Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
dunham is trying to be a gross old jewish woman years before she hits menopause because feminism is this correct yo?

she look like a turtle. cept id rather kiss a salmonella frontin turtle nigga before her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Drunk & Ugly posted:

dunham is trying to be a gross old jewish woman years before she hits menopause because feminism is this correct yo?

she look like a turtle. cept id rather kiss a salmonella frontin turtle nigga before her

I'd rather gently caress splinter.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Pukestain Pal posted:

I'd rather gently caress splinter.

once i i ducked down an alleyway,sucked and hosed an old homeless man just to not have to say hi to Lena Dunham as i saw her walking at me. she still saw me and was going to ask me out to lunch so i ate a bunch of baby diapers from the dumpster and said no im full.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Seriously though, why is it always plain/ugly women that complain about feminist poo poo and do the whole: "men liking attractive pics of women=RAPE!"?

It's OK. The good looking girls don't need you uggos to fight their corner for them. They'll get through life fine because they are pretty and people will do things for them because they want to gently caress them.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

she offered me a line but i took a syringe from the trash and shot up aids blood and told her "nah, im ok"

she asked for my number and i pretended i had an incoming call from a pedophile terrorist that was more important so lets talk next time

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

spudsbuckley posted:

Seriously though, why is it always plain/ugly women that complain about feminist poo poo and do the whole: "men liking attractive pics of women=RAPE!"?

because it makes them feel good about men not liking them. it's a guy's fault for not wanting to suck on some canckles.

hot women go along with it, then go post on gonewild.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

someone asked me if i did anything or saw anyone that day and instead off saying Lena Dunham i cut out my tongue

because she loving fat and annoying and ugly as gently caress

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Drunk & Ugly posted:

someone asked me if i did anything or saw anyone that day and instead off saying Lena Dunham i cut out my tongue

you need to write a lena dunham fan fiction.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

did i do thatttt

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
been edging it all week until the Luis Guzman pics leak

his meatus filling the shot, looking right into his pisshole

can't cum till I'm looking down the barrel of his little Mexican cock

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Jennifer Lawrence could actually put her talents to use dealing with this thing.

She should release a video onto Youtube, her talking to a webcam in her bedroom, a tight shot from just above the shoulders, weeping, talking about how violated she feels, then at the end of the video she stands up to turn the camera off and she has her tits out again and she's like "oh, poo poo". I'd laugh at that.

Then pause it and stand on my desk so I can cum on the monitor.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

Kirk Johnson posted:

been edging it all week until the Luis Guzman pics leak

his meatus filling the shot, looking right into his pisshole

can't cum till I'm looking down the barrel of his little Mexican cock

is this for real
where do we look man come on

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Drunk & Ugly posted:

once i i ducked down an alleyway,sucked and hosed an old homeless man just to not have to say hi to Lena Dunham as i saw her walking at me. she still saw me and was going to ask me out to lunch so i ate a bunch of baby diapers from the dumpster and said no im full.

Drunk & Ugly posted:

she offered me a line but i took a syringe from the trash and shot up aids blood and told her "nah, im ok"

she asked for my number and i pretended i had an incoming call from a pedophile terrorist that was more important so lets talk next time

Drunk & Ugly posted:

Pukestain Pal posted:

you need to write a lena dunham fan fiction.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

More overwrought po-faced clickbait from The Telegraph on the subject, this time complaining about the term "The Fappening" kindly asking people to bloody well stop using this "sexual hashtag":

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11069829/Jennifer-Lawrence-photo-leak-Lets-stop-calling-this-hacking-The-Fappening.html

Some moron posted:

But what’s far worse is that I think we can safely assume that some aren’t just ‘looking’ at these private, nude photographs - they’re masturbating to them.
The thought that men could find female forms attractive and react in a healthy way to them is just terrible. Like most men I look at erotic literature considerately, through a reflection in a mirror, pensively musing about its aesthetic merits.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Rad Tad posted:

did i do thatttt

stand up straight you loving retard

ugh

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Lena doesn't have veneers, she's a real girl

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

Durzel posted:

More overwrought po-faced clickbait from The Telegraph on the subject, this time complaining about the term "The Fappening" kindly asking people to bloody well stop using this "sexual hashtag":

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11069829/Jennifer-Lawrence-photo-leak-Lets-stop-calling-this-hacking-The-Fappening.html

The thought that men could find female forms attractive and react in a healthy way to them is just terrible. Like most men I look at erotic literature considerately, through a reflection in a mirror, pensively musing about its aesthetic merits.

