Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

2008/2012 election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

2008/2012 election.

:drat:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Ragequit posted:

I caught my son's puke in my hat the other day so we wouldn't make a mess in the frozen yogurt place. Love makes you do some insane things.

1 less fedora in the world. Your son is doing good work.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

The Door Frame posted:

I didn't realize that we'd get a page of unfunny bullshit out of that, christ. I'm sorry I even brought it up

oh no, a whole forum page wasted, and we'll never get it back

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

canyoneer posted:

PYF dogs getting owned.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Xenoletum posted:

What I take great joy in is the number of people who believe that 4chan itself continues to be a person or entity that acts as one giant group, and the accusations that the site, owners, and moderators itself organized gamergate and the hacking scandal, as opposed to the vitriolic users who took their mantoys way too seriously.

Ya goons are loving horrible at that!

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

I could watch this for hours!

copen
Feb 2, 2003

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Cakefool posted:

1 less fedora in the world. Your son is doing good work.

It was a baseball cap but thanks I'll let him know.

Sir_Substance
Dec 13, 2013

Ragequit posted:

It was a baseball cap but thanks I'll let him know.

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

This, but unironically

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Jay Cutler is Jay Cutler in
Bad Quarterback

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Flaskraven posted:

This, but unironically

With no helmet, I am free to pursue my dream of being a pigeon with a hangover. Thank you, striped ninja!

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

Each one of those clowns got paid more than I do in 10 years for playing like a 10 year old little league team....

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

2008/2012 election.

:golfclap:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!
Local skidenfroouid! Stacey "Page" Staley was a blogger who combines the worst of TV news and online journalism, whose typical reporting amounts to "Someone just said on the police scanner that a car blew up and 17 children are dead, read more in our exclusive report!" only for it to turn out to be, in fact, a bird farting or something. No retractions in followup reporting, no apology, no waiting for actual facts to report, just plowing on ahead to the next inaccurate breaking news blurb. Rumour also is that the only reason the police, who hate her, ever cooperate with her is because she blackmails some of the officers.

She recently did a four-part story on a guy who died last month in a shootout involving three bounty hunters trying to pick him up on an outstanding warrant. It was all about how the cops are out to get him, he's the victim of a conspiracy, he'll defend himself, and so on. An hour and a half after that interview was when the bounty hunters showed up and that guy wound up dead, and his twin brother and one of the three bounty hunters shot.

It turned out that she set the whole thing up with the bounty hunters, agreeing to scope the place out and call them to confirm he was home. Even texted them what he, his brother and mom were wearing so they could identify everyone, which she did from a tanning bed in a nearby town to give herself an alibi. Almost every one of her fans turned on her once that got out and she maintained her innocence (of what, exactly, is unclear, since her story changes every time) right up until the newspaper that bankrolls her fired her from her own blog. The county could file charges for her involvement in the guy's death, and his family is likely to sue both her and the paper in a massive civil suit.

DaisyDanger
Feb 19, 2007

Sorry, a system error occurred.

Good lord, that's hilarious.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Everyone has off days, they just synchronized theirs.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Saint Sputnik posted:

Local skidenfroouid! Stacey "Page" Staley was a blogger who combines the worst of TV news and online journalism, whose typical reporting amounts to "Someone just said on the police scanner that a car blew up and 17 children are dead, read more in our exclusive report!" only for it to turn out to be, in fact, a bird farting or something. No retractions in followup reporting, no apology, no waiting for actual facts to report, just plowing on ahead to the next inaccurate breaking news blurb. Rumour also is that the only reason the police, who hate her, ever cooperate with her is because she blackmails some of the officers.

She recently did a four-part story on a guy who died last month in a shootout involving three bounty hunters trying to pick him up on an outstanding warrant. It was all about how the cops are out to get him, he's the victim of a conspiracy, he'll defend himself, and so on. An hour and a half after that interview was when the bounty hunters showed up and that guy wound up dead, and his twin brother and one of the three bounty hunters shot.

