Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the most important aspect of your gaming experience?
Fish AI
Realistic dogs
Verticality
View Results

• Locked thread
eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Javes posted:

lol this game is dead

Because it's poo poo, should have listened to ol' William way back when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Who?

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

William J. DieAlone of the Westchester DieAlones.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

SMDH. I thought we were tight.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
I've tonight off if anyone wants to play any of the shootymans.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

SMDH. I thought we were tight.

So much drat hate? I'm not internet savvy. I love you buddy. I wish we (you) played more often.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Zombie Boat posted:

So much drat hate? I'm not internet savvy. I love you buddy. I wish we (you) played more often.

Suck My Dick, Homie.

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~
If anyone is planning on staying on 360/ps3 for a while and wants an XIM3, I'm giving mine away. PM me.

Dickbutt Ouroboros
Nov 13, 2002

handbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Stroke Men's Dong Heads

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Speed Minimal; Drag High.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I had every intention of buying that cod Xbox when it came out, but I got blackout drunk this weekend and bought the Destiny ps4 bundle from Amazon. Apparently I was on a manic tirade about call of Duty, how the next game will suck but I'm going to buy it anyway. One thing lead to another and I threatened my friends I was going to "buy a loving ps4 right loving now." A couple of my friends tried to stop me, and not let me use the computer, but I tricked everyone be telling them I was sick and needed to throw up, locked myself in the bathroom while I taunted them from the inside, using the Amazon app on my phone. You've all been there, I'm sure.

Anyway, it looks like I'm getting AW on ps4 now. Also, I have Destiny! If you want play my PSN is poooM (also a result of me being drunk when I bought a ps3 way back when and wanted to be poop machine.)

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

el B posted:

I had every intention of buying that cod Xbox when it came out, but I got blackout drunk this weekend and bought the Destiny ps4 bundle from Amazon. Apparently I was on a manic tirade about call of Duty, how the next game will suck but I'm going to buy it anyway. One thing lead to another and I threatened my friends I was going to "buy a loving ps4 right loving now." A couple of my friends tried to stop me, and not let me use the computer, but I tricked everyone be telling them I was sick and needed to throw up, locked myself in the bathroom while I taunted them from the inside, using the Amazon app on my phone. You've all been there, I'm sure.

Anyway, it looks like I'm getting AW on ps4 now. Also, I have Destiny! If you want play my PSN is poooM (also a result of me being drunk when I bought a ps3 way back when and wanted to be poop machine.)

lmao I love you Yeyo

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

lmao I love you Yeyo

Lol that aint me.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Whatever, Spoon Man.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
It's pretty obviously Mr. Macys. The yelling gives it away.

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

quote:

:frogsiren:my friends:frogsiren:

Can't be macys.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Fibby Boy posted:

It's pretty obviously Mr. Macys. The yelling gives it away.

I've legit had my irl friends refer to me by a different friend's name before, on more than one occasion.

Pretty sure that's Trillass. :wotwot:

fit em all up in there
Oct 10, 2006

Violencia

el B posted:

I added you.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

beaner69 posted:

Lol that aint me.

oh god dammit

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
i still love u tho bb

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
(now please get a ps4)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Jesus christ, you guys. I'm wetwholeAMIRITE from xbox.

Destiny is fun as poo poo.

anuj
Oct 14, 2005

~anime crew~
~R.I.P. Soap-san~
This thread is a fuckin trainwreck.

(sent both of you friend requests)

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

el B posted:

Jesus christ, you guys. I'm wetwholeAMIRITE from xbox.

Destiny is fun as poo poo.

I thought you were knr lol.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Apparently Bungie people will be online tonight playing PvP and if you beat them and post it to the Destiny website you get a special banner or something. So if you feel like maybe possibly taking a break from Ghosts for a night, there you go.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

SubponticatePoster posted:

Apparently Bungie people will be online tonight playing PvP and if you beat them and post it to the Destiny website you get a special banner or something. So if you feel like maybe possibly taking a break from Ghosts for a night, there you go.

BUT CLAN WARS

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Everyone needs to stop playing bad games and join me on Diablo 3

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
But that's also a bad game.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That's the secret, Toast. There are no good games.

Gothmog1065
May 14, 2009
I can only D3 on the 360.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Fibby Boy posted:

BUT CLAN WARS
I know, I know. How many nodes do we have right now?

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Enough Nodes for the weekend vendor hopefully.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Hope he has something other than Galil's this time.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Just battle rifles, because the gun variety is worse than the first Borderlands game.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

I'll be around for Ghosts/BLOPS 2/what have you on 360 in a little bit if anyone's playing COD tonight. Gt: Jack5434.

versus
Sep 11, 2001

:iw:
I got the PS4 Destiny bundle on launch, and now I'm going to trade Destiny in later today. RIP

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Think it'll matter the back of the box has that Not For Resale graphic?

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

versus posted:

I got the PS4 Destiny bundle on launch, and now I'm going to trade Destiny in later today. RIP

Is shooting at a dark hole until 3am not fun or something?? I don't understand.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Pfft. Selling is Gamestop's problem. Versus is just trading it for in-store credit.
Also, it's best that he's getting ahead of the rush- before all those people realize just how repetitive and lacking in story it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Lack of story? Perhaps you haven't read the Grimlock cards: The DARKNESS is storming out of a cave and you, the GUARDIAN OF LIGHT, need to stand your ground (not too close though) and hold back the DARKNESS by dumpin all of your ammo at this dark hole and then rush in to get some sweet loot and repeat until you can't feel anything anymore.

• Locked thread