Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

BULBASAUR posted:

For sure, but with the sped up release schedule we've already had the first army releases out of the way. Those tend to be mediocre or bad. Its about right now that we get the first real rear end clenching codex.

They really weren't this time around. Since 7E is basically 6E + psychic phase and maelstrom missions, there wasn't a dip while they got their heads around their new rules.

krushgroove posted:

Do people actually think that after DE, BA, Necrons and whatever else that hasn't had a new codex in the last few years, they'll jump right into releasing CSM, DA, Daemons, Eldar, etc.? Because that's, like, late next year at this rate for a new CSM codex. I had the feeling that the last several codex releases, from at least Tyranids and maybe a couple before that, were written with 7th in mind, what with dataslates and other stuff coming out for them.

I think we'll see refresh updates that don't really mess with the rules and just bring the codex up to current format and content standards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

I still think the Templars change was the best thing they could have done, and should have extended it to include Dark Angels.

Yup agreed.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

PeterWeller posted:

They really weren't this time around. Since 7E is basically 6E + psychic phase and maelstrom missions, there wasn't a dip while they got their heads around their new rules.

Yeah, this is a solid point. There hasn't been that big of a dip this time around. You think that will hold out?

krushgroove posted:

Do people actually think that after DE, BA, Necrons and whatever else that hasn't had a new codex in the last few years, they'll jump right into releasing CSM, DA, Daemons, Eldar, etc.? Because that's, like, late next year at this rate for a new CSM codex. I had the feeling that the last several codex releases, from at least Tyranids and maybe a couple before that, were written with 7th in mind, what with dataslates and other stuff coming out for them.

I’m betting we will have a new edition in about 2 years

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
They should roll all the "extra" Space Marine codexes into one book.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
8th edition in 2015 or 2016, calling it now.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Maybe they'll go to a yearly schedule. Warhammer 40k 2015!

xtothez
Jan 4, 2004

College Slice

krushgroove posted:

There's no way the Tyranid codex itself was written for 7E, and I'd bet it was finished several months before those dataslates were made. The glut of formation-based DLC from Xmas onward seems like a by-product of 7E development and play-testing, while the Nid codex would likely have been wrapped up by summer 2013 to allow time for printing and distribution. GW staff have mentioned before they run on a fairly long development cycle, and a project can take 12-18 months to finish and will sit around for a while before release. Don't forget that all the plastic kits released this year have 2013 on their sprues.

I'd expect to see BA in November as they don't need a huge release, followed by Necrons early next year. As for upcoming 40k releases, it really depends how much they intend to focus on fantasy. At the very least I can see GW throwing out stuff like a Biel-tan supplement along with plastic aspect warriors and similar splash releases to help reduce the larger finecast products.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

xtothez posted:

At the very least I can see GW throwing out stuff like a Biel-tan supplement along with plastic aspect warriors and similar splash releases to help reduce the larger finecast products.

The problem with that is, there's a lot of aspect warrior sprues they'd need to machine with zero ability to dual or triple kit them, unless they did a total redesign and made a lot of them look a lot like each other.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

NTRabbit posted:

The problem with that is, there's a lot of aspect warrior sprues they'd need to machine with zero ability to dual or triple kit them, unless they did a total redesign and made a lot of them look a lot like each other.

I don't think it would actually be that hard to double up the remaining six infantry aspects. Have banshees and hawks share leaping lightly armored bodies, dragons and scorpions share stalking moderately armored bodies, and reapers and spiders share standing heavily armored bodies. Then use helmets, wargear and bits to differentiate. You can solve the "but banshees are girls" problem by making hawks female as well or by mixing female chests into each set like the guardian kit. And handle shining spears with a bike dual kit.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

PeterWeller posted:

I don't think it would actually be that hard to double up the remaining six infantry aspects. Have banshees and hawks share leaping lightly armored bodies, dragons and scorpions share stalking moderately armored bodies, and reapers and spiders share standing heavily armored bodies. Then use helmets, wargear and bits to differentiate. You can solve the "but banshees are girls" problem by making hawks female as well or by mixing female chests into each set like the guardian kit. And handle shining spears with a bike dual kit.

They showed with the Maidens and Shadow warriors kit in the high elf range that you can make strikingly different models in a double kit if they really put effort into it.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nail Rat posted:

I'd love to have a yearly rules update, but GW will charge $80 for some minor rule tweaks

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

Nail Rat posted:

Warhammer 40k15 :eng101:

Ghost Hand
Aug 10, 2004

Rampant 40k Fanboy

xtothez posted:

There's no way the Tyranid codex itself was written for 7E, and I'd bet it was finished several months before those dataslates were made. The glut of formation-based DLC from Xmas onward seems like a by-product of 7E development and play-testing, while the Nid codex would likely have been wrapped up by summer 2013 to allow time for printing and distribution. GW staff have mentioned before they run on a fairly long development cycle, and a project can take 12-18 months to finish and will sit around for a while before release. Don't forget that all the plastic kits released this year have 2013 on their sprues.

