Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Dangersim posted:

how does he throw nothing with power except if the spinning backfist touches you you're done

I don't know but it makes his fights hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bellator's LH champ has losses to Brian Ebersole and Ryan Jimmo.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Broshimitsu

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Well Beltran can join Matt Serra in the, "How the gently caress did that knock you out club."

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

poo poo. I missed the inverted triangle. I'm looking at a gif of it, but it's already locked up when it starts - how did the setup happen? Did chump have his arm between guy's legs in a weakass cradle while in side control?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CommonShore posted:

poo poo. I missed the inverted triangle. I'm looking at a gif of it, but it's already locked up when it starts - how did the setup happen? Did chump have his arm between guy's legs in a weakass cradle while in side control?

McGeary kept going for a kimura from bottom side control, and it was gnarly enough that Anundson yelped out in pain several times.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Abel Cullum vs Useless Gomez about to start on AXS; this should be a fun fight

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
:psyduck: ANOTHER SPINNING BACKFIST?

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

OH poo poo that was a weird triangle setup. From what I saw before, I had figured that chump was sitting in side control wit his right arm between winner's legs, and it was set up from that direction, with winner pulling his left leg up and shoving chump's head down with a forearm.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

How much is Coker paying out for people to take dives?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

coconono posted:

How much is Coker paying out for people to take dives?

Shut it, he's trying to trick Fedor into thinking PRIDE is back

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

CommonShore posted:

OH poo poo that was a weird triangle setup. From what I saw before, I had figured that chump was sitting in side control wit his right arm between winner's legs, and it was set up from that direction, with winner pulling his left leg up and shoving chump's head down with a forearm.

Yeah that's what I assumed when I read about it too. This is like, a reverse inverted triangle from bottom side control, which is crazy as heck.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

That is loving sick. I hope Cort sees this poo poo.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Neurosis posted:

That is loving sick. I hope Cort sees this poo poo.

gently caress i need to start watching this poo poo when JT isnt on

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
who the gently caress is that guy with jon jones legs that can do that?

world b lee
Feb 1, 2006
Is it a frog? Is it a toad?
Liam McGeary and he is really, really awesome.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPOaz8_8fXE

bamma is on lads. paul daley is going to be fighting.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPOaz8_8fXE

bamma is on lads. paul daley is going to be fighting.

brad pickett cameo. cool.

also bamma's setup reminds me of when i went and saw gladiator live as a kid and left thoroughly unentertained and kinda sad

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
incredible title fight so far, one guy got immediately kicked in the dick and is crawling on the floor asking for a bucket to vomit in

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

AND IT'S ALL OVER! CHILD LEANS BACK AGAINST THE FENCE TRIUMPHANT HIS OPPONENT SPEWING IN A BUCKET

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
RIP those balls

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Marching Powder posted:

who the gently caress is that guy with jon jones legs that can do that?

He's actually two inches taller than Jones.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
Daley loving owns to watch when he's in kill mode

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Yuriy posted:

Daley loving owns to watch when he's in kill mode

If Daley ever makes it back to the UFC it'll be more for his following in the UK than for any KO wins like this. Fun KO though.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Katlyn Chookagian might be fighting someone super terrible, but she's looking solid

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

In fatty karma, Sidney Outlaw came in 9 pounds heavy and got knocked out in 25 seconds

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

This Matt LozanoSidemar Honorio fight ended by broken arm :barf:

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 14, 2014

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

LobsterMobster posted:

Uncoordinated flailing is apparently not an adequate kick defense.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LobsterMobster posted:

Oh drat....

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Ben Rothwell broke his arm and then knocked Overeem out with it.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Didn't that happen to Randy in one of his fights

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

henkman posted:

Didn't that happen to Randy in one of his fights

vs Gonzaga.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
The math teacher too, against Liddell.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Timur did well, now it's time for Ozzy Dubs to bring it home for a full Caucasus sweep

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nice slam. (WSOF)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Ozzy Dugs it!

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

LobsterMobster posted:

Ozzy Dugs it!

That was quite the KO indeed.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey it's Cody Bollinger. THIS gently caress-UP RIGHT HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxmol0eRT0

e: predictable outcome

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

PaganGoatPants posted:

Oh hey it's Cody Bollinger. THIS gently caress-UP RIGHT HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOxmol0eRT0

Well at least now he knows what to tell his wife when he misses weight in the biggest fight of his career for a second time.