Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nvm no cake

alnilam posted:

Ty the green calx!

I think i might like the one where it's spinning in place, and pauses to wink, or at least, if it's easy to do, i'd like to compare
Also it looks okay on the grey bg but his forehead kinda disappears.... i wonder if a black outline would look good, or maybe endarken the entire image?

Ralp i like your title text, but i also really liked "Me Tie Naugh-ty Walker" cause it relates to the original story, hmmmm maybe i can find a way to integrate both

hows this?

nvm no cake fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Sep 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

oh drat i wish i would have seen that cutout before i made that. your cutout is much better

Pizzatime

yours moves tho :3:

alnilam

yayyy i love it
much gratitude to pizzaguy and the green guy for helping me after my famous banning incident

i am phone right now but I'll get it later but if anyone has any further fun ideas on the meantime please share

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What program should I use for editing:

Machai

RulerSmack posted:

What program should I use for editing:

photoshop or gimp

ulvir

just kind of spitballing here, but would it be possible to avatarise this pic somehow maybe? hoping it won't be in too poor taste considering his political view during the 40s and all :ohdear:

Machai

ulvir

:eyepop:

I was initially just thinking out loud, but drat I'm gonna have to get this tomorrow

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
nooooooo

Machai

did you lose weight?

ulvir

ulvir

macahi you own, thanks :cool::respek::cool:

Pizzatime

:drat:

Machai

ulvir posted:

macahi you own, thanks :cool::respek::cool:

two

I Dig Gardening

I cant tonight, babe. Im going online.
i bought this av almost 10 years ago and i have not done anything with it since, thinking about getting my life together gonna start here if ne1 wants to help

Matoi Ryuko

I Dig Gardening posted:

i bought this av almost 10 years ago and i have not done anything with it since, thinking about getting my life together gonna start here if ne1 wants to help

Welcome to BYOB.

I Dig Gardening

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Welcome to BYOB.

thank you i am glad it is back i was here a long time ago

i am he

I Dig Gardening posted:

I Dig Gardening

thats not bad but i will wait for other potential suitors before making any big decisions

i am he

what do you like? i just went off your username.

I Dig Gardening

idk man i kinda like this one actually cus ive had it for 10 years i would feel weird abandoning it.... i also like blizzard games

i am he

somebody else can modify your current one but you'd have to give them some ideas

tyler

i am he posted:

somebody else can modify your current one but you'd have to give them some ideas

That is a good murloc.

Pizzatime

i am he posted:

:drat:

FluffieDuckie

holy crap

Matoi Ryuko

Warrruhruhurhurhurhhururuhrurhurruurrlrlrlllll!!!

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaCnrAwP7IY

big black turnout

i need an av but i also want to change my username again so this is a v hard decision

i am he

darkwing cuck posted:

i need an av but i also want to change my username again so this is a v hard decision

what kind of av do you want? i agree you should change your name too.

beer pal

drat... everybody turning their back ont he cuck meme all of a sudden...

FluffieDuckie

darkwing cuck posted:

i vote to get an av first. yobbers recognize avs before usernames anyway. we're a simple people

ron color
since i found an one i like, here are a bunch of starter kits. some might need to be resized

mery gifmas

Pizzatime

FluffieDuckie posted:

i vote to get an av first. yobbers recognize avs before usernames anyway. we're a simple people

ever since you got that hat I am profoundly confused about your identity

i am he

i think i posted that dino one in here before, its really really good. some other nice ones in there too (good cow), good finds ron.

ron color
thank you that is a good dinosaur. most of these i was holding onto greedily, but some of them i used to learn how to edit gifs. i think if we have a pool it will make cthe the whole thing easier

i am he

that truck one is good too.

beer pal

ron color posted:

thank you that is a good dinosaur. most of these i was holding onto greedily, but some of them i used to learn how to edit gifs. i think if we have a pool it will make cthe the whole thing easier

yeah.. .and if someone bought me an ipad, i could post all kinds of avs for the newbies...

big black turnout

could somebody do something cool with this like make him b smoking a rly fat blunt?

or maybe something else cool with beat takeshi in it? im really feeling him for my av rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

i think that could make a good av just like that