Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Intel&Sebastian posted:

idk, spaghetti factory makes really banging soda bread and I always ask for an extra one on my way out.

You could probably find tasty bread at another restaurant that actually serves food for humans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Yeah but not one that my oldie parents are drawn to like moths to a flame for the past 25 years.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

kik2dagroin posted:

KEEP YOUR POWEDER DRY!!!!!!! :byodood:
OLIVE GARDEN INVESTOR: BACK OFF ON THE BREADSTICKS

-----------------------
Revealed: At least THREE young Minnesota women have traveled to Syria to aid ISIS jihadis

They're uggos so get them OUT of muh COUNTRY!!!!! :freep:
-----------------------
What We’re Afraid to Say About Ebola

I don't give a rat's rear if sending the disease to some of the most population dense areas of the country enables it to more easily spread throughout the country so long as liberals die horrible deaths!!!! :freep:

Ebola is only transmitted through infected fluids, freepers. I know it's too much to ask for them to do 10 seconds of googling, but seriously.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/transmission/

Googling "Ebola transmission" and the CDC is the second website to come up (the first is WHO).

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Icon Of Sin posted:

Ebola is only transmitted through infected fluids, freepers. I know it's too much to ask for them to do 10 seconds of googling, but seriously.

Googling "Ebola transmission" and the CDC is the second website to come up (the first is WHO).

The CDC is government, any government under the Obama Administration is lying to you as part of his nefarious plan for a global Caliphate.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Can someone explain the FREEP hatred of Olive Garden? I mean it's a lovely chain you couldn't pay me to eat at but wasn't there some story where jimrob had a huge FREEP gathering at one and because of them all being idiots they didn't realize how expensive it would get? Anyone?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Neo Rasa posted:

Can someone explain the FREEP hatred of Olive Garden? I mean it's a lovely chain you couldn't pay me to eat at but wasn't there some story where jimrob had a huge FREEP gathering at one and because of them all being idiots they didn't realize how expensive it would get? Anyone?

"You can't ban me, I'm boycotting you!"

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Icon Of Sin posted:

So it's the gays that transfer it with their butt play?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Zeroisanumber posted:

You could probably find tasty bread at another restaurant that actually serves food for humans.
I will not stand by sir, and allow you to besmirch the browned butter and Mizithra. Because that poo poo is delicious.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SubponticatePoster posted:

I will not stand by sir, and allow you to besmirch the browned butter and Mizithra. Because that poo poo is delicious.

Goons who defend Old Spaghetti Factory have the taste pallet of that guy who made the keyboard gunk thread.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Zeroisanumber posted:

Goons who defend Old Spaghetti Factory have the taste pallet of that guy who made the keyboard gunk thread.

What is Old Spaghetti Factory?

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

DemeaninDemon posted:

Exactly what it sounds like.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

DemeaninDemon posted:

A lower-rent version of Olive Garden.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Zeroisanumber posted:

"Palate" :eng101: I've never ordered another thing from OSF. It could very well be horrible poo poo. But I stand by my statement.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

SubponticatePoster posted:

"Palate" :eng101: I've never ordered another thing from OSF. It could very well be horrible poo poo. But I stand by my statement.

The meatball sub is nice for lunch, and I hesitantly join the defender crew. As far as chain places you end up at with 20 family members go it's pretty fuckin' great. Something like 12 dollars all together for soup/salad, good bread, a meal and some ice cream. Plus if you're a waif like me you can just eat half, get one of the breads to go and have another good meal later.

So gently caress you buddy.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Full disclosure: my parents got engaged at the OSF in Tacoma.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
In all fairness I'm fairly certain most of us have a poo poo tier food guilty pleasure. Mines jack in the box junior bacon cheese burgers. I could eat like 20 of them.

So be nice to the dude who enjoys old spaghetti.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I constantly give in to the call of that retarded munchie meal box where they just round up all the food they couldn't sell and turn it into a crazy burger and two tacos :( sometimes I even show up stoned for it and I'm luck ugh I am a cartoon character.

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
Unironic enjoyment of pleb chow is the first step to embracing your inner Freep.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Bathtub Cheese posted:

Unironic enjoyment of pleb chow is the first step to embracing your inner Freep.

Let be honest if the Bachelor Chow from Futurama was real at least 70% of this message board would be a regular consumer.

Freep would demand a version that didn't damage their dentures and/or be found enjoyable by those of a skin shade darker than "pale".

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
This PROVES she's the best candidate for president!

:catstare:
[/quote]

Oh my god

Between this and the Freeper below it that said businesses making profits is bad....I'm dying. The premier conservative site on the internet, ladies and gentlemen.

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
More Snowbilly Armageddon coverage:

Sarah Palin and Family Allegedly Involved in Giant Drunken Brawl at Snowmobile Party

quote:

Scurrilous lies and tabloid trash! Go Sarah go! Restore America's Biblical principles. Crush islam! She's truly our Esther and her family represents the very best of real America.

15 posted on September 11, 2014 at 7:31:34 PM PDT by re_nortex (DP - that's what I like about Texas)

quote:

Did anyone drown or get raped?

2 posted on September 11, 2014 at 7:25:28 PM PDT by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

quote:

In Texas we call that a Bar-B-Que.

3 posted on September 11, 2014 at 7:27:54 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet (I will raise $2Million USD for Cruz and/or Palin's next run, what will you do?)

