Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

MoraleHazard posted:

This is hilarious. All it needed was the Law and Order theme in the background.

ninja edit: -Missartaq

Hmmmm someone needs to edit it in!

-Missartaq

WhiteHalo117 fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Sep 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

I prestiged in EVE Online, and all I have to show for it is this shitty medal.

Libluini posted:

I also want you to keep posting, those that mean you will stop now? :v:

Are you an illiterate moron?

-Missartaq (Go back to school dumb rear end).

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Missartaq posted:

-Missartaq (Go back to school dumb rear end).

Never stop posting Missartaq

-Missartaq

Omniblivion
Oct 17, 2012

Missartaq posted:

I got flammed for making spelling mistakes, so if i find any mistakes, I correct them before getting flammed for them.

-Missartaq (Didn't forget).

-Missartaq (literally an illiterate moron)

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Omniblivion posted:

Close... he's Danish.

-Missartaq

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Please let this never end.

Omniblivion
Oct 17, 2012

Missartaq posted:

but he was only a scammer that stole all the stuff i had used a year to gather.

Missartaq posted:

but i made at least 5 people use almost an hour on it, and that is just priceless, and absolutely hilarious.

-Missartaq (I traded a year to waste an hour of time for 5 people)

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
This is the best J4G pubbie drama we've had in a long time. Thanks Space Court!

Master Barbarian
Sep 9, 2014

perhaps he just needs some love...

and by posting, you just make us more happy ;)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Missartaq posted:

Ae yu a illiterte oron?

-Mssartaq (o bck o schol dub ss).

Sorry, can't read this. Try to proofread your post better next time!

-:v:

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Omniblivion posted:

At least my sentence makes sense, and "flammed" is a known slang for when other people write poo poo about you. I know that there are some of you that can't handle slang, so I promise to keep the use of slang to an absolute minimum. Sorry.

-Missartaq (illiterate moron, two little words the say so much).

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Missartaq posted:

-Missartaq

Missartaq
Sep 1, 2014

Master Barbarian posted:

perhaps he just needs some love...

and by posting, you just make us more happy ;)

OMG, that's it can't have that your happy.

-Missartaq (Is this the last post?)

Rah
Mar 9, 2006

Missartaq posted:

-Missartaq (Is this the last post?)

Probably not

-Missartaq (Providing entertainment for all)

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
Every time I feel like the MMOHMO is done, another little gift like this shows up in the thread listing.

He just doesn't stop :psyduck:

Rah
Mar 9, 2006

Super Space Jam 64 posted:

Every time I feel like the MMOHMO is done, another little gift like this shows up in the thread listing.

He just doesn't stop :psyduck:

I hope some day I scam someone who gets so butt hurt that they pay for an SA account and whine on the forums about it

Super Space Jam 64
Jan 6, 2010

Yet another violation of regulation 1910 subpart D.
I can't even fathom wanting to play EVE again. I remember trying it out and being gifted loads of stuff including dozens of fully equipped ships covered by reimbursement, a full planetary interaction kit, billions of isk, instantaneous and totally connected communication methods external to the game, full training implant sets, and all kinds of other nonsense. And yet, even with all this stuff, actually playing the game mostly consisted of sitting in a station waiting for something to happen or pushing buttons on the planet farm thing to make enough ISK to pay for my subscription so I could spend another month sitting in a station waiting for something to happen.

I get that it's one of those games you're supposed to go out and wrest the fun from rather than have it handed to you, but even the fleet fights I got in were super slow meat grinders with a million fat voices gurgling in my ear and hours of commitment--not the game for me, I guess.

Our friend here does show that there are there are some redeeming factors about the game and the goons playing it, though :allears:

Edit: just remembered spending months and months training to use a scimitar, and literally 2 days after I could use it they removed it from fleet composition. GOTY 2012

Super Space Jam 64 fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 9, 2014

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

There's no way a fleet would ever turn down a scimitar or any other logi for that matter fyi.

Omniblivion
Oct 17, 2012

Missartaq posted:

At least my sentence makes sense, and "flammed" is a known slang for when other people write poo poo about you. I know that there are some of you that can't handle slang, so I promise to keep the use of slang to an absolute minimum. Sorry.

I believe the word you are looking for is FLAMED

-Missartaq (Could count his brain cells on one hand, if he could count)

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
:qqsay:

-:ranbowdash:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I love that this thread is more popular than the actual Eve thread right now.

