Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Iridium posted:

clickbait blog network posts blog-appropriate clickbait. we are surprised by this?

No, not at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Baller Time posted:

The last time I went to 4chan was just 4 months ago, and back then the replies would have been in favor of that post (still without actually following through). Weird to see it going 180°

/v/ hates video games very seriously and there are bigger fish to fry

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Pls take down, every pic, including the hulkster balls

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

haha they will believe anything

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Slanderer posted:

haha they will believe anything

im p sure more troll twitter wall-o-texts have been posted itt than actual SJW wall-o-texts

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Tei posted:

I want to make a low-effort game based on this. but I am too lazy to even raise my arm to the keyboard.

Anyway heres the idea:

One Dimensional Sandbox

Made in HTML.

On the screen (that is painted dark blue) you see a bright gray line and a dot. You can move that dot to the left of the right.

Using HTML5 audio api, the page generate a audio landscape based on what is on the landscape.

On the bottom of the page theres some buttons:

[PLAY VICTIM]
[DIG DEEPER]
[TROLL]
[KILL EVERYTHING]

If you uses Play Victim, you change the "landscape", so the final aural scape will change. Using play victim will seed a "baby cryiing" audio in that point.
Dig Deeper will seed cave sounds.
Troll will seed fire sounds.
Kill Everything will remove all sounds around the nearby area and replace it by forest sounds or the original sounds (beach, forest, city)

You will be able to move in this 1D landscape. So every 300ms javascript will recalculate the audio landscape based on what nearby sounds exist. The whole landscape will connect in the borders, so the topology will be a circle.

I will use HTTP_REFERER to detect the forum source. SA users will have a extra button to say "GET OUT". Reddit users will be able to say "BAZINGA!". Users will be able to see each other in this aural landscape.

So I have a well defined idea, that only require some HTML and a bit of server side to store the aural landscape "tiles".

I've got a better game for you.
http://www.wonder-tonic.com/wolf1d/

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Sep 5, 2014

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Also keep in mind that people didn't leak Zoe's nude as much as find them on a public site that she complied with.
Also people leak nudes on 4chan because it's a popular site where you can post anonymously, not because it's a hotspot to suppress women. Jesus.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
i shall take photos of my crotch and upload them onto an online account what's the worst that can happen

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

poptart_fairy posted:

i shall take photos of my crotch and upload them onto an online account what's the worst that can happen

World War III and nuclear holocaust.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Paladinus posted:

World War III and nuclear holocaust.

that's a pretty cheap blow dude :saddowns:

Forums Barber
Jan 5, 2011

DrPlump posted:

Everyone watch Gene in "Stir Crazy" quite an excellent film. Use images from this film to make macros and madeupfred will reply to Anita with them.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

DrPlump posted:

madeupfred is a legit stalker killer.
madeupfred for gbs mod!

madeupfred for TVIV mod :getin:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

1D games has been done before. But they still rely on monotonous 2D cues, or cues that make sense in 2D universes. I think I can do better by using aural cues. 1D + Stereo = 3D.

If a flawed person like ZQ was able to make that HTML game and put it in steam I don't see why somebody like me can't. Except I can't hardly have my hand over the keyboard to type the required html to make it happen. If I fail, ZQ is better than me.

Tei fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Sep 5, 2014

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

horriblePencilist posted:

^^ Zoe saw that video from madeupfred and is literally shaking right now. Authorities have been alerted.

I didn't know we've gotten to the point where 4chan rounds up female developers and journalists and shoots them down.

"Liberal Christian" crying about persecution

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

"Liberal Christian" crying about persecution

hey cuck you buddy

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

somehow I'm not moved by people mewling "have you no empathy" in regards to a person who (under their stupid definition) raped her boyfriend and whose worst life events happen to her on twitter

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

Holy poo poo 384 pages? At this point you guys are more obsessed with this than the weird nerds who reaction sent death threats.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Many tales will be told of the first game journalist who was beheaded, just for covering a Madden launch party.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

CCrew posted:

Holy poo poo 384 pages? At this point you guys are more obsessed with this than the weird nerds who reaction sent death threats.

Its a cripple fight.
Both sides are retarded as gently caress, cant see they are retarded, and are fighting in front of everyone.

Better than TV any time.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

CCrew posted:

lol i dont think you fully appreciate how invested twitter is in this

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
This thread has given me a long overdue break from the US politics thread so I'm happy for it.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

CCrew posted:

You forgot the :gas: smiley, I want my money back! :argh:

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:
You'll want to be sure to take the phrase "Republican Gay" in lieu of "Cuck" back with you when you return.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

So that's how STDs work

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
A boyfriend now, eh? Can't wait for The Cuckening II blog.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

THE PENETRATOR posted:

/v/ hates video games very seriously and there are bigger fish to fry

Like what? Speculating on whether Ridley will be in the new Smash Brothers?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

SirPhoebos posted:

Like what? Speculating on whether Ridley will be in the new Smash Brothers?

yes

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

So that's how STDs work

you can ONLY catch HPV from pigskin-to-skin contact

-- zoe quinn, on SA

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Anal Papist posted:

Noted games shitposter Dominic White keeping up the good fight. I really hope he has one of those muscly woman wrestles me fetish, and isn't just trying to out beta antony burch.

for some reason its not surprising to me that dominic white somehow also finds time to tweet about video games

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

limaCAT posted:

Guys, stop launching bots at twitter, you assholes!

WIN WHAT? WHAT IS THERE TO WIN?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
The lols just keep on comin

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You can only fight the twitter war, you can never win it. Every twitter soldier knows this

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Douchebag australian show condemns sexism in gaming culture while conveniently ignoring every reason why the backlash exists in the first place.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWv-Hstuk8k

Comments: Disabled

lmao echoes

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Arian_Samurai posted:

WIN WHAT? WHAT IS THERE TO WIN?

veni, vidi, videogames

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Baller Time posted:

The last time I went to 4chan was just 4 months ago, and back then the replies would have been in favor of that post (still without actually following through). Weird to see it going 180°

Oldfags must be running the show since current Anons probably couldn't run an ops like this. The fact that /pol/ had a hand in this too makes it all the more hilarious

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

gently caress the ROW posted:

You can only fight the twitter war, you can never win it. Every twitter soldier knows this

Furry brigade reporting in~

Get back in the fight, corporal code lion!

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

Carol Pizzamom posted:

veni, vidi, videogames

"veni, veni, veni, veni, veni" -zoe quinn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebelwerfer
Jul 25, 2008

He carried our avenging steel over the Rhine,
He drank the emperor's toast from the Danube.

Oncogene posted:

"veni, veni, veni, veni, veni" -zoe quinn

• Locked thread