Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ratios and Tendency posted:

For the love of gently caress shut up about Lena Dunham

Jst0rm posted:

this thread is horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

redshirt posted:

I just read a long rear end SJW thread on another message board about this subject and it made me realize how much I love SA.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

where's the justine tunney nude leaks

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT2ys2QvJOY

The fight over Kim K was one for the ages

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Lena Dunham is a fairly talented writer and acter, she's a sweet heart in real life, and I have it on good word that her weight issues are more glandular and genetic, rather than based in laziness or poor choices.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

juche mane posted:

Lena Dunham is a fairly talented writer and acter, she's a sweet heart in real life, and I have it on good word that her weight issues are more glandular and genetic, rather than based in laziness or poor choices.

nobody gives a poo poo

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

juche mane posted:

you gay

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

juche mane posted:

Bring back the Fat is Beautiful thread.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

juche mane posted:

Hi Lena.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Goon's hate for this woman, and Kate Upton is hilarious and infuriating, IMO

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jlaw is sexy as all gently caress and the world is a better place for seeing her nude.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

juche mane posted:

Well I move my black knight.

Check.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

My small penis is a gladular problem.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
Just saw a gap commercial with a girl who looked an awful lot Ali Micheals doing a dance that looked an awful lot like the one in her leaked video

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS
jesus, are there any new photos so I can rape some more?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

please let me smell your rear end

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy
Girls is a good show.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
lotta trolls itt

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Cream_Filling posted:

lotta trolls itt

where

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

well...our palms are all hairy now

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

juche mane posted:

mods?

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

juche mane posted:

Does she have a special tooth gland that prevents her from brushing and flossing?

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

Does she have a special tooth gland that prevents her from brushing and flossing?

can you imagine how bad she snores?

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Pukestain Pal posted:

can you imagine how bad she snores?

No but I can imagine what her love bites might feel like

Looks like she didn't even bother cleaning loving veneers

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

imagine Lena Dunham asleep in a recliner, snoring loud enough to drown out the reruns of her own show that she obsessively watches, the occasional crumb falls from her extra chins and folds to be greedily snapped up by one of her neglected yet over fed corgis

yet somehow this woman is more successful than you

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Kittle posted:

Girls is a good show.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

That's a negative, I'm a highly respected future star of GBS with my whole career ahead of me, she's on an unwatched abortion of a show that only gets renewed because it costs absolutely nothing to produce.

She's 2010's Andy Milonakis both figuratively and appearancely

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I bet it would be kind of fun to go play mini golf with Jennifer Lawrence and Lena Dunham and Hulk Hogan

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

I bet it would be kind of fun to go play mini golf with Jennifer Lawrence and Lena Dunham and Hulk Hogan

the hulk will just find a dark corner and jerk off

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Pukestain Pal posted:

the hulk will just find a dark corner and jerk off

same

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

dental plan

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
lena needs braces

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

why

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Silver Gadget
Apr 17, 2006

origami posted:

lena needs braces

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

origami posted:

lena needs braces

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think Lena needs braces.

• Locked thread