Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Memento posted:

The Archean: Terrains, Processes and Metallogeny
Sedimentary Environments: Processes, Facies and Stratigraphy
Dynamic Stratigraphy
Sedimentary Provenance and Petrogenesis: Perspectives from Petrography and Geochemistry
Introduction to Ore-Forming Processes

man you are serious about Minecraft!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LMAO at bitches who still read anything

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mob posted:

man you are serious about Minecraft!

Nahh, haven't played it in like three years. Apparently there's Emerald and poo poo in it now? Crazy. I'm an exploration geologist, working on a project with my old Uni on a magmatic nickel deposit in Tasmania. There's gently caress-all written about it so you have to work with stuff written about Western Australian nickel deposits and then work backwards from there with different variables based on the different environment.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

My old Geology professor said it's a great field if you like to drink

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mob posted:

My old Geology professor said it's a great field if you like to drink

It sure is, this was the porch at the station we were staying at for my senior year field trip most mornings. 45 students, 7 staff.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't go to the library anymore because this is 20 loving 14 and I have a Kindle, and if I want a book I'll just check it out from the digital library or buy it for $10.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Geology and Paleontology are really just excuses to go out in the field with some friends and drink. Oh I remember my field camp course last year out in West Virginia on the 4th of July having a bbq at camp looking as some jackasses climbed up Seneca Rocks and started shooting up fireworks. I of course did not partake in drinking since I want a functioning liver in 40 years.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

achillesforever6 posted:

Geology and Paleontology are really just excuses to go out in the field with some friends and drink. Oh I remember my field camp course last year out in West Virginia on the 4th of July having a bbq at camp looking as some jackasses climbed up Seneca Rocks and started shooting up fireworks. I of course did not partake in drinking since I want a functioning liver in 40 years.

None of you is gonna be functioning in 60 years so live it up while you can!!!!

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
They're minerals.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Mob posted:

Ron Swanson hates libraries and everyone jacks off into their own mouth. Lance Storm hates them and all of a sudden y'all act like you go to libraries.

I live above one if that counts...I also used to rely on one to go on the internet.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

so how about Twitter

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wash myself in a library sink.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

so how about Twitter

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hector Guererro's accustomed to being under somebody, i guess.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.
UltraMantis Black did a small Q&A thing on twitter tonight, promoted by CHIKARA. The highlight:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Libraries suck gently caress books

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/SiNNbODHi/status/511902623805366272/photo/1

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

NienNunb posted:

Libraries suck gently caress books

Will somebody who's good with the Dewey Decimal System tell me where libraries keep the Suck gently caress Books?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Angular Landbury posted:

Will somebody who's good with the Dewey Decimal System tell me where libraries keep the Suck gently caress Books?

There's not really a set section, but depending on the library you may weant to look in 612 (Human Physiology) 613 (Personal Health and Safety), and even 649 (child rearing) for sex ed books.

If erotica's what you're looking for you need the Fiction section which is generally just classified alphabetically by author name.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Lance Storm is realllly stupid. Like remember on Raw 10 years ago they had that dude that was a wrestling savant and was barely able to function in all other parts of life? That character was based on Lance Storm. The dude does not believe in flavors.

Don't sully the good name of Eugene by comparing him to Lance Storm.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Rick Fox should feel offended.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/WWECameron/status/511751200564592640

In which Cameron tries to convince the WWE Universe that she's a "trendsetter" rather than an idiot.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

https://twitter.com/WWECameron/status/511751200564592640

In which Cameron tries to convince the WWE Universe that she's a "trendsetter" rather than an idiot.

Reminder that she was the best they could find from Tough Enough.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

Great White Hope posted:

Yeah, but they didn't think Austin Aries was good enough for Tough Enough, so their discernment in that department is spotty at best.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bhester posted:

Yeah, but they didn't think Austin Aries was good enough for Tough Enough, so their discernment in that department is spotty at best.

Oh, that was entirely a damnation of WWE.

Although WWE uninteionally dodged a bullet, since if they had actually signed Aries there probably would have been a backlash about his comments on the Boston bombings.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Great White Hope posted:

What was Andy's issue? Did he get Wellnessed after he won?

There were actually a few really good prospects out of that cast. Their runner-up was a dick, but he would've made a good heel, and one of their top picks got injured late in the game.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

sticklefifer posted:

What was Andy's issue? Did he get Wellnessed after he won?

There were actually a few really good prospects out of that cast. Their runner-up was a dick, but he would've made a good heel, and one of their top picks got injured late in the game.
Their issue is that the two promising wrestlers they wanted to win were injured and had to drop out iirc. Cameron is Kanye West in real life without any of the talent.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Great White Hope posted:

Oh, that was entirely a damnation of WWE.

Although WWE uninteionally dodged a bullet, since if they had actually signed Aries there probably would have been a backlash about his comments on the Boston bombings.

Was Aries crazy before he joined TNA or is it as a result of that?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Mob posted:

This wasn't a challenge for the 5% of you over 18 who still go to libraries for something other than your AA meeting to "prove me wrong" but whatever
Wow. making GBS threads on people in recovery.
Christian hegemony freaking out about every meaningless thing it loses will never cease to amuse me.

MrBling posted:

Was Aries crazy before he joined TNA or is it as a result of that?
At an ROH show, Bryan Alvarez once said "nice match" to Aries. Aries proceeded to yell at Bryan, saying anybody who isn't a worker shouldn't be judging matches, even positively.

He later apologized, but only because he found out Bryan wrestles.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Bhester posted:

They didn't think Austin Aries was marketable or would make for good TV. He's a tiny guy who was old for an indie guy, he's not what WWE wants, nor would Cameron be taking his spot anyway? Matt Cross was the token indie guy on the show.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The heck happened to the guy who 'won' Tough Enough anyway? Was there some sort of issue or did they just forget about him?

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

yikes Jake got really old really suddenly. hope he's alright if he's back going to indy shows again already

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

Wow. making GBS threads on people in recovery.

Please shut up about everything ever.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Didn't one of the guys end up with a brain tumor or something? Hopefully not from exposure to Tough Enough

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

One nation under Gob.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Chewy Bitems posted:

yikes Jake got really old really suddenly. hope he's alright if he's back going to indy shows again already

I assume he didn't dye his hair while he was in a coma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Endorph posted:

The heck happened to the guy who 'won' Tough Enough anyway? Was there some sort of issue or did they just forget about him?

The latest one? He was released after 6 months and now he wrestles in Puerto Rico I think.