Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Im no soldier and i dont usually deal with them.

But a couple of months ago there was an incident at the bar i work at in Brooklyn when a soldier and his chubby girlfriend came in. I was working barback while my friend was serving and talking with the guy. The solider was really happy and throwing his money around talking about how awesome it was to be back in the US, finally seeing his girlfriend after more than a year etc. Eventually his girlfriend says she feels sick and needs to go to the bathroom and doesn't come out for a good while. The guy goes to check up on her and soon we hear him scream for help. The manager and I go over and we end up having to break the door down to find the woman having a miscarriage on the bathroom floor. The paramedics and cops come and take her away. Later the cops tells the manager that she was probably couple of months pregnant and her heavy drinking caused the miscarriage. I ended up having to clean the blood.

The soldier tipped well while he was drinking though.

ughhhh fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Sep 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ughhhh posted:

Im no soldier and i dont usually deal with them.

But a couple of months ago there was an incident at the bar i work at in Brooklyn when a soldier and his chubby girlfriend came in. I was working barback while my friend was serving and talking with the guy. The solider was really happy and throwing his money around talking about how awesome it was to be back in the US, finally seeing his girlfriend after more than a year etc. Eventually his girlfriend says she feels sick and needs to go to the bathroom and doesn't come out for a good while. The guy goes to check up on her and soon we hear him scream for help. The manager and I go over and we end up having to break the door down to find the woman having a miscarriage on the bathroom floor. The paramedics and cops come and take her away. Later the cops tells the manager that she was probably couple of months pregnant and her heavy drinking caused the miscarriage. I ended up having to clean the blood.

The soldier tipped well while he was drinking though.

Does basic training in the US include sex ed? Because it clearly should.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Do we even know if the baby was his? If she was a couple months pregnant and he wasn't a few months back home...

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Dodged a fuckin' bullet, right there.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

madeintaipei posted:

Dodged a fuckin' bullet, right there.

The best ending that story could have had.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

zombie303 posted:

Semper fetus?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

This abortion thing is tricky. On the one hand, it is killing children(good), but on the other hand, it gives women a choice(bad)...

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
How is that a good story to sit around and laugh at?

"Cool dude is happy and being nice to me and then his gf misscarries on the floor of our bar haha what a loving idiot right?!"

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

zombie303 posted:

No, the fetus could have shot out and choked a tranny with its umbilical cord. :haw:

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Affi posted:

"Cool dude is happy and being nice to me and then his gf misscarries on the floor of our bar haha what a loving idiot right?!"

It's bad decision making to latch onto a girl of the sort who'll surprise-miscarry another man's baby in a bar's shitter.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

because we all loving love dead babies? Maybe thats why this upsets you, you big baby.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Right, you guys don't get to go home during deployment to bang your girls.

Still not a funny story!

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Accretionist posted:

It's bad decision making to latch onto a girl of the sort who'll surprise-miscarry another man's baby in a bar's shitter.

That, or she was too dumb to know she was a few months pregnant from the man she was cheating on PFC Goodtipper with.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Affi posted:

Probably because she miscarried jody's baby all across the floor because lol enlisted relationships are all doomed for loving failure

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Affi posted:

Still not a funny story!

:frogout:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Affi posted:

Still not a funny story!

It is a multilayered story where you have to pay attention to the details and have some background knowledge to truely appreciate it. I am frankly surprised that bar back dude doesn't have military ties to have crafted this 500 word masterpiece.

Dude blowing money first weekend back from deployment, judging from timeline I'd guess 6ish months, but doesn't really matter. Man has chubby not so good looking girlfriend, a recurring theme throughout enlisted history. Girlfriend is dumb enough to not know she was pregnant. Like this is the level of human trash dumb enlisted find, women who don't notice or mind that they gained weight and stopped bleeding out their oval office hole. Night goes on long enough that she has a miscarriage. That is an insane amount of drinking, especially considering lower class tolerance average. Now, remember that this man was away for months. This woman got knocked up while he was away. Jody is a generic term mil folks use for "the dude(s) she's loving while I'm gone".

