Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

this_is_hard posted:

Isn't that the goon meet where they did a2m in a tent while other goons watched?

gooncamp
:gooncamp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

this_is_hard posted:

Isn't that the goon meet where they did a2m in a tent while other goons watched?

i wouldn't gently caress kate upton but i'd go tongue spelunking then make out with a morbidly obese goonette anyday.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
I think we can at least reach a consensus and say that Lena Dunham is indeed ugly and fat (and wasn't even blessed with huge boobs despite her fatness).

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

vyst posted:

i wouldn't gently caress kate upton but i'd go tongue spelunking then make out with a morbidly obese goonette anyday.

Same

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

I was born in a farmhouse in Pineville, North Carolina

vyst posted:

same but morbidly obese goon (im gay)

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

Sounds absurd right?

except she gets paid to be insanely attractive, and she's not? that's the complete opposite of your dumb argument

i mean i understand that taste is all relative, and she certainly has attractive features, but she's no loving goddess that some of ya'll make her out to be. but whatever, i'm not going to slap fight about it.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

except she gets paid to be insanely attractive, and she's not? that's the complete opposite of your dumb argument

i mean i understand that taste is all relative, and she certainly has attractive features, but she's no loving goddess that some of ya'll make her out to be. but whatever, i'm not going to slap fight about it.

Post your pic plz

Tia

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

If people that matter didn't find her attractive they wouldn't pay her for being attractive. You do not matter however, so you can safely assume that whether you find her attractive or not is irrelevant. Same for me.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Tuxedo Gin posted:

yeah i only gently caress girls who look like supermodels when they have no makeup or postprocessing. if you need makeup or photoshop to appear on si swimsuit edition, basically i'm too good for you

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

King Vidiot posted:

You see, it's funny because you posted the one picture where she looks halfway attractive.

You take it back, I'm not above posting more you son of a bitch!

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

i never said that? wow, you guys are loving defensive as poo poo about this woman. you know she's not going to read any of this, right? jesus christ. untwist your little panties, i'm just a dude on the internet who has a different opinion than you! don't take it personally

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Hey Kate, like lay off all those Carl's jr burgers for real.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

maybe she'll hire one of you guys to carry her massive sagging tits if you defend her a little more

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Tuxedo Gin posted:

maybe she'll hire one of you guys to carry her massive sagging tits if you defend her a little more

I think you have caught the gay.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
i'd like to offer some support too them titties

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i never said that? wow, you guys are loving defensive as poo poo about this woman. you know she's not going to read any of this, right? jesus christ. untwist your little panties, i'm just a dude on the internet who has a different opinion than you! don't take it personally

You're the one kind of freaking out about this. I mean, I apologize for using sentence structure and punctuation but I don't want you to think I really care about what your opinion on Kate Upton is. If I did, I apologize, for you thinking I cared because I don't. It's a common thing amongst angry SomethingAwful dot com users.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I think you have caught the gay.

i'm extremely gay

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

You're the one kind of freaking out about this. I mean, I apologize for using sentence structure and punctuation but I don't want you to think I really care about your opinion on Kate Upton is. If I did, I apologize, for you thinking I cared because I don't.

lol grammar in gbs

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

http://fat.gfycat.com/HastyInnocentJuliabutterfly.gif

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

King Vidiot posted:

You see, it's funny because you posted the one picture where she looks halfway attractive.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

you're funny, i like you

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere
This thread is poo poo, but Kate Upton's naked body is more poo poo, that's my opinion and you just read it.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Tuxedo Gin posted:

you're funny, i like you

Wanna gently caress

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
so much careposting

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

This was worth Tuxedo Gain's freak-out about how much he hates Kate Upton's flab that she's forcing into his face. I mean, that poor guy can't get a break, all of those pictures he keeps opening, having to look at her swinging tits while he tries to choke back the vomit. He's being violated repeatedly.

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

i think Kate uptown is mediocre at best,

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

this_is_hard posted:

Wanna gently caress

k

King Vidiot posted:

This was worth Tuxedo Gain's freak-out about how much he hates Kate Upton's flab that she's forcing into his face. I mean, that poor guy can't get a break, all of those pictures he keeps opening, having to look at her swinging tits while he tries to choke back the vomit. He's being violated repeatedly.

yeah seriously everybody is going on about these poor raped women but how about us guys who don't find them to be 10/10 as advertised but mere 7/10. i think we should get some kind of reparations

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i feel like i've been raped by Kate Upton

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
Uptown Katey

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

billy joel was singin bout kate uptown girl

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

my personal opinion is that i wish i found her more attractive than i do because it was kind of difficult to masturbate to her pictures thats all. i still finished and it's all good.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

my personal opinion is that i wish i found her more attractive than i do because it was kind of difficult to masturbate to her pictures thats all. i still finished and it's all good.

of the nudes which were your favorites like which celeb

naem
May 29, 2011

Am I allowed to say I think Kirsten dunst is way mega hot still and I would make a sex with her

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

my friend said she thought kate upton was fat after seeing those pictures. everyone in here talking poo poo on kate upton. peep those pendulous, excellent titties and perfect rear end. whats wrong w/you people

James Polk
Jun 18, 2010

Tuxedo Gin posted:

i bet kale uptown would have a lot of trouble masturbatkng to you, think about it

that's why i only masturbates to gay men on chat roulette who will masturbate back and appreciate my body it's the only way i can get off

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
kate upton... IN SPACE

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
since this turned into kate upton chat

heres more kate upton, this time doing gravity experiments

i want to do zero g as well :(

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

naem posted:

Am I allowed to say I think Kirsten dunst is way mega hot still and I would make a sex with her

same

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Fandyien posted:

my friend said she thought kate upton was fat after seeing those pictures. everyone in here talking poo poo on kate upton. peep those pendulous, excellent titties and perfect rear end. whats wrong w/you people

Lets not exaggerate here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

vyst posted:

of the nudes which were your favorites like which celeb

i like the girl with the christmas tree she seems fun

also the buttsniffer

• Locked thread