Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Rob Donoghue also wrote his own take on two-column Fate. (I personally like that FateDragon setup.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Huh, that actually looks pretty cool and looks like it helps address the standout issue I have with FAE which is that when you have a single list of approaches the system strongly encourages you to be leveraging your strongest approach as frequently as possible barring GM intervention.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
I was trying out two columns for Breakfast Cult but I couldn't figure out a set that clicked. :negative:

(What would Brash be for there?)

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Ah, I missed that the first time around. I first saw it with the Pathfinder thing.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Ettin posted:

I was trying out two columns for Breakfast Cult but I couldn't figure out a set that clicked. :negative:

(What would Brash be for there?)

Opposite of Clever, for when you act without thinking.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
So I recruited a few pals to do writing for Breakfast Cult, and I've noticed something: all the "prolific" Fate writers I know off the top of my head write Fate stuff in an official capacity.

Are there actually people who do lots of third-party Fate products (I mean actual good ones, not Starbright) and I just don't know them or what? :v:

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Me, eventually? As soon as I do some proper playtesting for 10,000 Wonders and subject it to a few more passes of refinement and upgrading, I'm hoping to do something with it.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Ettin posted:

So I recruited a few pals to do writing for Breakfast Cult, and I've noticed something: all the "prolific" Fate writers I know off the top of my head write Fate stuff in an official capacity.

Are there actually people who do lots of third-party Fate products (I mean actual good ones, not Starbright) and I just don't know them or what? :v:

I think part of it is that Evil Hat has really done a good job of giving official support to what would normally be 3rd party projects. They also recruit people to do stuff for them fairly aggressively.

The Fate Worlds books are pretty good examples - most of them would likely have appeared as 3rd party projects except Evil Hat made a decision to do a collection.

Zylen
Mar 25, 2005

The third time, the exception becomes the rule
Are there any premade Atomic Robo (or generic sciencey) campaigns or one-offs out there?

I've got a gaming group that I normally GM Pathfinder for, but want to try out Atomic Robo with. I have the rulebook but I've never played a FATE core game before and want to try out a premade story before I got creating anything of my own.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Comrade Gorbash posted:

I think part of it is that Evil Hat has really done a good job of giving official support to what would normally be 3rd party projects. They also recruit people to do stuff for them fairly aggressively.

So that's two nos :v:

That makes sense, though! And there are plenty of good one-off games and fan content so it's not like I'm wanting for anything.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Breakfast Cult playtest session is up! At least partially, anyway.

http://feats.podbean.com/e/breakfast-cult-chat-setting-and-maintaining-tone/

http://feats.podbean.com/e/breakfast-cult-part-1-detention/

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Zylen posted:

Are there any premade Atomic Robo (or generic sciencey) campaigns or one-offs out there?

I've got a gaming group that I normally GM Pathfinder for, but want to try out Atomic Robo with. I have the rulebook but I've never played a FATE core game before and want to try out a premade story before I got creating anything of my own.

Here's your one-off. You're in the Tesladyne break room. Suddenly the power goes out! SCIENCE WILL HAVE THE ANSWERS. (so, lead off with a brainstorm and go from there. If there are non-scientists have the door start rattling and/or present a ventilation duct to crawl through)

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Coming from Dungeon World, what are the main pounds to remember when GMing FAE?

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Evil Mastermind posted:

So this is kinda neat: Two-Column FAE.

My two-column is the approaches and abilities from here, but with the full 3/2/2/1/1/0 for each column. When you roll, look at the value in each column. If they're the same, use that. If they're different, use the lower one +1.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
So, I’m starting up a campaigned based off of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, using this goon-made edit of FATE. I haven’t ever run a FATE game before, but it sounds pretty dang neat and I’ve been reading through the FATE core book for the past week or so. Couple questions…

First, how does that edit look? The core book suggests around 4 aspects per character, but that starts off with a whopping 8. It also replaces the stress / consequence system with a more standard HP value.

