii U's launch too badly to make up for it. Either people thought it was yet another stupid peripheral, or they were asking why they should buy yet another underpowered console so they could play more minigame collections and New Super Mario. Between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword even Zelda started to feel like an "okay" series, so you didn't even have that to look forward to as a system seller.

The complete failure of motion controls was pretty disheartening too. It felt like we had suffered through the beta test of waggle for nothing. We dealt with an underpowered, non-hd console and a generation of entries in flagship series with waggle shoehorned into them just so that work could get tossed out the window. It was disappointing to gradually realize what a failed experiment that was and left me with little confidence in Nintendo's latest stupid gimmick, this time a tablet controller that no one asked for or wanted.

Where'd you find this quote? NeoGAF or GameFAQs?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

bladeworksmaster posted:

Try out all the weapons, find your favorite, and build armor to benefit that weapon the most. There is no clear cut worst or best weapon.

Other then the kelbi bow. But that doesn't come into play at all until the endgame.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Going back to Mario plot chat, why would anyone want plot in a non-RPG Mario? Did we learn nothing from Sunshine and the first Galaxy game?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

axleblaze posted:

Going back to Mario plot chat, why would anyone want plot in a non-RPG Mario? Did we learn nothing from Sunshine and the first Galaxy game?

Because it's cute?

And seriously what the hell was wrong with Galaxy's plot? It was completely inoffensive at worst because if you didn't want to see it you didn't have to. If you did want to see it, it was done in a really cute way and provided some nice back story to an otherwise unexplained character.

I get that not everyone is into the ~rich Mario lore~ like I am, but like I said it was completely optional so that shouldn't matter.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

sharrrk posted:

Because it's cute?

And seriously what the hell was wrong with Galaxy's plot? It was completely inoffensive at worst because if you didn't want to see it you didn't have to. If you did want to see it, it was done in a really cute way and provided some nice back story to an otherwise unexplained character.

I get that not everyone is into the ~rich Mario lore~ like I am, but like I said it was completely optional so that shouldn't matter.

I just found it dull and badly done and the ending was kind of bad.

I'm not saying Galaxy had alot of plot or that what was there got in the way of me loving the crap out of that game, it's just I really didn't care for what was there at all and haven't really missed them trying on that front.

In general Nintendo isn't a company I go to for story and don't think they've ever been particularly great at it. The gameplay is what matters anyways.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

axleblaze posted:

I just found it dull and badly done and the ending was kind of bad.

I'm not saying Galaxy had alot of plot or that what was there got in the way of me loving the crap out of that game, it's just I really didn't care for what was there at all and haven't really missed them trying on that front.

In general Nintendo isn't a company I go to for story and don't think they've ever been particularly great at it. The gameplay is what matters anyways.

I mean, sure if that's not what you are interested in then that's fine. I get it, not everyone cares about that. I just don't get why you pointed to it as an example of why they should never try to do it when it was done in the least offensive way possible.

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?
Yeah, I found the plot of Mario Galaxy inoffensive at worst and charming at its best. It was a nifty addition to an already mechanically great Mario game and it's only here that I've heard complaints about it. Or, for that matter, the complaints about Rosalina, a nifty and charming character from a nifty and charming game.

Ultigonio
Oct 26, 2012

Well now.

Tender Bender posted:

Between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword even Zelda started to feel like an "okay" series, so you didn't even have that to look forward to as a system seller.
There are people who think that the Zelda series died with Ocarina of Time because Eiji Aonuma is literally Hitler (even though many of the design philosophies present there were taken from LttP, albeit sometimes without accounting for other changes in formula). There are better places to call out Nintendo's lackluster software production during the Wii/DS era.

Ultigonio fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Sep 3, 2014

trigger9631
Nov 18, 2004

I love my ducks.
Anyone know what equipment I'd need to be able to use my Macbook Air as a monitor for my Wii U? I'd like to try Twitch streaming some Wii U games from my MBA. I realize I don't have the most optimal machine for Twitch streaming -- I plan to put something better together in the future. For now, am just curious if I have any options to mess with.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

I'm still in the midst of my mario playthrough, and I think it plays off the latest posts. I really don't feel like Nintendo dropped off quality-wise with the Wii; Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 were more than enough for me to remain a happy person.

But my excitement for the Wii was entirely a reaction to my bitter disappointment with the gamecube's selection of paltry classics. Wind Waker is... polarizing, in the best of cases. Twilight Princess arrived too late to really matter. And Mario Sunshine is a fun game but absolutely crushed under the weight of expectation.

And that was basically it, as far as memorable Nintendo games for that era went. Pikmin never did much for me, and Metroid Prime was a series I admired more than I liked.

I guess each generation offers a different "flavor" of Nintendo ice cream, and its okay to lick whichever one you like best. Wait, what?

-----

On an entirely side note, how does super mario 64 ds play with the 3ds' thumbstick? I went to dive back in and dick around with Mario 64, but don't really feel like plopping down money for the VC version since i'm probably not going to replay much more than the opening levels.

