Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

My Imaginary GF posted:

Any Eastern Europeans kind enough to translate this report?
http://ria.ru/society/20140910/1023528929.html

Using google chrome you can right click and click translate to English. Who knows how accurate it is.

MOSCOW, Sept. 10 - RIA Novosti. Russian Ministry of Health does not confirm information about the case of Ebola in Yekaterinburg.
"We do not confirm information about the case of infection with Ebola in Ekaterinburg" - told RIA Novosti press office.
Earlier, some media reported, citing a source in the Ministry of Health that the 25-year-old student of Urfa arrived in Yekaterinburg on August 29 after staying with her parents in the capital of Guinea-Bissau. From the moment he was in a medical facility at the university because he had symptoms of infection.
The number of victims of the Ebola virus has reached 2296 people
Earlier Tuesday, the World Health Organization (WHO) released information that the number of victims of the deadly Ebola virus has reached 2296 people; all fever infected with 4293 person. On the whole, comprise the WHO, the Ebola virus continues to spread in West Africa.
Currently, cases of infection have already been registered in Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Nigeria, the Democratic Republic of Congo and Senegal.
Mortality from fever is 53%. An effective vaccine against the virus does not exist yet. WHO recognized the ethical use of experimental drugs to treat the disease.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/sep/11/despair-luhansk-residents-count-dead

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lvmax.redfire.ru

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

DrProsek posted:

Maybe he's assuming that the bank that holds the funds he pays his taxes out of holds his currency in hryvnia and every time he pays his taxes, the bank takes a 2%+ currency conversion fee out of the transaction? But that only makes sense if he does the stupidest thing possible and never exchanges a single hryvnia into rubles until he needs it, and then just converts the exact sum he needs for that transaction.
You are giving him way too much credit. He just read that smear somewhere and is now repeating it without any capability to understand it.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Russia bears responsibility for this ruin, and so long as they maintain an environment of permanent crisis in the East the chances of relief and reconstruction are small. Neighbouring Ukrainian oblasts must see images of Luhansk and dread becoming the next city Putin decides to "liberate".

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

The unstoppable march of Clash of Clans knockoffs.

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.

Dolash posted:

Russia bears responsibility for this ruin, and so long as they maintain an environment of permanent crisis in the East the chances of relief and reconstruction are small. Neighbouring Ukrainian oblasts must see images of Luhansk and dread becoming the next city Putin decides to "liberate".

Yes yes, the fact Russia instigated this removes any responsibility for the Ukrainians to behave in a moral fashion and not Grad civilian areas

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

TeodorMorozov posted:

You can lol if you want but 13% taxes in rubles is really more expensive than 15% in hrivna. And this only one factor that makes Makarevich rear end burning like a blast furnace. The second factor is... who do you think gave Makarevich all his business and all real estates in Crimea? $)

Post the math and prove it. It's not that difficult to prove if it's actually true.

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Cheatum the Evil Midget posted:

Yes yes, the fact Russia instigated this removes any responsibility for the Ukrainians to behave in a moral fashion and not Grad civilian areas

Ukrainian army has stated from the very beginning that they are not using artillery on civilian areas. Multiple Ukrainian soldiers/officers that are participating in the ATO have stated the same thing in interviews.

There are however a lot of reports of separatists blowing up infrastructure and buildings, quickly followed by Russian news crews filming the destruction on site and blaming the damage on the Ukrainian homonazi army tho.

In terms of conclusive proof there's least one video of separatists randomly lobbing mortars into shahtersk's residential area from the city's soccer field. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post the link to the page that has the clip and the Google maps satelite view of where those assholes were firing.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Killer-of-Lawyers posted:

Post the math and prove it. It's not that difficult to prove if it's actually true.

The only way I could see him justify is to say that the Hryvnia is going to devalue quicker than the Ruble in the long-run, but even then it is a bit fishy.

