Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

coconono posted:

according to Brodus Clay's shoot this guy is a bully:

I'm calling shenanigans.

I refuse to believe that.

Look at how innocent them feet are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

coconono posted:

according to Brodus Clay's shoot this guy is a bully:

I'm calling shenanigans.

Sounds like Brodus Clay is a Bitchasaurus

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Ozz81 posted:

Sounds like Brodus Clay is a Bitchasaurus

From what I've heard he's a dick backstage, so maybe by "bullying" he means Hornswaggle stood up to him. Maybe kicked his rear end.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Roman Reigns posted:

From what I've heard he's a dick backstage, so maybe by "bullying" he means Hornswaggle stood up to him. Maybe punched his nuts.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
I was watching Clash II tonight

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Boco_T posted:

I was watching Clash II tonight

I'm gonna need Lee Marshall to explain the rules to this match. Lee?

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Roman Reigns posted:

From what I've heard he's a dick backstage, so maybe by "bullying" he means Hornswaggle stood up to him. Maybe kicked his rear end.

I can't speak for his backstage behavior but Brodus was really cool when I met him

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'm gonna need Lee Marshall to explain the rules to this match. Lee?

RIP Lee Marshall

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

He's finally back

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Nice to see Chris Hero still getting booked.

Alternative, shame Peter Weller let himself go.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

I love everything and everyone right now

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

That picture makes my brain hurt even though I've known for months now that they were all probably going to be there by now.

Imagine seeing that just two years ago. Still hard to believe it's not just a clever photoshop.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Thauros posted:

That picture makes my brain hurt even though I've known for months now that they were all probably going to be there by now.

Imagine seeing that just two years ago. Still hard to believe it's not just a clever photoshop.
I love how :smug: HHH is now when he takes these pictures

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I'd be that smug too if I made all the best decisions for forever and all time.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A year or two from now is this gonna be the new wrestlerswelikewithbeltscoveredinredxs.jpg?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mr. Carlisle posted:

A year or two from now is this gonna be the new wrestlerswelikewithbeltscoveredinredxs.jpg?

So you're saying a year from now, Kenta, Devitt and Steen will have all held titles (including the WWE Title) on the main roster? loving awesome.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!

I just noticed Cesaro in the back, this is a great picture.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Devitt recently tweeted another picture that would make a great stable:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Thauros posted:

Team Rob Naylor?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Thauros posted:

Devitt always looks like he's one second away from going Dean Ambrose crazy. Also, he's got his finger pistol primed there.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Spikeguy posted:

Devitt always looks like he's one second away from going Dean Ambrose crazy. Also, he's got his finger pistol primed there.

It seems like the only outfit he has are suits.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Stallion Cabana posted:

It seems like the only outfit he has are suits.

It's painted on, actually.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It just makes me really happy that Zayn and Steen are back together.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Spikeguy posted:

What was his gimmick in NJPW? I remember seeing a match of his, but I didn't get any gimmick other than "cool flippy guy who is good at this wrestling malarkey"

Because I agree, looking at him dressed in a suit, he would be perfect for the gimmick of mild mannered put upon accountant that snaps and wrecks the poo poo of all around him.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Thauros posted:

That would be an incredibly smart move. The closest comparison I can think of is The Radicals. People instantly latched onto all four of them when they jumped to WWE because they were known talent, even though Saturn and Malenko were generally less over.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

BrigadierSensible posted:

What was his gimmick in NJPW? I remember seeing a match of his, but I didn't get any gimmick other than "cool flippy guy who is good at this wrestling malarkey"

Because I agree, looking at him dressed in a suit, he would be perfect for the gimmick of mild mannered put upon accountant that snaps and wrecks the poo poo of all around him.

Devitt should be managed by Giancarlo Giannini with Eva Green as a valet, only drive Aston Martins, and if Big Daddy V was around he could play high stakes card games against him and a shaved Wade Barrett.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

That would be an incredibly smart move. The closest comparison I can think of is The Radicals. People instantly latched onto all four of them when they jumped to WWE because they were known talent, even though Saturn and Malenko were generally less over.

the difference is that these guys are not known talent

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

Cardboard Box posted:

So basically Shield 2.0.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

yeah basically

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

BrigadierSensible posted:

His gimmick in New Japan, during his peak there, was the leader of Bullet Club, an evil gaijin stable.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Spikeguy posted:

Devitt/Ambrose would probably be a really fun match.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Lana too, as (IIRC) she has parents with Portuguese and Venezuelan roots.

E: for content, here is a pic of Lana and Paige sitting on a couch looking bored.

Who's the third person, holding the balloon?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

red19fire posted:

Who's the third person, holding the balloon?

Might be NXT backstage interviewer Devin Taylor but I'm not sure.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Might be NXT backstage interviewer Devin Taylor but I'm not sure.

I guess I gotta NXT now.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Cardboard Box posted:

Saturn barely was at the time. The rest were only known if you were a regular WCW watcher frankly, because they were never really pushed beyond midcard (aside from Benoit being thrown the title and immediately leaving). But the guys in that picture are definitely not unknown. Sami got an Ole chant on Raw of all places. A fair portion know Devitt from the most popular wrestling federation in Japan, and he's gotten some mainstream attention from his body paint. Sure it's not the same level as someone like Guerrero jumping ship from the main competition, I'm just saying there's a fair bit of difference between Generico/PAC/Devitt/Steen banding together and if let's say, a stable of Jason Jordan/Tye Dillinger/Baron Corbin formed.

Curtis of Nigeria
Jan 9, 2009

sticklefifer posted:

Saturn barely was at the time. The rest were only known if you were a regular WCW watcher frankly, because they were never really pushed beyond midcard (aside from Benoit being thrown the title and immediately leaving). But the guys in that picture are definitely not unknown. Sami got an Ole chant on Raw of all places. A fair portion know Devitt from the most popular wrestling federation in Japan, and he's gotten some mainstream attention from his body paint. Sure it's not the same level as someone like Guerrero jumping ship from the main competition, I'm just saying there's a fair bit of difference between Generico/PAC/Devitt/Steen banding together and if let's say, a stable of Jason Jordan/Tye Dillinger/Baron Corbin formed.

Saturn feuded with Raven in WCW's midcard for a long time, making him more well known than anyone currently in NXT.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Herr Tog posted:

I guess I gotta NXT now.

You'd be crazy not to at this point.

This spot owned.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

And so continues Regal's love of Japanese men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
WWE kindly posted 50 pictures of Andre, many of them have already been on this thread
http://www.wwe.com/classics/50-most-epic-andre-the-giant-photos