The liberal conspiracy to get Sarah to drunkenly punch people is revealed

quote:

yes, she shreds him in the media at every opportunity, and his poll numbers always drop shortly afterwards. He has to silence her, as do all the libs. They cannot handle her.

12 posted on September 11, 2014 at 7:30:14 PM PDT by Viennacon (ILLEGALS ARE VIRAL WEAPONS!!)

This story reminds one Freeper of fond memories. Of booze.

quote:

Served in Alaska before it even acquired statehood.

There were plenty of times that I yearned for a snifter of cognac or just cheap brandy.

The weather is very conducive to that type of craving.

42 posted on September 11, 2014 at 7:47:05 PM PDT by 353FMG

Fruity Rudy fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Sep 12, 2014

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

quote:

DP - that's what I like about Texas
This will never not be funny.

made of bees
May 21, 2013
What's it supposed to mean again? I can't think of any meaning that a Freeper would use.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

made of bees posted:

What's it supposed to mean again? I can't think of any meaning that a Freeper would use.

If I remember right, it stands for Dr. Pepper, which is sold in Texas using a sugar- rather than corn syrup-based recipe for some reason, or something like that.

Of course, we all know what it really means. :getin:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

quote:

Did anyone drown or get raped?

2 posted on September 11, 2014 at 7:25:28 PM PDT by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

You can have my knee-jerk Ted Kennedy equivalency when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

made of bees posted:

I thought it was Death Penalty because they take such pleasure in the deaths of undesirables

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

I love her. I would kill 137 men just to have a 10% chance of kissing the fourth lug nut on the tire of the truck that took her laundry to the dry cleaners.

94 posted on 9/11/2014, 1:44:12 PM by Lazamataz (First we beat the Soviet Union. Then we became them.)

:flashfap: :gizz:

At least he's honest. (Too honest.)

quote:

To: Kartographer
I’m not afraid to say this.

OBAMA IS BEHIND IT!

What, you thought only Muslims in the Middle East like biological warfare? No, our very own Muzzie in chief and black nationalist is determined to infect Christian whites with diseases from illegals because he believes in the equal distribution of sickness. White people must be punished for what they did to his terrorist granddaddy.

The diseased children sent here from Marxist hellholes in Central America are the viral shock troops of Obama’s rage. The man is a MEGA RACIST!

12 posted on 9/12/2014 7:53:25 AM by Viennacon (ILLEGALS ARE VIRAL WEAPONS!!)

Yes, how BRAVE of you to say such things about Obama on Free Republic.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Ninjasaurus posted:

:flashfap: :gizz:

At least he's honest. (Too honest.)

Oh look it's Lazmataz. I guess he'd kill those 137 men with Zyklon B?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

quote:

Scurrilous lies and tabloid trash! Go Sarah go! Restore America's Biblical principles. Crush islam! She's truly our Esther and her family represents the very best of real America.

15 posted on September 11, 2014 at 7:31:34 PM PDT by re_nortex (DP - that's what I like about Texas)

If that statement came from anywhere else but FReep, I might think it was quite the scathing insult.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

SedanChair posted:

Oh look it's Lazmataz. I guess he'd kill those 137 men with Zyklon B?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNGXsgLRkXU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

For people so committed to preserving and propagating traditional Judeo-Christian Biblical moral values, freepers sure do spend an inordinate amount of time coveting another man's wife.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

VitalSigns posted:

For people so committed to preserving and propagating traditional Judeo-Christian Biblical moral values, freepers sure do spend an inordinate amount of time coveting another man's wife.

"The only moral coveting of another man's wife"

You know the rest.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Meanwhile in the alternate universe where Obama got into a barfight for someone saying something about one of his daughters...well, it really doesn't look much different from the things they already say about him I guess.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I almost want a moratorium on pointing out when Freep isn't living up to CHRISTIAN VALUES. It's pretty plainly obvious there's NO values they hold themselves to, Christian or otherwise. They certainly know some of them, and enjoy the occasional incidental crossover with the lizard brained spitefest that informs what they approve and disapprove of right this second...but there's absolutely zero accountability there as long as you're up to date with Drudge's hatelist or can back up your hosed up worldview by blaming it on Obama. All the way up to "I literally want to put children into Nazi gas chambers, also if this was too subtle here's a JPEG praising Zyklon B".

What's the point really, they're posting on freep. If they had the capacity for shame they wouldn't be there.

Acute Grill
Dec 9, 2011

Chomp

put a kettle on posted:

You can have my knee-jerk Ted Kennedy equivalency when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.

As the universe slowly goes cold and black, the last living thing in existence will close its eyes and breathe its last word: "Chappaquiddick."

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Kalos posted:

As the universe slowly goes cold and black, the last living thing in existence will close its eyes and breathe its last word: "Chappaquiddick."

And so at last passes dalereed.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

As though dalereed could be stopped by anything as minor as the end of the universe.

Entropy needs to lay down in the street and die!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

What's the point really, they're posting on freep. If they had the capacity for shame they wouldn't be there.

Idk, what's the point of any of this, except to laugh at freep?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Laughing at them is fun. Being even a little disappointed that they can't even live up to their own hallowed moral code is just blech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
It's to remind us that people like this vote, and it explains far too much about the political environment.

• Locked thread