Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

can we get some Yee up in this place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Can someone put together a 10 hour version of that thanks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

How about some ÄÄ ÄÄ ÄÄÄääÄÄÄÄ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KR2ove20a0

ESDK
Oct 10, 2007

Metanaut posted:

Either you've never heard danish or are danish.

Even the danes sound like they can't speak it right :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m64WfHTWZps

Expected this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

I was having surgery to remove a tumour in my head and the anaesthetic wore off about an hour in. I felt pretty groggy for obvious reasons and I only did it for what felt like thirty seconds before I heard a doctor say, "Well, haven't seen that happen in a while. More gas for her please".

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

KoldPT posted:

I was having surgery to remove a tumour in my head and the anaesthetic wore off about an hour in. I felt pretty groggy for obvious reasons and I only did it for what felt like thirty seconds before I heard a doctor say, "Well, haven't seen that happen in a while. More gas for her please".

:pusheen:

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

KoldPT posted:

All these Meme threads were worth this.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

KoldPT posted:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

KoldPT posted:

top kek

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

KoldPT posted:

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

KoldPT posted:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

KoldPT posted:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles has a new favorite as of 23:35 on Sep 16, 2014

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

KoldPT posted:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

KoldPT posted:

Gonna break out an old one for you.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

KoldPT posted:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

KoldPT posted:

I thought this poo poo was gonna pass but I'll do it: whats the meme behind the meme here?

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!

KoRMaK posted:

I thought this poo poo was gonna pass but I'll do it: whats the meme behind the meme here?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Holy poo poo, that owl is blinking with its pupils.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

KoRMaK posted:

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

KoldPT posted:

I was having surgery to remove a tumour in my head and the anaesthetic wore off about an hour in. I felt pretty groggy for obvious reasons and I only did it for what felt like thirty seconds before I heard a doctor say, "Well, haven't seen that happen in a while. More gas for "

KoldPT posted:

her please

Haruharuharuko has a new favorite as of 05:53 on Sep 17, 2014

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

KoldPT posted:

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

Hydrolith posted:

Holy poo poo, that owl is blinking with its pupils.

It's called pinning, some (all?) birds do it, it shows either interest/curiosity or anger depending on the other body language the bird gives off. My parrot will do it if you talk straight to his face and he'll focus very intently on you and try to mimic it.

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

KoldPT posted:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

theflyingorc posted:

You must ask yourself 2 questions when you see a picture. First, "could it be dickbutt", and second, "could it be loss.jpg".

Amazing.

No Manners No
Jul 15, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So close.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I like that you are branching out. You got a good brand.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

KoRMaK posted:

I like that you are branching out. You got a good brand.

he's not alone in this thread, b*tch

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

KoldPT posted:

he's not alone in this thread, b*tch

Digested processed strawberries can't be red, I'm afraid.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Paladinus posted:

Beets, on the other hand, can make for some scary.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Paladinus posted:

What about whichever red dye Strawberry Jello uses?

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Subjunctive posted:

Beets, on the other hand, can make for some scary.

I love beets, but the first time I had large amounts of it, oh boy was I worried.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I'm pretty sure strawberry Jell-o has never been within 500 miles of an actual strawberry, processed or otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Well, I've been hoisted by my vague knowledge of American dialect. For some reason I thought it was strawberry jam, not jelly.

I deem this confession animal maymay 'entirely plausible'.

• Locked thread