I'd expect to see BA in November as they don't need a huge release, followed by Necrons early next year. As for upcoming 40k releases, it really depends how much they intend to focus on fantasy. At the very least I can see GW throwing out stuff like a Biel-tan supplement along with plastic aspect warriors and similar splash releases to help reduce the larger finecast products.

I think they will focus on smaller supplements as you mentioned here and then start generating replacement models for older ones as well. Additionally they will probably focus on other ways of playing (Cities of Death, Planetstrike, type stuff...) and campaigns I'm guessing. There is a whole lot for them to do without releasing new army books that will continue to support model creation.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

If they'd do model replacements/updates that I'd love to see an updated Cadian Troop box at some point just to make it easier to mix in Scion bits without a lot of cutting because they've gone over to the ball and socket assembly type for pretty much everything new in the IG line.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
I'd want them to start doing different regiments in plastic before recutting Cadians. The standard Cadian kit is still largely okay, and while a recut of that may sell, it wouldn't do anywhere near as well as say plastic Steel Legion or Valhallans.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

SRM posted:

I'd want them to start doing different regiments in plastic before recutting Cadians. The standard Cadian kit is still largely okay, and while a recut of that may sell, it wouldn't do anywhere near as well as say plastic Steel Legion or Valhallans.

Yeah that is a good point. I just got a bit frustrated that I really can't use all the extra Scion heads to make Veterans without extensive cutting and such because of the new assembly system.
The heads do work really well with the new Wood Elf bodies though.

Squifferific
Oct 17, 2004
Proud user of machines that go "Ping!"
Ungh, if they did plastic Valhallans or Steel Legion, my wallet is in for Very Bad Times. I've already got so many drat Cadians as it is too. There's a whole second platoon to paint up :saddowns:

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

gently caress that, print out some new guys.

Maccabian Jannisaries all day.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Squifferific posted:

Ungh, if they did plastic Valhallans or Steel Legion, my wallet is in for Very Bad Times. I've already got so many drat Cadians as it is too. There's a whole second platoon to paint up :saddowns:
I figured the second I finished my Valhallan army, GW would release plastics and make me buy it all again. I'm still waiting.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

SRM posted:

I figured the second I finished my Valhallan army, GW would release plastics and make me buy it all again. I'm still waiting.

Then it's obvious that it isn't finished yet. :colbert:

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cooked Auto posted:

Then it's obvious that it isn't finished yet. :colbert:

SRM, holding up the release schedule for everybody... what a douche

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Master Twig posted:

My old tyranid color scheme was emerald green carapice with white flesh. Earlier this year I changed that to a carapice that was black with the emerald dry brushed on, with bone flesh. I've finished repainting all of my monstrous creatures and 40mm base models to the new scheme, but I have over 180 gaunts of both types and 50 gargoyles still in the old scheme.

I want the army to be cohesive, but God drat I do not want to redo all those models.

Then

I have Dark Reapers that I painted a decade ago. Do I like how they look? No. I like them far better in their vintage, ugly paint than I would if they weren't painted at all.

Lessons learned. I won't repaint anything ever again until I catch up on my models. Including a commission that has sat for far, far too long (friend of mine, and I already did him a favor by auctioning unwanted models for him, still shameful though).

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

Ugly John posted:

I don't know if I was paying attention at the time: how was the Eldar codex received?

Everyone knew the Wave Serpent was a game-breaker from day 1; the Wraithknight was a little slower in coming, but most all of the other stuff (Mantle of the Laughing God, Warp Spiders, Swooping Hawks, etc) was all pretty obvious from the get-go. It wasn't immediately pegged as one of the strongest codices, since that's actually a fairly complicated assessment, but the "strong" units and powers were almost immediately identified because they're pretty blindingly obvious.

PeterWeller posted:

Yeah, the SM codex had its share of complaints. And calling it the last good codex is silly because the three 7E codices are all solid, characterful books.

