Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

89 posted:

What twitter accounts should I be subscribed to for up to the minute stuff for fantasy? I got Adam Scheifter. I used to have more on my old twitter, but it got hacked by Chinese people and I had to abandon it.

Glazer, Rappaport, I also love all the 4for4 guys on twitter and Evan Silva is ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Cervixalot posted:

Might have a guy interested in my Torrey Smith + Gordon + Dwyer for Jimmy Graham. This mornings recent news on Gordon has me worried. Should I do this?

Yeah I would mash that like there's no tomorrow. As much as we are all :circlefap:-ing over the prospect of getting Gordon for the price of a waiver claim, it's still not the likely scenario.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Maybe Dwyer plays maybe Gordon plays and Torrey Smith for Josh Gordon...? Yea get that poo poo.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Glazer says the Panthers are holding out Cam.

gently caress it, pulling the trigger with Carson Palmer this week.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

89 posted:

What twitter accounts should I be subscribed to for up to the minute stuff for fantasy? I got Adam Scheifter. I used to have more on my old twitter, but it got hacked by Chinese people and I had to abandon it.

I like to go to rotoworld.com and check the nfl tab, they're usually up to the second on injuries and who is/isn't starting

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
So glad I went all-in on Tampa.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Rodgers laid a huge loving egg in Seattle, so I've pretty much resigned to my 0-1 fate in both my leagues. I might have a chance in one if the Panthers go hog wild (Kelvin Benjamin and Greg Olsen), but that's about it. And of course with no Cam that poo poo ain't happening.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Benne posted:

Glazer says the Panthers are holding out Cam.

gently caress it, pulling the trigger with Carson Palmer this week.

Same situation, rolling the dice with Derek Carr.

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

What the poo poo is going on with Philly/Jax, Foles is supposed to be a top 3 QB this week.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
C Patterson's RB statline appreciation post

My RBs are Ellington, Lacy, Gerhart :smithicide:

Harold Cooplowski fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Sep 7, 2014

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Pryor on Fire posted:

What the poo poo is going on with Philly/Jax, Foles is supposed to be a top 3 QB this week.

It's glorious.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Should I drop Amendola to pick up the Jacksonville receiver A Hurns?

WR is by far my weakest spot on the team and I kind of need a wr lottery ticket

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Should I drop Amendola to pick up the Jacksonville receiver A Hurns?

WR is by far my weakest spot on the team and I kind of need a wr lottery ticket

I probably would. He was good in the preseason and shorts is never not hurt

TK_421
Aug 26, 2005

I find your lack of faith disturbing.
I don't have the KC game, why is Charles failing me?

e: spelling

TK_421 fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Sep 7, 2014

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003
Heh. I bet that guy that had Crowell and we all told him to drop him because he didn't need to be rostered and now he's the starter unless the injuries aren't bad won't be coming back here for advice!

(it was the right call)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

ryan_woody posted:

I don't have the KC game, why is Charles falling me?

loving right? I have him in both my leagues.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Deer_fire posted:

Heh. I bet that guy that had Crowell and we all told him to drop him because he didn't need to be rostered and now he's the starter unless the injuries aren't bad won't be coming back here for advice!

(it was the right call)

I dropped him for Dwyer and I feel pretty loving dumb right now.

Deer_fire
Jul 30, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

I dropped him for Dwyer and I feel pretty loving dumb right now.

Eh. He was the 3rd string back at that point. Whoda thunk both of the people ahead of him would get injured the same day.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Deer_fire posted:

Eh. He was the 3rd string back at that point. Whoda thunk both of the people ahead of him would get injured the same day.

I have #1 waiver so I'll just pick him back up.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
Did West get hurt too? All I see is West on my bench with 50+ yards (I dont have the Browns game)

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Harold Cooplowski posted:

Did West get hurt too? All I see is West on my bench with 50+ yards (I dont have the Browns game)

RBBC

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Cooks is looking a great pick. Hill not so much but that was expected for the first game at least

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Im going to loving anger-drop Bernard Pierce

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Harold Cooplowski posted:

Yeah, he's out with a knee strain

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Jesus, day of loving reckoning for TEs. Who on earth do I pick up? I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Zach Miller
Jermaine Gresham
Dwayne Allen
Austin Seferian-Jenkins
Jace Amaro
Tony Gonzalez
etc.

I could get ASJ now if I go before kickoff... won't have waiver position to guarantee anyone else.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Allen or ASJ

Tony Gonzalez is retired

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

the_american_dream posted:

Im going to loving anger-drop Bernard Pierce

I thought about dropping him for Gordon but decided to keep him on just in case.

Yeah, he's getting shot into the loving sun next week.

mcpringles
Jan 26, 2004

My TE is Greg Olsen. With cam out should I drop him for Green, Fleener, Pettigrew or just stand pat?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
So is Steve Smith getting all the targets Torrey was supposedly going to be bombarded with?

mcpringles posted:

My TE is Greg Olsen. With cam out should I drop him for Green, Fleener, Pettigrew or just stand pat?

Id stand pat but if you feel you have to drop itd be Green by a mile

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
I started Knowshon Moreno.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/MikeClayNFL/status/508711140269232129

quote:

Gio Bernard: 20 touches, 110 yards. Jeremy Hill: 4 touches, 19 yards

FLEX APPEAL

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

:smuggo::hf::smuggo:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

Forever_Peace posted:

Crowell is the most talented rookie back of the draft class. He runs hard. Like, beast mode hard. I've been avoiding West throughout august just because he's had Crowell leering over his shoulder. Crowell chewing up nearly 8 yards per carry on 13 attempts against Chicago a few days ago certainly didn't help West's chances going into the season.

However, it's pretty clear that Cleveland still wants West to be the better player. It was just a few years ago that Crowell was kicked out of Georgia for carrying a concealed handgun onto campus with the serial number filed off. I'd imagine the Browns are already fed up with the Manziel circus - Crowell is going to be on a short leash off the field. If Tate goes down, I'd expect them to keep giving West chances in a RBBC.

Quoting from a few days ago to remind everybody to go get Crowell ya'll.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

"7th round pick Jeremy Hill"

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Did anyone get/watch vikes @ rams? I own stacy and cunningham but am confused at what i'm supposed to do going forward

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
So how dead is Ben Tate on a scale of Danny Granger to David Wilson

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Did anyone get/watch vikes @ rams? I own stacy and cunningham but am confused at what i'm supposed to do going forward

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Wow, my late round picks are making me look like a loving wizard today... Wheatley and Hawkins both put up good numbers in my PPR league.

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
Did Kenny Britt not play or can I drop him for Crowell/that Jags WR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

seriously.

The Rams are such a loving disaster.

• Locked thread