That said, the Ruble has been taking a hit lately and it is up to 37.68 to the dollar, during 2013 it was hovering around 31-33 to a dollar. The Hryvnia has recovered some of its losses but it still around 13 to a dollar from around 8 before the crisis which is a big hit. I suspect Russia's drop would be much higher if it wasn't backed by still substantial currency reserves, while the Ukrainian central bank at this point is mostly depleted.

If peace was restored I am sure at least some confidence would return but Ukraine's fiscal balance sheet is very bleak and in some ways they are beyond broke at this point.

Present posted:

Ukrainian army has stated from the very beginning that they are not using artillery on civilian areas. Multiple Ukrainian soldiers/officers that are participating in the ATO have stated the same thing in interviews.

There are however a lot of reports of separatists blowing up infrastructure and buildings, quickly followed by Russian news crews filming the destruction on site and blaming the damage on the Ukrainian homonazi army tho.

In terms of conclusive proof there's least one video of separatists randomly lobbing mortars into shahtersk's residential area from the city's soccer field. I'm on my phone otherwise I'd post the link to the page that has the clip and the Google maps satelite view of where those assholes were firing.

According to the interviews I have seen from Vice, the residents in newly occupied separatist areas do full believe they were being shelled by ATO/Ukrainian forces. They talked to residents in multiple towns as well.

I don't know if makes much sense for the separatists or the Russians to shell their own position even for propaganda value.

Ardennes fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Sep 12, 2014

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

It's not exactly unlikely that the Ukrainian army has been doing some shelling and that's contributed to the devastation, and responsibility for that act remains on them, but the larger desolation belongs to Russia for instigating this war purely for conquest. Luhansk being a warzone with no power or water and crumbling civil institutions goes beyond just the shelling.

Also, the link in question made mention of mines and I'm pretty sure so far it's just been separatists who've used those. Ukraine's a signatory on mine-banning international agreements and Russia is not, if I'm not mistaken.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Present posted:

Does the reflex to defend the Ukrainian government no matter what turn off the parts of your brain that do critical thinking or what

Dolash posted:

It's not exactly unlikely that the Ukrainian army has been doing some shelling and that's contributed to the devastation, and responsibility for that act remains on them, but the larger desolation belongs to Russia for instigating this war purely for conquest. Luhansk being a warzone with no power or water and crumbling civil institutions goes beyond just the shelling.

Also, the link in question made mention of mines and I'm pretty sure so far it's just been separatists who've used those. Ukraine's a signatory on mine-banning international agreements and Russia is not, if I'm not mistaken.

Who do you blame for the destruction caused by the Gaza War?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

sum posted:

Does the reflex to defend the Ukrainian government no matter what turn off the parts of your brain that do critical thinking or what

Do you have an actual counterargument to the post you've selectively quoted?

sum
Nov 15, 2010

Discendo Vox posted:

Do you have an actual counterargument to the post you've selectively quoted?
The implied counterargument was that that there have been no admissions of committing war crimes in either official government statements or interviews with soldiers is not at all exculpatory, and that it is considerably more likely the Ukrainian army shelled Lugansk residential areas and then lied about it than the theory that the rebels executed a complex and extended false-flag operation where they intentionally murdered the people they represent for good PR. I hope that this has cleared this up for you, and if you have any further questions about that post please don't hesitate to ask.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

sum posted:

Israel, which is the foreign occupying power trying to pin the blame on the legitimate government of a much smaller, weaker country through bald-faced lies and a large propaganda budget.

SoggyBobcat
Oct 2, 2013

sum posted:

The implied counterargument was that that there have been no admissions of committing war crimes in either official government statements or interviews with soldiers is not at all exculpatory, and that it is considerably more likely the Ukrainian army shelled Lugansk residential areas and then lied about it than the theory that the rebels executed a complex and extended false-flag operation where they intentionally murdered the people they represent for good PR. I hope that this has cleared this up for you, and if you have any further questions about that post please don't hesitate to ask.

