Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

The White Dragon posted:

Hawaiian Romeo Rose is on my Facebook :(

Cool ninja turtle socks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

kinmik posted:

I'm just imagining the seven women nominated by another getting into a huge fight screaming, "Angelica said I was the Prettiest, Goodest Loving Mom!" There can only be one. :black101:

Crossposting from pyf comics thread:

KillerEggplant
Apr 2, 2011

Found one in its natural habitat.

The video. There's a whole lot of the usual yelling about fat people and scooters in the comments.

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Tell me, Aldo, if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy?
I keep most of these people around for entertainment, thats what I keep telling myself.....

Here are some of the comments:

Prof. Moriarty
Dec 6, 2003
Not the regular Professor Moriarty, the hologram Professor Moriarty where the holodeck malfunctioned and he created the whole fake hologram enterprise and fooled the Captain. Oh, and he tried to escape with his girlfriend once, but he was foiled.

Sigh. It's really super awesome that when everyone pulls themselves up by their bootstraps that labor exploitation will magically go away because every business owner will look at the Ph.D. proudly displayed on each applicant's resume and pay them $50/hour like they now deserve!

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Woodhouse posted:

I keep most of these people around for entertainment, thats what I keep telling myself.....

Grr, someone getting so annoyed that they have to press 1 for English, then repeatedly misspelling 'border' really rankles me.

I suppose the alternative is to imagine America like a big ship, with pirates boarding the ship from the great ships of Mexico and Canada and Obama at the helm screaming 'repel the boarders!!'

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

SybilVimes posted:

Grr, someone getting so annoyed that they have to press 1 for English, then repeatedly misspelling 'border' really rankles me.

I suppose the alternative is to imagine America like a big ship, with pirates boarding the ship from the great ships of Mexico and Canada and Obama at the helm screaming 'repel the boarders!!'

I'm gonna take a wild stab that these idiots who always harp on about the 'Pressing 1' also never shut up about how proud they are of their Italian/Irish/Whatever heritage too...

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

KillerEggplant posted:

Found one in its natural habitat.

The video. There's a whole lot of the usual yelling about fat people and scooters in the comments.

Obviously a fake account, but that video :stare:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Woodhouse posted:

Here are some of the comments:

Well, that was quite the 180 :staredog:

MY FATHER WAS DEPORTED! PROTECT OUR BORDERS FROM ILLEGALS!

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Wait, is red saying that they're a second generation illegal whose family was deported and because of that, they think illegals should be deported as soon as possible? Please get more details of this, because I don't get it...

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Tell me, Aldo, if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy?

BonHair posted:

Wait, is red saying that they're a second generation illegal whose family was deported and because of that, they think illegals should be deported as soon as possible? Please get more details of this, because I don't get it...

Trust me, I'm as confused as everyone else...he dropped one last bit of knowledge and that was the last I saw of his posts:

EDIT: He said his father got deported but here he says everything in his family was legal. :psyboom:

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Prof. Moriarty posted:

Sigh. It's really super awesome that when everyone pulls themselves up by their bootstraps that labor exploitation will magically go away because every business owner will look at the Ph.D. proudly displayed on each applicant's resume and pay them $50/hour like they now deserve!

Who the hell orders "no onions" :(

I have relatives who always bitch about fast food places always getting their orders wrong, but then they always make the most changes to their order (no pickles, extra mayo, light lettuce, fries with no salt, etc.)

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I have relatives who always bitch about fast food places always getting their orders wrong, but then they always make the most changes to their order (no pickles, extra mayo, light lettuce, fries with no salt, etc.)
"No lettuce, tomato, or onions please" will be followed maybe a quarter of the time.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Yo.

PUGGERNAUT posted:

No cheese- I ordered a HAMburger for a reason. Not a CHEESEburger- no onions ketchup, mustard and saltless fries- so I get a fresh batch. I've never had any problems with fast food places unless I forget to ask if the burgers normally come with onions. Or getting asked if I want cheese on my burger all the time.

I don't get why people are so against raising the minimum wage to a point that people can actually live off of it. Heck, while we're trying to get people a decent wage, let's also look at and fix retail so it stops making people feel like strangling customers so much of the time.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
White onions are pretty gross though, don't blame them.

Look at this pussy-made bitch, riding a bike, with a helmet! In America we drive in SUVs and waste precious, nonrenewable resources that damage the environment! Like this page if you stand against this Hitler!

Training wheels definitely not photoshopped in or anything.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I do. :snoop:

KillerEggplant
Apr 2, 2011

PUGGERNAUT posted:

I don't like raw onions. But if they're busy as hell at the burger place or make a mistake I'll just pick it off myself, no need for extra bitching if it's a dislike rather than an allergy.

StdNormDist
May 2, 2010
Do people not realize, or are just willfully ignorant of the fact that if you bring people up out of crippling poverty that maybe they'll give a gently caress about your special burger order? Like, they're a simple illness away from having the heat shut off and a major illness away from being homeless, don't you think maybe taking that off their minds will make room for "no onions, extra mayo, ketchup on the side"?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

StdNormDist posted:

Do people not realize, or are just willfully ignorant of the fact that if you bring people up out of crippling poverty that maybe they'll give a gently caress about your special burger order? Like, they're a simple illness away from having the heat shut off and a major illness away from being homeless, don't you think maybe taking that off their minds will make room for "no onions, extra mayo, ketchup on the side"?

