Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hummingbirds
Feb 17, 2011

Koala Food posted:

Way ahead of you. Gonna get my free dozen doughnuts for dress like a pirate day.

Stability is fine. If it fits correctly, you don't get caught up on anything besides maybe carpet.

I think he meant does your injured foot catch on things since it's sticking out behind you quite a ways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

QuasiQuack posted:

Just waiting for them to arrive now :buddy:

So the purple ones got delivered to the store I ordered them from, and they now look like this :smith:

They contacted me asking if I still wanted them and I said no. Adidas really dropped the ball on this one.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Oakley M-Frames 2.0 with helo kit.

Benchmade Mini-Barrage.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Because I am a big fan of the book series Sandman Slim and I have poor impulse control.

Not stopping me from working on the knife with a friend though :)

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.
First impression of the Alvin Pro-Matic MC5
Feels great! All metal, machined brass barrel. Heavy and well balanced. Some cosmetic QC issues but overall very nice. Seems more well made than the Rotring-600.
The mechanism is cool with the four-jaw vise.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Android Bicyclist posted:

Oakley M-Frames 2.0 with helo kit.

Benchmade Mini-Barrage.

Whatever happened to that guy who was always posting his new I-Like-The-Army murder toys and talking about how he needs it to live in Israel?

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Whatever happened to that guy who was always posting his new I-Like-The-Army murder toys and talking about how he needs it to live in Israel?

He got killed all his weapons weren't enough to protect him

from a car accident

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Did he really die?

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Dunno if you're joking or what, but it's the guy who posted above you. Seems that he's mostly bought pencils lately.

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Please report me if you see me post in GBS so a moderator may bulldoze my account like a palestinian school.

Flipperwaldt posted:

Dunno if you're joking or what, but it's the guy who posted above you. Seems that he's mostly bought pencils lately.

Maybe he's referring to a different Israeli murder toy guy?
God rest that poor man's soul. He was hosed up in the head, but he had good taste in items.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

My body is ready for Fall/Winter,

and finally, the best pen ever made:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I still want to know who and why the gently caress cooked egg tube.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes you just want a cooked egg tube. It's like a hot dog, but an egg, and instead of a hot dog bun, you can use toast.

I guess, gently caress I dunno dude it's a mystery to me too. Still, that's about the best idea I can come up with.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Tzen posted:

My body is ready for Fall/Winter,

I see that "all fluoro everything" is still a thing... though personally not my thing. That helmet is rad through. You should get the Giro Empire black/fluo green to match, it's the best Goddamn shoe ever.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
So stoked for this thing. Anova One sous vide immersion cooker.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

strangemusic posted:

I see that "all fluoro everything" is still a thing... though personally not my thing. That helmet is rad through. You should get the Giro Empire black/fluo green to match, it's the best Goddamn shoe ever.
This is my first dip into fluoro gear, the majority of my gear is either straight black or white. I think I'll just stick with these 2 items for now. And goddamn do those Empires look amazing.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Some day you'll be able to sous vide a cake and that's when I'm getting a sous vide machine.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Tzen posted:

This is my first dip into fluoro gear, the majority of my gear is either straight black or white. I think I'll just stick with these 2 items for now. And goddamn do those Empires look amazing.

In the spirit of complete fairness, this is my new club kit:

(click for hueg)

Celeste + camo = fun times.

It's... pretty loud.

strangemusic has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Sep 3, 2014

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I

Etrips posted:

So stoked for this thing. Anova One sous vide immersion cooker.

The thumbnail made me think that your kitchen appliance ran Windows 8.

smokingmonkey
Jan 1, 2008
Bought this thing...

mostly because of the basement. Who doesn't like wood paneling and in wall seating.

A new TV(Samsung UN65H7150 65-Inch led)

Ugh so broke now, but at least I can drink and play pool at home now. Let the alcoholism commence!

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
which makes death a fulfillment.

Tzen posted:

and finally, the best pen ever made:

So completely agree with you. Love the 402 design and feel in my hand.

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

strangemusic posted:

While I can totally understand the safety aspect of it, every time I see most pro/semi-pro biking gear all I can hear is the 90's having a dirty style orgasm.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Tindjin posted:

So completely agree with you. Love the 402 design and feel in my hand.

I love Zebra pens for their grip/feel, but their ink always seem to dry out premature. Honestly, to this day, I've yet to find a pen that is better as a writing instrument (I.e. works exactly when I need it to) than your standard bic pen.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

Useless posted:

While I can totally understand the safety aspect of it, every time I see most pro/semi-pro biking gear all I can hear is the 90's having a dirty style orgasm.

You're gonna love this:

strangemusic has a new favorite as of 03:10 on Sep 4, 2014

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Got these men's large but they're a little small so I'm trying to sell them in the goon-mart/ebay.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

If you're brown, GET DOWN!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Hellbeard posted:

Maybe he's referring to a different Israeli murder toy guy?
no he's talking about you, you sick piece of poo poo.

loving kill yourself already.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

TenementFunster posted:

no he's talking about you, you sick piece of poo poo.

loving kill yourself already.

Post history in this thread suggests the only thing remotely murder toyish is a knife and maybe binoculars.

I am all for population reduction but settle down.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
murder toy gun related:

Hooray for 922(r)!

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Sorry to interrupt murder chat, but

It looks a lot better in person. But it's a french bulldog cookie jar, to hold treats for my new french bulldog puppy :3

Vagithug
Dec 27, 2012

by Ralp

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Nothing says refreshing like a mixture of nitric acid and hydrochloric acid :stonk:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I, uhh....

:frogon:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gorilla Salad posted:

Nothing says refreshing like a mixture of nitric acid and hydrochloric acid :stonk:

Don't forget the angel's blood!

Without that, it's barely worth drinking.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

Hellbeard posted:

First impression of the Alvin Pro-Matic MC5
Feels great! All metal, machined brass barrel. Heavy and well balanced. Some cosmetic QC issues but overall very nice. Seems more well made than the Rotring-600.
The mechanism is cool with the four-jaw vise.

I kind of stopped counting, but how many pencils/pens did you buy over the last few weeks? Do you run a blog or something?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Keetron posted:

I kind of stopped counting, but how many pencils/pens did you buy over the last few weeks? Do you run a blog or something?

Between the collapsible batons, the knives and the mechanical pencil, I wonder if Hellbeard shouldn't consult about his attraction to strong phallic symbols.

Hellbeard
Apr 8, 2002

Keetron posted:

Uh, 6.
4 leadholders, a mechanical pencil and a pencil-holder.
I draw a lot and like cool pencils/pens. I don't really have a good or valid reason. On the other hand, the ones I already have I've been using for years and I do get a lot of enjoyment out of them.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

strangemusic posted:

In the spirit of complete fairness, this is my new club kit:

(click for hueg)

Celeste + camo = fun times.

It's... pretty loud.

I don't see anything :confused:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Oh, you know the lyrics already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

colas posted:

Got these men's large but they're a little small so I'm trying to sell them in the goon-mart/ebay.

Alex Grey?