Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Dwarf posted:

We are also witty, handsome and smell nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Oak
Jun 8, 2010

Dwarf posted:

We are also witty, handsome and smell nice.

Speak for yourself. I smell perfect.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Hoppeduppeanut posted:

Seconding the latter, not to mention it's fun as gently caress too. The goons I played with (Pizza, Xplay, Spergie and someone else I can't remember :saddowns:) are surprisingly patient with people at lower levels and are happy to help with dunging gear, as long as you're not total dead weight. Do a little bit of skilling with shared xp on, gather up ores, charms and other poo poo for others to alch, etc. while everyone else carries your lazy rear end around.

They managed to carry me from 22 to 30 dungeoneering in just 2 floors, so it's definitely worthwhile dunging with goons

You can even be total dead weight. If people can't find a fifth for goongeoneering, tell them you'll come be a warm body and afk for them. You get easy DG experience, they get a fifth for their dungeoneering group that isn't a pub.

I've done warm body dungeoneering more than once and no one seemed to really mind, because it's win-win.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Huge content post incoming but first, some important messages.

- You may now collect citadel pay from me, Pizza Lady. Your contribution will be checked, and less than half of the contribution must be done on loom, otherwise you will NOT get your 500k! If you don't think you will be able to get your pay on time, screenshot your contribution and post it in the thread so proof isn't lost on reset! Otherwise you will not get your pay!

- The Faces of Runescape donation drive is still going, and so far, we have collected 30 million from three generous goons. I encourage others with cash to spare to chip in! Your generosity or miserlyness will be remembered.

With that said and done..

I finally achieved my goal of getting both 90 milestone and 2400 total skill level at the same time. With this, I have offically completed Runescape, and all that's left is to make cash, clean banks, and pun around with goons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7QSVdavZu0

My bank's standing as of reaching this goal:

Sick treasure trail rewards:

Proof of my drygores:

Sick gains and wins from The Pit:

Honorary clan member, Pizza Momma and I seem to have similar stats and gains, despite being totally different individuals... the power of pizza??

I had no idea you nerds had a collective alt account:

While hunting for penguins to reach 90 agility, I ran into AltGoonscape:

PPP Clan now recruiting:

Like Masterstuff, the only thing I've won so far are two deposit boxes. My luck has been in the shitter since I became Supreme Pizza. :(

I'm good at putting the 'thing' into the 'other thing' :wink::

10 plates at 1k steel each? Hell yes.

My second kingly impling at Burthorpe 117:

Two banks cleaned this week, so I am pretty happy. First up was TheFriar:

Then came the terrifying bank of Firien900:

There was some terrifying things about his bank, mainly this:

:stare:

Also avoided the temptation here at his request... sooooo tempted...

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

The voice clip for the women's evil laugh emote is really bad. I have no opinion on the rest of your post.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I think looking at Firien's bank before picture is like committing the deepest of sins.

Subliminal Ninja
Aug 30, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

I think looking at Firien's bank before picture is like committing the deepest of sins.

What'd I do?!?! So I kept a few things I didn't need...

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
Are you hoping to cash in once the new skill comes out?

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Augster
Aug 5, 2011

Whhhhooooaaaa we're halfway there

WHHOOOOOAAAAA LIIIIVIN' ON A PRAYER

Loot tab for the past most recent 10%:
(ignore the first 4 items, I just use my mostly empty mining tab for loot)

Sold all the boring stuff for a nice 51m, saving the rest to sell when the prices rise for bonus xp weekend

Of course since there will be much more by Nov 1st, I'm estimating I'll make at least 100m when I dump it all:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

That's an awesome calendar.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
My question is why Woodcutting? Why would you put all that work just into telling anyone who recognizes it "I am very good at doing repetitive, mindnumbing tasks for hours and hours for literally no reward". I mean, unless you're going into a job interview. In that case, enjoy your new employment, I guess.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Augster posted:

Whhhhooooaaaa we're halfway there

WHHOOOOOAAAAA LIIIIVIN' ON A PRAYER

Loot tab for the past most recent 10%:
(ignore the first 4 items, I just use my mostly empty mining tab for loot)

Sold all the boring stuff for a nice 51m, saving the rest to sell when the prices rise for bonus xp weekend

Of course since there will be much more by Nov 1st, I'm estimating I'll make at least 100m when I dump it all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnRlskR3wuU

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

New daily Runecrafting D&D just dropped, as did the rates for most rune drops from monsters

News post posted:

Rune Value Improvements

Wizard Goldberg has made his Rune Goldberg Machine available for public use, in today's rune value update - as voted by you in the Skill Update Player Power poll earlier this year.

