Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

I missed this manga. It's always adorable and cute as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
New Zai x 10 and a couple chapters of Tokyo Hatsu Isekai Yuki (by the author of Hinamatsuri).

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I feel like the author forgot to tell a joke in this one.

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
This is the weakest of the chapters so far, yeah. Ah, well, next time!

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Another chapter of Seki-kun!

Robot family is the best.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Nondevor posted:

Another chapter of Seki-kun!

Robot family is the best.

Because of the TV show, I think of the Robot Family theme song every time they appear. :allears:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well, for once, I can't really blame Gotou for getting the wrong idea about Yokoi and Seki. :v:

sunburnedcrow
Dec 17, 2012

DaveWoo posted:

Well, for once, I can't really blame Gotou for getting the wrong idea about Yokoi and Seki. :v:

The ending for the manga is going to be great when Gotoh is proven to be right. :allears:

VibrantPareidolia
Oct 12, 2012

DrSunshine posted:

In the latest Flying Witch we find out what the fox says.

Sometimes I just don't get Japanese onomatopoeia. How do you get something like "kon kon" out of the finest call in nature?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

This isn't so absurd or surreal, and probably goes into the Misc. Shounen Thread, but as it's a little bit similar to Seki-kun I think I'd better mention it here for the sake of those who want more stuff like that:

Teasing Master Takagi-San

It's just your average, Girl-Meets-Boy, Girl-Trolls-Boy-Constantly kind of slice of life story.

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting
Teasing Master Takagi-san is a pretty enjoyable read. I love the fact that the guy's paranoid delusions seem to be increasing every chapter.

On another note, a new chapter of Yokai Apartment was released after months of inactivity! I think the series was introduced earlier in this thread, but it's basically a a relaxing story about a dude living with a bunch of spirits in an apartment.

Joshlemagne
Mar 6, 2013

I'm preeeeety sure you meant to say "Taunting Tornado Takagi" :colbert:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

She's a middle school girl, not a luchador. :colbert:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

New Nickelodeon. One of the better ones with a great punchline.
Decided to re-read all the chapters (again) (again), I just love how he reuses some characters and I don't even notice. Every time I re-read I notice something new in some chapter. Just like how Cake Attack said with this one about the Lunch girl, but I can't believe I didn't notice that the Kopi Luwak characters show up again, not only in chapter 7 as I had previously noticed, but also in 34. I always thought that was a pretty weird chapter since it felt sorta... unconnected to everything else. Well now I really like that one.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
New Seki-kun. The premise of pool was pretty great to begin with, and then it became amazing. :allears:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Allarion posted:

New Seki-kun. The premise of pool was pretty great to begin with, and then it became amazing. :allears:

Oh my god, Yokoi is a hero. :kamina:

That was AWESOME, what a great chapter. Truly the darling of this thread.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Oh hey, more Sakamoto.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Blhue posted:

Oh hey, more Sakamoto.

What do you know? this one had a really sweet ending.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

DrSunshine posted:

Oh my god, Yokoi is a hero. :kamina:

That was AWESOME, what a great chapter. Truly the darling of this thread.

Haha, it's wonderful how enthusiastic Yokoi has become about Seki's games. When was the last time Yokoi even bothered to attempt to be uninterested and to pay attention to the class?

Joshlemagne
Mar 6, 2013
'Sup thread? Been pretty quiet lately.

There should hopefully be a new Nanige chapter in the next few days. One that introduces a mysterious new character.

Look forward to it.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Oh no, not another Nanige. We're doomed. :gonk:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Who Naniges the Naniges?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
New Ryuushika Ryuushika, in which Teasing Master Takagi is put to shame in the art of teasing/trolling.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

New Ryuushika Ryuushika, in which Teasing Master Takagi is put to shame in the art of teasing/trolling.

I love Space Girl. She's basically Yanda, except with a quirky alien theme instead of being THE WORST GUY :mad:.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Joshlemagne posted:

'Sup thread? Been pretty quiet lately.

There should hopefully be a new Nanige chapter in the next few days. One that introduces a mysterious new character.

Look forward to it.

Hype for this, but I also feel dumb because the entire time I've been reading it as "Nagine".

Joshlemagne
Mar 6, 2013
As promised, New Nanige.

It's a good thing that girl didn't let Nanige help her out a third time :ohdear:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

In the latest Chapter of Sakamoto Is Perfect, we learn that Sakamoto is actually... a freak??

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's licensed!

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Oct 9, 2014

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
But putting that aside, wasn't that a hilarious chapter?

Sindai fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Oct 9, 2014

coathat
May 21, 2007

If you didn't know it just got licensed.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto

Forget the bird, Sakamoto's the word.

Yak of Wrath
Feb 24, 2011

Keeping It Together
I believe Shuukan Shounen Girl has been mentioned in this thread before, it is a series of one off's about unusual girls and their romantic troubles, ranging from kinda sweet to kinda creepy. It has just been updated with two more chapters.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Meet Norm, the God of Ordinary People. This is the story of his everyday life.

EDIT: It is freaking hilarious. Ahahaha. The goddess of love is the best.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Oct 14, 2014

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

CLACK
CLACK
CLACK

Yeah might have to check that one out. :allears:

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
After reading through some of it, its fairly hit or miss. There's some good ones mixed in there, but a lot of it is pretty unfunny.

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!
it's by noted yukkuri artist Pageratta

mrhotdogvendor
May 28, 2006
very tired hispanic
i had a good chuckle

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
All good things must come to an end; the finale of Nickelodeon. Godspeed Dowman, you crazy fucker. :patriot:

The last panel sums up the entire series really well I think.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Another couple chapters of D-D-D-D-D-D-D- by Inio Asano!

This is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. Who knew that existential dread would go so well with adorable moe faces? :v:

EDIT: Wait, nope sorry. Well let's just say that I just got caught up on this one. It's really hard to believe that they're supposed to be college-aged students the way they're drawn.

DrSunshine fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Oct 16, 2014

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

Captain Invictus posted:

All good things must come to an end; the finale of Nickelodeon. Godspeed Dowman, you crazy fucker. :patriot:

The last panel sums up the entire series really well I think.

We truly live in a post-Hatoful-Boyfriend world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

DrSunshine posted:

Another couple chapters of D-D-D-D-D-D-D- by Inio Asano!

This is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. Who knew that existential dread would go so well with adorable moe faces? :v:

EDIT: Wait, nope sorry. Well let's just say that I just got caught up on this one. It's really hard to believe that they're supposed to be college-aged students the way they're drawn.

Actually....here's chapter 9, so there's a new one after all.
:v:

Is the dedicated Isano thread still around, or did it hit archives?

• Locked thread