Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
Hope Solo is really fascinated with her boot hole =3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Agrajag posted:

Hope Solo is really fascinated with her boot hole =3

any links, thx

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Don Tacorleone posted:

any links, thx

You mean like the ten that were posted on the previous page?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
just google search for the fappening discussion reddit and it will have all the links not going to link anything just in case

i gotta say the Avril Lavigne leaks suck

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

ok I have seen Hope Solo's hairy anus

what a time to be alive

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

eh, this should have a more catchy name like the fapture

Agrajag posted:

just google search for the fappening discussion reddit and it will have all the links not going to link anything just in case

i gotta say the Avril Lavigne leaks suck

no wonder nickelback guy is leaving her

Rick Deckard
Jan 3, 2007
Ex-blade runner
This is the reason why the IPhone was created. Steve Jobs must have planned this from the start. Too bad he is not alive to see this.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Don Tacorleone posted:

what a time to be alive

Yep, that's a butthole alright.

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011

Don Tacorleone posted:

what a time to be alive

Um excuse me sir, that anus was not hairy at all whatsoever.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone in this thread get in the jail.

Rick Deckard
Jan 3, 2007
Ex-blade runner

Dilettante. posted:

Pls continue with the inspection and post here the conclusion/analysis

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Dilettante. posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say to me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just fyi I love seeing hope solos b-hole

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011

Rick Deckard posted:

Pls continue with the inspection and post here the conclusion/analysis

It appears to be a series of pictures in .gif format of a woman believed to be Hope Solo taking pictures of her 'hoo-ha' and anus. She appears to be puckering her anus in one of the images. I conclude she took the pictures because she was either aroused or bored, or possibly both at the same time.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

It's a disgusting, hairy rear end

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

jlaw has the nicest butthole I ever gosh darn seen

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I feel sorry for her, you bunch of vile perverts.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
disapointed with Avril Lavigne's leaks

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hope solo's vagina seems really really battered,

z0rlandi viSSer
Nov 5, 2013

naem posted:

I've said it before but I would put my face in there and you could film it and I would even be embarrassed I'd be like HELL YEAH THAT WAS ME IM LADY gently caress'N SNIFFIGTON

cool post

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

vyst posted:

Just fyi I love seeing hope solos b-hole

you just know she demands that her husband to finger anus while loving her doggy <3

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Sep 21, 2014

naem
May 29, 2011

Doflamingo posted:

jlaw has the nicest butthole I ever gosh darn seen

Really?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
i dn't see no jbeezy boot hole

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Agrajag posted:

i dn't see no jbeezy boot hole

Nig nog tryin to get an anal jbeezy

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So Jlaw has some kind of addiction to taking nude selfies, right? Or is this "acting"?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Why do I have to leave a site called something awful to view celeb pussy?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Its a shame. I had to go to truly awful places.

Mega

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Darth123123 posted:

The Internet is not as it was 10 years
Ago, grandpa

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
am i the only one who is upset that aubrey plaza leaves the faucet on to masturbate? its a real waste of water!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Frostwerks posted:

am i the only one who is upset that aubrey plaza leaves the faucet on to masturbate? its a real waste of water!

I'm more fascinated at how horrible all these celebrities are at showing their good angles

Fucks sake people you make a living "acting" and getting photos taken of your semi attractive visage, by now you should've figured a good angle for that pussy pic, hint it's not awkwardly holding an iPhone with your foot up trying to focus on a mirror

With the loving water running too FUCKS SAKE CELEBRITIES

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Frostwerks posted:

she can waste all the water she wants if she likes making videos while fingerbanging herself :gizz:

thank god for windows movie maker though. someone should tell her how to film herself at a proper angle.

anyone notice how the towel holder is sitting on the countertop? i bet she broke it by putting her leg up on there first. oh god that is so hot.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
about 99% certain this is the worst poo poo ever produced by a human being http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661843&userid=91221

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Frostwerks posted:

yeah whats up with that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Cream_Filling posted:

yeah whats up with that

dont act like you never jerked off in the bathroom with the water on to cover sound

i mean when you were like 12, why a grown rear end woman is doing that who knows

AdolfHitler
Mar 21, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

about 99% certain this is the worst poo poo ever produced by a human being http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661843&userid=91221

its funny because of the fail

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Do you think this is going to hurt their careers?

Or help?

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

a Loving Dog posted:

oh good i thought it was going to link to my account

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
So the Jennifer Lawrence pics where taken by however she was banging during Xmen, that's pretty clear now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

The 2 JL vids are lame as hell. Just that weir5d titty dance and some video of her clothed joking around for 10 seconds. Still waiting for those buttplug pics.

• Locked thread