Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
from pyf gifs: :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

Huggybear posted:

"Are you insane? That cake is on fire!"

This made me laugh myself to tears three times in a row, thank you.

Not so funny when you realise that the dog probably sniffed the flame, inhaling fire and singing the inside of its nose.
Unless you enjoy seeing dogs getting the inside of their noses burned, then I guess it counts as schadenfreude.

TheHistoryChannel
Feb 12, 2008

I lust for canine nostril death.

TheHistoryChannel has a new favorite as of 10:51 on Sep 17, 2014

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Lagomorphic posted:

He's a dog and I'm sure it tastes just as good eating it off the floor.

Like a animal, the piece of poo poo.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Centripetal Horse posted:

Like a animal, the piece of poo poo.

I nearly posted this too, but then I realised that's the wrong thread

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Placid Marmot posted:

Not so funny when you realise that the dog probably sniffed the flame, inhaling fire and singing the inside of its nose.
Unless you enjoy seeing dogs getting the inside of their noses burned, then I guess it counts as schadenfreude.

Why does any video of any animal doing anything always have at least one comment implying that the animal in the video was in some sort of horrific pain/was being abused horribly?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OldTennisCourt posted:

Why does any video of any animal doing anything always have at least one comment implying that the animal in the video was in some sort of horrific pain/was being abused horribly?

Owning any pet is abuse. I have some literature that you should read and

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013

OldTennisCourt posted:

Watch the video/gif again and tell me I'm wrong.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Placid Marmot posted:

You're wrong. I talked to the dog and he said he was fine.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Placid Marmot posted:

Ok I just watched the gif like 3 times. He seems perfectly fine and not in a nightmarish realm of pain.

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

Placid Marmot posted:

Your wrong. It just looks like a dog seeing a treat, a hand extended, and thinking "Shake".

youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!
Why are you all taking him seriously?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Placid Marmot posted:

lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I've been pretty close to fire, and not once has my nostril hair erupted in flames before

hth idiot

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

Moron aside, dogs (like most animals) don't like fire and it was probably trying to save itself and its owner from the danger :unsmith:

Stick Insect
Oct 24, 2010

My enemies are many.

My equals are none.

OldTennisCourt posted:

On a schadenfreude-related note, what if you look up cute animal videos on and get "RIP Fluffy 2009-2013 we miss you very much :,( " in the video description, or maybe even as an overlay so you can't miss it.

You want to cheer yourself up with a cute pet video and it ends up being sad :smith:

Schade allright, not sure who's having any Freude here.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Olewithmilk posted:

Moron aside, dogs (like most animals) don't like fire and it was probably trying to save itself and its owner from the danger :unsmith:

Whereas if it were a cat, we know it would be trying to burn the owner to death.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Lagomorphic posted:

I'm sure it tastes just as good eating it off the floor.

I can confirm this personally.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

That's brilliant and also horrendously dickish.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

and also fake.

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Looks like the opening scenes to a remake of Hitchcock's The Birds.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Canemacar posted:

The Turds.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ElGroucho posted:

I've been pretty close to fire, and not once has my nostril hair erupted in flames before

hth idiot

I burned my facial hair trying to light a cigarette while drunk one time so I can attest that this dog is most assuredly suffering from burn nose and anyone who laughs is Literally Hitler™

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Canemacar posted:

It really happened to Mel Brooks. The birds scene in High Anxiety, the poop was creamed spinach being dropped from an overhead rig. Well, the pigeons got the idea and added their own 'special effects'.

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

Astrobastard
Dec 31, 2008

Winky Face

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26188y_botchamania-257_sport

More loving up in the wacky world of wrestling. The last two minutes make the video as pretty much everyone is too fat to climb a ladder without it breaking.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Fake. That guy is too tan to be Welsh.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I can't stop laughing at this. Puppy bites dog in dick, dog tosses other puppy

Dudes!
Apr 24, 2012

Eruonen posted:

and also fake.

proof please.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Domestic abuse is never funny. :mad:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Literally "Hold my beer and watch this".

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d4aDyWZvho

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Testekill posted:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26188y_botchamania-257_sport

More loving up in the wacky world of wrestling. The last two minutes make the video as pretty much everyone is too fat to climb a ladder without it breaking.

Jesus, it's like the producers were trying to gently caress with them so they rigged the gimmick to be totally unworkable. :psyduck:

I saw a live table match a while back where they'd obviously ran out of time to buy an actual table so someone had gone to a hardware store and bought the biggest piece of laminated chipboard they could find and told the wrestler to just prop it up against whatever and throw the other guy through it. They didn't realise that those boards are really loving flexible and if you don't have the fold down metal legs making the ends rigid then the entire board will flex and refuse to break regardless of what you throw at it. The spot ... didn't go well.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

canyoneer posted:

I can't stop laughing at this. Puppy bites dog in dick, dog tosses other puppy

If you pause the gif, you can see the puppy appears 2-3 inches above the dick, and the tail has fur. Fur is standard on all dogs, which the Australian Sheep Dog has... but I don't know... And in order for you to have a chance to see the puppy you would have to be about 50 meters away.

I think that the flipping of the dog is real, but the actual puppy itself was photoshopped in after the fact.

Watch the gif on quarter speed, you will see what I mean.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

If you pause the gif, you can see the puppy appears 2-3 inches above the dick, and the tail has fur. Fur is standard on all dogs, which the Australian Sheep Dog has... but I don't know... And in order for you to have a chance to see the puppy you would have to be about 50 meters away.

I think that the flipping of the dog is real, but the actual puppy itself was photoshopped in after the fact.

Watch the gif on quarter speed, you will see what I mean.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Linked because bigness.

http://i.minus.com/i1aoMPlOUX74T.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibmQVdvmeW11kt.gif

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

It almost looked like the luchadors head got stuck in the barrier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Testekill posted:

It almost looked like the luchadors head got stuck in the barrier.

Head stickin' is always good schadenfreude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-uac8BFds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtgTeLAjLl4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU9ZYQBGvSo

• Locked thread