And similarly, is the only option to play Mario sunshine to buy used copies off of ebay? Damned dirty internets.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Narcissus1916 posted:

On an entirely side note, how does super mario 64 ds play with the 3ds' thumbstick?

It is the most counterintuitive thing I have tried to do on a game controller without remapping the buttons or turning the controller upside down or something. It is a nightmare and it will probably not go too well for you.

Shards of Fate
Apr 19, 2002

They look like monsters to you?

Narcissus1916 posted:

On an entirely side note, how does super mario 64 ds play with the 3ds' thumbstick? I went to dive back in and dick around with Mario 64, but don't really feel like plopping down money for the VC version since i'm probably not going to replay much more than the opening levels.

I thought it played pretty well on the 3DS thumbstick. I didn't touch the game since I got it with the original DS launch as it was unplayable. I booted it up again with my 3DS though.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

I received Wonderful 101 in the MK8 promotion, but I don't have enough loving disk space to download it. Is it worth getting a 64GB USB stick? If so, which ones are good?

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

Mercury Crusader posted:

Where'd you find this quote? NeoGAF or GameFAQs?

I think that's pretty spot on and basically exactly how I felt, especially with what Nintendo was showing of WiiU for the year before release and the first six months. I only got a WiiU because of dumb blind faith in Nintendo. Luckily my faith was rewarded this time and it's the best console and some of the best games they've made in a long long time.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

axleblaze posted:

I don't even like voices in my mario games :bahgawd:

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Hakkesshu posted:

I received Wonderful 101 in the MK8 promotion, but I don't have enough loving disk space to download it. Is it worth getting a 64GB USB stick? If so, which ones are good?

Honestly, you're better off just getting an external hard drive. Spend the $50-60 to get a Western Digital 500GB external drive and a USB Y-cable. In the future you can format it, if you don't need it for the Wii U anymore, and use it for storage on your computer.

Nintendo doesn't suggest the use of thumb drives because they have a finite number of times they can be written.

greatn posted:

I think that's pretty spot on and basically exactly how I felt, especially with what Nintendo was showing of WiiU for the year before release and the first six months. I only got a WiiU because of dumb blind faith in Nintendo. Luckily my faith was rewarded this time and it's the best console and some of the best games they've made in a long long time.

I had a big post written about how I agree, but lost it when I accidently hit the back button on my mouse. Long story short, I never owned a Wii because I felt the same way (the Wii and Virual Boy are the only Nintendo consoles that I haven't owned), but I was persuaded by E3 this year and the cheap refurb price to buy a Wii U, and am very happy I did. The gamepad is quickly becoming my favorite controller I've ever used.

Nolgthorn
Jan 30, 2001

The pendulum of the mind alternates between sense and nonsense

Tender Bender posted:

What the. You bought a Wii U on launch day and you didn't like the Wii, how did you do this to your brain?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

From my perspective the Wii U suffered from the Wii's glut of shovelware/mediocre titles and lackluster entries in its big franchises; it had its share of great games but it died a long slow death.
Felt the exact same way when I bought a launch 360. Didn't play it for months and months. Then some good games came out and I used it all the time.

quote:

Between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword even Zelda started to feel like an "okay" series, so you didn't even have that to look forward to as a system seller.
Zelda sold me on the system a month ago. I got this system for zelda, and its insanely large backlog with all previous zeldas. The other games I have been playing have been surprisingly, consistently amazing.

quote:

The complete failure of motion controls was pretty disheartening too.
Motion controls own. The wii u is one of very few consoles to be backwards compatible with the previous generations controller. You have seen the wii sales numbers right? I mean, how can you call that a product failure.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ethanol posted:

You have seen the wii sales numbers right? I mean, how can you call that a product failure.

In the sense that they didn't always work. It's pretty hard to screw up "pressing a button = action", but you turn that button into a specific motion, with no set start and end points and no feedback, and things start getting messy. Metroid Prime 3 was the best use of the Wiimote because you could always see where you were pointing with it, even when you moved the pointer away from the screen.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

SatansBestBuddy posted:

In the sense that they didn't always work. It's pretty hard to screw up "pressing a button = action", but you turn that button into a specific motion, with no set start and end points and no feedback, and things start getting messy. Metroid Prime 3 was the best use of the Wiimote because you could always see where you were pointing with it, even when you moved the pointer away from the screen.

Yeah it's not perfect but I enjoy motion controls so much I just have to chuckle when it's called a complete failure.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
They're so much of a complete failure that both Sony and Microsoft incorporated motion controls into their consoles after Nintendo made one based around them!

But yeah, I can't say I really like them more than just buttons n' sticks. They work well in some cases and add something to the game occasionally but more often they feel shoehorned in. See any Wii game that unnecessarily has a button press mapped to "wave Wiimote in indeterminate direction".

