Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT MY AP WIRE PHOTOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pukestain Pal posted:

I don't think upton is ugly. She just doesn't have the body type I'm typically into.

Do not get me wrong, I wouldn't say no.

Slam whales more your type then. Ok got it.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Drunk & Ugly posted:

dunham is trying to be a gross old jewish woman years before she hits menopause because feminism is this correct yo?

she look like a turtle. cept id rather kiss a salmonella frontin turtle nigga before her

marks my words, before she's 40 she'll turn into the zombie Joan Rivers.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Rad Tad posted:

i know someone said this before but it is still funny

Marilyn never posed for Playboy. She shot the photos years before when she was broke and desperate for money. Years later when she was a star, the photographer sold the photos to Playboy who published them even though MM wasn't exactly thrilled about it. She owned up to it and did a decent job spinning the story, but never had a relationship with Playboy because Hef is a scummy shitbag.

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Rambling Robot posted:

this is why we needed and still need the fat is beautiful thread.

upton is curvy, unlike 99 percent of tumblr's users.

She isn't curvy, though. I dunno why people keep saying this. Take the tits off and she has the same build as a Duplo brick.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Still, dat load...

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Kirk Johnson posted:

She isn't curvy, though. I dunno why people keep saying this. Take the tits off and she has the same build as a Duplo brick.

exactly, it's just an awkwardly shaped body and not at all conventional for a millionaire elite model. she's at least an 8.5 for normies, but in modelling world? like a 6

like, compare her body to emily ratajkowski's or bar refaeli's. it shouldn't be that hard to understand and it's not some sort of "lol :goonsay:"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Kate Upton? No, thanks mate.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
I just don't think you can call a chick curvy when her boyfriend, objectively and obviously, has a bigger, more well-rounded rear end than her.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Still....dat fuckin load, man....

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Kirk Johnson posted:

She's pear shaped and has a really high waistline. That coupled with lovely stylists who always put her in low rise poo poo that's a size too small and piss poor photographers who have no idea how to direct gives the impression that she's fat. She's a big girl, probably a little softer than she should be, but she has great building blocks to work with. 45 minutes a day doing Pilates or whatever and she could be a model for another 10 years no problem.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
Why can't we get leaked pics of Luis Guzman throwing out some loving yoghurt like that? Little gobs of precum beading at the pisshole of his little Mexican chode then BLAMMO, thick gobbets of chunky cum just erupting all over the place, three, four pumps then dying down to viscous rivulets then his remaining potato water just running down his stubby, still jacking fist.

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

BigBoss posted:

She's pear shaped and has a really high waistline. That coupled with lovely stylists who always put her in low rise poo poo that's a size too small and piss poor photographers who have no idea how to direct gives the impression that she's fat. She's a big girl, probably a little softer than she should be, but she has great building blocks to work with. 45 minutes a day doing Pilates or whatever and she could be a model for another 10 years no problem.

Ten years is too late. Thirty years old or her first kid (whatever comes first) and it's loving game over for chicks like that.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Kirk Johnson posted:

Why can't we get leaked pics of Luis Guzman throwing out some loving yoghurt like that? Little gobs of precum beading at the pisshole of his little Mexican chode then BLAMMO, thick gobbets of chunky cum just erupting all over the place, three, four pumps then dying down to viscous rivulets of his remaining potato water just running down his stubby, still jacking fist.

with fanfic like that, we don't need photos :allears:

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Lena Dunham and Kate Upton are beautiful woman, and though I'm personally sad for them having suffered the humiliation, I can guarantee that many goons would be quite star struck if they saw them in real life, and masturbstig to them is like a little slice of fame and fantasy. The hate is mind boggling.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

juche mane posted:

Lena Dunham and Kate Upton are beautiful woman, and though I'm personally sad for them having suffered the humiliation, I can guarantee that many goons would be quite star struck if they saw them in real life, and masturbstig to them is like a little slice of fame and fantasy. The hate is mind boggling.