Head to the Runecrafting Guild to start this daily D&D. You'll enter combinations of runes to get vis wax, which can:

• Extend or reset auras.
  • Increase your divine location gathering limit.
  • Extend or reroll daily challenges.
  • We've also made it possible to use rune essence stored in pouches alongside essence in your inventory when crafting at altars.

Rune Goldberg Machine - New Runecrafting D&D

Speak to Wizard Goldberg to get a quick tour of his prototype invention.

To get your daily helping of vis wax, you'll need to fill up the machine with three types of rune. You can put any type of rune into any of the slots - with the exception of Armadyl runes.

Putting different runes in different slots will yield differing amounts of vis wax when you click 'combine' on the interface. This amount changes daily, so you may wish to experiment first.

Experiment by filling up the machine with combinations of three runes. You'll see how much wax you would get with that combination, although if you try again the number or runes needed before clicking 'combine' will increase.

Each slot has a daily best-in-slot rune, determined randomly each day. Each slot also counts for a set proportion of the final amount of vis wax:
  • Slot 1 is the same rune for every player, and counts for 30%.
  • Slot 2 is one of three possible runes, and counts for 30%.
  • Slot 3 is randomly assigned to each player, and counts for 40%.
It's a good idea to talk to other players about the first and second slots. Sharing your research will help you get as much vis wax as you can, for as little cost in runes.

Vis Wax and its Many Uses

Vis wax is marvellous stuff, with a variety of unique uses.

Click the vis wax in your inventory and you'll have a choice of three functions:

Auras
  • Extend the duration of most auras by 50 or 100%. One extension per cooldown period.
  • The Wisdom and Jack of Trades auras (all tiers) cannot be extended, but their cooldown can be reset once per day for a second activation.
  • The Festive, Enlightenment, Daemonheim, Oddball, and all other cosmetic auras are not affected by vis wax.

Challenges
  • Reroll daily challenges directly from the Challenges interface. You'll be offered an alternative in a skill different to the original, or you'll be able to stick with what you had. Each challenge can only be rerolled once.
  • Some challenges can also be extended - doubling the action needed for twice the reward. Note that not every challenge is eligible for this.

Divination
  • Increase your daily gathering limit by 50% or 100%.

Altar Running Improvements

In addition to the Rune Goldberg machine, we've tweaked the following to make runecrafting at an altar a bit smoother:
  • Essence stored in pouches or in abyssal familiars will now be automatically used when crafting runes, alongside those in your ordinary inventory.
  • The abyssal titan and abyssal lurker have had their rune essence carrying capacities and summon durations increased.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
This is for you Hinze:

quote:

- The Sin Seer no longer has stretching issues.
- Players no longer need to have the sextant in their inventory when digging up clue scrolls that require it.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Expecting that clue scroll update at any time

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Poonerman posted:

.... :sigh:

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Poonerman posted:

Kinda pisses me off that OldSchool is getting tons of updates the community has been begging to have for years (like clue rework) and the livegame still has tons of outdated poo poo

GuyUpNorth
Apr 29, 2014

Witty phrases on random basis
Prifddinas should come out next week right? I just want my chakrams to complement Colosseum and go full Xena mode.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

Who's really happy they have ~1/4 million pure essence right now?

This guy.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

467,125 gp profit from the first batch of earwax.

Pizza party!

The numbers matched after I finished a summoning challenge. Since then, everyone in clan had a tendency to say a lot of things at the same time or one right after the other. Coincidence?!

The result of two Barrows loots. The first one was just death and chaos runes, so I was ready for the worst, then got that key piece.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Why are the controllers missing from the super nintendo? :ohdear:

allta
Mar 28, 2011
Goons, If you could help me out with something I would really appreciate it and it's really low effort I promise.

If you have a free ge slot I would appreciate it if you would put an offer in for "ancient mitre". They are pretty cheap on their own they just have a low trade limit (2 per 4 hours) and I will pay you more than you paid for them!

joachim783
May 9, 2013

i am superior B)

edit: full chat log and loot

joachim783 fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Sep 17, 2014

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Well this is awkward. Apparently there's some poser wannabe chef around who thinks he can out-top me!

I call him out. "Imposter! You're no Pizza Man! If you're a real chef, let's see what you got!" I challenge him to a Chef Off to see if he truly is worthy of the Pizza title. We start by testing how hip and with it he is.

Dude is pretty hip. We break out like we're cooking in the kitchen, dishing out the moves like our life depends on it, and he even gets a goblin buddy grinding up on him. This is truly worthy of Chefs Gone Wild.

