Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
oh, you flipped spawns because you were :airquote: pushing too hard :airquote:? Good news soldier, not only did you just cap C but you can follow it up by capping A!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

oh, you flipped spawns because you were :airquote: pushing too hard :airquote:? Good news soldier, not only did you just cap C but you can follow it up by capping A!

Some people think a good strategic spawn trap for a 200-66 win is fun.

gently caress that.

Always
Be
Capping

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Freaquency posted:

Some people think a good strategic spawn trap for a 200-66 win is fun.

gently caress that.

Always
Be
Capping

Points is points!

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
The 200 points from capping a point in Black Ops 2 was too good to give up for lame spawntrapping.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm giving in to peer pressure, I'm getting a PS4 to play this on. :negative:

Plus Destiny has all that exclusive content and way more clans I can group up with.

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

PS4 Digital Pro Edition pre-ordered. What have I done.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters

Mill Village posted:

I'm giving in to peer pressure, I'm getting a PS4 to play this on. :negative:

Plus Destiny has all that exclusive content and way more clans I can group up with.

Oh well.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Wazzit posted:

The way I understood it is that there was a regular Dom game mode without Rounds and there was a separate playlist or custom games option for :siren::c00lbert:~~~eSports~~~:c00lbert::siren:.

Just screen grabbed some bullshit from CharlieIntel:

What the hell is Team Domination? And how is that any different from regular Domination?

Also, I know that they're bringing back teamkilling in Hardcore, but does anyone know what modes will be in the Hardcore playlist?

Gordon Shumway fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Sep 10, 2014

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]

Gordon Shumway posted:

What the hell is Team Domination? And how is that any different from regular Domination?

My guess is that it might be 3-team domination.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Cross posting from the other thread.
Get hype.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Next time I'll check Toys R Us' stock. Walmart is pretty crap for selection really.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

OneDeadman posted:

My guess is that it might be 3-team domination.

Sledgehammer already said Multi-Team is not in the game, so I doubt that. Charlie Intel is a good source for COD, but they make mistakes sometimes.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Get this mega blox poo poo out of my face if you don't have lego then go gently caress yourself.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

The patents expired brah. :regd08:

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
AMERICA's building toy :911:

penis bandana
Aug 6, 2008
I will get this game for whatever console the important nerds get it for, and then I will be forever pissed at you guys for forcing me into a lovely purchase and flipping spawns all the time.

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
I'll get it on the PC. Why would you get a shooter on the not PC?

A Dire Weresloth
Dec 4, 2013

Mymla posted:

I'll get it on the PC. Why would you get a shooter on the not PC?

I get that people prefer PC most of the time, but you should pretty much not ever get a CoD title for PC. They're console games. PC gets a lovely port with no player base and terrible support.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

penis bandana posted:

I will get this game for whatever console the important nerds get it for, and then I will be forever pissed at you guys for forcing me into a lovely purchase and flipping spawns all the time.

The gigantic gap between PS4 and Xbone console sales would suggest PS4. The huge disparity in goon populations for Destiny would suggest PS4.

The spreadsheet says it's Xbone. :iiam:

Shnakepup
Oct 16, 2004

Paraphrasing moments of genius

A SWELL DUDE posted:

The spreadsheet says it's Xbone. :iiam:

Most people ITT were saying they were just gonna get it on Xbone because they assumed everyone else was, due to most people playing past CoDs on the 360. "Go where your friends are going" and such.

That said, I went the PS4 route and hope other people do as well. Good to see on the spreadsheet that there's more than a few goons on there as well.

A SWELL DUDE
Feb 8, 2005

That's the boat I'm in at this point. The only reason I'm getting it on Xbone is because I've enjoyed playing CODs with the Xbox group in the past. Unless you care about getting the map packs a month early, I'm not sure there's any other reason to get it for the Xbone.

Fatty_McLumpkin
Sep 30, 2002

Oh I loooove going to the mooon ahaha ahhhahaaa
oh man... that video just made this tempting as hell..

between this, WWE 2k15, and now GTA 5 on the Xbox One. I'm gonna be broke both financially and in terms of my time.

Carbohydrates
Nov 22, 2006

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog.
Law don't go around here.
Savvy?
I had a ton of fun playing past CoD titles on the 360 and all my friends are there buuuut I also don't really want anything to do with an xbone. I figured enough people would move to PS4 that I'll still have people to play with, and I already found a few of my old CoDbros have moved to PS4 so it'll work out. I feel like I made a good decision.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Well poo poo maybe now I'll get a ps4

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]
Another map reveal, featuring volcano funtimes.

They mention that the dom points reset when you evacuate to the second part of the map. Sounds like that'd be super frustrating in conjunction with round based dom.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Even though the PS4 controller is a vast improvement over the PS3, I still prefer the Xbox One controller, especially for shooters so I'll be sticking to Xbone for COD.

Although if you're XIMing I guess it doesn't matter.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Carbohydrates posted:

I had a ton of fun playing past CoD titles on the 360 and all my friends are there buuuut I also don't really want anything to do with an xbone. I figured enough people would move to PS4 that I'll still have people to play with, and I already found a few of my old CoDbros have moved to PS4 so it'll work out. I feel like I made a good decision.

Yeah it's like I said in the Ghosts thread; If everyone moves to the PS4, you'll still be with your friends.

The bother of recreating one's friends list from scratch is a pretty lame excuse for passing over a cheaper, more powerful console.

(The DS4 still sucks compared to the 360 controller though)

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

There's more 360 goons on PS4 then Xbone. There's also the PS3 goons on the PS4, so that means more people for COD then Xbone has. Plus the Xbone's OS (especially the Party chat) is loving terrible. At this point my Xbone is just going to be my Halo box when the Master Chief Collection comes out.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Actually I really don't care, I had some post on here talking about how great the Xbox One's October update is, but I just don't care. I updated this wonderful graph to post instead:

Wazzit fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Sep 12, 2014

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
I dunno, I myself see the fun rating as increasing exponentially with BAC.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
I don't care what console you get but if you got the opposite to me you're now my mortal posting enemy, as is tradition.

I got a Bone, gently caress off PS4tards.:tubular:

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I'm getting this on the bone because the bone also has evolve and I want to play that too.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Wazzit posted:

Actually I really don't care, I had some post on here talking about how great the Xbox One's October update is, but I just don't care. I updated this wonderful graph to post instead:

I heard good things about that update, but I didn't get into the preview version.

Fibby Boy posted:

I'm getting this on the bone because the bone also has evolve and I want to play that too.

I'm surprised that you want a Bone more then the PS4 since you play so much Dark Souls and Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive.

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:
My other Blu-ray player is a £400 games console.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Mill Village posted:

I heard good things about that update, but I didn't get into the preview version.

I'm surprised that you want a Bone more then the PS4 since you play so much Dark Souls and Bloodborne is a PS4 exclusive.

Bloodborne isn't a must have game for me. I'll eventually get a ps4 as well but xbone with advanced warfare and evolve is a higher priority for me.

der juicen
Aug 11, 2005

Fuck haters
I have the biggest boner.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I got Destiny on 360 so I GUESS I'm getting a Bone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

A Dire Weresloth
Dec 4, 2013
The CoD Megabloks sets include a riot shield bro (Jugg http://callofduty.megabloks.com/en-us/toys/construction/juggernaut-6851) and a zombies set. That is all.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
[url] http://callofduty.megabloks.com/en-us/toys/construction/ghillie-suit-sniper-6852 [/url]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
weird, shouldn't he be mid-air on a spinning post like a tin rooster at the top of a barn??

• Locked thread