Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

High Lord Elbow posted:

TIME TO GO HOOD, SISTAH!

Can we cool it with the racism? Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Yeah, we don't need another, new thread. This thread has so much gold in it already, we must add to it with this upcoming season,

JaddaCaddra
Oct 3, 2013

13Pandora13 posted:

When does the past season of this shitshow hit netflix?

Prolly mid October, like always. I know season seven probably won't be on Netflix though, unless they renew the deal. When they used to have expiration dates on instantwatcher I checked it out, said it was going to expire sometime in 2015, around August I think.

Also, did anyone see this interview Sutter did? I haven't seen it myself yet, but he apparently stated something along the lines of "It's not my job to tie up loose ends," in reference to the homeless woman. I can't tell if he's just saying that to keep from spoiling something, or if he is legitimately a dumbass who had no idea what he was writing toward. I have a pretty good idea of which answer is the right one, though.

mewse
May 2, 2006

smg77 posted:

RIP you goony bastard.

Yeah I always thought of him as the Goon Prospect

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Greg Jackson posted:

Yeah I always thought of him as the Goon Prospect

We all did, bro.

We all did.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Wasn't there like a $5 million bounty for killing Clay? Shouldn't that solve all the club's money troubles?

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Does anyone have that picture of the impromptu funeral for Goon Prospect and the other dude? If I remember it correctly, they had to use two crates to fit Phil's body, which was hilarious.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

nooneofconsequence posted:

Wasn't there like a $5 million bounty for killing Clay? Shouldn't that solve all the club's money troubles?
Not if they want everyone to think Clay and the IRA all shot each other in a mexican standoff or whatever the gently caress was supposed to be going on there

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Cardboard Box A posted:

Not if they want everyone to think Clay and the IRA all shot each other in a mexican standoff or whatever the gently caress was supposed to be going on there

Jax should go around posting flyers that he killed Clay, because it's not like the loving authorities will do anything.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Kaytwo posted:

Can we cool it with the racism? Thanks.

Please leave this thread ahkmed.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I just got a new cable box and had to re-set the recording for this show. I think I died a little bit inside.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Spoeank posted:

I just got a new cable box and had to re-set the recording for this show. I think I died a little bit inside.
You fool, that was your one chance out and you blew it!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Cardboard Box A posted:

It really is hard to keep track of who is double crossing who.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Cardboard Box A posted:

Oh, why do they need that? So they can keep running guns for the Irish? I think I'd rather have the $5 million.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Spoeank posted:

Could be worse. A buddy of mine is specifically having DirecTV installed tomorrow at his new place so he can hatewatch this show with me. Crazy, bro.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Could be worse. A buddy of mine is specifically having DirecTV installed tomorrow at his new place so he can hatewatch this show with me. Crazy, bro.

As long as you can convince him to watch The Americans, it will be worth it.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6243999/sons-of-anarchy-final-season-new-songs-exclusive

Forest Rangers versions of Bohemian Rhapsody and Never My Love for the inevitable montage sequences. I fully expected to hate Bohemian Rhapsody but it's actually a pretty decent take (Kately Sagal doesn't make an appearance).

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

nooneofconsequence posted:

Oh, why do they need that? So they can keep running guns for the Irish? I think I'd rather have the $5 million.
I have no idea.

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!
Is there any legal streams to watch the premier? I want to hate watch in real time.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

JK! posted:

Is there any legal streams to watch the premier? I want to hate watch in real time.

This entire thread is on a 1-hour delay because nobody watches in real time, just get it like everyone else does

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!
poo poo. I wish I knew that last season. I always played catchup the next day.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

This entire thread is on a 1-hour delay because nobody watches in real time, just get it like everyone else does

:laugh:

Also I am uniroincally digging this version of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Man, I so hope that TV Guide listing of a 2 1/2 hour premiere is a mistake.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

A commercial I saw tonight said 90 minutes but I wasn't really paying close attention. Even that seems pretty excessive.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

Delsaber posted:

A commercial I saw tonight said 90 minutes but I wasn't really paying close attention. Even that seems pretty excessive.

That I'd be okay with as every episode last season was 90 minutes anyway (the extra time often in the form of montage sequences).

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005

Propaganda Machine posted:

:laugh:

Also I am uniroincally digging this version of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Amazingly, this doesn't suck.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Tonight is the night, I hope you all are ready

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Suckers! Looking forward to reading all the bullshit from you guys in an enjoyable fashion.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My body is ready to take it to the table and get to the bottom of the beef.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Surprise plot twist You're ambushed by the Mayan CIA

Grin and Tonic
Oct 20, 2008

having a blast online
Weirdly looking forward to Tig and Ratboy's interactions, though I pretty much can only stand Chibs and Rat at this point.

Finndo
Dec 27, 2005

Title Text goes here.
I just hope they keep that flickering skull thing going through each episode to the end of the season.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
I think I stopped watching/giving a poo poo after those 2 guys(one of whom was David Aceveda) said they were actually in the CIA instead of whatever.

Is there anything important I missed?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Chromatic posted:

I think I stopped watching/giving a poo poo after those 2 guys(one of whom was David Aceveda) said they were actually in the CIA instead of whatever.

They should have put Michael Chiklis/Vic Mackey into this show.

Seeing Aceveda as not a tight-rear end boss character was neat.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Did they ever do anything with Ronnie or was he just wasted talent too?

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

Chromatic posted:

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
10:00pm to 12:30am. 2.5 hours of Sons... Wtf

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

I would love for Vic and the strike team to show up and take down the club. With as many Shane and Venus scenes as they can fit in. Honestly, I just want to see Vic's reaction to Jax.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

KilGrey posted:

I would love for Vic and the strike team to show up and take down the club. With as many Shane and Venus scenes as they can fit in. Honestly, I just want to see Vic's reaction to Jax.

Would redeem the entire show

Except he would probably have chiklis get raped by a vat of urine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I personally want Raylen Givens, but Vic Mackey would be awesome too

• Locked thread