Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sole.Sushi posted:

>Using your nipples like tuning knobs, find Satan's personal frequency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.

Sole.Sushi posted:

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

Sole.Sushi posted:

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

Sole.Sushi posted:

Inevitable.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Sole.Sushi posted:

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

Sole.Sushi posted:

KonvexKonkav
Mar 5, 2014

Sole.Sushi posted:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I bet satan listens to bluegrass

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
>throw a rock to distract the guards

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Sole.Sushi posted:

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Sole.Sushi posted:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Sole.Sushi posted:

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
Someone had a good idea so I did it.

Nipple tuning coming soon.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
>Do the thing from that lovely movie Wanted where the bullets curve around you.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
How did he even shoot the gun his hands arn't even on it or touching it? Are we fighting psychic terrorists and you have never told us?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Tenzarin posted:

How did he even shoot the gun his hands arn't even on it or touching it? Are we fighting psychic terrorists and you have never told us?

Half Life logic.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Tenzarin posted:

Please send all bug reports to bugs@poop.fart.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Atma posted:

Please send all bug reports to bugs@poop.fart.

To: bugs@poop.fart
Subj: Bug report

To whom it may concern,

I recently purchased your game IS.exe for Apple IIe. I just reached the part where Caro and I are at the entrance to the mountain. One of the guards ended up shooting me and I noticed he somehow does this without moving his arms or pulling the trigger on his gun. Am I to believe this is (heh) some sort of magic AK-47, or that the guard has telekenetic powers of some variety?

If it is not an error, please clarify how the guard is able to fire is gun without pulling the trigger. Otherwise, I expect a patched version of the game to be mailed to me at no additional cost.
Please address this egregious error.

Loyal player (for now),
Applewhite

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

>Be the AK-47. Go off unexpectedly.

Oh wait, there's a simple explanation after all. My command must have just gotten delayed somehow.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Applewhite posted:

To: bugs@poop.fart
Subj: Bug report

To whom it may concern,

I recently purchased your game IS.exe for Apple IIe. I just reached the part where Caro and I are at the entrance to the mountain. One of the guards ended up shooting me and I noticed he somehow does this without moving his arms or pulling the trigger on his gun. Am I to believe this is (heh) some sort of magic AK-47, or that the guard has telekenetic powers of some variety?

If it is not an error, please clarify how the guard is able to fire is gun without pulling the trigger. Otherwise, I expect a patched version of the game to be mailed to me at no additional cost.
Please address this egregious error.

Loyal player (for now),
Applewhite

Mr. Applewhite,

Thank you for your purchase of our early access game, IS.exe.

We would like to thank you for your diligence in helping the developers find and eliminate bugs so that we can bring our players the best experience possible upon full release.

However, we would like to stress that this game is EARLY ACCESS - which basically means you pay us for making a video game. It doesn't matter if the finished video game is good or not because nobody will still be playing it at release anyway.

As if it matters, I sent your bug report on to our lead codemaster and he had this to say:

"i am a human toilet. poo poo down my throat. shove more human waste down my throat until i can't handle any more. don't walk away from me. look into my eyes and know what i am saying is the god's honest truth. i want to be filled with what should not be inside me."

Anyway, he released a hotfix which seems to replace all sprites with the image of an older Rodney Dangerfield.

Hope this helps.

-Atma

Atma fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Sep 17, 2014

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
geeze i uh...

is it gettin a little hot in here?

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Atma posted:

Really Good Games LLC

beautiful

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't get no respect, I tell ya. :colbert:

Qadaffi Taffy
Oct 1, 2006

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510
Hahaha

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Atma posted:

"i am a human toilet. poo poo down my throat. shove more human waste down my throat until i can't handle any more. don't walk away from me. look into my eyes and know what i am saying is the god's honest truth. i want to be filled with what should not be inside me."

same

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
> Be the AK-47. Jam at a critical moment.

Robert Red Rocket
Apr 28, 2013

CHEATED ON HIS WIFE, SLEPT WITH PROSTITUTES ON FBI TAPES, JACQUELINE KENNEDY SAID MLK WAS TAPE-RECORDED BY FBI PLANNING A SEX PARTY
> Be the AK-47. Take a poo poo.

Applewhite posted:

> Be the AK-47. poo poo at a critical moment.

eselbaum
Jul 4, 2009

*boop*
>Use the knife to fashion a disguise out of the IS flag.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
>get closer to the guard with sick cartwheels, THEN expose him to the True Sight of the Peacock God.

alternatively

>tell Caro about your regrets concerning early access

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Applewhite posted:

I don't get no respect, I tell ya. :colbert:

You should've backed the kickstarter, then you get a code so you START with the Goku pants.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Clayren posted:

You should've backed the kickstarter, then you get a code so you START with the Goku pants.

>Access DLC

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010
>bring the IS flag to the cave entrance and walk up to the guards as if you are new recruits from Canada

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Using your nipples like tuning knobs, find the ghost of Rodney Dangerfield's personal frequency.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

eselbaum posted:

>Use the knife to fashion a disguise out of the IS flag.

Thank you.

epiphanylol
Sep 18, 2013

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

>bring the IS flag to the cave entrance and walk up to the guards as if you are new recruits from Canada

Please do this

EasternBronze
Jul 19, 2011

I registered for the Selective Service! I'm also racist as fuck!
:downsbravo:
Don't forget to ignore me!
This thread is magic.

FartGhost
Mar 7, 2013

Sole.Sushi posted:

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Spookydonut
Sep 13, 2010

"Hello alien thoughtbeasts! We murder children!"
~our children?~
"Not recently, no!"
~we cool bro~

Atma posted:

Mr. Applewhite,

Thank you for your purchase of our early access game, IS.exe.

We would like to thank you for your diligence in helping the developers find and eliminate bugs so that we can bring our players the best experience possible upon full release.

However, we would like to stress that this game is EARLY ACCESS - which basically means you pay us for making a video game. It doesn't matter if the finished video game is good or not because nobody will still be playing it at release anyway.

As if it matters, I sent your bug report on to our lead codemaster and he had this to say:

Anyway, he released a hotfix which seems to replace all sprites with the image of an older Rodney Dangerfield.

Hope this helps.

-Atma

All of my 5s. I almost died reading this post.

>Craft a disguise out of vomit and poo poo.

Failing that...

>poo poo golem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Whoa, atma's new video card is p sweet

• Locked thread