Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
do you think katness saw my dick? Like is there any chance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

gently caress the ROW posted:

do you think katness saw my dick? Like is there any chance?

Are you banging Kate Upton? If not, probably not.

Otis Reddit
Nov 14, 2006
Well the new Jennifer Lawrence screen caps sure are nice

http://imgur.com/a/RdsgH :nsfw: :nws:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

juche mane posted:

Those are some unfortunate titties.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

juche mane posted:

http://imgur.com/AVIhRH2
:nws:

naem
May 29, 2011

I like that avril legignfieeengne looks and acts like a teenager still in her 30's and I'd also happily smell her vajina/bhole region on camera that is my Somethig something

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I think Lena Dunham is not really that bad. I mean the fact that she's brave enough to expose her body and show what a real full bodied woman looks like is an act of courage, and all you do when you disparage or insult her is confirm that our patriarchal society has a very narrow range of what a "woman" should look like.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Aferisan posted:

Lena Dunham...very narrow

lol nah

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Aferisan posted:

I think Lena Dunham is not really that bad. I mean the fact that she's brave enough to expose her body and show what a real full bodied woman looks like is an act of courage, and all you do when you disparage or insult her is confirm that our patriarchal society has a very narrow range of what a "woman" should look like.

actually she's busted as gently caress, you sexless castrato

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Aferisan posted:

show what a real full bodied woman looks like

when did being a misshapen sack of poo poo become being a "real" and "full bodied" woman?

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Lena's main problem is that she's an insufferable SJW feminist but lacks the good looks she'd need for any guy to put up with her so instead she's forced to shriek to the high heavens about every single perceived slight from men.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aferisan posted:

That is not a not what a healthy human being of any gender looks like.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Vag Assault Weapon posted:

shrek to the high heavens

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

Its friday nite and im ready to jack off

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Corey Plumper posted:

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Corey Plumper posted:

same. but i'm having a hard time finding anything on the internet to jack off to :(

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Benedick Cuckold posted:

same. but i'm having a hard time finding anything on the internet to jack off to :(

:nws: http://imgur.com/RtZjUZX :nws:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

No dick, 1/5

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

thought for sure this was gonna be goatse

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

naem posted:

I like that avril legignfieeengne looks and acts like a teenager still in her 30's and I'd also happily smell her vajina/bhole region on camera that is my Somethig something

Did anything of her come out?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

TheJoker138 posted:

Did anything of her come out?

A bunch of lovely songs

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Don Tacorleone posted:

A bunch of lovely songs

Why you gotta go and makes things so complicated?

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Don Tacorleone posted:

A bunch of lovely songs

:drat:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Benedick Cuckold posted:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/6j1zn.jpg :nws:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

juche mane posted:

Lena Notdonewithham is a disgusting individual and gently caress you for showing me that.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

drat, she is so pale she's translucent.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i' m seeing a lot of naked women and not a whole lot of stretched rear end in a top hat. this thread loving sucks.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Orkin Mang posted:

i' m seeing a lot of naked women and not a whole lot of stretched rear end in a top hat. this thread loving sucks.

behold, the man with no buttcrack

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Aferisan posted:

You are a moron in a sea of dumb male opinions. Full bodied nothing she's a wildly out of shape fat chick. Only figure she has is over fed pear shaped.

Edit: also brave nothing. Being naked in front of people isn't some grand act.

LethalGeek fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Sep 6, 2014

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Aferisan posted:

she is loving beat dude

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
her ability to monopolize a certain social market is much interesting than her looks, and her looks serve that larger end

naem
May 29, 2011

nomadologique posted:

her ability to monopolize a certain social market is much interesting than her looks, and her looks serve that larger end

SPEAKIMG of large ends hahaha ha hahaa yeah agai ehahaha heh

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

hi5s all around gentlemen ahem ahem

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

So yeah after all this why should I hate this person? Spoiled brat who has a bad show and is a sjw?

Actually that's a decent amount of hate.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
would people still hate lena dunham if she was attractive but still made the same terrible unfunny show and lovely movies

maybe :raise:

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

redshirt posted:

Celebrity nudes leaked circa 30000BCE.

drat ur mom is old

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Wolfsheim posted:

would people still hate lena dunham if she was attractive but still made the same terrible unfunny show and lovely movies

less

i actually dislike her because she sells self-awareness but has none, and thinks her privilege is negated by this thin veneer

LIKEINEEDTHIS
Oct 3, 2012

by Smythe

Wolfsheim posted:

i think her show is pretty good

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
we don't hate lena duhmnam we just want her to die a horrible death. ideally one involving rape, sharks, and the cancellation of her show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

:nws: jlaw :nws:

• Locked thread