I dunno- Orks is... well, it's okay as a book, but no great shakes. Bloating up the "took a picture of a model" space and cutting out unit fluff is a big step backwards in my opinion; rules-wise, it fixes some stuff and breaks others, but overall is an improvement to the army from the 4E book. Space Wolves feels like more of a break-even; they get a few interesting options and some of their units are significantly buffed (plus they get several new units/options), but at the same time their core troop was significantly weakened for no obvious reason and a lot of their more unique and interesting stuff (like Sagas) was removed. Grey Knights are a straight-up nerf; the Nemesis detachment is cool, and cheap Terminators are a thing, but their main gun was downgraded, all of their previous options were massively worsened, more than a third of the units in an already-sparse codex were removed, and they essentially got zero new options in return.

PeterWeller posted:

Well, not all Banshees are actually female, so that problem can be tossed aside pretty easily. But as much as I'd love to see new plastics for all of them, I doubt it's gonna happen- but seriously, would it kill them just to make some new sculpts in resin? Or get FW to do some that don't look like rear end? Most of the aspect warriors are pretty middling-to-terrible these days, especially lined up alongside anything even vaguely modern.

Evilmonstar
Nov 18, 2012

Hey Dudes! I posted this in the Warmachine/Hordes thread the other day but I wanted to cross-post over here to give you guys a crack at it, in case anyone in here is interested in starting or bulking up a Warmachine/Hordes army and has some unwanted 40k stuff to trade.

Basically I am looking to build up a Necron army and I am looking to trade a few of the Warmachine/Hordes armies I have that I don't really play anymore.

Here is what I have left:

Convergence of Cyriss:
Syntherion
Iron Mother Directrix
Axis

Prime Axiom (colossal, painted and based to tabletop quality)
Diffuser x2
Mitigator
Cipher/Monitor/Inverter Heavy Kit x3*
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex
Steelsoul Keg Protector (con exclusive, not assembled)

Reciprocators (max)

Most of this is painted in some way. Some models (such as the Axiom) are done to table quality, where as others are either primed or primed and lightly drybrushed gunmetal for a "worn machine" look.

* Note on the heavy kits – They are magnetized in such a way that you can get 2 of any kit, but there wasn't enough elbow joint things to go around to allow you to have 3 of any one kit at once. Why you would need 3 of any one of these heavies in any one list, I don't know, but there it is.

Legion of Everblight:
pThagrosh
eVayl
Rhyas
pLylyth

Carnivean
Typhon
Angelius x2
Raek
Nephilim Solidier
Teraph
Harrier x2
Shredder x6
Naga Nightlurker

Blighted Warspears (max)
Warspear Chieftain
Spell Martyr x3

Some of this is painted, some is primed, and the majority of it is bare metal/plastic.

Please PM me if you have any Necrons (also considering some Chaos Space Marines as allies too) you are looking to get rid of and maybe we can work something out. I am looking mostly for plastic models and for god's sake no old crappy metal monstrosities. My hatred of metal models is part of what is driving me into the cold embrace of GW as it is, so I am totally uninterested in pretty much anything made of metal.

I can supply pictures of either army if needed.

Thanks!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Since I was right about the Dark Eldar being the next release, going ahead and calling Blood Angels, then Necrons to end the year with some Dataslates in October for Chaos Daemons for 40k.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

I hope Necrons is absolutely off the loving hook absurd because I loved it when that army made people (Hixson) too mad to play.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

AbusePuppy posted:

I dunno- Orks is... well, it's okay as a book, but no great shakes. Bloating up the "took a picture of a model" space and cutting out unit fluff is a big step backwards in my opinion; rules-wise, it fixes some stuff and breaks others, but overall is an improvement to the army from the 4E book. Space Wolves feels like more of a break-even; they get a few interesting options and some of their units are significantly buffed (plus they get several new units/options), but at the same time their core troop was significantly weakened for no obvious reason and a lot of their more unique and interesting stuff (like Sagas) was removed. Grey Knights are a straight-up nerf; the Nemesis detachment is cool, and cheap Terminators are a thing, but their main gun was downgraded, all of their previous options were massively worsened, more than a third of the units in an already-sparse codex were removed, and they essentially got zero new options in return.

I agree that the pics are too big and eat up space that should be fluff, but otherwise the books are the best laid out codices have ever been. The Ork book is Orky as hell. The nerf to mob rule is fluffy, fun, and addresses the broader problem of too much stuff ignoring Ld. The list is well priced and supports a number of builds. I think you're straight up wrong about SW. Grey Hunters weren't significantly weakened; the extra hand weapon option makes them cost 1 more point apiece, and they can now take 2 special weapons and a sarge in a 10 man squad. Sagas are still there as warlord traits. Grey Knights ate a nerf because the Inquisition got moved into its own book where it should have been in the first place. Beside that, they doubled down on the demon and psyker stopping power, which is their gimmick.

