Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
I'm really really glad the term "gamers" has become an insult on the level of "poo poo fucker" across the world. like if someone comes up to you at a bar and calls you a gamer to your face, no one will blame you for punching him square in the face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

lol

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Rexicon1 posted:

I'm really really glad the term "gamers" has become an insult on the level of "poo poo fucker" across the world. like if someone comes up to you at a bar and calls you a gamer to your face, no one will blame you for punching him square in the face

but it kinda hasn't because even as big as this retarded 'scandal' has gotten like 99% of the people who actually play games either dont give a poo poo or haven't even heard of it

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Fabricated posted:

but it kinda hasn't because even as big as this retarded 'scandal' has gotten like 99% of the people who actually play games either dont give a poo poo or haven't even heard of it

then lets do god's work and make sure that everyone who self-identifies as a gamer gets actively shunned and discouraged from that. lets make it so that when people get called gamers they have to formally apologize and backtrack and all the defensive posturing people take when they get called racist.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Rexicon1 posted:

then lets do god's work and make sure that everyone who self-identifies as a gamer gets actively shunned and discouraged from that. lets make it so that when people get called gamers they have to formally apologize and backtrack and all the defensive posturing people take when they get called racist.

Shut the gently caress up you goddamn faggoty piece of crap.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

imho, if you actively follow game journalism related drama bombs, and then complain that gamers are gay you should probably turn your monitor on.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i've never seen a japanese fedora neckbeard before

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Haha what's Japanese for "Are you a brony?" Lmfao. PUA.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pinterest Mom posted:

i would hang out with almost everyone in this picture and discuss the great jrpg soundtracks of our time

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Pinterest Mom posted:

the one woman in that picture

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Kenny Logins posted:

she has a cool hat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

check out this loving male gaze right here

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

check out this loving male gaze right here

lol

(there are two, one in the far back right snapping a photo, one almost entirely hidden by the fat guy in the foreground)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

Car shows would look exactly the same. I probably got a hundred photos of that exact same scene except it's ugly doughy japs looking at cars instead of videogames.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

this won't happen overnight, it's gonna take them at least three trips for them to carry all their stuff out of the building

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Car shows would look exactly the same. I probably got a hundred photos of that exact same scene except it's ugly doughy japs looking at cars instead of videogames.
good point knuc, good point

much as i hate to say fedora neckbeard might be the only one i'd talk to if i walked into that room. the rest look like my wife's ultra-boring cousin who works (worked?) at rimm

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

oh man, that's a surface on the table with fedora

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

oh man, that's a surface on the table with fedora

hes probably an ms rep

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

or an ms fanperson because its an ms launch event

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

hes probably an ms rep

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

or an ms fanperson because its an ms launch event
99% of the people in the photo are one of those two things duh

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

lol how are these jap people gonna fit the third xbox (which they called the xbox one fukken lols) into their tiny jap apartments??!?!?!?!

----------------

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

lol how are these jap people gonna fit the third xbox (which they called the xbox one fukken lols) into their tiny jap apartments??!?!?!?!

very carefully

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

99% of the people in the photo are one of those two things duh

yeah i know what i mean is no one pointed out the surface because of that

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

lol i used to have a 6 tatami mat room but then i bought the xboxone and now it is only a 3 tatami mat room!!!!!!

----------------

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
I saw an xbone at work today and thought whoa that's not that big

then I realized I didn't see the other half

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
hey you know that xbox? it's pretty big huh

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Blackula69 posted:

yeah, spoopy. it's pretty small though

cool ill join tonight

also they hotfixed out the miner's gold bounty. on the plus side they upped rorg drop rates

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

this is what otaku outside of japan look like to japanese people i'm sure

so i guess an incredibly accurate representation

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

not even a diet coke, shameful

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

when do the new wii u bundles come out. i want the one with the mario 3d game

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

i had a domino's the other day for the first time in years and it was a lot better than i remember

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Kenny Logins posted:

i had a domino's the other day for the first time in years and it was a lot better than i remember

dominos updated their recipes like 3 years ago and its way better now. its still lovely chain pizza but imo its the best lovely chain pizza

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

cremnob posted:

when do the new wii u bundles come out. i want the one with the mario 3d game

"mid september"

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kenny Logins posted:

every meal feels more delicious when you're eating with miku

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

corn in the bible posted:

not even a diet coke, shameful

japanese have a ridic healthy diet (well maybe not this japanese) so they can afford some sugar in their drink

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Katana Gomai posted:

japanese have a ridic healthy diet (well maybe not this japanese) so they can afford some sugar in their drink

lol if u think coke has sugar in it and not hfcs

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

SynthOrange posted:

Welp it's blowing up in my daily newspaper now.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/sep/03/gamergate-corruption-games-anita-sarkeesian-zoe-quinn

I also decided to look at the allegations a little closer? And the journalists she slept with never even reviewed her game? What.

yeah like gamers have even the most basic facts of the issue wrong

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

every meal feels more delicious when you're eating with miku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
that's the most american dinner and a movie/game that has ever existed

i like the new sig logins

• Locked thread