Second is a question more about FATE itself - specifically, what ‘makes’ a compel. Is a compel purely a story complication, or can it be a mechanical complication? For example, let’s say a PC has the Can Read My Poker Face aspect, showing that they’re embarrassingly bad at lying. So that character is trying to bluff to someone - would a compel be that they get -3 to their overcome attempt as I hand the player a fate point? And then if they fail something bad happens, or they could theoretically succeed anyways. Or would the compel be more something along the lines of handing the player a fate point as I say they immediately fail to fool the NPC, who gets offended by the dishonesty and sends some goons after the players, or something else bad. Basically I’m confused if every (or the majority of) compel should be a big story shift, or if they can just be minor stat / chance of success hindrances.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
I didn't read the edit, but 8 aspects is too many. In my opinion 5 is probably the maximum amount of aspects, and others beyond they are either things that could easily be folded together or are things that aren't actually very important to the character (and thus shouldn't be aspects).

Compels shouldn't be just a penalty - compels aren't intended to be used to make actions more difficult. Instead, they're intended to make scenes more interesting. A character failing a bluff check due to a compel isn't different from a character failing due to bad die rolls.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

CodfishCartographer posted:

So, I’m starting up a campaigned based off of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, using this goon-made edit of FATE. I haven’t ever run a FATE game before, but it sounds pretty dang neat and I’ve been reading through the FATE core book for the past week or so. Couple questions…

First, how does that edit look? The core book suggests around 4 aspects per character, but that starts off with a whopping 8. It also replaces the stress / consequence system with a more standard HP value.

Second is a question more about FATE itself - specifically, what ‘makes’ a compel. Is a compel purely a story complication, or can it be a mechanical complication? For example, let’s say a PC has the Can Read My Poker Face aspect, showing that they’re embarrassingly bad at lying. So that character is trying to bluff to someone - would a compel be that they get -3 to their overcome attempt as I hand the player a fate point? And then if they fail something bad happens, or they could theoretically succeed anyways. Or would the compel be more something along the lines of handing the player a fate point as I say they immediately fail to fool the NPC, who gets offended by the dishonesty and sends some goons after the players, or something else bad. Basically I’m confused if every (or the majority of) compel should be a big story shift, or if they can just be minor stat / chance of success hindrances.

A compel is typically a story consequence, but it can be somewhat mechanical in how it plays out. Rules-as-written, you always compel somebody during their own action. If they take that Fate Token, then it means that they have to alter their decision or course of action to match the compel, and can't try to weasel out of it. When this happens in combat, it can sometimes become semi-mechanical, as in, "Your fear of heights might prevent you from climbing up after that thief." If they take the token, then they cannot climb up after their target, and probably shouldn't accept any help getting up there in general. They'll have to try and shoot the guy with their +0 shoot skill instead, or otherwise try and figure out where their target will come back to ground level later.

Also, especially outside of a conflict,

Piell posted:

Compels shouldn't be just a penalty - compels aren't intended to be used to make actions more difficult. Instead, they're intended to make scenes more interesting. A character failing a bluff check due to a compel isn't different from a character failing due to bad die rolls.

Yeah. Your compels should boil down to "That's a really good idea you came up with just now, but *slides Fate Token your way* it's clear that <your own circumstances> are going to prevent you from just <doing this the easy way>." Fill in the blanks as necessary. If you have a character whose Aspects indicate they are super brash or prone to bouts of hubris, then you might compel to prevent them from approaching a particular situation cautiously, for example.

In either case, it shouldn't be like a "-3 to <whatever>". It should be more like "in light of the situation, you decide to not even do <whatever>, at least not that way."

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

Comrade Gorbash posted:

The Fate Worlds books are pretty good examples - most of them would likely have appeared as 3rd party projects except Evil Hat made a decision to do a collection.

Evil Hat also did an open recruit thing for Fate writers at the start of this year, so I figure anyone really interested in writing Fate stuff - and who was halfway decent - got rounded up by that.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~

I gave that JoJo edit a quick glance-over. Some initial impressions:

1) Like others said, eight aspects are too many.
2) Attribute assignment is a mess. It gives you a +5 and two +4's, when a single +4 is pretty high and a +1 as if that's particularly weak (it isn't) and then tells you to distribute 15 points, kinda negating the whole point of the +1. Basically, there's a case of unnecessary number inflation and general fiddliness going on here.
3) Tossing out Stress/Consequences would be okay if there was a reason, but there doesn't seem to be one other then the writer being used to HP. I could take or leave Stress, but Consequences're fun to play with.
4) Just looked at damage. Oh boy, you add your successes and then add one of your attributes and subtract one of theirs. Unnecessary levels of math. Plus with the amounts of HP you get, combats will take forever.
5) ...'Combat Declarations' that require using your Unique Aspect. gently caress that noise, just let them set stuff up as long as it makes sense. And the mechanical implementation is pretty hosed up with an automatic +8 advantage just for spending a fate point and doing a spiffy description. Create Advantage is a far better way of doing what this tries to do.

