Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Rinkles posted:

I don't think that's that uncommon a sentiment in eastern/central Europe. Except Russia is usually seen as one of the reasons to be banding together, rather than the one they're rallying behind.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been punished more for his brash support of Putin given Hungary's communist past.

If anything Hungary's transition to free market capitalism has been quite rough compared to the rest of Eastern Europe, there still is a dislike for the Soviet Union but growing displeasure to the "Western system" as well. If anything authoritarian national conservatism has become their "third way" which lines up in many ways with Putin.

Putin's use of Soviet symbolism is usually as thin as the flags that are being waved around and Hungary itself isn't under real threat of expansion. If anything together they break away a lot of the essentialist characteristics about Russian culture that have been brought up, Hungary isn't in the "Orthodox" world and isn't "Neo-Soviet" but nevertheless they facing many of the same issues for very similar reasons. Hungary like Russia had a rough experience with shock therapy this coupled with a pre-existing legacy of revanchism pushed them both of similar trajectories but at different rates and times.

Hungarian GDP per Capita took a pretty big dip during the 1990s, saw strong growth during the prime 2004-2009 era but after 2009 dripped again and didn't really recover.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Sep 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Ardennes posted:

If anything Hungary's transition to free market capitalism has been quite rough compared to the rest of Eastern Europe, there still is a dislike for the Soviet Union but growing displeasure to the "Western system" as well. If anything authoritarian national conservatism has become their "third way" which lines up in many ways with Putin.

Putin's use of Soviet symbolism is usually as thin as the flags that are being waved around and Hungary itself isn't under real threat of expansion. If anything together they break away a lot of the essentialist characteristics about Russian culture that have been brought up, Hungary isn't in the "Orthodox" world and isn't "Neo-Soviet" but nevertheless they facing many of the same issues for very similar reasons. Hungary like Russia had a rough experience with shock therapy this coupled with a pre-existing legacy of revanchism pushed them both of similar trajectories but at different rates and times.

Hungarian GDP per Capita took a pretty big dip during the 1990s, saw strong growth during the prime 2004-2009 era but after 2009 dripped again and didn't really recover.

I have a hard time believing most Hungarians see it as a coalition of mutual empathy. The West may have made the growing pains worse than they should have been and exploited them along the way, but it was only because of the five decade long dump their oppressor took over their country that they had to make the transition in the first place. (Furthermore, the dilapidated state it was left in was what made much of that exploitation possible).

It could certainly be a convenient arrangement, though. Desperate countries can do strange things. The popular rise of an almost(?) openly fascist party is especially worrying (though I'd need to read up on the specifics of Jobbik).

Rinkles fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 9, 2014

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Rinkles posted:

I have a hard time believing most Hungarians see it as a coalition of mutual empathy. The West may have made the growing pains worse than they should have been and exploited them along the way, but it was only because of the five decade long dump their oppressor took over their country that they had to make the transition in the first place. (Furthermore, the dilapidated state it was left in was what made much of that exploitation possible).

It could certainly be a convenient arrangement, though. Desperate countries can do strange things. The popular rise of an almost(?) openly fascist party is especially worrying (though I'd need to read up on the specifics of Jobbik).

Here's an article from today in the NYT about the press being suppressed in Hungary

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/09/opinion/hungarys-crackdown-on-the-press.html

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Deteriorata posted:

"Give me five"
"Give me a five"
"Give me the five"

all have rather different implied meanings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkisx_ifQAw

Yes I know he says fife but it's close enough!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

quote:

"These days the Hungarian government is considering the possibility of converting some of the Hungarian National Bank’s reserves to rubles because of the precarious situation of the dollar" [quoted in text from United Russia website]

HVG reported that Moscow would purchase 4.6 billion dollars worth of Hungarian government bonds at a very low, 2.25% interest rate. The article also said that “sometime in the future the Hungarian government might issue government bonds in rubles"

Did this actually end up happening because a quick google search didn't reveal any all caps headlines with blaring sirens to that effect? :psyduck:

This might let Hungary avoid IMF hardships, but still at what risk and price?

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Freakazoid_ posted:

that is NOT the ultimate simpsons quote

3peat
May 6, 2010

Zohar posted:

In Hungary news Orbán is cranking up his project of Putinization again. He was at a Fidesz party meeting on the 6th saying the left-liberals would never return to power and (again) that democracy doesn't need liberalism, then he showed up at one of the country's top univerities on the 7th to tell them that modern democracy had abandoned the necessities of 'principle, honour, greatness, home(land), devotion, rank, order, and firmness' and that the current 'national government' was breaking with the past and beginning a 'new era'.
Did he end up building that huge stadium in his parents little village, right next to his childhood home?