The Russians shelling a few houses and then bringing in some RT reporters to go, "Look! Look at what murderer's those homonazi's are! :qq:" seems right up the alley of the disinformation campaign that Russia is waging. Not that I believe that this is a widespread tactic, or that I believe the Ukrainian army is pure and virtuous, but I can definitely see it happening a few times for domestic Russian propoganda purposes.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

sum posted:

If you're looking for a 'gotcha,' I blame Russia for all civilian deaths from the conflict they provoked within Ukraine and I blame Hamas and their funders for all civilian deaths in Gaza their actions provoked during the most recent Gazan War.

E:

SoggyBobcat posted:

The Russians shelling a few houses and then bringing in some RT reporters to go, "Look! Look at what murderer's those homonazi's are! :qq:" seems right up the alley of the disinformation campaign that Russia is waging. Not that I believe that this is a widespread tactic, or that I believe the Ukrainian army is pure and virtuous, but I can definitely see it happening a few times for domestic Russian propoganda purposes.

This is my fundamental view of these conflicts as well.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Ardennes posted:

According to the interviews I have seen from Vice, the residents in newly occupied separatist areas do full believe they were being shelled by ATO/Ukrainian forces. They talked to residents in multiple towns as well.

I don't know if makes much sense for the separatists or the Russians to shell their own position even for propaganda value.

Residents believing it doesn't mean they are right, considering the distance over which artillery fires, and that often the only news source for residents is Russian TV.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
Let's not forget, these are the cunts who loaded a bus with unwitting civilian canon fodder to try and manufacture a massacre by Ukrainian troops.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

OddObserver posted:

Residents believing it doesn't mean they are right, considering the distance over which artillery fires, and that often the only news source for residents is Russian TV.

The central issue with that line of thinking is that the residents were in a town occupied the separtists, so pro-Russian forces would have to shell an area their troops are operating for in propaganda purposes. Personally, I find that quite unlikely, especially since it was far from light ordinance.

You don't have to side with Putin to admit, that the Ukrainians probably have been doing shelling on their own, it is more or less open war with less than precise weaponry. I am less comfortable with the idea any time an issue like it comes up, it becomes a conspiracy, since if anything it leads to the circular finger pointing that already has been plaguing this war.

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011

Ardennes posted:

The central issue with that line of thinking is that the residents were in a town occupied the separtists, so pro-Russian forces would have to shell an area their troops are operating for in propaganda purposes. Personally, I find that quite unlikely, especially since it was far from light ordinance.

You don't have to side with Putin to admit, that the Ukrainians probably have been doing shelling on their own, it is more or less open war with less than precise weaponry. I am less comfortable with the idea any time an issue like it comes up, it becomes a conspiracy, since if anything it leads to the circular finger pointing that already has been plaguing this war.

To be fair, Putin and his terrorists ARE a pack of torturers and slaughterers who've been targeting civilians before and continue to do so right now. Massacring civilians via indiscriminate artillery fire to make up reasons to cause horrific terror to more innocents later seems to fit their M.O. perfectly.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Ardennes posted:

I won't dispute that, but it's far from impossible in larger locations (like, say, Luhansk) for separatists to destroy
some residential buildings w/o endangering their troops. (FWIW, most allegations of staged attacks, which weren't verified
one way or another, are of use of mortars).

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
The Finnish national broadcasting company Yle runs a monthly segment on it's news website called "In the Net of Russia". The articles are specifically about how Finland is perceived in Russian media. They have a tendency to be slightly negative/alarmist but I feel like I should reference the newest one since I'm not sure how much this type of media analysis on Russian web media is done outside Eastern Europe.

(Referencing and translation by me, the original full-length article in Finnish here. I'll try to tone down the sarcasm of the original article, since much of it doesn't really translate. It's important to note that everything here is just reported as it is written over the border, not necessarily how it is in real life.)

Headline: Are We the Weakest Link?