...And I've read as far as I care to. My recommendation? Don't bother using that edit. Something like FAE actually wouldn't be a bad fit. In fact, just read FAE and forget everything you read in that edit. It seems like a prime example of missing the point--it reads like someone trying to make FATE work more like other systems without a real understanding of its mechanics. Pretty much the only good idea it had was having players meet up in battles.

Kaja Rainbow fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Sep 19, 2014

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

"I was going through a time period where I was looking up weird stories involving necrophilia..."

Unfortunately, I would say you are better off using Quinn Murphy's game which isn't out yet???....????....????

Ettin posted:

Has Quinn Murphy's done stuff for Fate in an official capacity?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Well poo poo, thanks for all the input. I’ll definitely avoid that, then, and just stick with FATE core since I’ve got the rulebook for that and our group isn’t in any particular hurry to get stuff going. And I know FAE rulebook is available for free online, but hey I like having the physical thing. I mean I guess I could order that or pick it up at a local shop, but :effort:

Another question on aspect functionality. Say an area has the Hidden Bear Traps aspect to it - would a logical compel be that a player gets caught in one, preventing movement and disable the use of agility for defending, along with giving that player a Caught in a Bear Trap aspect that others could invoke for bonuses against that player? Could I theoretically compel THAT aspect against the player, saying the enemy they were pursuing has now escaped or that the player was delayed so long that backup has arrived, etc?

Mostly, I’m trying to get compels straightened out since that’s the primary way for players to get fate points, and I want to make sure I’m not compelling too often / not often enough so that players have a normal stream of fate points to use for invocations. Or are invocations more supposed to be used for aspects created via free-invocations granted for advantages and great successes?

Speaking of creating advantages, you can create an advantage based on an already-existing aspect in order to gain a free invoke on it, correct? So if a player’s character has Night Vision Goggles or something, they could create an advantage by shooting out the lights in a room. Would that create, say, a Pitch-Black aspect on the room itself that the player gets to invoke, or could they choose to invoke their Night Vision Goggles aspect instead? Could it create one aspect while the player gets to invoke another, related one?

Sorry for all the questions, but it’s such a unique system I’m trying to make sure I comprehend everything correctly.

Kaja Rainbow
Oct 17, 2012

~Adorable horror~
FATE Core is decent, but you might want to look at customizing the skill list, or outright using something like the FAE Approaches. Given how many Jojo characters mess up others through weird, convulsed, and/or indirect methods, the default Fight and Shoot skills might not be enough. Plus some of the default skills would likely be superfluous in a Jojo game. And while I wouldn't recommend them for every game, FAE Approaches seem like they'd work for Jojo due to its tendency to play fast and loose with stuff. Plus you get characters that're clearly on the Forceful or Careful (all those characters setting diabolical traps) or Quick side or whatever.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Well poo poo, thanks for all the input. I’ll definitely avoid that, then, and just stick with FATE core since I’ve got the rulebook for that and our group isn’t in any particular hurry to get stuff going. And I know FAE rulebook is available for free online, but hey I like having the physical thing. I mean I guess I could order that or pick it up at a local shop, but :effort:

Another question on aspect functionality. Say an area has the Hidden Bear Traps aspect to it - would a logical compel be that a player gets caught in one, preventing movement and disable the use of agility for defending, along with giving that player a Caught in a Bear Trap aspect that others could invoke for bonuses against that player? Could I theoretically compel THAT aspect against the player, saying the enemy they were pursuing has now escaped or that the player was delayed so long that backup has arrived, etc?

Mostly, I’m trying to get compels straightened out since that’s the primary way for players to get fate points, and I want to make sure I’m not compelling too often / not often enough so that players have a normal stream of fate points to use for invocations. Or are invocations more supposed to be used for aspects created via free-invocations granted for advantages and great successes?

Speaking of creating advantages, you can create an advantage based on an already-existing aspect in order to gain a free invoke on it, correct? So if a player’s character has Night Vision Goggles or something, they could create an advantage by shooting out the lights in a room. Would that create, say, a Pitch-Black aspect on the room itself that the player gets to invoke, or could they choose to invoke their Night Vision Goggles aspect instead? Could it create one aspect while the player gets to invoke another, related one?

