Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Hillary Duff leaks prove this thread is topical and relevant to the forums and should never be closed.

If it had been closed I am 100% sure the leak would not have happened therefore it should remain open forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Does Mckayla Maroney's leak have her making that face in them? If not I don't see the point.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

who jerks it to pictures anyway?

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

No, they were taken pre-face fame so you can be a masturbating hipster that claims to have been jackin' it to her before she was famous.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
any ian mckellan leaks yet? i bet that dude would get naked if offered any sort of justification at all

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

No, they were taken pre-face fame so you can be a masturbating hipster that claims to have been jackin' it to her before she was famous.

What's even the point if she doesn't appear disgruntled at my poor sexual performance and disappointed with my dick size?

Yeah,treat me like the micropenised two pump chump I am yeah, loving hit me, break my loving nose,mmmmmmmhhhhhhhUUUNNNGGGHhhhh!

What were we talking about again I'm kinda sleepy now?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

SirDan3k posted:

Does Mckayla Maroney's leak have her making that face in them? If not I don't see the point.

she's making it with her vajayjay

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Kevyn posted:

she's making it with her vajayjay

Her pointy tits kind of look like her eyes making them

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

vyst posted:

Her pointy tits kind of look like her eyes making them

you just got set up

arrest this man

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

SaltLick posted:

you just got set up

arrest this man

Oh poo poo

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Vin BioEthanol posted:

While I appreciate what Avril has done for punk rock, I do find it a bit problematic her using AzNs and their culture as props in her video.

Theshby posted:

she might as well have have slanted her eyes with her fingers and started chanting ching chong in time with the music, how can a person lack self awareness at this scale?

are you this concerned about white rappers and such

also: shut the gently caress up

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
This scandal is making me realize I don't know who any of the current crop of celebrities are besides the big ones like Avril Lavigne and Jennifer Lawrence

Who the gently caress is Bar Refaeli

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
http://www.askmen.com/celebs/entertainment-news/hilary-duff/hilary-duff-sends-sexy-photos-to-husband.html

Well, at least we know Hillary Duff does send nudes out to her husband, so the ones posted are a possibility

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

unlimited shrimp posted:

This scandal is making me realize I don't know who any of the current crop of celebrities are besides the big ones like Avril Lavigne and Jennifer Lawrence

Who the gently caress is Bar Refaeli

Shes a model with a butthole

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

If anybody actually recognized even half of those celebrity names when it first happened you're the gooniest of goons

What's that you said? Did you say Lena Dunham pic? Well okay if I must

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Yeah what kind of goonygoon knows the names of supermodels, singers, and actresses that are super famous

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010

Fetus Tree posted:

Yeah what kind of goonygoon knows the names of supermodels, singers, and actresses that are super famous

A really big goon.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm a goon

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Same

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH
I'm not

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp
You may not know who Luis Guzman is by name but you'd definitely recognize his face.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Being quoted by a worthless, obese rapist like Fetus Tree makes me feel as exposed and ashamed as these women felt

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Kirk Johnson posted:

You may not know who Luis Guzman is by name but you'd definitely recognize his face.

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010

Kirk Johnson posted:

Where are his nudes?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Being quoted by a worthless, obese rapist like Fetus Tree makes me feel as exposed and ashamed as these women felt

Im not obese

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
You know what? I'm glad this happened because most actresses have a total stick up their rear end about actually showing the goods despite how their profession was regarded as little more than prostitution for most of human history. Getting paid to walk around and look sexy but stopping short of actually showing the good parts is like paying some one to build you a house but they stop before putting a roof on it

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Yaldabaoth posted:

You know what? I'm glad this happened because most actresses have a total stick up their rear end about actually showing the goods despite how their profession was regarded as little more than prostitution for most of human history. Getting paid to walk around and look sexy but stopping short of actually showing the good parts is like paying some one to build you a house but they stop before putting a roof on it

Lol if u believe this

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

i'm selling kathy griffin nueds for btc if anyone wants to man up

Kirk Johnson
May 25, 2014

by Ralp

Yaldabaoth posted:

You know what? I'm glad this happened because most actresses have a set of curling tongs up their rear end about actually showing the goods despite how their profession was regarded as little more than prostitution for most of human history. Getting paid to walk around and look sexy but stopping short of actually showing the good parts is like paying some one to build you a house but they stop before putting a roof on it

ftfy

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

If anybody actually recognized even half of those celebrity names when it first happened you're the gooniest of goons

What's that you said? Did you say Lena Dunham pic? Well okay if I must

Makes you realize Buffalo Bill probably would have got away with it if he chose one huge victim instead of a bunch of regular sized victims.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

i'm selling kathy griffin nueds for btc if anyone wants to man up

I'd actually be happy about this.

What I like redheads. a lot.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
Did anyone leak Joan rivers pics yet?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
need to see duffs muff. links are down. anyone got a fresh one?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Attitude Indicator posted:

i do, i need context for my anuses.

Boy, have I "goat" the photo for you

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

"goon" has to rank up there with "hipster" and "sjw" as one of those words that definitely means something, but it's somehow different for everyone

fyi the classical definition of "goon" is someone who is proud about not knowing who any pop culture people are. "who is this 'lady googoo' you guys are talking about? :smug:" he'd post as he loads up a .flac of some anime soundtrack or dragonforce

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

That's not my definition of goon because that's what I do and I'm not a goon

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Fetus Tree posted:

Lol if u believe this

gently caress off fetus tree you wierd transvestite piec eof poo poo

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gently caress the ROW posted:

gently caress off fetus tree you wierd transvestite piec eof poo poo

my transition is complete now actually hth

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Fetus Tree posted:

my transition is complete now actually hth

that was just a guess... #esp #wierding #troons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

SirDan3k posted:

i doubt it considering she's probably never seen your dick

• Locked thread