On sanctions:

In August, Russian media has been very vocal about EU sanctions and Russian counter-sanctions. The EU sanctions are unanimously described as inefficient and harming only the EU itself. When telling their own citizens about why EU is setting such sanctions, there are no mentions of Crimea or arming the rebels of Eastern Ukraine. Instead, a popular quote is an euphemism from the Finnish prime minister Alexander Stubb, who has said that the sanctions are because of the "Russian actions in the field of foreign and security politics." Russian counter sanctions are praised to be effective and damaging the EU, as well as affecting as large segments of the EU population as possible.

On the purpose of the counter-sanctions:

The Russian media doesn't forget to report on the hardships in Europe caused by the sanctions but there's another angle that seems more important: cracking the unity of the EU and sowing distrust between the member states. Based on the Russian media during August, the Kremlin sees Finland as the current weakest link. According to dozens of articles, the business world and the farmers of Finland are overwhelmingly against the sanctions and because of them, Finland is going to dive into as deep a depression as it did following the collapse of the USSR.

On appeasement policits:

Finland has already started to appease to Russia. It detached itself from the other EU members by not agreeing to additional sanctions. President Niinistö was also the first EU Head of the State who rushed to meet with President Putin, after the sanctions war started, to negotiate on "the state and views of bilateral cooperation". The fact that Niinistö continued to Kiev to meet with Poroshenko on the same trip wasn't mentioned until a few days later in passing in another, less reported interview. Finland has also got into news by refusing to send weapons into Ukraine. Finnish general Gustav Hägglund managed to become noted when saying the Russia is not a military threat to Finland.

On finlandization:

According to professor Stanislav Tkachenko of University of St. Petersburg / University of Bologna, everything president Niinistö and prime minister Stubb have done "represents a stance that is entire satisfactory to us". Without hesitation, he's willing to agree that you could talk about new finladization, comparing Russia and it's neighbours to laws of gravity.

The article ends with quotes from some individual people telling how fondly Finland has always thought of it's eastern neighbour since Lenin grated them independence, or even predicting how Finland joining Russia one day is not completely off the table.

Finally, tv channels have apprently shown footage of happy Finns buying cheap sanction cheese originally meant for Russian market and images of an advertisement that said "Thank you, Putin!" right next to said people and stacks of cheese.

Valiantman fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Sep 12, 2014

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Reuters on Russian soldiers (and war dead) in Ukraine:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/09/12/uk-ukraine-crisis-russians-special-repor-idUKKBN0H70QF20140912

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011

Conscripts younger than me are being forced at gunpoint to go fight and die alongside terrorists in an illegal war, with their deaths covered up and their parents declared national traitors.
Even knowing this, even WITH this information, people in this thread are unironically stating that Russia is a clean country, that Russia is somehow "more democratic" and "more just" than "the Ukraine." The same people who insist on laughing at Ukrainians suffering under Russian rule also have absolutely no care for the actual people of the country they're supposedly cheerleading for, but only want to see as many innocents suffer as much as possible under Putin.

There are no words to describe what absolute scumbags they are.

Finlander fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Sep 12, 2014

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Finlander posted:

Conscripts younger than me are being forced at gunpoint to go fight and die alongside terrorists in an illegal war, with their deaths covered up and their parents declared national traitors.
Even knowing this, even WITH this information, people in this thread are unironically stating that Russia is a clean country, that Russia is somehow "more democratic" and "more just" than "the Ukraine." The same people who insist on laughing at Ukrainians suffering under Russian rule also have absolutely no care for the actual people of the country they're supposedly cheerleading for, but only want to see as many innocents suffer as much as possible under Putin.

There are no words to describe what absolute scumbags they are.

Putin is not only the enemy of the Ukrainian people, but he is also the enemy of the Russian people. He has been plundering the nation together with his friends for many years and now he kills the nation's children.

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011

Valiantman posted:

According to professor Stanislav Tkachenko of University of St. Petersburg / University of Bologna, everything president Niinistö and prime minister Stubb have done "represents a stance that is entire satisfactory to us". Without hesitation, he's willing to agree that you could talk about new finladization, comparing Russia and it's neighbours to laws of gravity.