Rinkles posted:

I don't think that's that uncommon a sentiment in eastern/central Europe. Except Russia is usually seen as one of the reasons to be banding together, rather than the one they're rallying behind.

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been punished more for his brash support of Putin given Hungary's communist past.

Hungary is a little different from other eastern European countries in regards to hating the west, because of Trianon. It's also why Hungarian turanism is a thing.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

3peat posted:

Hungarian turanism

Hungarian :turianass: Turianism?! :turianass:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Freakazoid_ posted:

Try saying "my fife!" without slipping into a Borat accent. You can't. It's not possible.

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Arglebargle III posted:

Hungarian :turianass: Turianism?! :turianass:

They're unhappy about calibrations done to their territory.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

http://spon.de/aejPc

Russia is stamping out dissent over Ukraine. From musicians over intellectuals to even a member of the Duma many people are leaving the country because of massive repressions and fear of attacks. People are put on public traitor lists, concerts are cancelled against their wills, they get accused of crimes they did not commit and more.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I probably phrased it poorly, but what I was trying to say is that as someone who finds definite articles alien (due to speaking a language shaped around not using them) I need to actively think about what information they add before using them - it's hard to do it spontaneously. I don't see point, because I spontaneously try to build sentences in such ways that they'll make sense without them, and that ends up sounding weird in English in ways that it don't sound weird to me until someone points it out.

eXXon posted:

I am invoking Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.

- Are you sure you want to invoke the article?

Definitely.

I laughed. :)

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

3peat posted:

Did he end up building that huge stadium in his parents little village, right next to his childhood home?

Oh yes...

The marked house is his...

More images here.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

my dad posted:

The Bulgarian word for 'to drive (a car)' - карати - means 'to gently caress' in Serbian. That can cause some interesting misunderstandings. :v:

While 'karati' also means 'to gently caress' in Croatian, it also has a much older meaning that's hardly ever used these days, 'to reprimand'.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Rinkles posted:

As said, you could say they have other fish to fry at this point, specifically Trianon and the fact ethnic Hungarians are in neighboring countries (mostly in EU member states though). Admittedly, I don't think Hungarians are legitimately being oppressed but it is completely still a thing in Hungary, cars still have license plates with the pre-1920 borders...and not a few of them either. Memory of the Soviet period is still a thing and there isn't much love for Russian but you could say the Soviets were a temporary enemy and they are now back focusing on Trianon and the EU in general.

Also, communism in Hungary (Goulash Communism) was actually relatively soft compared to Romania for example *and ultimately the transition during the 1990s was a pretty real drop in at least income. There was a growth spurt with EU accession but many felt that growth wasn't shared equally and the post-2009 period has been pretty miserable, this has been contributed to in large part by Fidesz and their rather reactionary economics. In addition, Orban has manipulated the voting system with by adding more single member districts which means it will be very difficult to dislodge him, his party actually lost 8% of the votes and only 1% of the seats and can still change the constitution to their wishes with 66% of the vote.

Also present day Russia and the Soviet Union are different entities anyway and Putin's Russia is very much reactionary/right-wing. Fidesz politics in many ways has turned out not to be pro-democracy but anti-left.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
Dutch Safety Board preliminary investigation into MH17 is out, nothing so far that we didn't already know: damage consistent with being struck by a large number of "high-energy objects", the spread of debris indicating it broke up mid air, no indication of crew error. Apparently the cockpit voice recorder stops abruptly, which fits with the crew being shredded.

Oh, and of course, this all points to the kiev fascist junta using it's SU25's to shoot down a stolen airliner filled by the CIA with dead bodies to make glorious mother Russia look bad. At least according to the comments on The guardian liveblog which seem to have been annexed like Crimea. Is there some kind of Russian Hasbara organisation?

DesperateDan fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Sep 9, 2014

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.
What I find funny about those comments is how they flood an article bringing it up 4000+ comments in a few hours of them all agreeing with each other, but if it's something they can't even argue they have no presence at all.

Anyway I was hoping for something a bit more concrete that wasn't already known, like the most likely direction the missile came from.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Ardennes posted:

As said, you could say they have other fish to fry at this point, specifically Trianon and the fact ethnic Hungarians are in neighboring countries (mostly in EU member states though). Admittedly, I don't think Hungarians are legitimately being oppressed but it is completely still a thing in Hungary, cars still have license plates with the pre-1920 borders...and not a few of them either. Memory of the Soviet period is still a thing and there isn't much love for Russian but you could say the Soviets were a temporary enemy and they are now back focusing on Trianon and the EU in general.