Lena Dunham's only humiliation is being associated with Girls. She didn't have any photos leaked.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Lena Dunham

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lena dunham, the girl that isn't in the leak and goons would not like her to be, let's talk about her

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kirk Johnson posted:

I just don't think you can call a chick curvy when her boyfriend, objectively and obviously, has a bigger, more well-rounded rear end than her.

Verlander might have one of the most butt-intensive jobs in the world including people who do professional butt-stuff.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Kirk Johnson posted:

Ten years is too late. Thirty years old or her first kid (whatever comes first) and it's loving game over for chicks like that.

It's not 1960 anymore. 32 isn't old the way it used to be. Cosmetics, moisturizers, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle have changed a lot since then. Kate Upton has access to all the top flight poo poo cause she's rich and famous. She will be fine as long as she keeps on it.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

BigBoss posted:

It's not 1960 anymore. 32 isn't old the way it used to be. Cosmetics, moisturizers, fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle have changed a lot since then. Kate Upton has access to all the top flight poo poo cause she's rich and famous. She will be fine as long as she keeps on it.

miranda kerr is 31 and has a child and is bangin like a biscuit

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Bip Roberts posted:

Verlander might have one of the most butt-intensive jobs in the world including people who do professional butt-stuff.

this is true. the majority of baseball fans are only there to look at the pitcher's butt anyway. quality of his butt is arguably more important to his career than her butt is to hers.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

The Onion weighs in:

Other Than Knowing Every Possible Detail About Their Personal Lives, We Need To Respect Celebrities’ Privacy

Nude Celebrity Photo Leak Sparks Controversy Over Who’s To Blame

9 Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence That Will Make You Reassess The Scope Of The 1986 Vienna Convention On The Law Of Treaties Between States And International Organizations

How To Get Nude Pics Of Absolutely Any Celebrity

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Tuxedo Gin posted:

this is true. the majority of baseball fans are only there to look at the pitcher's butt anyway. quality of his butt is arguably more important to his career than her butt is to hers.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

are lonely sadbrains fat socialmediates rallying on how pics are rape are the same people that pickup Cosmo in a grocery store and read Huffpo celeb tabloid (which huffpo is known for)?

because that would be lolll

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

BigBoss posted:

And yet her feeders are already starting to sag.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Kirk Johnson posted:

No way, you could play tetherball with those tits. They stay on.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

juche mane posted:

Lena Durham would be any hot girl's fat friend. No one would look twice at her.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hey all right, the nude celebrity thread, oh, you guys are talking about Lena Dunham again...

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
has anyone posted the pics of LDun's tits and poosay yet?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Leah Dunum is average and I would gently caress her sorry Goons y'all'r virgins I bet go play some Super Smash Bros while I smash and bang that booty.

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

Quickscope420dad posted:

has anyone posted the pics of LDun's tits and poosay yet?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I just realized how mature this forum has become given at no point have we campaigned to get a whole bunch of people to download swap.avi under the title Jennifer Laurence's new video.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Rebel Wilson has a sexy voice and a super pretty face. And probably looks great in the right swimsuit or negligee.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

the only reason you like lena dunham is cause she reminds you of yer grandma in big ol panties

vxsarin
Oct 29, 2004

AAB posted:

the only reason you like lena dunham is cause she reminds you of yer grandma in big ol panties

she kind of looks like someone who would be on hoarders

Costello Jello
Oct 24, 2003

It had to start somewhere

Decrepus posted:

Leah Dunum is average and I would gently caress her sorry Goons y'all'r virgins I bet go play some Super Smash Bros while I smash and bang that booty.

Funny how I'm playing Smash Brothers but you're the one being crushed by Snorlax.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
I heard Kim Kardashian leaked her own nudes. Is this true?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

sbaldrick posted:

I just realized how mature this forum has become given at no point have we campaigned to get a whole bunch of people to download swap.avi under the title Jennifer Laurence's new video.

Does this count?

Dilettante. posted:

HOLY poo poo! Kaley Cuoco swap.avi HOOOOOOLLLLLY SHIITTTTTTTT!

• Locked thread