Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squint
Jul 14, 2007

Extremely Not Bad

kalensc posted:

There were a few episodes where they were rotating through various comments or posts per usual and Jimmyfranks just had the worst of the worst by pure chance.

Then Lemon would start holding back a piece specifically for Jimmyfranks as a running gag. Now it's a thing.

It happened to Boots iirc in the Plushie episode where he kept having to read about people putting fuckholes in the same Care Bear stuffed toy.

(Same model I mean, not the same individual toy.

Although...)

The Jimmyfranks Curse came about from episodes where gross stuff was like a game of Russian roulette where only one chamber in the cylinder is loaded. With episodes like Plushie Lover, however, it's more like there's only one empty chamber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I just wanna say my one issue with this episode is it dropped the day I told a friend she needs to listen to it, and while I warned her it involved gross fetish stuff I don't think I properly prepped her for 'I put a wire in my dick and now I bleed forever' so like, if you notice one extra download this ep and then an instant normalization that's just her hating me.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Welcome to the F Plus, jam a wire down your dick.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

DEEPTHROAT.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Newbie question: who is it that does the "fat guy" voice? It sounds like Patton Oswalt's "B-word fat" voice. I don't know how else to describe it but it cracks me up every time.

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Newbie question: who is it that does the "fat guy" voice? It sounds like Patton Oswalt's "B-word fat" voice. I don't know how else to describe it but it cracks me up every time.

I'm pretty sure that's John (Toast). JT also pulls a convincing imitation in the waifu episode.

EDIT: JT is a different person from John Toast.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Gimnbo posted:

I'm pretty sure that's John (Toast). JT also pulls a convincing imitation in the waifu episode.

EDIT: JT is a different person from John Toast.

I think everyone has a shot at Fat Voice at some point. It's also basically a Mr. Plinkett voice, so there's that.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Isfahan started it in the fourth episode and John codified it in the fifth.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 13, 2016

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Episode #150 is here. This show was way overdue for a a foot fetish episode.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Man that british accent came apart like a cheap suit in the rain. Poor Lemon lasted about two syllables before becoming a Texan.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?
Did this episode make anyone else really self-aware of their feet? Because all this sweating feet chat is making me way too aware of the concept of foot sweat, and that's really distracting.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Only in the way that the last episode made me really, really aware of my urethra for about five minutes.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Djeser posted:

Only in the way that the last episode made me really, really aware of my urethra for about five minutes.

Then we're on the same page.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

This episode is the closest I've come, as far as I know, to gagging from just the thought of something. Sissy Kisses, I could handle. Bug Dicks, I could handle. For some reason, any sort of comparison of a foot thing to a food really got me. Not the literal food in shoe thing, that was fine. I'm talking about things like the cheese smell and toe jam. You know, sole food.(Did they do that one?) I could barely handle it.

This episode also contained the worst poem I think they have ever read. Was there even a single good rhyme or line with the right meter in that first one?

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD
Jesse Stinkman

Echo Cian
Jun 16, 2011

Ariong posted:

This episode is the closest I've come, as far as I know, to gagging from just the thought of something. Sissy Kisses, I could handle. Bug Dicks, I could handle. For some reason, any sort of comparison of a foot thing to a food really got me. Not the literal food in shoe thing, that was fine. I'm talking about things like the cheese smell and toe jam. You know, sole food.(Did they do that one?) I could barely handle it.

This makes maybe the third episode that I stopped listening to for that same reason. :smith: If it had just been people who thought feet were sexy for some reason, that could have been amusing, but ugggh the smell descriptions were so gross.

(The others were the James Joyce letters and pee fetishists, for the record. Even the bug dick episode was more bizarre than disgusting to me, but these three...)

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Ariong posted:

This episode is the closest I've come, as far as I know, to gagging from just the thought of something.

Yeah, same. The adult babies poo poo and the bug dudes were gross and weird, but they were the funny kind of gross and weird. Maybe later I'll be thinking the same about this one (I know the bugs one in particular took a second listen) but, uh, considering this is the only episode I've been listening to in short bursts to take a break from the... imagery, I'm inclined to think that's wrong.