Wouldn't.

She is seriously mint jelly.

Radhika Sanghani posted:

What Lawrence and the others are going through is huge. It’s probably one of the hardest things they’ve ever had to deal with.

How will they ever survive? I hate to hear that their lives have suddenly come to standstill because of this being one of the hardest things they have ever had to deal with. Something tells me, their yachts will be covered in tears.

NurhacisUrn fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Sep 4, 2014

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Can Lena Dunham really be called an actress when she plays herself on her show?

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Durzel posted:

quote:

I can think of little worse than having to deal with naked photos and videos of me being plastered all over the internet, let alone simultaneously having to cope with the intense scrutiny of the public eye

Don't upload homemade sextapes to a cloud storage provider

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I don't understand that guy Justin Verlander (or whatever). He has Kate Upton at home, but he still fucks other girls?

Of course, the vids/pics could be old but then why does he still have them on his phone/iCloud?

Whatta boob!

Kate Upton is hot and beautiful, fyi.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

i know someone said this before but it is still funny

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

brylcreem posted:

I don't understand that guy Justin Verlander (or whatever). He has Kate Upton at home, but he still fucks other girls?

Of course, the vids/pics could be old but then why does he still have them on his phone/iCloud?

Whatta boob!

Kate Upton is hot and beautiful, fyi.

why would he delete those pics. Seems like good memories tbh

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Drunk & Ugly posted:

hosed up if true.

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011
HOLY poo poo! Kaley Cuoco swap.avi HOOOOOOLLLLLY SHIITTTTTTTT!

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Rad Tad posted:

i know someone said this before but it is still funny

That's loving hilarious.

CaptainQuirk
May 9, 2009

brylcreem posted:

What do you do when you finally get what you have wanted? You want more.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I have not posted a pic of Jude Laws breasts or pussy no.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Has the onion said anyrhing about this yet? I need quality journalism

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

SaltLick posted:

Has the onion said anyrhing about this yet? I need quality journalism

boobies on the internet get elected for US president!!

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
I'm torn because Kate Upton is built like someone put some tits on an armoire and she has a flabbier, saggier rear end than my grandma but that same rear end in doggy is capable of working out HUGE loving LOADS and there are few things in life that feel as good as throwing out some thick sticky ropes.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
When I say "that same rear end", I mean Kate Upton's rear end not my grandma's. Doggy hurts her knees so we stick to mish.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

CaptainQuirk posted:

What do you do when you finally get what you have wanted? You want more.

He's already had plenty what with her giant sloppy teats and beer gut.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Lol Kate Upton fat.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Kate Upton is so disgustingly ugly. If Kate Upton ever showed interest in me, (and why should she not, I'm the perfect gentleman!) I would not deign to even give her an answer. A scoff is all she would get from me, at most. Someone so hideous does not deserve my glory

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

redshirt posted:

Lol Kate Upton fat.

She's more expensive at a restaurant than everyone but Lena Dunham.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kirk Johnson posted:

When I say "that same rear end", I mean Kate Upton's rear end not my grandma's. Doggy hurts her knees so we stick to mish.

love for gram-gram itt

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Kate Upton is so disgustingly ugly. If Kate Upton ever showed interest in me, (and why should she not, I'm the perfect gentleman!) I would not deign to even give her an answer. A scoff is all she would get from me, at most. Someone so hideous does not deserve my glory

It's weird that there are people who earnestly think this

Same as the people who talk about Megan Fox's thumbs

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

juche mane posted:

Lena Dunham is a fairly talented writer and acter, she's a sweet heart in real life, and I have it on good word that her weight issues are more glandular and genetic, rather than based in laziness or poor choices.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Arian_Samurai posted:

It's weird that there are people who earnestly think this

Same as the people who talk about Megan Fox's thumbs

I don't think upton is ugly. She just doesn't have the body type I'm typically into.

Do not get me wrong, I wouldn't say no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

redshirt posted:

Lol Kate Upton fat.

this is why we needed and still need the fat is beautiful thread.

upton is curvy, unlike 99 percent of tumblr's users.

• Locked thread