The article ends with quotes from some individual people telling how fondly Finland has always thought of it's eastern neighbour since Lenin grated them independence, or even predicting how Finland joining Russia one day is not completely off the table.

Finally, tv channels have apprently shown footage of happy Finns buying cheap sanction cheese originally meant for Russian market and images of an advertisement that said "Thank you, Putin!" right next to said people and stacks of cheese.

It's the arrogant tone of it all that pisses me off the absolute most. It's not that Finland seeks to have "friendly" relations with Russia because that might be a decent thing to do with neighbors, it's because ROSIJA GREAT AND STRONG.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state
http://by24.org/2014/09/11/chineese_army_detected_at_russian_border_on_far_east/

Pretty funny if this turns out to be true.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

Putin is not only the enemy of the Ukrainian people, but he is also the enemy of the Russian people. He has been plundering the nation together with his friends for many years and now he kills the nation's children.
Exactly. So if you still want Russia's economy to be ground into dust, letting Putin do his thing is a pretty viable way to achieve that.

Finlander
Feb 21, 2011

Is by24.org a Russian-owned "news site" or something else?
If it's true, then that's a pretty shrewd move by the Chinese, though I'm not really sure what they'd be after. Are they warning Russia that the Chinese are in fact capable of defending themselves? Is it a threat? Or are they actually going to go for an invasion while Russia's distracted with its illegal terror attacks against Ukraine and their own conscripts?
Alternatively, if it's made-up Russian propaganda, it's also pretty shrewd. What are they supposedly gaining from this? Are they trying to keep China "in line?"

The other alternative, of course, is that it's just made-up clickbait bullcrap, so who knows.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

:allears: What's that, Vlad? You have an embassy for DPR located in Jewish Autonomous Oblast that you need to get to for an urgent meeting? Sure, we'll help by waiving the nominal exit visa requirements for anyone who wishes to join you from Ukraine.

E:

Finlander posted:

Is by24.org a Russian-owned "news site" or something else?
If it's true, then that's a pretty shrewd move by the Chinese, though I'm not really sure what they'd be after. Are they warning Russia that the Chinese are in fact capable of defending themselves? Is it a threat? Or are they actually going to go for an invasion while Russia's distracted with its illegal terror attacks against Ukraine and their own conscripts?
Alternatively, if it's made-up Russian propaganda, it's also pretty shrewd. What are they supposedly gaining from this? Are they trying to keep China "in line?"

The other alternative, of course, is that it's just made-up clickbait bullcrap, so who knows.

Both letting Putin know that they own him now, and negotiating improved rates on Russian gas exports.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Ephemeron posted:

Exactly. So if you still want Russia's economy to be ground into dust, letting Putin do his thing is a pretty viable way to achieve that.

It's the other way round. I want Russia's economy crippled so that Putin can't do his thing anymore. If there is an alternative to sanctions which prevent Russia from starting more wars against non-NATO countries, I would love to hear it.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

It's the other way round. I want Russia's economy crippled so that Putin can't do his thing anymore. If there is an alternative to sanctions which prevent Russia from starting more wars against non-NATO countries, I would love to hear it.

Let PRC be PRC.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
In case anyone was wondering what Strelkov is up to now following the press conference, well he's apparently moved to Moscow 'to protect President Vladimir Putin from enemies and traitors' and called for a left-right Querfront to support Putin and crush any opposition

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/ukraine-rebel-leader-vows-to-stay-in-moscow-to-protect-putin-against-fifth-column/506872.html
http://www.interpretermag.com/is-strelkov-the-ernst-rohm-of-putins-russia/

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Right. Sergei Lavrov, the Russian foreign minister, has issued a statement that the additional sanctions by the EU against Russia are weakening and shaking the Ukranian cease-fire. Which neither EU or Russia is part of.