BAD AT STUFF
May 10, 2012

We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because fuck you.
I dunno, for whatever reason the smell descriptions didn't bother me at all. Or the toe jam eating.

Thinking back, it wasn't even bugs or sounding in general that bothered me. Just specifically the live bugs on pizza guy and the bleeding urethra guy were too much to handle and I had to walk away from the podcast. I guess I find smelling feet to be harder to imagine than those things.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
I think it's the fact that this is one of the more reasonable fetishes so it's harder to just write it off is why I found this so uncomfortable. Sounding or loving pillows are just so far out there to me that they are harmless but smelly feet is a sensation I know.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
I was eating cheese when I listened to this week's episode.

I stopped eating that cheese.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I think my father immunized me against stuff like this episode by having feet that smelled like Death himself.

And listening to a few older episodes again lately, I found a new favorite line: "It's like a giraffe, but oval office."

sub supau fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Sep 9, 2014

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

TetsuoTW posted:

Ans listening to a few older episodes again lately, I found a new favorite line: "It's like a giraffe, but oval office."
I just revisited that one a couple hours ago. The bits about "constant meat production" and "using their art to show if someone is lying" still steadfastly refuse to make sense.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I just revisited that one a couple hours ago. The bits about "constant meat production" and "using their art to show if someone is lying" still steadfastly refuse to make sense.

Which episode is this?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Which episode is this?

Gotta Poké 'Em All, Episode 57

http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92:episode-57-gotta-poke-em-all

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

TetsuoTW posted:

I think my father immunized me against stuff like this episode by having feet that smelled like Death himself.

And listening to a few older episodes again lately, I found a new favorite line: "It's like a giraffe, but oval office."

You should submit that as a header.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

The only episode I could not finish was the realdoll one, it was just too creepy. This foot fetish one came close though!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

PUGGERNAUT posted:

The only episode I could not finish was the realdoll one, it was just too creepy.
But you could finish the one about plushfuckers?

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

But you could finish the one about plushfuckers?

That one I haven't heard yet. What's it called? Will give it a shot on the bus ride home today.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

PUGGERNAUT posted:

That one I haven't heard yet. What's it called?

It's this one.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

Added it to my phone, let's see if I throw up on the bus.

Flython
Oct 21, 2010

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Added it to my phone, let's see if I throw up on the bus.

You're in for a treat. That and the trash episode got me through a long coach ride.

:cripes: Mother :cripes:

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

No, mother, it was totally an accident that rabbit toy was on my dick.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

MooCowlian posted:

No, mother, it was totally an accident that rabbit toy was on my dick.
She was just giving him a completely innocuous massage!

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

A drooling toddler wouldn't have appreciated the massage.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

Just finished it and :aaa:

On a less revolting note, have they ever done an episode of lovely Yelp reviews? That seems like an untapped goldmine.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

PUGGERNAUT posted:

Just finished it and :aaa:
Now you have to go back and finish the RealDoll episode. :getin:

PUGGERNAUT posted:

On a less revolting note, have they ever done an episode of lovely Yelp reviews? That seems like an untapped goldmine.
They haven't, but you can always submit a document. On the other hand, bear in mind that it'll take several months to get read, if ever.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

Sham bam bamina! posted:

They haven't, but you can always submit a document. On the other hand, bear in mind that it'll take several months to get read, if ever.

Sometimes really exciting and good new documents seem to take priority over old ones, however it can also take some time in editing so episodes still take some time. But still, make a document and submit it, getting your stuff read is fun and allows you to be indignant about the parts of the doc they didn't read/cut out in editing.

Speaking of which, I should probably tone down the amount of stuff I submit, there are I think four documents I've submitted that are waiting to be read, and also something small for the Niche Dating megasode that was planned at some point.

Also remember to check the Submitted Content page to see whether what you want to make a document for is already in the lists or not.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Which episode is the waifu one?

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Literally The Worst posted:

Which episode is the waifu one?

You mean the one I mentioned earlier but didn't think to link because I'm an idiot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Get Innocuous!
Dec 6, 2011

come together
^ Probably my favorite episode. JT's delivery of the last reading is phenomenal.