Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Pissflaps posted:

Apparently a5h drove into a hedge

I posted about that itt op!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

I will
I miss Greg
It also took me 7 hours to drive to Norfolk and I'm mad as heck

Maybe you should drive a bit faster

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Bape Culture posted:

I posted about that itt op!

I didn't see that tbh but I hope you didn't injure yourself or anybody else

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Theres been 3 stabbings in bournemouth today its turning into the crime capital of the UK.

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

The Americans have found my fave thread with great posts such as 'can you tell me what this is all about' and 'all the American Scottish would give money to Scotland if it needed it'

loving hell

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

serious gaylord posted:

Theres been 3 stabbings in bournemouth today its turning into the crime capital of the UK.

This wouldn't happened if they had guns

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

Property values .......

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Bape Culture posted:

I will
I miss Greg
It also took me 7 hours to drive to Norfolk and I'm mad as heck

The a1 is some epic fail

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Flaps. The people who not 3 weeks ago were saying yougov's polling methods were suspect and in the pocket of the better together campaign that are now screaming its result from the rooftops are extremely my poo poo.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

lol 18 pages already

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

the whole south coast is pretty horrible

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Bape Culture posted:

Property values .......

Fortunately I live in Poole. No riff raff here.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

excuse me lady posted:

The a1 is some epic fail

East Angla is fail

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

serious gaylord posted:

Flaps. The people who not 3 weeks ago were saying yougov's polling methods were suspect and in the pocket of the better together campaign that are now screaming its result from the rooftops are extremely my poo poo.

It's exciting times

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
I hope yes win and then they do a recount and they lose

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I hope no win because the alternative will unironically be a disaster for people north and south of the border.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

stickyfngrdboy posted:

I hope yes win and then they do a recount and they lose

some Florida style recounts and ballot paper shenanigans would be the icing on the cake

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Pissflaps posted:

I hope no win because the alternative will unironically be a disaster for people north and south of the border.

This. Nothing good will come of it. Scotland will do a Greece and bring down the UK with it.

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Pissflaps posted:

Apparently a5h drove into a hedge

i read that

a5h would indeed do well to be careful

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

serious gaylord posted:

This. Nothing good will come of it. Scotland will do a Greece and bring down the UK with it.

The people who want it to happen are the exact same people who got excited about the 'death of capitalism' a few years ago. Either because they know they'd be ok regardless, or they have nothing to lose. I have nothing in common with either type.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
can't wait until the UK collapses

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

serious gaylord posted:

idk this seems illogical

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

I hope no wins so emphatically that no one will entertain the idea again and Alex salmond shoots himself

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
The communist American who moved to Brittany has posted his friends fascinating Scottish independence webcomic that's in Bretogn.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

ephex posted:

idk this seems illogical

The entire argument put forward by the SNP for independence is so ill thought out I am amazed its as close as it is.

Although it would be very amusing if the Queen just went 'gently caress that' and disolved parliament on the day of the vote and said you'll get your powers back when you can behave.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Pissflaps posted:

The communist American who moved to Brittany has posted his friends fascinating Scottish independence webcomic that's in Bretogn.

lol I saw that

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
cool d&d thread you lot have got here now

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

serious gaylord posted:

The entire argument put forward by the SNP for independence is so ill thought out I am amazed its as close as it is.

Although it would be very amusing if the Queen just went 'gently caress that' and disolved parliament on the day of the vote and said you'll get your powers back when you can behave.

my argument would be like "gently caress off you tory twats weve endured you noncing up lil boys long enough"

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

ephex posted:

my argument would be like "gently caress off you tory twats weve endured you noncing up lil boys long enough"

this would make sense if there wasnt a large percentage of tories north of the border too.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
david cameron forever remembered for being the pm that loses scotland would be lol

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

serious gaylord posted:

this would make sense if there wasnt a large percentage of tories north of the border too.

idk really and i dont care but i think scotland can do it they got a booming buckfast industry

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
i dont care about scotland or anything unless theres a lulzy meltdown that i can easily read and lol at

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

serious gaylord posted:

people in the d&d thread seem to think that everyone in scotland is a communist lol its completely baffling

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

fat gay nonce posted:

cool d&d thread you lot have got here now

I hope flaps and co manage to draw in some top dnd lads itt ftw

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

i hell know if a toilet state like kentucky or west virginia or texas was going for independence i'd support getting rid of them for sure

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

ephex posted:

idk really and i dont care but i think scotland can do it they got a booming buckfast industry

Buckfast is English.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
maybe I'll move the thread to D&D again for the voting day

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

serious gaylord posted:

small c conservatives maybe but not many actual Tories

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Pissflaps posted:

Buckfast is English.

lol its literally made by chuggo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012