Sorry for all the questions, but it’s such a unique system I’m trying to make sure I comprehend everything correctly.

That Bear Trap example is a pretty good one. "Polnareff, I'll give you this shiny new Fate Token, but in exchange you have to begin this conflict Caught In a Bear Trap, and everything that entails."

Additionally, other people can invoke those bear traps for various bonuses involving their opponents having to be careful with their movements, and that sort of thing. Your second example of compelling to let the enemy escape is also pretty good. The enemy can always Concede, same as the players, but the bear traps are a useful bargaining chip to ensure that they don't pursue the escaping NPC.

The "Create an Advantage" example could kinda go in a few different ways. Your first version is pretty good. They get a free invoke on Pitch Dark because they created it, and it makes sense for it to be an advantage because they are the ones with night vision goggles. They could also spend a Fate Token when they cash in that invoke to also invoke the night vision goggles, for a total +4, since having night vision goggles is generally helpful in any activity that benefits from it being Pitch Dark.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Alright, thanks for the info! I’m still a bit confused as to how one would create an advantage on an already existing aspect without creating a new one. Like if an NPC has a Clumsy aspect, and a player wants to create an advantage on that aspect to get a free invoke - what kind of action would a player want to take? Tripping the NPC is the first thing that springs to mind, but wouldn’t that then maybe lead to a Knocked Over aspect or something similar on that NPC that could be invoked for free? An example of how players could do this would be appreciated, so I can help make suggestions to my players and make sure I can answer questions they have as well.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Alright, thanks for the info! I’m still a bit confused as to how one would create an advantage on an already existing aspect without creating a new one. Like if an NPC has a Clumsy aspect, and a player wants to create an advantage on that aspect to get a free invoke - what kind of action would a player want to take? Tripping the NPC is the first thing that springs to mind, but wouldn’t that then maybe lead to a Knocked Over aspect or something similar on that NPC that could be invoked for free? An example of how players could do this would be appreciated, so I can help make suggestions to my players and make sure I can answer questions they have as well.

I would probably lean more toward the "tripping the guy" version, unless a strong argument can be made for another case, such as "noticing how easy a target this chump is". If you're trying to make the NPC gently caress something up on his own due to clumsiness, that's actually a Compel, and it costs a Fate Token. Usually, the result of a Create An Advantage should be something that a character can Overcome, and you typically can't Overcome your own character sheet Aspects.

Pretty much it's open for debate at the table, lol.

Daetrin
Mar 21, 2013
In my campaign, my players are collecting allies and gearing up for a Final Assault On The Fortress sort of dealio.

Sure it'll be a big setpiece battle but I'm curious as to the best way to represent the allies. As Aspects with a number of free invokes? As powerful Stunts based on what the allies are? Obviously I could make them entire characters, but I still want it to focus around the PC's characters who are leading this assault.

Some allies are bigger than others so it could vary. I have Fantasy Quarians and a group of trading-mogul-duke type dudes, but also a bioengineering specialist so far.

They also have their own flying ship (of course) that they've been upgrading by tacking on the magics of the different areas they run across.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Stat out the allies. Run a separate encounter. Bronze rule rides again.

If they're things like "Mixie, the Tricksy Pixie", have it as invokable aspects based on their rapport. If the roll's low, then players can spend fate points as normal, and Mixie's just facing harsh interception.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Daetrin posted:

In my campaign, my players are collecting allies and gearing up for a Final Assault On The Fortress sort of dealio.

Sure it'll be a big setpiece battle but I'm curious as to the best way to represent the allies. As Aspects with a number of free invokes? As powerful Stunts based on what the allies are? Obviously I could make them entire characters, but I still want it to focus around the PC's characters who are leading this assault.

I actually wrote up some ideas on one possible way to handle helpful comrades in FATE earlier in the thread if you're interested. The tl;dr version is treating them as a sort of equipment...they have a concept aspect and a flaw and a couple of stunts that players can draw upon, but don't have any way to engage in challenges directly because that's the PCs job.

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*

MadScientistWorking posted:

Has Quinn Murphy's done stuff for Fate in an official capacity?

He's writing Fist of Flames for the Fate Worlds Patreon.

