Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Godholio posted:

That would've been impolite so he just said, "Thank you, good sir."

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Godholio posted:

Fuuuuuuuccckk

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Godholio posted:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
why dont we do that to mud villages?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

why dont we do that to mud villages?

because it might hurt someone's feelings

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

because it might hurt someone's feelings

but my feelings are hurt that we dont do it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

but my feelings are hurt that we dont do it

you're a whacked out vet nobody cares about your feelings

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

you're a whacked out vet nobody cares about your feelings

welfare queen pieces of poo poo

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

"History of Medicine and Magic"

Do you go to Hogwarts?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mad Dragon posted:

Do you go to Hogwarts?

If by magic you mean fixing prolapsed uteruses by tying women to ladders upside down and dropped them off roofs*, then yes.

*Actual ancient treatment. I poo poo you not.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Well... did it work?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mad Dragon posted:

Well... did it work?

About as well as shoving cow poo poo in your cooch for contraception. Which people used to do apparently.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
shoulda got a turfgrass management degree.

i would be living the dream of riding around a golf course shirtless talking about subtle blue hues found in burmuda grasses

i tell ya hwat.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Being an NFL grounds keeper sounds like such a sweet fuckin gig

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

Being an NFL grounds keeper sounds like such a sweet fuckin gig

Getting paid to tell people to get off your lawn and being taken seriously sounds awesome.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I used to do grounds maintenance at golf courses when I was younger, and let me tell you, that job is loving golden, if I didn't have to worry about money, I would do that poo poo for free.

The big problem is that unless you happen to get on at a pretty prestigious course, you are going to live slightly above the poverty line for most of your adult life. I think the course supe at the "fancy" city course I worked at made like 15 an hour, but they let him live in a small house on the course. If you aren't the supervisor or the assistant supervisor, then have fun supplementing your income with welfare money.

It's pretty much the perfect job for a college student though, the pay is poo poo, but you get done early and you can make up for the pay with free golf benefits.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Getting paid to tell people to get off your lawn and being taken seriously sounds awesome.

Seriously. I have a high school friend who was a grounds keeper for the Dolphins for about 4 years and left it to take a higher paying job running a golf course. Says it was the worst decision in his life because all he ever had to do was order sod, cut grass, and paint straight lines and they paid him about 55K a year, with extra in bonuses paid out if the field was in good condition every week, which it always was.

I made fun of him for deciding to not join the Marines and instead get an associates from our little cow-college. I was such a loving idiot

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

I made fun of him for deciding to not join the Marines and instead get an associates from our little cow-college. I was such a loving idiot

lol we all know that feeling

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Being a CSM?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Trying to squeeze out all of the farts before my date shows up. This is awful.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Don't worry she's probably doing the same thing :)

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nothing like crop dusting in public the slowly speeding up the pace leaving the people behind to wonder who did it

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
I skipped most of the last three pages or so but: If a class is hard in undergrad it's generally less of an indication that it's tough material, and certainly less of an indication that it's going to be super useful or unique in the real world, and more of a sign it's being taught improperly. That includes the entirety of STEM, as proven by all the lunkhead GiPpers that pull the stuff up on Khan Academy and go "ooooohhh, so that's how it works".

I haven't used anything but metric for scientific applications. Outside of civil engineering or construction related poo poo you're going to see metric in STEM.

I am constantly amazed at how often this is false.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Does anybody read the "DON'T BLOCK THE BOX" signs in NYC?

The hipster shmucks in the late night bars sure don't. Motherfucker I don't care if she's your secret soulmate, I'm trying to find a warm bed for the night

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Snowdens Secret posted:

The hipster shmucks in the late night bars sure don't. Motherfucker I don't care if she's your secret soulmate, I'm trying to find a warm bed for the night

:golfclap:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

Review: A++ would let suck on my moustache again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSW3SAz1rY

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Review: A++ would let suck on my moustache again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSW3SAz1rY

Your song is 'Dancing on the Ceiling' by Lionel Richie?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

In case you have to sneak some out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y159Vz6kaxk

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Jarmak posted:

Or the guy who taught the class picked his own book.

One of my profs wrote the textbook for his class and it loving sucks.

:lol:

I don't genuinely LOL that much, but I made an exception for this post.

I'm not even being a dick, it's actually hilarious to me that Vic's best impression of a Snowdens groaner went completely the gently caress over your head.

loving LOL man, thanks.

I had to quit smoking marijuana cigarettes very recently and needed that laugh.

Fuckin' :lol::smith::lol::smith::lol:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Did the wife tell you to chill it with the weed?

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Obama Africanus posted:

Vic's best impression of a Snowdens groaner

I don't think Vic has any idea how my Tindr meetups go, thank you very much

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Snowdens Secret posted:

I don't think Vic has any idea how my Tindr meetups go, thank you very much

Short and to the point probably.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Nah. I've gotten what I wanted out of it for now.

It is fun, but the Old Man Winter Cometh, and him + weed + shorter days makes me sad. Inside. So I'm doing a fall and winter break, and hitting the weights instead of the bong until my car gets covered in tree sperm again next year. I got some big hiking plans for this spring and summer anyway, and going into weeks long hikes with 0 weed tolerance and a quarter sack beats having to carry bales of brick weed on the trail. This break is preferable to the alternative of having Hispanic cantaloupe like calve muscles just to smoke some trees while walking with the trees.

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.
If you like hiking you have to take a trip out to Colorado and explore the Rockies. I lived in Colorado Springs as a kid and I was like, yeah the mountains are cool whatever. Then I went out there this summer to hit some trails and it blew my mind how beautiful it was and I wasn't even up in space (most of the time). My routine during the trip was hike all morning, grill burgers for lunch and get hammered off of 3 beers (altitude makes beers work better), and then just chill and smoke a fat doobie the rest of the night. There are so many trails and so many places to hike you can get some serious solitude, it rules.

Alpine lake at about 12,000 ft:

The altitude change will kick you rear end, but the views can't be beat:

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I'm admitted to go to school in Boulder after I'm done with this gay rear end navy and I am really excited about this post
Coloradowns.

RichieHimself posted:

If you like hiking you have to take a trip out to Colorado and explore the Rockies. I lived in Colorado Springs as a kid and I was like, yeah the mountains are cool whatever. Then I went out there this summer to hit some trails and it blew my mind how beautiful it was and I wasn't even up in space (most of the time). My routine during the trip was hike all morning, grill burgers for lunch and get hammered off of 3 beers (altitude makes beers work better), and then just chill and smoke a fat doobie the rest of the night. There are so many trails and so many places to hike you can get some serious solitude, it rules.

Alpine lake at about 12,000 ft:

The altitude change will kick you rear end, but the views can't be beat:

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

Started school last week, last time in a classroom was seven years ago. Echoing the "holy hell this poo poo is cake" sentiment and wondering why I was dumb as gently caress when I tried this the first time.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Once upon a time, we were all dumb as gently caress.

Some of us still are!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

alcohol and weed are honestly the only thing that keep me afloat and that is not a lie

• Locked thread