It is art worth literary analysis.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Mad Dragon posted:

That, or she was too dumb to know she was a few months pregnant from the man she was cheating on PFC Goodtipper with.

"chubby girlfriend", is probably being nice. Comedy option, "It was supposed to be a surprise!". Yeah, let's stick with stupid.

KirbyKhan posted:

It is a multilayered story where you have to pay attention to the details and have some background knowledge to truely appreciate it. I am frankly surprised that bar back dude doesn't have military ties to have crafted this 500 word masterpiece.

Dude blowing money first weekend back from deployment, judging from timeline I'd guess 6ish months, but doesn't really matter. Man has chubby not so good looking girlfriend, a recurring theme throughout enlisted history. Girlfriend is dumb enough to not know she was pregnant. Like this is the level of human trash dumb enlisted find, women who don't notice or mind that they gained weight and stopped bleeding out their oval office hole. Night goes on long enough that she has a miscarriage. That is an insane amount of drinking, especially considering lower class tolerance average. Now, remember that this man was away for months. This woman got knocked up while he was away. Jody is a generic term mil folks use for "the dude(s) she's loving while I'm gone".

Beautiful.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

KirbyKhan posted:

Could we stop abusing the word "chubby"? Like, until recently the term had the connotation of "carries extra weight, but still would sober." Like, just past the upper end of a Dove ad campaign model or the lower end of plus sized clothing. Not "can't tell that they're pregnant because of the gigantic gunt"

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Stultus Maximus posted:

Could we stop abusing the word "chubby"? Like, until recently the term had the connotation of "carries extra weight, but still would sober." Like, just past the upper end of a Dove ad campaign model or the lower end of plus sized clothing. Not "can't tell that they're pregnant because of the gigantic gunt"

That was probably more due to her mental faculties than her weight, though.

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

KirbyKhan posted:

Its like poetry, they rhyme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc

zzuupp
Jan 2, 2012

KirbyKhan posted:

awesome!

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Just out of curiosity, where does the term "Jody" come from, does anyone know?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Affi posted:

Still not a funny story!

cool goku avatar you dildo riding dipshit failed abortion

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

It's actually from the end of a great Rick and Morty episode https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U. A great Adult Swim show. But the rest still applies.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Affi posted:

Still not a funny story!

Die in a fire tia

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

Affi posted:

Still not a funny story!

I can understand how surviving through your mother's miscarriage might trigger you. Its ok little buddy.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Affi posted:

Still not a funny story!

Your mother should have coat-hangered you across the floor of the truck stop toilet where she gave out gob-jobs for dollar bills.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

Affi posted:

Still not a funny story!
You're in the wrong forum kid, best head back to YLLS and fail another toxx thread.

and yeah

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Die in a fire tia

Fister Ardennes fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Sep 9, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Your mother should have coat-hangered you across the floor of the truck stop toilet where she gave out gob-jobs for dollar bills.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I've been saving this real life sign for a rainy day.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

LingcodKilla posted:

:golfclap:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
crosspost from awkward/ugly/gross thread.

He's a high speed low drag "cryptographic technician" tryin' to win jet skis and a pool table.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

canyoneer posted:

crosspost from awkward/ugly/gross thread.

He's a high speed low drag "cryptographic technician" tryin' to win jet skis and a pool table.

LOL his highest medal is a loving NAM.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I hope he gets paperwork, that name tag is not authorized.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum

LingcodKilla posted:

Lol, I know exactly where that is too. Used to live a couple minutes away.

edit: I believe there is a planned parenthood right across the street as well

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Cojawfee posted:

I hope he gets paperwork, that name tag is not authorized.

Cpl Carey gonna set that squid straight.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Mad Dragon posted:

LOL his highest medal is a loving NAM.

Gotta be a reservist.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
He must be a brand new chief, hasn't written himself up for a few COMs yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I mentioned this in the Current Events thread, but I know a guy from high school who's a CTN2. I love calling him an IT guy because he gets pissed off and talks about how important and badass it is.