Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXhUXAerur8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
You know you're a good rapper when you need captions

i am he

i used to think rap was about loving bitches and lazy, uninspired beats, this change dmy mind though because its mozart who is good (old, classical) and the guy inspired me as a teenager

pig slut lisa

irl is good

0:33-0:36 pretty ragged imo

i am he

lazy rappers: bitches hoes guns money thugs (this is over a simple bass beat and a 1950s piano sample)

new guy on the scene with fresh poo poo that is actually relatable: stay in school kids, 401k, (this is over beethoven moonlight sonata)

posting smiling

i am he posted:

i used to think rap was about loving bitches and lazy, uninspired beats, this change dmy mind though because its mozart who is good (old, classical) and the guy inspired me as a teenager

posting smiling
my whole outlook turned around when i showed my son this rap. now he pays the bills and eats vegetables, something i never thought i'd see a teen do.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
WHAT A PRETENTIOUS PIECE OF poo poo

i am he

Classicist posted:

my whole outlook turned around when i showed my son this rap. now he pays the bills and eats vegetables, something i never thought i'd see a teen do.

lmao

posting smiling
(to the tune of mozart's fifth symphony)
do not do druuuuugs
go to colleeeeeege

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

i am he

im an inner city teacher so i know all about how rap influences teens (negatively) and makes them gangs and gently caress bitches and not do their homework so i showed them this rap and they can relate because they know raps but now they do their homework and know that traveling is good

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
grieg, morning glory:
kids stay in school,
it is so very cool,
dont do drugs,
share some hugs,
and dont act like a fool.

i am he

my new dog posted:

grieg, morning glory:
kids stay in school,
it is so very cool,
dont do drugs,
share some hugs,
and dont act like a fool.

thanks. i imagined this over the music while i read it aloud and now im inspired, as a teen. faith in humanity: restored.

i am he

the way he raps fast is good because its like eminem and teens can relate to that but the way he uses classical music introduces a new element that surprises them and makes them stop, and pay attention, and that makes it more effective when it comes to inspiring teens.

posting smiling
there's a lot of relevant messages for today's youth in the old classics, but you have to trick them into seeing it. you should read my Incredible Dostoyevsky Fan Fiction (To Study for the SATs).

i am he

this video has turned my whole world upside down, my teens as well. i never thought that rap could be used for good. whats next? math graffiti? algebra under the bridge? a man can hope.

posting smiling
at first i was skeptical about sullying such a beautiful piece of classical music with rap, but after seeing the results, i can't complain!

i am he

me in 100 years, wise and telling young kids about my life: i was in a bad place, when i was a teen. drugs, bitches, guns, money, was all i liked. until i heard mac lethal rap really fast on top of mozart, thats when i met your grandma *chuckles* ya, you guys wouldnt be here without the incredible mozart rap

i am he

I used to, often, say "you can't polish a turd." I'd say this really smugly when people would talk about "good" rap, but then I heard rap combined with Chopin's classic Fantaisie Impromptu. Now? Let's just say other people aren't the ones telling ME about good rap anymore.

posting smiling
in the 80s the FBI investigated rappers "NWA" for the content of their songs. well, i hear The Incredible Mozart Rapper is being vetted by the Nobel Prize Committee.

i am he

You might think Mac Lethal is kind of a one trick pony, as they say, like the rappers that can't seem to get over weed and "purp"(?). Well you haven't heard his song "Basketball Shorts" then. It's amazing how he can go from one thing (mature, good music beats like mozart and beethoven and inspiring teens) to another (basketball shorts and how comfortable they are, farting, being white but still thinking black girls are hot).

the unabonger
apparently a teacher asked him to make a video that would inspire her teenage students, and thats the video he made

i am he

The Fresh Prince posted:

apparently a teacher asked him to make a video that would inspire her teenage students, and thats the video he made

my teacher post wasnt far off ig uess.... art imitating life? or life imitating art? i'll let you decide

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
if i rap fast enugh i can get that teacher poon

i am he

my new dog posted:

if i rap fast enugh i can get that teacher poon

lol

ulvir

the best part was between 0:00 and 1:50

ulvir

Classicist posted:

(to the tune of beethoven's fifth symphony)
do not do druuuuugs
go to colleeeeeege

<:mad:>

posting smiling

i realized it, but i don't edit posts

ulvir

I pretend, the edit button doesn't exist, in yob

ulvir

jett should make an option to hide it, in his script

tradjik

thanks i feel inspired to smoke some weed and listen to classical music now

i am he

ulvir posted:

jett should make an option to hide it, in his script

thats a good idea

beer pal

i am he

lmao, this would be a good banner

bwatts

Dear Mr. Mac Lethal

My name is Mrs. Francine, I'm a 53 year old high-school music teacher, and I love your Youtube videos. The problem is, I can't play them for my students because they contain too many bad words. Would you consider making a fast rap video for my students, to inspire them to be great? With no bad words?

Sincerely,
Mrs. Francine

p.s. Do you like Mozart?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bureaus Watts posted:

Dear Mr. Mac Lethal

My name is Mrs. Francine, I'm a 53 year old high-school music teacher, and I love your Youtube videos. The problem is, I can't play them for my students because they contain too many bad words. Would you consider making a fast rap video for my students, to inspire them to be great? With no bad words?

Sincerely,
Mrs. Francine

p.s. Do you like Mozart?

It's true. You don't need to cuss to be cool and have fun.

google THIS

The Fresh Prince posted:

the video remains equally funny whether or not he made it with a single trace of irony

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
In my teens there were very few people rapping hurriedly over mozart, to inspire teens. some people were gesticulating to folk music, but fast rapping and mozart would have helped a lot with my sense of wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

Bureaus Watts posted:

Dear Mr. Mac Lethal

Sincerely,
Mrs. Francine

p.s. Do you like Mozart?

this is the greatest thing

• Locked thread