Also, communism in Hungary (Goulash Communism) was actually relatively soft compared to Romania for example *and ultimately the transition during the 1990s was a pretty real drop in at least income. There was a growth spurt with EU accession but many felt that growth wasn't shared equally and the post-2009 period has been pretty miserable, this has been contributed to in large part by Fidesz and their rather reactionary economics. In addition, Orban has manipulated the voting system with by adding more single member districts which means it will be very difficult to dislodge him, his party actually lost 8% of the votes and only 1% of the seats and can still change the constitution to their wishes with 66% of the vote.

Also present day Russia and the Soviet Union are different entities anyway and Putin's Russia is very much reactionary/right-wing. Fidesz politics in many ways has turned out not to be pro-democracy but anti-left.

I don't really disagree with anything you said, but I don't know whether that's enough to give Orban a mandate of coziness with Russia (some of the links posted earlier show Fidesz has a very tight grip on Hungarian media). As in I have no idea because I don't follow Hungarian affairs closely enough currently (I had a very good friend in high school).

Although you'd think 1956 and what it stood for would would be fairly fresh in their national memory.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Heliosicle posted:

What I find funny about those comments is how they flood an article bringing it up 4000+ comments in a few hours of them all agreeing with each other, but if it's something they can't even argue they have no presence at all.

Anyway I was hoping for something a bit more concrete that wasn't already known, like the most likely direction the missile came from.

It's very transparent, but many people still fall for this poo poo.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Belingcat is full of them in the comment sections too.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

SA_Avenger posted:

well both sides seem to be more and more into intimidation, shaming, kidnapping etc.

Kid bullied by pro-ukrainians for posting a pro-russiand vid online apparently:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcVuDiMbjEI

What that little nerd went through has nothing on what the separatists did to that woman (detention, torture, rape threats, public humiliation compared to getting a tongue lashing and a slap on the back of the head) so it falls a little flat to me.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Rinkles posted:

I don't really disagree with anything you said, but I don't know whether that's enough to give Orban a mandate of coziness with Russia (some of the links posted earlier show Fidesz has a very tight grip on Hungarian media). As in I have no idea because I don't follow Hungarian affairs closely enough currently (I had a very good friend in high school).

Although you'd think 1956 and what it stood for would would be fairly fresh in their national memory.

1956 does but Trianon is just bigger and also it is very possible to look at 1956 as a Soviet invasion not necessarily a Russian one. One thing is that Hungary doesn't have a common border with Russia, so they have actual had a break with the past as far as relations goes. The Baltic States and Poland still border Russia and while Romania doesn't, Moldova is still a big issue for them. In addition, remembrance of 1956 very much became an anti-left/anti-Soviet issue which for Hungarians doesn't necessarily mean anti-Russian, if anything I suspect East Germany is similar in that regard. The Slovaks also don't seem to be particularly upset.

As far as "mandates" who knows, but Fidesz does have a tight rein on the media and are still getting a plurality of the vote. That said, Jobbik actually increase their share of the vote and they don't have a problem with Putin either, together they have 64% of the vote. Jobbik itself started with the memory of 1956 as a pretty big part of their message, but not only has the emphasis shifted but that link between Putin, the Soviet Union and 1956 isn't really there from what I remember.

From what I heard Hungarian elections are still fairly normal and monitored.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 10:17 on Sep 9, 2014

with a rebel yell she QQd
Jan 18, 2007

Villain

Ardennes posted:

From what I heard Hungarian elections are still fairly normal and monitored.

While international monitoring did agree that the Hungarian elections were legal, they did report that it was unfair and unbalanced. Especially that Fidesz rewrote the constitution and the election process, making it completely to be in their favour. I still can't stomac the fact that Fidesz got 40% of the total votes which gave them 2/3 majority in the parliament. How does that work?
They also pretty much made it impossible for other parties to advertise on TV and had tight control over billboards and other media.