My favorite case of them is either Metroid Prime 3 where the motion/pointing controls are really well-done and central to the gameplay or the No More Heroes games where they're a little spice-type thing that gives some "feeling" to the gameplay.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
When it wasnt "shake instead of hit button" motion/pointer controls owned, and whatever your opinion of them they were by definition not a failure.

I also love the remote/nunchuck for non-motion controls because of how lazy it allows me to be. You shouldve seen my standard Xenoblade position, so comfy.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Monkey Fracas posted:

They're so much of a complete failure that both Sony and Microsoft incorporated motion controls into their consoles after Nintendo made one based around them!

Well, no one really likes them there either.

Wii was trendy for a bit and it was the must have tech everyone wanted. The people that thought motion controls were neat got the system with Wii sports then promptly forgot about the system. MS and Sony saw the sales numbers and tried to get in on it but most people were sort of over that by the time they came out with anything. the Kinect got a small amount of what the Wii got because it was different enough but the hype died down even quicker and MS eventually had to back down from insisting that xbones even needed one.

Motion controls weren't a failure in the sense that they didn't (initially) do extremely well, but more in the sense that they really failed to catch on and really aren't a thing that is gonna be emphasized by anyone all that much in the future. It's kind of like movies and 3D: it hasn't gone away but it's not the wave of the future that game companies were hoping for.

axelblaze fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Sep 3, 2014

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Monkey Fracas posted:

And Sony is leading the sales charts despite (or more likely because of) leaving it out of their console, while Microsoft's sales were lagging enough that it forced them to offer a new SKU without the motion controls, which was enough to double the sales of the console.

They added the motion controls as a knee-jerk response because they were getting bitch slapped in the market place by the Wii. However, the Wii sold like it did because it appealed to "casual gamers", i.e. a group of customers that never purchased videogames before (or since, unless it's on their phone).

The Wii was a (very very fortunate) gamble that paid off because of the state of consumers and technology at the time, as well as the relatively low price and form factor. 4 years earlier or later, and the thing could have been an absolute flop. Wii's success is more an indicator of the state of the market at the time, and less of an indicator of the desire for and effectiveness of motion contols in videogames.

The fact that Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are only tertiarily supporting motion controls this generation, while focusing on more traditional controllers is pretty telling that motion controls are suited, at best, as a minor enhancement to a controller and not as the principle means of control.

Devs hate it and the core videogame purchasing population is lukewarm on it, split between those that hate it, those that don't mind it, and those that only played videogames because of the novelty of motions controls and are unlikely to be a force in the market in the future.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

The DualShock 4 actually has SIXAXIS and Move technology built into it, but very few games use either one and you can't use those features period if you connect it to a PS3. I think there's maybe a handful of PS4 games that even support Move itself, like Until Dawn maybe?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Well if you mean "profitable fad" counts as "failure" then yeah they were a failure I guess.

Fremry
Nov 4, 2003

Policenaut posted:

The DualShock 4 actually has SIXAXIS and Move technology built into it, but very few games use either one and you can't use those features period if you connect it to a PS3. I think there's maybe a handful of PS4 games that even support Move itself, like Until Dawn maybe?

6 axis was in the PS3 and barely used as well. I can't really remember games that used it except for the skydiving part of one of the Ratchet and Clank games.

Move technology is built into the controller, but the camera that is needed to use the move technology is an optional add on.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The Wii was a massive success and anyone who says otherwise is an utter idiot. I mean, wasn't it the most profitable console of all time? You're out of your loving mind to call it anything but Nintendo's greatest success story since the NES, despite the divisive controls of the Wii-mote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Fremry posted:

And Sony is leading the sales charts despite (or more likely because of) leaving it out of their console, while Microsoft's sales were lagging enough that it forced them to offer a new SKU without the motion controls, which was enough to double the sales of the console.

They added the motion controls as a knee-jerk response because they were getting bitch slapped in the market place by the Wii. However, the Wii sold like it did because it appealed to "casual gamers", i.e. a group of customers that never purchased videogames before (or since, unless it's on their phone).

The Wii was a (very very fortunate) gamble that paid off because of the state of consumers and technology at the time, as well as the relatively low price and form factor. 4 years earlier or later, and the thing could have been an absolute flop. Wii's success is more an indicator of the state of the market at the time, and less of an indicator of the desire for and effectiveness of motion contols in videogames.

The fact that Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo are only tertiarily supporting motion controls this generation, while focusing on more traditional controllers is pretty telling that motion controls are suited, at best, as a minor enhancement to a controller and not as the principle means of control.

Devs hate it and the core videogame purchasing population is lukewarm on it, split between those that hate it, those that don't mind it, and those that only played videogames because of the novelty of motions controls and are unlikely to be a force in the market in the future.

Jesus Christ

Nintendo just got motherfucking STRUCK DOWN
:vince: :thurman: :iceburn: :hellyeah:

• Locked thread