Not one of them is amazing, but each of them is exactly what I said, solid and characterful. The unique formations, force orgs and Maelstrom objectives allow you to bring more of the factions' flavor to the table. And they're all fairly well balanced against the majority of 6E codices.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Cataphract posted:

SRM, holding up the release schedule for everybody... what a douche
My bad! Maybe once I finish painting all these Ultramarines GW will release new Space Marine models!

Oh wait :v:

AbusePuppy posted:

Well, not all Banshees are actually female, so that problem can be tossed aside pretty easily. But as much as I'd love to see new plastics for all of them, I doubt it's gonna happen- but seriously, would it kill them just to make some new sculpts in resin? Or get FW to do some that don't look like rear end? Most of the aspect warriors are pretty middling-to-terrible these days, especially lined up alongside anything even vaguely modern.
Most of the Aspect Warriors are Jes Goodwin sculpts from 4th edition and look awesome. The only ones that don't look great are Warp Spiders and Swooping Hawks, and I guess maybe Shining Spears but that's more a problem with the jetbike. They need to be plastic, but their design and poses aren't the problem.

BuffaloChicken
May 18, 2008

SRM posted:

:siren:Yo buffchix::siren:

You rule. Remind me to keep sending you things. And the drybrushing of bases makes a huge difference. I'm still not 100% on the green bases - they're the one thing I'm a bit iffy on - but they look loads better now, to the point where my reservations about them are almost completely gone.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

SRM posted:

Most of the Aspect Warriors are Jes Goodwin sculpts from 4th edition and look awesome. The only ones that don't look great are Warp Spiders and Swooping Hawks, and I guess maybe Shining Spears but that's more a problem with the jetbike. They need to be plastic, but their design and poses aren't the problem.

Yeah, I don't get the sentiment that they all suck. I would like some replacement hawks, but I love my dragons and scorpions.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

I haven't had much time to paint lately and 40k is only part of my miniature domain, but for my Oath this month I did a test of an, I guess 'mid-Heresy' Thousand Son using most of the 40k model, but in the pre-Heresy scheme.

I for sure should have used a contrasting color on the bolter and probably parts of the backpack. I was basing it loosely on the cover of the Thousand Sons novel where the bolters are red all over, but it doesn't work out as well here. Oh well, that's what a test model is for. I'll change it up a bit on the next, and the next...

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang

SRM posted:

My bad! Maybe once I finish painting all these Ultramarines GW will release new Space Marine models!

Warp Spiders are perfect, except for their posing. If we ever get plastic ones I sincerely hope that is all that changes.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

SRM posted:

Pretty sure that a pile of the aspect warriors and most of the characters are all from 2nd or 3rd edition. They've held up very well, considering.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Rapey Joe Stalin posted:

Warp Spiders are perfect, except for their posing. If we ever get plastic ones I sincerely hope that is all that changes.
Oh yeah, I still dig their designs. I just think the poses are the problem. They look awesome in Dawn of War II, and they didn't really change the designs at all.

BuffaloChicken posted:

You rule. Remind me to keep sending you things. And the drybrushing of bases makes a huge difference. I'm still not 100% on the green bases - they're the one thing I'm a bit iffy on - but they look loads better now, to the point where my reservations about them are almost completely gone.
I'm always accepting reinforcements! And I'll make a believer of Goblin Green bases of you yet.

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

Fearless posted:

Pretty sure that a pile of the aspect warriors and most of the characters are all from 2nd or 3rd edition. They've held up very well, considering.

Eldrad, the Phoenix Lords, and spiders are from 2E. Shining spears and swooping hawks are from 3E.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

starkebn posted:

They should roll all the "extra" Space Marine codexes into one book.

I actually had this sort of idea a while back, where they could just roll all the Imperial stuff into a "Forces of the Imperium" tome that included SM, IG/AM, and Inquisition/GK/SoB. Then do a "Forces of Chaos" book that includes CSM, Daemons, and Cultists (with both "Forces of ___" tomes including rules for running their respective variant armies, such as BA/DA/SW, Deathwatch, various flavors of IG, Chaos Legions, Chaos Renegades, and so on). After that just give the various Xenos races their own books (which would also include their own variant armies; so Saim-Hann would be included with the Eldar, Goffs would be in the Orks book, and so forth).

But that kind of goes against GW's current business model of "print up a different book/digital thingy for each possible army variant", so it'll probably never happen. :v:

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

PeterWeller posted:

I think you're straight up wrong about SW. Grey Hunters weren't significantly weakened; the extra hand weapon option makes them cost 1 more point apiece, and they can now take 2 special weapons and a sarge in a 10 man squad. Sagas are still there as warlord traits.