Also people here usually refer to the soviet occupation as Russian occupation. Viktor's earlier campaigns were trying to make him appear as the hero who single handedly sent the Russian solders out of the country in 1989-90.
When he became PM the first time in 2000 he said his feet will never touch Russian soil, and wont deal with the evil empire who occupied our country, and cut most of the relations with them. (I was living in Russia at that time, with my parents and friends working at the Hungarian embassy and trade office, we just watched most of the Hungarian companies slowly leave the Russian market.) So when all this big buddy buddy thing with Putin started we were amazed. After refusing the IMF countless times, we struck a 10 billion Euro loan with the russians and agreed on a new nuclear power plan construction by them in Hungary. All this in a single weekend visit.

And now the Russian media is pointing fingers at Hungary for selling tanks to Ukraine. Such a great friendship we have with Putin.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

DesperateDan posted:

Is there some kind of Russian Hasbara organisation?
Yeah, a few of them actually, with up to $0.7 per post, though prices may have changed again

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

kalstrams posted:

Yeah, a few of them actually, with up to $0.7 per post, though prices may have changed again

You mean I can get paid to shitpost????

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Sandweed posted:

Belingcat is full of them in the comment sections too.

I'm seriously considered just removing the comments section, it adds nothing to the posts, just a place where people can argue with each other and make idiotic counterpoints against the post that never pan out, mainly because they've not bothered to look at it properly

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Russia is stamping out dissent over Ukraine. From musicians over intellectuals to even a member of the Duma many people are leaving the country because of massive repressions and fear of attacks. People are put on public traitor lists, concerts are cancelled against their wills, they get accused of crimes they did not commit and more.

And there's the answer to the recurring "if some Russians know that the regime is full of poo poo, why don't they do something about it?" question that keeps popping every few pages. Simply speaking out instantly makes one a target at this point. Organising something more substantial is suicide.

Personally, I'm going with the 'run like hell' option, since it appears to be the best one left.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Forums Terrorist posted:

You mean I can get paid to shitpost????
Yes. The prices I mention are comments on news websites/blogs/YouTube though, you have to make your own website/channel to get paid better.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Heliosicle posted:

The replies to Anders Fogh Rasmussen's tweets are really funny, endless posts in broken English from people pretending to be Brits or American using accounts that do nothing but post about Russia 24/7. They're definitely going for volume over quality

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

It would be true for everyone in the article except for Ponomaryov - he was added to the list of Duma members with excessive personal debt alongside some zealous "patriots" (like our own Volgograd fucker Oleg Miheev) about a month ago.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Another good twitter thing is when you browse by keywords, "Ukraine" for example, and there are just waves of homonazi stuff sometimes, with dozens of simultaneous, identically worded tweets.

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.
The guardian or someone should do an article on the comments for hire stuff, maybe quoting comments people have made on their own site, then leave the comments open.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The MH17 report has been released.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/10/world/europe/malaysian-airliner-ukraine.html?smid=tw-bna&_r=0

quote:

PARIS — A Malaysia Airlines passenger jet that went down over a war zone in eastern Ukraine in July was struck by “high-energy objects from outside the aircraft,” Dutch officials leading the investigation of the crash said in a preliminary report published on Tuesday.

The finding is consistent with theories that the jetliner was brought down by a missile designed to detonate before reaching its intended target, spraying it with sharp metal fragments.

The objects struck the cockpit and front fuselage of the eastbound plane, investigators for the Dutch Safety Board reported, strongly suggesting that they were fired from eastern Ukraine or western Russia. The investigators did not identify the source of the fragments that struck the aircraft or who was responsible for launching them.

“A full listening of the communications among the crew members in the cockpit recorded on the cockpit voice recorder revealed no signs of any technical faults or an emergency situation,” the summary said. “Neither were any warning tones heard in the cockpit that might have pointed to technical problems.”

Flight 17 was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when it was blown out of the sky on July 17 over territory controlled by pro-Russian rebels, killing all 298 people on board, of whom two-thirds were Dutch citizens. The United States and Ukraine have accused the separatists of downing the plane with a powerful surface-to-air missile provided by the Russian military.

In the two months since the plane went down, civilian witnesses and at least one rebel leader have told Western news media that they saw what they believed were heavy missile launchers being transported in the area in the days leading up to the accident.

Those accounts have suggested that the launchers were of a type used to fire a Russian-made surface-to-air missile called an SA-11, and known as a Buk in Russian. A Buk system is vehicle-mounted and self-propelled, which means it can be moved around easily, making it hard to track.

Moscow has publicly denied those claims, however, and some Russian officials have gone so far as to suggest the plane was brought down by the Ukrainian military.

Because of intense fighting in the area where the plane, a Boeing 777-200, went down, the investigators’ access to the wreckage site was extremely limited in the immediate aftermath of the crash. For days, bodies and debris were strewn across fields near the village of Grabovo, a separatist-controlled area not far from the border with Russia.