He even has the elegance a true chef needs to make their dishes look divine, not just in taste, but appearance. Truly, we are evenly matched so far (other than my snazzy rainbow boots and golden gloves).

But how will he fare in an all out chef brawl?!

We count down, pretending to be calm, collected and fair,

But once it starts, we pull no punches. He stabs me in the stomach with his frying pan, yelling, 'an empty stomach doesn't pan out!' I respond by jabbing my pan into his crotch, screaming, 'how about I fill up by scrambling your eggs?!'

The battle is fierce! Sizzling hot vegetable oil fly in the fray as our quick, rapid moments kick up dust from the arena.

It gets desperate! Both chefs have enough stamina to make a feast worthy of gorging five hundred neckbeards!

In a final, last minute act, I use magic and drain some of his cooking life force! 'Argh, that's cheating!' he screams.
'Every chef knows when to cut corners!' I say with a laugh.

And then it's too much! We exchange one last blow, and Pizza Man is drained! 'M-my franchise!' He croaks as he collapses into a heap. 'Guess your goose was... overcooked! You should've known when to duck!' I say as I stand victorious.

Remember, no matter how many imitators there are out there, the original is always best! They may infringe in my pizzatory, and claim they tell truth, but they're nothing but a bunch of lawyers! Sue don't believe them, no matter how much they try and court you! Make the right judge-ment and only accept deliveries from the original Pizza Lady!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

All hail the new Supreme Pizza.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Spergminer posted:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Spergminer posted:

Dr. Mix
Jan 21, 2005

He's under a lot of stress alright?

Spergminer posted:

Also:

allta posted:

Goons, If you could help me out with something I would really appreciate it and it's really low effort I promise.

If you have a free ge slot I would appreciate it if you would put an offer in for "ancient mitre". They are pretty cheap on their own they just have a low trade limit (2 per 4 hours) and I will pay you more than you paid for them!

Hi Hinze, how many do you need? I just put in an order for 100 of them!

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
All you nerds can hail when I ban you from Goonscape forever. :mad:

Also Dr Mix, what's up with you never chatting in clan chat anymore? Are you pulling a Poison Mushroom on us.

I've also put in an ancient mitre order and gotten 4 so far.

Dr. Mix
Jan 21, 2005

He's under a lot of stress alright?
Well the biggest reason is because of the Business Ethics class I started in the summer. I rarely have enough time to hop on RS for spins or ports. Luckily that will all change after this weekend when my class ends!

The other reason is that I was stupidly spamming name changes within 5 minutes of waking up one morning and somehow sniped the name Pizza King. Now I'm just keeping quiet with it until I can change it for free again.

Edit: maybe everyone should put pizza in their names

Dr. Mix fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 17, 2014

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Dr. Mix posted:

Edit: maybe everyone should put pizza in their names

The only acceptable pizza name is Pizzanime, and its already taken.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

"I'm a virgin look at me"

EDIT: my pirate get up. How can I improve? I want this to be my permanent set up. Need a hook though and it wont buy for 5m.

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Sep 18, 2014

Augster
Aug 5, 2011

SleepingPizza posted:

EDIT: my pirate get up. How can I improve? I want this to be my permanent set up. Need a hook though and it wont buy for 5m.

Drop a couple thousand loyalty points on the Colonist's outfit, it has a very piratey top

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Augster posted:

Drop a couple thousand loyalty points on the Colonist's outfit, it has a very piratey top

I did, and its coat-tails are part of the legs...

Same story with captains set from solomans. Guess it's either sexy pegleg or sexy coat :(

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Sep 18, 2014

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

SleepingPizza posted:

I did, and its coat-tails are part of the legs...

Same story with captains set from solomans. Guess it's either sexy pegleg or sexy coat :(
Oh my God, that looks so much better than the florescent purple nonsense.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Poison Mushroom posted:

Oh my God, that looks so much better than the florescent purple nonsense.

I prefer the coat but the Legs are hosed now. Sadly I think the prince tunic is the only tailed coat in the game in which the coat tails aren't part of the legs

...other than the third age robe top but that's worth way more than my entire bank ever will be

the desert top is OKish but not worth the ugly.

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Sep 18, 2014

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The slightly-worse legs are definitely worth not looking like a refuge from RuneScape Classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Poison Mushroom posted:

The slightly-worse legs are definitely worth not looking like a refuge from RuneScape Classic.

i will agree the better coat is worth it though.

also, I am offering 1 million coin bounty for finding a nice looking tailed coat (solomans, loyalty or ingame item) that DOES NOT use the legs slot

• Locked thread