Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

THE BAR posted:

I can't make out the screen, what game are we talking, here?

I'd like to think that it's a PC running some sort of Katamari Damacy adaptation with online multiplayer. Dream on, computergames kid :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I got all kinds of sucked into this hilarious PGI/MWO/Trannyverse poo poo and made dinner late. About to eat for like an hour and play some loving EYE nukkas!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pray some gams later? I'm playing some Mechwarrior4: Mercs on Gameranger right now and it's a blast.

I'm up for anything, though. UT is always good. We could try Quake Live and laugh like little girls. Is Worms Reloaded any good? I don't have Annihilation.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kazvall posted:

Pray some gams later? I'm playing some Mechwarrior4: Mercs on Gameranger right now and it's a blast.

I'm up for anything, though. UT is always good. We could try Quake Live and laugh like little girls. Is Worms Reloaded any good? I don't have Annihilation.

Worms Armageddon would be good.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It's the best Worms game and there's frankly no reason to play any of the others.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's the best Worms game and there's frankly no reason to play any of the others.

I called it annihilation. Hah. 15 dollars, though. :ohdear:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Who wants to play some god damned puyo
http://www.puyovs.net/

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

SeXReX posted:

I find myself downloading this.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

SeXReX posted:

I'm downloading this, as well.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

You find yourself in a Puyo Puyo chatroom. No recognizable goons are in the user list. What do you do?

A: Wait for goons to show up

B: Post for more goons to show up

C: SUPER PUYO PUYO SUCKY FUCKY ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i have downloaed this gam

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

dang I wasn't expecting such a fast response hopping on now

there should be a casual lobby for 5 players with some idiot named seckswrecks in it

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Sep 12, 2014

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

SeXReX posted:

dang I wasn't expecting such a fast response hopping on now

i got wrecked and the sex was bad too

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Will be downloading this mystery game when I get back home, soon

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

stoutfish posted:

i got wrecked and the sex was bad too

the combo I got in that first game was so drat lucky. I botched a couple of placements and then scrambled.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

qnqnx posted:

Will be downloading this mystery game when I get back home, soon

there are people who don't know what puyo is?

Mean Bean Machine or Kirby's Avalanche

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Right at this very moment there is a puyo touching my no-no zone.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

SeXReX posted:

there are people who don't know what puyo is?

Mean Bean Machine or Kirby's Avalanche

I preferred to not make asumptions

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
some rear end in a top hat made a 10+ chain against us and then we told him to gtfo

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

stoutfish posted:

some rear end in a top hat made a 10+ chain against us and then we told him to gtfo

and then he called us the assholes

hosed up

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I invite anyone to enact the call of the puyo in this thread. That poo poo be good, yo.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i find tetris attack style games to be easier even though it's literally the same exact thing.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

stoutfish posted:

i find tetris attack style games to be easier even though it's literally the same exact thing.

I'm just glad I know I don't have autism. Thanks Puyo!

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i think it's the pause effect that happens when you starting making things happen as opposed to poyo where you get bodied and no way to buffer yourself against it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
tetris attack loving rules

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Doctor Goat posted:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
pokemon puzzle challenge is really good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Doctor Goat posted:

yeah it's real good

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

This weekend looks like a good time to pile on some zandronum server(s).

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OwpMANdDfo

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

drat that dude is actually making progress on that.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
it turns out quake live is actually really drat good. i have been playing it and it still has all the coolness of quake if you dont choose the loadout mode. even with it i rock a rocketlaunch and shotgun anyway and you can still pick up weapons around the place and expand the arsenal so we should totally play it

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

VideoGames posted:

it turns out quake live is actually really drat good. i have been playing it and it still has all the coolness of quake if you dont choose the loadout mode. even with it i rock a rocketlaunch and shotgun anyway and you can still pick up weapons around the place and expand the arsenal so we should totally play it

Add me to steam, buddy. I'd play this with you just to see how it is. I don't think we will find any other imps to plape tane live, though.

I'm loving sick today. What games cure the common cold?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Kazvall posted:

Add me to steam, buddy. I'd play this with you just to see how it is. I don't think we will find any other imps to plape tane live, though.

im sick too and the 2013 Shadow Warrior's helped out a lot

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

CharlestonJew posted:

im sick too and the 2013 Shadow Warrior's helped out a lot

i don't get what the deal with this game is

it is good. the dialogue is good. the combat is fun. the guns are bad. the sword is really fun.

but i can't get into it

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Terminus is making the coolest loving melee action wad for zandronum that we all need to play when he is done.

Wielding a sword in one hand, a shotgun in the other. Deflecting shots from imps with sword slashes while double jumping and reloading a lever action SG by flipping it. Too loving cool.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Kazvall posted:

what is your steam? I am VideoGames all spelt with greek letters in, perhaps you are already on my account?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I am Kazvall.

E: Had trouble finding you until I saw 11 friends and 1 group in common. Joy. :allears:

Kazvall fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 19, 2014

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Doctor Goat posted:

i don't get what the deal with this game is

it is good. the dialogue is good. the combat is fun. the guns are bad. the sword is really fun.

but i can't get into it

you think the guns are bad? I just got the shotgun and it's really drat satisfying to shoot. it's a shame you can't enjoy it for whatever reason though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Throw out some Wad ideas now or have me randomly decide our gaming fates!