But with other Marines getting a discount with more abilities and GH getting a price increase for less, they kinda are noticeably worse. Sarge + 2 specials is cute, sure, but it's really not that big a deal (since Counterattack doesn't care about Ld anymore and ATSKNF negates basically all penalties for morale checks.) Sagas went from being interesting unique effects that you could purchase to customize yor HQs to specific roles to a bland random table exactly like what everyone else gets. It's better than, say, the SM table to be sure, but it's wholly uninspiring in my opinion- you really can't tel me that the old Saga of the Warrior Born and the new one are in any way comparable, for example.

quote:

Grey Knights ate a nerf because the Inquisition got moved into its own book where it should have been in the first place. Beside that, they doubled down on the demon and psyker stopping power, which is their gimmick.
I get why Inquisition stuff got removed- it was no surprise at all given that they had their own codex made. (We will set aside the issue of paying $100 for the content that you paid $32 for previously, because that's not what my main complaint is about.) The problem is that the GK book was already rather sparse on units, with 2-3 options in most every slot and very, very little customization available, and with Assassins and Inquisition gone and nothing to replace them the entire codex looks essentially identical. You have four kinds of Power Armor with the same weapon options and almost the same psychic powers, two kinds of Terminators with the same psychic powers and weapons, transports and dreadnoughts that are identical or worse than other people's versions of the same, and the Dreadknight. That's it- that's all the units in the codex right there, plus some HQs that are so blindingly generic as to not even be worth mentioning. MEQ armies often suffer from having a lot of similar-looking models in them, but special rules and differing unit roles can help solve this problem; the Grey Knight codex utterly rejects these solutions and offers nothing new in return- the only difference between most of its units is the price per model and how many of the same three (but secretly one) special weapons they are allowed to take.

quote:

Not one of them is amazing, but each of them is exactly what I said, solid and characterful. The unique formations, force orgs and Maelstrom objectives allow you to bring more of the factions' flavor to the table. And they're all fairly well balanced against the majority of 6E codices.
I couldn't disagree more strongly. The Ork codex functions well enough because it has several strong formations to back up some of its main strengths; it's not going to knock Eldar off of the top spots, but that is probably a good thing- it is, as you say, solid. However, the SW book doesn't really do anything that SM can't do better, and even the supplement really only brings the ability to do wonky no-Troops armies that don't stand any meaningful chance of winning most of the time. The GK army gets the only one of the unique detachments worth using (because of its first-turn DS capability), but nothing else from the book is actually good enough to back that up, leaving them actually worse off than the other two. Even not comparing the books to the top-tier armies (Eldar, Knights, Tau, SM) they look amazingly underwhelming and one-dimensional.

From a purely casual standpoint some of the armies might be passable in functionality, but they are grossly lacking in unique abilities and army builds, customizability, and other factors that I think are signs of good game design.

SRM posted:

Warp Spiders and Swooping Hawks both look pretty weak. I hate the penis-hats of Dire Avengers and Dark Reapers. Howling Banshees look alright, but Fire Dragons are like the others- really static and bland "I am a model with a gun pointing it at the enemy" kind of sculpts, if not actually bad in terms of detail. Shining Spears not only have the doofy jetbikes (which look awful compared to the sleek new DE ones), but also have those drat popped collars and "Easy Rider" poses.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
I don't mind 'Gun Pointed At Enemy' pose. Where else would they point them?

Not everything needs to be ninja-leaping off ruined shrines.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

WAR FOOT posted:

I don't mind 'Gun Pointed At Enemy' pose. Where else would they point them?

Not everything needs to be ninja-leaping off ruined shrines.

Striking Scorpions should be though, and they just kinda stand there pointing a pistol up or down, and holding a sword. I like their sculpts actually, just not their poses, same for the Warp Spiders. I like and don't like the Banshees and Swooping Hawks for the same reasons, though they at least have some slightly more dynamic poses in the resin.

I think Dark Reapers and Fire Dragons need total resculpts though. Not sure what to do about Dire Avengers, they really are just Guardians with toilet brush helmets, and I don't like the helmets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulecrist
Apr 5, 2007

Better tear off this bar association logo.
BuffaloChicken gave me some sweet heads for my Scouts. I plan to add OSL to the sergeant's combi-plas. I also still need to dirty them up and base them, and I could use some input on how filthy to make them. But I'm very happy with how they came out. (My camera definitely didn't capture what I like about their faces.)

Marcus

Cole

Baird

Dom

Carmine ?

• Locked thread