Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...
A SrA from the shop I recently left gave all of his banking information and SSN to his girlfriend in Zimbabwe. Now he doesn't have any money, oh and he was denied re enlistment for other reasons a few months back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

Mister Man posted:

A SrA from the shop I recently left gave all of his banking information and SSN to his girlfriend in Zimbabwe. Now he doesn't have any money, oh and he was denied re enlistment for other reasons a few months back.

That's taking the "my Canadian girlfriend" thing to a pro level.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

canyoneer posted:

crosspost from awkward/ugly/gross thread.

He's a high speed low drag "cryptographic technician" tryin' to win jet skis and a pool table.

This is what happens when you give out medals for consistently turning up just under the BAC for driving.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

chitoryu12 posted:

I mentioned this in the Current Events thread, but I know a guy from high school who's a CTN2. I love calling him an IT guy because he gets pissed off and talks about how important and badass it is.

Any ctn that takes themselves that seriously is a giant douche.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Any ctn that takes themselves that seriously is a giant douche.

He was one of the "weird kids" in school. You know, short and skinny with a shaved head who self-harmed in public and wore lots of black with too many chains.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
valeyard

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wrong kind of idiot.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3664287

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

get this garbage out of here poo poo for brains

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

The kid looked normal at one. It's been a few years though, curious how he turned out.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

:lol:

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

This scrawny, dopey looking gently caress gazing lovingly across the dinner table every night while the slug-like thing he married shoves Hot Pocket after Hot Pocket into its oily, male-pattern-baldness-adorned skull with a sound like someone fist loving a jar of vaseline. Meanwhile, a bluish, waterheaded baby slides out from the front of her chair and lands with a soft thud on the stained carpet. A malnourished pit bull begins frantically licking it clean and, finished but still hungry, nibbles hungrily at the afterbirth.

"Tomorrow is payday because we use USAA, dear." He says, dreamily, like a man who has lived a thousand years in a Chinese opium den. "We get paid a day early. You can order more of your dôTERRA."

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.

chitoryu12 posted:

He was one of the "weird kids" in school. You know, short and skinny with a shaved head who self-harmed in public and wore lots of black with too many chains.

ctn.txt

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

Wild T posted:

This scrawny, dopey looking gently caress gazing lovingly across the dinner table every night while the slug-like thing he married shoves Hot Pocket after Hot Pocket into its oily, male-pattern-baldness-adorned skull with a sound like someone fist loving a jar of vaseline. Meanwhile, a bluish, waterheaded baby slides out from the front of her chair and lands with a soft thud on the stained carpet. A malnourished pit bull begins frantically licking it clean and, finished but still hungry, nibbles hungrily at the afterbirth.

"Tomorrow is payday because we use USAA, dear." He says, dreamily, like a man who has lived a thousand years in a Chinese opium den. "We get paid a day early. You can order more of your dôTERRA."

:master:
Chuckled heartily, thank you so much for this.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Gotta admit one thing about that dude, she's unlikely to ever cheat on him.

Nostalgia4ColdWar
May 7, 2007

Good people deserve good things.

Till someone lets the winter in and the dying begins, because Old Dark Places attract Old Dark Things.

Nostalgia4ColdWar fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 31, 2017

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

50 Foot Ant posted:

Is it just me, or does he have an "Oh, God, what have I done?" look on his face? Maybe a "Kill me, please..." or even "Oh gently caress, I just sobered up, who is this and what's going on?"

That picture's like 8 years old.

It'd be funny if he's almost 30, jacked from pumping iron, medals out the rear end, and divorced her rear end after choking her out one night to marry some juicy-girl.

He looks dead inside.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You just know he's Christian and she's pregnant in that photo.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You just know he's Christian and she's pregnant in that photo.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/6ujrgd/upright-citizens-brigade-ugly-club-s-new-member

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
It kills me that he's wearing an ROTC uniform. We don't even know if he ever joined the actual military.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
That's a man that lost a bet

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Cole posted:

That's a man that lost a bet his soul.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Admiral Bosch posted:

It kills me that he's wearing an ROTC uniform. We don't even know if he ever joined the actual military.

I think the marriage makes him an honorary E-2, at the very least.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Didn't more pictures come out a few years later showing them with kids? Or is my brain just giving me false memories today.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I don't think Ogres and people are genetically compatible.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Bum the Sad posted:

Does she at least have really nice swamp real estate?

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Bum the Sad posted:

:spergin: http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Half-ogre

Nimmy
Feb 20, 2011

Soon young Melvin.
Your time will come.
That's probably some poor goon's company commander

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

There exists more pictures of the ogress and the twink, and they are equally as terrifying/depressing. I don't know where they are, but I have seen them with my own eyes.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Justin Tyme posted:

There exists more pictures of the ogress and the twink, and they are equally as terrifying/depressing. I don't know where they are, but I have seen them with my own eyes.

Did you have to bleach them?

Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost

zombie303 posted:

Don't you???

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

zombie303 posted:

If I met them, that would probably be my first instinct.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

zombie303 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhEs9KUQ4qo

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Writer Cath posted:

If I met them, that would probably be my first instinct.

Fight or flight should kick in rather quickly, go with the flight part.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Thump! posted:

Fight or flight should kick in rather quickly, go with the flight part.

It's gonna take a lot of thrust to get something that massive airborne.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It's gonna take a lot of thrust to get something that massive airborne.

There is not enough thrust in all Christendom.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
lol

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

That is the face of a man who realized too late they don't give medals of honor for jumping on metaphorical grenades.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Wingnut Ninja posted:

It's gonna take a lot of thrust to escape her gravity well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Shooting Blanks posted:

Gotta admit one thing about that dude, she's unlikely to ever cheat on him.

Bullshit. :10bux: says she'd hit it with anyone who was willing. Fortunately for the poor groom, that list consists of just him and the syphilitic wino who lives in the woods near their trailer.

Also, that guy has a weird half an eyebrow. It makes him look like he's doing some Alfred E. Neumann "What, me worry (about the biggest mistake of my life)?"