MadScientistWorking
Jun 23, 2010

"I was going through a time period where I was looking up weird stories involving necrophilia..."

potatocubed posted:

He's writing Fist of Flames for the Fate Worlds Patreon.
Man that arguably is one of the stupidest things I have done on a while. When is that supposed to come out in an official capacity?

potatocubed
Jul 26, 2012

*rathian noises*
Not sure. I'm writing one of the settings (Gods and Monsters) but I only really have visibility on my own project, so you'd be better off hitting up the man himself on Twitter or something.

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

Has anyone had any hands on experience with the Dresden Files Accelerated playtest? Is it any good?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Since my attempt to get people down for Atomic Robo at my local gaming club failed, I'm thinking of running the system in a generic fantasy setting (even though fighting for Telsadyne against Undead Edision would probably be cooler) since all the generic fantasy campaigns immediately filled up with people. I know there is a FATE toolkit and some standalone games in FATE made for fantasy, but I'm curious which one is the best for emulating that genre? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Daetrin
Mar 21, 2013

Covok posted:

Since my attempt to get people down for Atomic Robo at my local gaming club failed, I'm thinking of running the system in a generic fantasy setting (even though fighting for Telsadyne against Undead Edision would probably be cooler) since all the generic fantasy campaigns immediately filled up with people. I know there is a FATE toolkit and some standalone games in FATE made for fantasy, but I'm curious which one is the best for emulating that genre? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I would say just go with FAE. Not only is it a lower barrier to learn rules for, but it's easier to have sneaky characters be diplomatically sneaky or combat sneaky or economically sneaky or whatever (and so not punish a group for not having a "face" or anything) than actually breaking things into skills.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Daetrin posted:

I would say just go with FAE. Not only is it a lower barrier to learn rules for, but it's easier to have sneaky characters be diplomatically sneaky or combat sneaky or economically sneaky or whatever (and so not punish a group for not having a "face" or anything) than actually breaking things into skills.

This isn't a problem in Atomic Robo though. It gets skills right and is much better at making characters interesting than FAE.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Transient People posted:

This isn't a problem in Atomic Robo though. It gets skills right and is much better at making characters interesting than FAE.

That's sort of my feeling on it. I really like the way they handle skills and their mega-stunt (though I have still have some questions on the latter). I'm very new to FATE (never ran a game, for example) so I don't know if just refulffing Atomic Robo stuff for fantasy would do the genre justice, you know? So, I was wondering if any of the dedicated offerings would be better.

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Just use Robo. If you'e feeling frisky, replace "Science" with "Thaumaturgy" and all the default modes with ones named after fantasy character classes and you're about done.

It's a pulp adventure game. It doesn't really care if the bad guy is an undead Edison or Thulsa Doom.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Covok posted:

That's sort of my feeling on it. I really like the way they handle skills and their mega-stunt (though I have still have some questions on the latter). I'm very new to FATE (never ran a game, for example) so I don't know if just refulffing Atomic Robo stuff for fantasy would do the genre justice, you know? So, I was wondering if any of the dedicated offerings would be better.

We made fantasy characters for a Planescape game using Robo and they came out pretty OK. I think you won't have any trouble with it. Just give some thought to the extra mechanics like Brainstorms, Flashbacks and so on and how to use them and you'll be dandy.

Fuego Fish
Dec 5, 2004

By tooth and claw!
Or help me playtest 10,000 Wonders :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hey, Fate peeps: Check this out!

quote:

So you’re interesting in pitching an idea for an upcoming issue of the Fate Codex? Great! We love getting new ideas from a diversity of people. If you’ve got a cool idea for quick start adventure, a Fate Core essay, an extra system, or even short fiction, then let us know. We’ll get in touch with you if we’re interested in your pitch.

Some details on the types of submissions we’re looking for:
  • Quick Start Adventures that contain a short setting, NPCs and plot hooks, and pregen characters (roughly 4,000 words).
  • Fate Core Essays that explain how to do exciting things with the Fate system in your local game (2,500 – 3,500 words).
  • Extra Systems that can be added to your game to provide new ways for your players to engage the fiction (1,000 – 1,500 words).
  • Short Fiction that will help to inspire you with new worlds and characters that will be statted up along with the prose (roughly 2,500 words).
We’re looking for anybody who has a good idea, and in particular we’d love to get more women and minority writers and designers to contribute. We want contributors from all levels of experience, too. Being new to Fate doesn't mean we won’t accept your pitch.

Emphasis mine. :getin: