Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

yeah a bit slow :smith:

Theres still plenty of good quotes from twitter several pages back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

Chomp8645 posted:

Yeah no sorry, you're just a big blubbery baby.

This thread is pretty unaligned for the most part. We're yucking it up at both sides because it's just retardation as far as the eye can see on both sides of the aisle.
I'm still reading through it, I'm hoping it gets better again. It was pretty good at the start, but then there were some dudes crafting their own 4chan style evidence collections and it became pretty weird.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

CSM posted:

I'm still reading through it, I'm hoping it gets better again. It was pretty good at the start, but then there were some dudes crafting their own 4chan style evidence collections and it became pretty weird.

Wait until you get to the youtube conspiracy video. It's amazing.

Totalizator
Nov 9, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Oh hey here's another good article http://www.examiner.com/article/the-gaming-community-is-not-a-wretched-hive-of-sexism-and-misogyny , at least the non-gaming media doesn't seem to go in lockstep about this.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

lol

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Totalizator posted:

Oh hey here's another good article http://www.examiner.com/article/the-gaming-community-is-not-a-wretched-hive-of-sexism-and-misogyny , at least the non-gaming media doesn't seem to go in lockstep about this.

This dude is unnerved by the manly characters in jojo I dunno man. Anyone who doesnt think the pillarman are the poo poo and embrace their nudley nudeness bodies is kinda eh.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
How are you guys embedding these gifs into your posts?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

fuccking hell

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

Al Borland posted:

This dude is unnerved by the manly characters in jojo I dunno man. Anyone who doesnt think the pillarman are the poo poo and embrace their nudley nudeness bodies is kinda eh.

dude sounds like he cant handle an empowered man expressing his sexuality

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Totalizator posted:

That article is like 3 days old and written by this guy.

Check out his other articles for a laugh.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Paladinus posted:

Internet Aristocrat also has a video about ARE NIGE et al and it's hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQBclkdUFUQ

I'm not sure I follow the problem here. People are saying this British man is like Ron Paul and Ron Paul is really dumb but all this video is is about this guy saying "yo we should gently caress up some fascists in Greece" and that's...not a bad thing? I don't know what Nigel Farage is, is he the head of that party that really hates immigrants?

EDIT: Oh, I see, he's a Nationalist. Nevermind then.

...but fascism is still bad, yeah? Golden Dawn is still pretty bad.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
Forbes has legit reported on zoe quinn sexually harrassing wolf wozniak

:vince:

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Ryen Deckard posted:

seriously the gently caress is going on here anymore

It's Minority Perspectives on Video Games, except louisgod and axemaniac aren't here to probate anybody who says "this is stupid" this time.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
This thread got pretty bad for a while but the gifs and those pathetic retard Anthony Burch tweets made it all worth it

I guess what I'm saying is thanks for the laffs GBS :downs:

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i bet there are a bunch of old men in gentlemens smoking rooms agreeing to one another that they really should start hiring staff writers again

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

hey FAROOQ thinkin of u buddy

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen

natetimm posted:

Wait until you get to the youtube conspiracy video. It's amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjTQKYGuHS8

This one?

Because that's a pretty funny video.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
There's only one sincerely good video in this thread and it the Dark Knight Rises one

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

CSM posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjTQKYGuHS8

This one?

Because that's a pretty funny video.

Lol.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

thats a good combo one.

A Bystander
Oct 10, 2012

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

fnox
May 19, 2013

This actually has to do with the whole mysoginy in videogames thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB6TiRJNI-Q

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That's an excellent overview.

Tobias Grant
May 16, 2009

Lucky for you, I'm a dog lover.

Easily the best article about this shitshow.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
why does everyone start out by describing Captain Cuck as Zoe's "jilted ex-boyfriend," I thought he was the one who kicked her to the kerb

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

I'm Crap posted:

why does everyone start out by describing Captain Cuck as Zoe's "jilted ex-boyfriend," I thought he was the one who kicked her to the kerb

internet bloggers don't know actual meanings of words, news at 11

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

I'm Crap posted:

jilted is such a fun word to say. I'd use it to open every article I wrote if I was a games journalist

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

I'm Crap posted:

real reason? it helps discredit him

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
It's funny following Zoe Quinn on my Twitter feed. She's so god damned retarded that she can't abstain from rapid firing of a bunch of tweets in succession bitching about #gamergate, 4chan, etc. and it fills like 25% of my feed and keeps the story/interest alive.

Dec 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Moldy Taxes posted:

jilted is such a fun word to say. I'd use it to open every article I wrote if I was a games journalist
i feel like the phrase "the bum's rush" should be reproliferated into everyday speech

• Locked thread