Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

:D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
fake and gay

Fluo
May 25, 2007

that acebuck guy :wtc:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

This is giving me an idea

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Pissflaps posted:

This is giving me an idea

What was your joke in the watch thread going to be

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Mean Bean Machine posted:

there isnt anything in the world you cant improve by sprinkling some friggin lovecraftian elder god monsters in it according to goons. an atmospheric and cool crime show about a pedophile ring hell why not have its leader be a freking awesome hell beast

lol the true detective thread was loving embarrassing

Fluo
May 25, 2007

TelekineticBear! posted:

lol the true detective thread was loving embarrassing

it was

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

JEEPERS!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

chuggo is BACK posted:

oh he actually hasnt reregged yet, this must be the longest hes ever been able to leave it

it's because he's asleep, I'm sure. Give it a few hours.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Fluo posted:

it was

The Fargo thread also had people coming up with wacky supernatural explanations after the first episode

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

it's because he's asleep, I'm sure. Give it a few hours.
he doesnt sleep

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Thank you, Gigi Da Mod

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

African AIDS cum posted:

It is a metaphor to keep trying, whether climbing mountains or drinking milk, if you want it bad enough you can, or its mumbo jumbo i don't know truthfully

goat's milk will get you nirvana lol

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
hi fellas

my rabbits chewed my mouse cable again so i went to buy a new one, and i made myself get a cheap one to save money, but then bought these trainers http://www.bankfashion.co.uk/products/adidas-neo-coderby-vulc-trainers/073328 this jacket http://www.yakuza.co.uk/menswear-c32/jackets-c3/ben-sherman-navy-lightweight-parka-jacket-p11330 and two cases of cider, FTW

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

Nice, what cider

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
this guy is like really obviously sick in the gym and walking around hacking everywhere good job homo

-fat greasy puto

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

stickyfngrdboy posted:

hi fellas

my rabbits chewed my mouse cable again so i went to buy a new one, and i made myself get a cheap one to save money, but then bought these trainers http://www.bankfashion.co.uk/products/adidas-neo-coderby-vulc-trainers/073328 this jacket http://www.yakuza.co.uk/menswear-c32/jackets-c3/ben-sherman-navy-lightweight-parka-jacket-p11330 and two cases of cider, FTW

that coat is some win

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
asos have a huge sale on until 8am ops

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

chuggo is BACK posted:

What if I don't need any until 8 ams?!?

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
it turns out that getting married is a huge pain in the rear end and people will have meltdowns about not being invited even though we havent been in contact for like 8 years??

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

it turns out that getting married is a huge pain in the rear end and people will have meltdowns about not being invited even though we havent been in contact for like 8 years??

owned

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

We talk like every day and I didn't get an invite.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

This is me when we stomped big 10 homo rear end today

Did some real homer stuff and can't be banned cause it was in real life

I love this dance, it's so ftw

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

It's some fail for sure

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Suqit posted:

Lol

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.

Suqit posted:

You can post in the wedding-day thread.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

Ive just bought a new jacket and its some big win

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

Suqit posted:

What if I don't need any until 8 ams?!?

you camt afford not to buy it

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Suqit posted:

its because im embarrassed of you, j*****

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm so loving bummed you guys

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pissflaps posted:

I really enjoyed it.

Except:

* The twitter stuff was a bit heavy and obvious

* I didn't really buy the bit after he quit the restaurant - the critic was essentially vindicating the stand he took in the kitchen so why would he go back and argue the toss? I thought he was cooking his new food to give to the critic rather than some culinary equivalent of the footloose frustrated dancing scene.

* The ending was a bit weak

I agree, the twitter/viralmarketing/memes stuff was really obnoxious tbh.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Bape Culture posted:

whats his name

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Bape Culture posted:

Go on

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

whats his name

His name is Kev and he is my cousin and he has some sort of neurological thing that presents like multiple sclerosis and I went to visit him and he can't hardly move or anything and my uncle is looking after him and his mam has the same issue and now his sister is presenting the same and he's poor and just looks after all 3 of them 24/7 and it's loving poo poo and there is no god.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
talk to us a5h, what's wrong

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Bape Culture posted:

His name is Kev and he is my cousin and he has some sort of neurological thing that presents like multiple sclerosis and I went to visit him and he can't hardly move or anything and my uncle is looking after him and his mam has the same issue and now his sister is presenting the same and he's poor and just looks after all 3 of them 24/7 and it's loving poo poo and there is no god.

oh dear im very sorry a5h. life is cruel to the wrong people a lot of times

does he have insurance to cover the family?

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

its because im embarrassed of you, j*****

Wow

:(

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

oh dear im very sorry a5h. life is cruel to the wrong people a lot of times

does he have insurance to cover the family?

We just have the nhs mate. Which is pissing me off coz it's like a year in and there's no diagnosis. Fucks sake

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Bape Culture posted:

That's hosed, sorry to hear mate. You can only be thankful for your own health at times like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Hamas Rodriguez posted:

are you having a gay clown indian wedding where everything is an awful culture clash and there are a bunch of fat white girls in saris

will there be an elephant

• Locked thread