Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Gone Fission posted:

>tell the person on the radio that the escaped prisoners were here, but they dived into the green pool

If they react like that poo poo's dangerous, dip some bullets in for extra poison damage. If they react like the escaped prisoners just gained mutant powers, dive in.

This, but dive in the pool anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
>Drop pants, prepare to pee on who ever comes out the door

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

KungFu Grip posted:

>Do your most racist impression of an Arabic person to reply to the person on the other side of the walkie talkie.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

beautiful

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

KungFu Grip posted:

>Do your most racist impression of an Arabic person to reply to the person on the other side of the walkie talkie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OwFeYlY9GU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

SaltLick posted:

beautiful

I feel kinda guilty spoiling the joke because Atma had done such a great job of subtly pixel arting that in there but everyone kept saying make the rocks into balls for the cock and it was frustrating.

Only Allah can judge me. Or anyone else, really.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

KungFu Grip posted:

Gone Fission posted:

>tell the person on the radio that the escaped prisoners were here, but they dived into the green pool

P.S. If you change your votes, please edit your original post from now on to aid our developers in counting the correct number.

tinkerttoy
Dec 30, 2013

by XyloJW
>prepare to battle jihadbot

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Atma posted:

P.S. If you change your votes, please edit your original post from now on to aid our developers in counting the correct number.

> say Taken Speech into walkie talkie
> Begin to Macguyver/Rambo (first blood) all sorts of guerilla booby traps with Caro and set up an ambush

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Broenheim posted:

>recite the john galt speech

ranbo das fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Sep 20, 2014

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Edit
>Lock and load, look at Caro and say "It's time we made a... reheading video". Look extra smug after saying this.

wilderthanmild fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Sep 20, 2014

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
> put on bulletproof vest
> give rifle to Caro
> as soon as doors open, Caro shoots you on the chest.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
> "I am the last living son of the bloodline of Muhammad."

Broenheim posted:

Edit: Changed vote

Marta Velasquez fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Sep 20, 2014

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
gently caress it, jump into the green pool

changing my vote to this:

Broenheim posted:

Applewhite posted:

>In Mrs. Doubtfire's voice so they don't get suspicious.

CharlestonJew fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Sep 20, 2014

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Alfajor posted:

> put on bulletproof vest
> give rifle to Caro
> as soon as doors open, Caro shoots you on the chest.

this, then >pretend to be dead, what will happen to caro is in the hands of god

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

wilderthanmild posted:

Edit
>Lock and load, look at Caro and say "It's time we made a... reheading video". Look extra smug after saying this.

Rick Ross Ulbricht
Feb 3, 2010

put yourself in the shoes of a prosecutor trying to build a case against you. what evidence could they pin on you? there is nothing on your laptop for them to use, if you obscure your bitcoins propperly, there is no way for them to trace them back to me.
> hide, one of you behind each testicle, and take aim at the slowly opening door

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
>pour the gasoline in front of the goatse door. Then pull down your pants and light a fart on fire expertly aim to set aflame the gas as well.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
>Dive into the green pool. Lets get it on.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
>hide in green pool, have Caro offer the customary islamic greeting: his rear end in a top hat

E

>Reply the one true prophet has called you to this place, present Caro's rear end a gift

My Imaginary GF fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Sep 20, 2014

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

>fire the gun wildly into the air until out of ammo

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

>Jump in the pool and guzzle it down like you did at CumGuzzleCon that one time.
>Use whatever awesome powers you got to either slaughter whoever's about to come out, or to distract/immobilize them long enough to expose them to the True Sight.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
>Go grab a corpse from outside and use it as a puppet.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
>Reply "Who I am is not important. What I am is. And what I am is the instrument of your end. Now, we can do this the hard way: you'll resist, but through sheer tenacity, I will find you and I will put a bullet in your brain. Or, we can do this the easy way: open the door, let me in, and die like a good boy." Give Caro a maniac grin, letting him know that you have completely loving lost it.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
>Throw Caro into green pool.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat

wilderthanmild posted:

Edit

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
>Switch clothes with the guards outside, but leave your Goku pants on

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Broenheim posted:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Broenheim posted:

yessss

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Sole.Sushi posted:

>Reply "Who I am is not important. What I am is. And what I am is the instrument of your end. Now, we can do this the hard way: you'll resist, but through sheer tenacity, I will find you and I will put a bullet in your brain. Or, we can do this the easy way: open the door, let me in, and die like a good boy." Give Caro a maniac grin, letting him know that you have completely loving lost it.
why bother, we're obviously going to run into them screaming HURRRRR while tugging our balls and die immediately

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Broenheim posted:

Changed to this

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.

Broenheim posted:

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Broenheim posted:

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Reply that you are a local terrorist leader who wants to pledge allegiance to caliph Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
> run in front of opening door and prepare to goatse whoever appears and perhaps pop a turtle head to say hi

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Broenheim posted:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Broenheim posted:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

malder posted:

Reply that you are a local terrorist leader who wants to pledge allegiance to caliph Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PinkSox
Dec 27, 2003
I BUY BIG RED TITLES FOR MY FRIENDS

Broenheim posted:

• Locked thread