The congnitive dissonance is killing me.

e: the exact phrasing is that EU has chosen to shake the cease-fire

:bang:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Found this story on the pro-opposition website Charter 97. If this is true it's very sad, but seems to be normal in Belarus where history is very tightly controlled and anything that puts a negative light on the Soviet Union is not allowed.

http://charter97.org/be/news/2014/9/12/115452/

quote:

Authorities banned Zaslaul exhibition about the life in Western Belarus

Opening of the exhibition "Zapadnobelorusskaya Atlantis" was to be held today.

The main idea of the organizers was to show the September campaign 1939, which was attended by a compound of the Polish Army, which included a significant number of natives of Western Belarus, writes "Novy Chas" .

Also on show vytavke planned and peaceful life in Western Belarus in 1921-1939 years by submitting original photographs, documents and artifacts of the time. Visitors to the museum would be able to see the forms of the officers of the Polish Army, a soldier and a sailor Infantry Regiment Pinsk river flotilla. Only exposure was 300 items, most of which are originals.

But all of these things, which the historian Igor Melnikov on their funds collected for years, as it turned out, marginalize the role of the Soviet Union, whose legal successor is Belarus, and thus diminish the role of Belarus.

That such a conclusion is made ​​Ruslan TRUKHAN , Head of ideological work, culture and youth affairs Minoblispolkoma.

In this case, the official (and in the recent past, the main BRSMovets Minsk region) did not study the exhibits and did not talk to Igor Melnikov. He simply did not recommend to the Director of the museum and exhibition center GU "Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve" Zaslawye " Nicholas Pogranovsky open the exhibition.

Igor Melnikov few months preparing to show his collection a few weeks, along with the museum staff has mounted stands and showcases, bought for their money frames and other necessary things! And this despite the fact that he gave his collection to the museum free of charge and offered, by the way, the exhibition will also make free, but the museum director said that it was impossible, and the estimated cost of the ticket is 15 thousand rubles.

"The exhibition was prepared for almost six months. Its main goal - to show the courage of Belarusian soldiers of the Polish Army, who were the first in Europe, together with the Poles, Hitler said "no."

In September 1939, they have made ​​a step to victory 1945. However, obviously the Belarusian state ideology is a page of our history seems uninteresting. They believe that the Belarusians fought Nazism only the Soviet army uniforms. In fact, our fellow citizens fought with the "brown plague" on various fronts. Fought bravely and selflessly. Strange and, sorry, silly position of our officials because of which such an interesting historical project and opened at Zaslaul. But I hope so. that, nevertheless, there is another way to introduce history buffs with my collection. By the way, I'm open to suggestions " - commented Igor Melnikov.

Director of the Research ICHM "Zaslawye" Nikolay Pogranovsky said that the opening of the exhibition is delayed for technical reasons. And the question is not whether the ban is due TRUKHAN, Nikolay said that he can not comment on it and asked to call after 15.00.

Ruslan I. TRUKHAN also agreed to comment on the situation until after 15.00.

TeodorMorozov
May 27, 2013

Oh almighty Obama, Supreme Dark Overlord. I'm begging you, please impose your mighty sanctions on Rostelecom too.
That bunch of shitlords back out me again.
Thanks in advance, Great almighty Obama, Supreme Dark Overlord of Pindo... oh no... I meant Land of Freedom and Democracy.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Chorniy Vlastelin. :laugh:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

TeodorMorozov posted:

Oh almighty Obama, Supreme Dark Overlord. I'm begging you, please impose your mighty sanctions on Rostelecom too.
Thanks in advance, Great almighty Obama, Supreme Dark Overlord of Pindo... oh no... I meant Land of Freedom and Democracy.
You still haven't shown the math on how 13 > 15.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

TeodorMorozov posted:

"Dark" overlord?

Anything you want to tell us, Teodor? Does a Strong, Black Overlord who don't need no Vlad make you uncomfortable?

• Locked thread