Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Carol Pizzamom posted:

> peek into the cave with caro doing that comical 70s thing where one persons head is above the other persons head as they're lookin' around a corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Carol Pizzamom posted:

> peek into the cave with caro doing that comical 70s thing where one persons head is above the other persons head as they're lookin' around a corner

FallinInTheBlak
Jan 20, 2013

Sarcastic. Sadistic. British.
:britain:
:wotwot:

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
>Have Scooby Doo peek his head out beneath yours and Caro's because that particular gag needs the "rule of three" structure to be funny.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Does this mean now the Devil has True Seeing?

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Applewhite posted:

>Have Scooby Doo peek his head out beneath yours and Caro's because that particular gag needs the "rule of three" structure to be funny.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Applewhite posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

contrapants posted:

Gotta touch hands, hooves don't count :colbert:

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.
>loot the guards. Disguise self and Caro as guards.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

>loot bodies, equip yourself and Caro with Aks and extra ammo
>:bustem:

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

>Take the guns and clothes and whatever else the guards have on them as disguises and weapons for self and Caro then

Carol Pizzamom posted:

I know it was stated that making multiple actions in one step is undesireable, but since the first part is basically just "get loot" which doesn't make for a very exciting update, I figured this made sense. If not, then I guess picking up the gear first, then depending on what happens, looking in the cave second.

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
>Eject the CD while the application is still running

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

> downgrade to previous version, fly around shooting eye rockets loving everywhere just for fun

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.
>Dial up the Atmasoft BBS and post death threats for patching out eye rockets polite and well-thought out complaint about recent patch and then:

Applewhite posted:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Applewhite posted:

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
>Return butt microchip to your inventory

shahadien
Jan 5, 2014

>Rub dirt on both your own and caro's faces, then change into the guards' clothes.

Can't be running around looking like a prison escapee

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
> close IS.exe. it's time to go outside. I've had enough for one day thank you.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo i forgot to save

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

contrapants posted:

Oh god, what have we done? :ohdear:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
>lay hands on unconscious guards; see into their peacock-god dreams

(Still dunno if they're ISIS guards or Yazidis)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

My Imaginary GF posted:

>lay hands on unconscious guards; see into their peacock-god dreams

(Still dunno if they're ISIS guards or Yazidis)

alternatively

>kill 'em all. let satan sort them out

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

kill the op

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

contrapants posted:

No, it means the achievement system has True Seeing.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Pyroi posted:

No, it means the achievement system has True Seeing.

Which it probably already did.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Satan was God's best worker bee since the dawning of the light, I'm pretty sure he can see at least partially in infravision and also in x-ray specs

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

As we know from the 2008 Tony Stark documentary, the best way to get out of a cave full of terrorists is to be a man in a robot suit. It stands to reason that the best way to get into a cave full of terrorists is to be a robot in a man suit. Caro is probably feeling lonely without his microchip anyway.

> get dashboard computer from truck
> get parts from radio
> install parts and computer in Caro

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Hello Sailor posted:

As we know from the 2008 Tony Stark documentary, the best way to get out of a cave full of terrorists is to be a man in a robot suit. It stands to reason that the best way to get into a cave full of terrorists is to be a robot in a man suit. Caro is probably feeling lonely without his microchip anyway.

> get dashboard computer from truck
> get parts from radio
> install parts and computer in Caro

Can't argue with that logic.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

how is the microchip still lodged in your anus when you clearly just evacuated your bowels?

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Love Stole the Day posted:

how is the microchip still lodged in your anus when you clearly just evacuated your bowels?

Who said that it is?

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Atma posted:

Who said that it is?

Perform the Goatse maneuver for Caro so he can check for the chip.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Pendent posted:

Perform the Goatse maneuver for Caro so he can check for the chip.

can anyone tell if we are wearing a wedding ring?

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Oh gently caress that's a bug!

>pull more chips out of your rear end because clearly you can dupe anything in your rear end!

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tenzarin posted:

>pull more chips out of your rear end because clearly you can dupe anything in your rear end!

Put the MG ammo in our rear end! There's no way this can go wrong.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Tenzarin posted:

Stentorian Hoot
Jun 14, 2001

Couldn't get it up...

Pendent posted:

Put the MG ammo in our rear end! There's no way this can go wrong.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

>jack off onto corpses

lexan
Apr 24, 2004

Someday I'll be a big producer on Broadway, and you'll be singin' your opera in the street with a tin cup in your hand!

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Carol Pizzamom posted:

> wear the guards' corpses as skin suits and peek into the cave with caro doing that comical 70s thing where one persons head is above the other persons head as they're lookin' around a corner

• Locked thread