Much of the wreckage was left unguarded and accessible to journalists, mourners and curiosity-seekers, raising concerns that important evidence may have been tampered with.

While dismayed about the unsafe conditions that have complicated their work, the Dutch investigators were provided with a trove of on-site photo and video evidence, as well as data from military satellites and radar, to supplement the information gleaned from the plane’s flight recorders.

The plane’s flight data and cockpit voice recorders were recovered by rebel forces in the days after the crash and handed over to Malaysian officials, who in turn transferred them to the Dutch board. Analysis of the data they contained was conducted in Britain by that country’s Air Accidents Investigations Branch and presented to the Dutch team in The Hague last month.

The investigators reported that the pattern of the wreckage, which was scattered over dozens of square miles, suggested that the plane “split into pieces during flight.” An analysis of available images, it added, showed that “pieces of the wreckage were pierced in numerous places” in a pattern “consistent with that which may be expected from a large number of high-energy objects that penetrated the aircraft from the outside.”

The Dutch report said the plane’s data recorders indicated Flight 17 was flying in unrestricted air space at an altitude of 33,000 feet when it entered the sector monitored by controllers in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine. At that time, the communications transcripts showed, controllers asked the pilots if they could ascend to 35,000 feet in accordance with the airline’s previously approved flight plan and also to give a wider berth to another Boeing 777 that was in the area and approaching Flight 17 from behind at 33,000 feet.

Flight 17’s crew replied that they were unable to comply and asked to remain at 33,000 feet, which the Ukrainian controllers accepted and instead directed other nearby flights to ascend to 35,000 feet.

The Dutch report indicated that air traffic controllers lost contact with Flight 17 shortly after 1:20 p.m. Coordinated Universal Time (4:20 p.m. in Ukraine), just as controllers in Ukraine were handing off responsibility for the flight to their Russian counterparts.

When the crew failed to acknowledge an instruction after a one-minute delay, Ukrainian operators of the air traffic control center in Dnipropetrovsk, repeatedly tried to establish contact with the flight — first by radio and then by satellite phone.

“Malaysian one-seven, how do you read me?” a controller asked. “Malaysian one-seven.”

A minute later, a Russian controller, who was also monitoring the flight from a control center in Rostov interjected: “Listening you, it’s Rostov.”

“Rostov, do you observe the Malaysian by ... by the response?” the Ukranian side asked.

“No,” the Russian controller responded. “It seems that its target started falling apart.”

“It’s disappeared,” said the Ukrainian operator, who asked if the Russians could see any trace of the plane on their radar screens.

“We see nothing,” the Russian operator said.

The Dutch board stressed that the report published on Tuesday was only a preliminary snapshot of the evidence uncovered and said further analysis and investigation would continue over the coming months. A final report is not expected to be published before next summer.

“More research will be necessary to determine the cause with greater precision,” Tjibbe Joustra, chairman of the Dutch board, said in a statement, adding that investigators “believe that additional evidence will become available for investigation in the period ahead.”

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Brown Moses posted:

I'm seriously considered just removing the comments section, it adds nothing to the posts, just a place where people can argue with each other and make idiotic counterpoints against the post that never pan out, mainly because they've not bothered to look at it properly

Remove the comments section. It adds nothing and prone to abuse.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

eXXon posted:

I am invoking Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty.

- Are you sure you want to invoke the article?

Definitely.

... I don't get it

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Remove the comments section. It adds nothing and prone to abuse.

It's literally just 50% people claiming all the images in the piece are photoshopped, and 50% everyone bitching at each other.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Brown Moses posted:

You should. Comments are worthless.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Either remove them, or screen them and only leave those that actually add something. That costs time you may not have, though.

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

Wierre posted:

While international monitoring did agree that the Hungarian elections were legal, they did report that it was unfair and unbalanced. Especially that Fidesz rewrote the constitution and the election process, making it completely to be in their favour. I still can't stomac the fact that Fidesz got 40% of the total votes which gave them 2/3 majority in the parliament. How does that work?

Sounds like good ol' first-past-the-post voting systems used mainly in anglophone countries. Working as intended! :britain:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Heliosicle posted:

Aircraft was headed eastbound (and down), port side cockpit area was hit, so using my super analyst skills I'm going to say from the north?

kalstrams posted:

drat, that's not a bad rate of pay for a highly trained shitposter. drat morals keeping me poor again :(

• Locked thread