It turned out that she set the whole thing up with the bounty hunters, agreeing to scope the place out and call them to confirm he was home. Even texted them what he, his brother and mom were wearing so they could identify everyone, which she did from a tanning bed in a nearby town to give herself an alibi. Almost every one of her fans turned on her once that got out and she maintained her innocence (of what, exactly, is unclear, since her story changes every time) right up until the newspaper that bankrolls her fired her from her own blog. The county could file charges for her involvement in the guy's death, and his family is likely to sue both her and the paper in a massive civil suit.

I love it. I'm requesting more long-form schadenfreude, and I will pay for it with .gifs.

I think the last one was staged.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

LawfulWaffle posted:

I think the last one was staged.

Nah that's a pretty normal reaction for someone getting filthy dunked on like that.

SybilVimes
Oct 29, 2011

Given that they're israeli soldiers in gaza, it would have really delicious schadenfreude if whoever rolled the tyre had been Hamas and put a bomb in it.

As it is, we have to settle for the schadenfreude of them falling over, and knowing that they got chewed out for letting themselves get so close to it where HAD it been a bomb it would have taken them out.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

As many times as I have seen this, I still can't decipher it. Is that one of the dogs mowing down the third dog? Or is that a pillow being thrown at it?

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

They didn't research the hashtag before posting, and decided a valid reason for staying with an abuser was that they did, in fact, have pizza.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander has a new favorite as of 21:06 on Sep 10, 2014

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

veedubfreak posted:

As many times as I have seen this, I still can't decipher it. Is that one of the dogs mowing down the third dog? Or is that a pillow being thrown at it?

You can see the yellow dog climb up on the couch, then he just goes HEY HEY YOU HAVE FUN TOO

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Idgi

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

#whyistayed is a hashtag about why women stay with their abusers. DiGiorno hosed it up, putting "you had pizza" on par with "you stole my passport".

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
They are also tweeting tons and tons of people individually, apologizing for it now.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

anonumos posted:

#whyistayed is a hashtag about why women stay with their abusers. DiGiorno hosed it up, putting "you had pizza" on par with "you stole my passport".

The schadenfreude is that every hashtag has been co-opted by some sort of movement

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
Anyone have the gif of that dirt bike which runs off the track on it's own after a crash? I know it's been posted before, but I couldn't find it and there are a lot of pages to look through. My googlefu didn't work out either.

-edit-Thanks Astrobastard!

Apogee15 has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Sep 10, 2014

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Apogee15 posted:

Anyone have the gif of that dirt bike which runs off the track on it's own after a crash? I know it's been posted before, but I couldn't find it and there are a lot of pages to look through. My googlefu didn't work out either.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SybilVimes posted:

Given that they're israeli soldiers in gaza, it would have really delicious schadenfreude if whoever rolled the tyre had been Hamas and put a bomb in it.

As it is, we have to settle for the schadenfreude of them falling over, and knowing that they got chewed out for letting themselves get so close to it where HAD it been a bomb it would have taken them out.

Hey, I made that gif :woop: and the delicious schadenfreude of all the Palestinians laughing at the IDf is just too good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU23eQ8pwhg

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

LawfulWaffle posted:

I love it. I'm requesting more long-form schadenfreude, and I will pay for it with .gifs.

Terrible Community Manager Unsung Hero Niko Snow gets the entire staff of Piranha Games shadow-banned from reddit after banning every semi-critical response to PGI's new game Transverse.

This was of course the fault of goons (and we'd better help him fix it, or we're all banned from playing Mechwarrior Online forever :allears: ).

PoptartsNinja has a new favorite as of 03:40 on Sep 11, 2014

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

A comedy of errors.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

This is awesome.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

This works like baseball where if you're in the stands and catch it, then you get to keep it.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Random Stranger posted:

This works like baseball where if you're in the stands and catch it, then you get to keep it.

Only if it's your racer's bike. If not you've got to throw it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

PoptartsNinja posted:

Terrible Community Manager Unsung Hero Niko Snow gets the entire staff of Piranha Games shadow-banned from reddit after banning every semi-crital response to PGI's new game Transverse.

This was of course the fault of goons (and we'd better help him fix it, or we're all banned from playing Mechwarrior Online forever :allears: ).

Absolutely amazing.

• Locked thread