-Signature

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

really happy i touched the poop early on in this thread

Leeroy
Mar 18, 2014

Missartaq posted:

Yeah, I think Missartaq is in the big leagues now. This here is a MLG :pcgaming: poaster. The utilisation of Urban Dictionary in a defensive posture is INSPIRED. Please consider the Space Court appeal process, as a former Secretary of State, and a four star general of the US Army, I vouch for the court's integrity.

- Former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Secretary of State Colin Powell

Leeroy fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 9, 2014

Kettlepip
Jun 23, 2009

It's amazing these threads actually happen. I can't comprehend why people don't think 'Hey I'll read the MMOHMO for a little while and see what's what. Oh, there aren't really any extra EVE threads. Oh people are ripped to poo poo for trying to J4G, perhaps I won't bother'. But no. It's just fabulously loving dumb.

Edit, forgot obligatory sig.

-:psyduck:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

:golfclap:

-:henget:

e: edited in an edit

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Sep 9, 2014

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Maybe we are all Missartaq.

-Missartaq (typing words on a keyboard)

JakeLiebenow
Apr 21, 2013
Smoke and a pancake.

-Missartaq

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Kettlepip posted:

It's amazing these threads actually happen. I can't comprehend why people don't think 'Hey I'll read the MMOHMO for a little while and see what's what. Oh, there aren't really any extra EVE threads. Oh people are ripped to poo poo for trying to J4G, perhaps I won't bother'. But no. It's just fabulously loving dumb.

Edit, forgot obligatory sig.

-:psyduck:

It's not so amazing when you accept the kind of human stock who falls for this kind of poo poo. It's amusing, just expected.

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

hemophilia posted:

There's no way a fleet would ever turn down a scimitar or any other logi for that matter fyi.

I'm pretty sure an armor fleet would turn down a scimitar.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

goattrails posted:

I'm pretty sure an armor fleet would turn down a scimitar.

Yeah, I should have been more clear: There are fleets (in GSF anyway) that will take any logi. Hanging out with a scimitar handy in standing fleet is righteous unless they are specifically doing some sort of armor doctrine. Even then, if standing fleet is anything like it was when I took a break in July, they'll probably still need shield logi for the fact that half their fighters are still kitchen sink.

Valar Morghulis
Jul 20, 2014

All Men Must Die

Bong and a waffle

-Missartaq

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

I don't play EVE Online, but I welcome you with open arms, Missartaq.

-Albrecht "Missartaq" Falkenhorst III, esq.

karees
Sep 9, 2014
This whole thread is gold. It kind of makes me miss Preencleve (before he got super creepy). Never stop posting Miss.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

JakeLiebenow posted:

Smoke and a pancake.

-Missartaq

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
Hey guys I joined this forum just to be with you all. After 6 years of posting almost exclusively on the WoW and anime forums can I finally get an invite to my true passion: internet space ship simulator Online?

Thanks,

-Missartaq

Master Barbarian
Sep 9, 2014

Thunderbro posted:

Hey guys I joined this forum just to be with you all. After 6 years of posting almost exclusively on the WoW and anime forums can I finally get an invite to my true passion: internet space ship simulator Online?

Thanks,

-Missartaq

how nice that you finally managed to become so courageous to play internet space ship simulator Online ;)

-Missartaq

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

Someone poke lowtax to create a special MMO HMO subboard for

-Missartaq

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
We really need a J4G subforum, that J4G can post in, however, with that, we would miss goldmines/meltdowns like this.

-Commander Thrush Merkin

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

staberind posted:

We really need a J4G subforum, that J4G can post in, however, with that, we would miss goldmines/meltdowns like this.

-Commander Thrush Merkin

Didn't the old gf.com have a "recruitment" forum just for that purpose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goattrails
Nov 27, 2009

Ride the frog, baby!

smg77 posted:

Didn't the old gf.com have a "recruitment" forum just for that purpose?

There is "Letters of Marque and Reprisal" and there is infact a thread about these events.
That forums have various logs.
You're probably not getting any action in a recruitment forum for j4g's, since most victims will never make it that far. "Bootcamp" is probably as close you're going to get, and it doesn't really have meltdowns.

goattrails fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Sep 10, 2014

• Locked thread