Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Road FC is just starting off. Fighters are tiny, the arena hosting the event surprisingly big and loud and everyone's named Kim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
broken pic

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

Also worth noting, the judge stated that she will refer to Koppenhaver by exactly that name, not taking part in his childish power fantasy and calling him War Machine, regardless of any legal name change.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/9/3/6102319/war-machine-facing-31-charges-and-possibility-of-life-in-prison

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

quote:

Among the charges Koppenhaver will be on trail for are attempted murder, sexual assault, battery, coercion, preventing or dissuading a witness or victim from reporting a crime, and first-degree kidnapping resulting in substantial bodily harm.

He faces the possibility of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

throw the book at him, pick the book back up, and throw it again

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

-Atom- posted:

gently caress it, just shoot him.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

-Atom- posted:

Just throw him in a volcano

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
LAVA FLOW FC - JEREMY JACKSON V WAR MACHINE "THE LOSER IS THE LADY" MATCH

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
If you're just going to ignore his legal name why drop back to Koppenhaver? You're already in the wild west just refer to him as piece of poo poo or crap person.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Captain Log posted:

gently caress it, just shoot him.

please

mewse
May 2, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

If you're just going to ignore his legal name why drop back to Koppenhaver? You're already in the wild west just refer to him as piece of poo poo or crap person.

That would be disrespectful to pieces of poo poo

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Greg Jackson posted:

That would be disrespectful to pieces of poo poo

We all know how concerned you are about managing the reputations of pieces of poo poo

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Bundt Cake posted:

We all know how concerned you are about managing the reputations of pieces of poo poo

:thurman:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Bundt Cake posted:

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Bundt Cake posted:

i get the joke but other than jones, who else?

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Cowboy SEE-ROW-NAY given the latest anecdotes.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Yuriy posted:

Overeem now

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Yuriy posted:

Diego Brandao wanted to stab Poirier in the neck with the pen and has done other things like that I'm pretty sure, Overeem nuff said, Nate The Great Marquardt failed drug tests and also hosed up an event for UFC, Clay Guida isn't a bad guy in the real world but he commits crimes against enjoyment when he fights, probably others.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

i feel like clay just by association with jason would work as justification plus that loving maynard fight

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

Cowboy SEE-ROW-NAY given the latest anecdotes.

whatd he do

also why are we hating on overeem??

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
and let's not forget the biggest piece of poo poo greg jackson manages by default: greg jackson.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Yuriy posted:

whatd he do

Woodley saays he's a jokey racist and grabs girls butts at fan expos. Cerrone denies the claims.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

and let's not forget the biggest piece of poo poo greg jackson manages by default: greg jackson.

i dunno, greg jackson has brought me an odd amount of entertainment.

say-ro-knee, his soothing voice belting out commands, his change to a russian accent when with a russian fighter

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Woodley saays he's a jokey racist and grabs girls butts at fan expos. Cerrone denies the claims.

eh, i can see both those things, he strikes me as a Good Ol' Boy but i doubt hes like an actual racist based on his boy toy leonard the bad boy garcia

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Yuriy posted:

his change to a russian accent when with a russian fighter

that wasn't as bad as tarantino trying to speak like a black person on bet only because of the proportional fame / audience but it was at least as autistic.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

that wasn't as bad as tarantino trying to speak like a black person on bet only because of the proportional fame / audience but it was at least as autistic.

yes but both those things are funny which is what's important

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

greg jackson also brought about dunc's Frank Mir nodes picture which I wish archives worked for because it was funny as heck

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
JON! JON JONES! CHECK ON LYOTO! Get some fans

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Greg Jackson's only real crime is being insufferably weird.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

coconono posted:

which is a real crime, in the courtroom of hysterical amateur internet commentary

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

That wasn't Woodley, it was Bobby Green

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

fatherdog posted:

That wasn't Woodley, it was Bobby Green

Intel is the real racist

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
cerrone committed boat rage, which is the greatest earthly sin

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

cerrone committed boat rage, which is the greatest earthly sin

Not committed on land, sin doesn't count

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

LobsterMobster posted:

Not committed on land, sin doesn't count

stop this please

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

LobsterMobster posted:

Intel is the real racist

Around explosiveness, never relax

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol

e: wasn't laughing at racism, i have athletic friends

Marching Powder fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Sep 3, 2014

mewse
May 2, 2006

coconono posted:

This isn't a crime, good luck phoning the police.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Greg Jackson posted:

This isn't a crime, good luck phoning the police.

If Greg Jackson was committing any crimes, I'm Jon Jones would have let the authorities know by now.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Not to get racial or anything but, they're both built like an athlete.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Jim Ross and Chael Sonnen are calling that absurd one night welterweight tournament on 10/3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

-Atom- posted:

Jim Ross and Chael Sonnen are calling that absurd one night welterweight tournament on 10/3

Link me to the detail on this please?