The sad thing is that they're more likely to just ignore minor and major illnesses due to the massive cost and therefore not only die, but possibly spread disease to other poor souls that can only afford to eat meager and unhealthy meals at these lovely places that barely pay their employees!

America!

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.
Imgur chimes in on the Ray Rice thing.

Beating the poo poo out of someone 1/3 your size is gender equality.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I too support a football player punching a woman right in the goddamn head and then dragging her off like a caveman, truly he is a feminist.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Woodhouse posted:

Trust me, I'm as confused as everyone else...he dropped one last bit of knowledge and that was the last I saw of his posts:

EDIT: He said his father got deported but here he says everything in his family was legal. :psyboom:

I love how most Americans think they're "middle class."

I also love how "illegals" automatically don't pay taxes. At all. If they go to the grocery store they whisper "soy illegal" and the cashier pushes a special hidden button that voids all sales tax on their transactions.

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 21:39 on Sep 8, 2014

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I also love how "illegals" automatically don't pay taxes. At all. If they go to the grocery store they whisper "soy illegal" and the cashier pushes a special hidden button that voids all sales tax on their transactions.

Mexicans subsist entirely on illicit drugs and the misery of white sex slaves. The grocery store never even enters the equation.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

All the immigrants pay sales tax. In some states (Oklahoma, among others), for enrolled Native American tribe members, states and cities do not collect sales tax for purchases made by Native Americans. There's even a button on the register :)

So it's the realest Americans who aren't paying sales tax.

cuber
Dec 29, 2011
All from the same person.

Guess I was warned.

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

That and like most of them work under fake SS numbers actually paying payroll and income taxes, like to the tune of a whole lot of money
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html?_r=0

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
Several friends have shared this. Some people are responding in a way to continue what the image is saying, and some aren't reading and just responding with what they think it says.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

SteveVizsla posted:

Several friends have shared this. Some people are responding in a way to continue what the image is saying, and some aren't reading and just responding with what they think it says.

Taking this.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

I too support a football player punching a woman right in the goddamn head and then dragging her off like a caveman, truly he is a feminist.

Well have I got a video for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmglOcYVg1I

"She likes it!"

A friend posted this earlier, "The man has more valid points in three minutes than most will make all year."

Jesus christ.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Vintersorg posted:

"She likes it!"

A friend posted this earlier, "The man has more valid points in three minutes than most will make all year."

Jesus christ.

gently caress it all, destroy the Internet, or at least this stupid gently caress.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Vintersorg posted:

"She likes it!"

Jesus christ.

"There's really no male or female... It's more what you believe..."

I swear to god, I'm going to make the person who invents a way to punch people in the face over the internet, loving rich.

Idiots on Social Media: There's really no male or female

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't know what this means.

I attempted to block a post from a game, and this menu popped up:

I like the fourth option.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Imgur is becoming more and more low-hanging fruit by the day:

I love how it's not even a pretty kept beard, unless I'm mistaken on that and it's supposed to have various hairs protruding everywhere.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

Serperoth posted:

Imgur is becoming more and more low-hanging fruit by the day:

I love how it's not even a pretty kept beard, unless I'm mistaken on that and it's supposed to have various hairs protruding everywhere.
At some stage, about a quarter of all posts on my Facebook news feed became single bearded men talking about how much all women get wet at the sight of a beard.

CrowsNestMutineer
Mar 9, 2009

* Juciano makes the best damned Caesar dressing I've ever tasted in my life.

As a married, bearded man, I'm pretty goddamn offended by that.

#notallmenwithbeards

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I always feel sorry for the stock image people who they use to represent their dumb poo poo.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

EL BROMANCE posted:

I always feel sorry for the stock image people who they use to represent their dumb poo poo.

I think this one's Ryan Gosling.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

CrowsNestMutineer posted:

As a married, bearded man, I'm pretty goddamn offended by that.

#notallmenwithbeards

Yeah, I'm not even patient, I just don't like shaving often.

Thinky Whale
Aug 2, 2012

All that most maddens and torments; all that stirs up the lees of things; all truth with malice in it; all that cracks the sinews and cakes the brain; all the subtle demonisms of life and thought; all evil were visibly personified, and made practically assailable in Fry.

Vintersorg posted:

"She likes it!"

Jesus christ.

Holy gently caress the comments...even for Youtube, holy gently caress.

quote:

I knocked my wife out when she tried to stab me with a butcher knife, over money. I also threw her off a second story balcony when she busted my face open with a beer bottle. She stabbed me with a screwdriver through my foot and I crawled backwards down the hall and screamed like a bitch in an 80's horror movie, kicking her in the face until she left me alone. I had just gotten back from Iraq and alcohol was involved in all instances. We now have 3 kids that mean the world to us, I have an engineering degree, She runs ultra marathons, is working towards a fitness and nutrition degree, and our house is full of guns. We love and covet each other viciously. Love is passion. It's also hate, malice, joy and fear. How hosed would we be if someone called the cops? Meh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Love is hate. Freedom is slavery.

• Locked thread