Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

the dad farm posted:

the only frat i was in was USMC OORAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Victor Vermis posted:

Know how sometimes being a veteran works to your advantage when going about your regular every day poo poo?

It's like that, I'd imagine. Just a smaller crowd but with better jobs/ability to hook you up.

And I assume every noble was a frat guy.

In my experience, most officers were not in frats. Throughout my whole time in ROTC, I think two guys in the battalion went Greek. The general consensus was that we already had enough petty bullshit hazing to deal with, there's no reason to pay money to do it with a second group of assholes.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Stultus Maximus posted:

The general consensus was that we already had enough petty bullshit hazing to deal with, there's no reason to pay money to do it with a second group of assholes.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Sum total of my frat hazing:
Drink a whole lot - awesome
clean the house - sucks
eat gross stuff - weird, but why not
sodomize each other - owned

Followed by 3.5 years of getting to make 18 year olds do all the stuff but then getting to go back to my room to j/o while thinking about it

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Sum total of my fleet hazing:
Get haircuts a whole lot - awesome
clean the barracks - sucks
eat gross stuff - weird, but why not
sodomize each other - owned

Followed by 3.5 years of getting to make 18 year olds do all the stuff but then getting to go back to my room to j/o while thinking about it

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

vains
May 26, 2004

I think the point is: Hazing is good and fun. Probably still good and fun even if you accidentally kill someone.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Academic fraternities are pretty awesome for resume building and getting a hook with the HR people if you get lucky. Beyond that, eh don't see the point.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Ain't poo poo going on in the hood tonight. I'm chain smoking niggerettes (they're grape swisher sweets wraps filled with a pasty mixture of resin, GhetoisoHash, Grinder Kief, scale cleanings, kief rubs from questionable trim, and at least 4 menthol balls from a Camel Crush ground in for good measure, and it's packed like a solid turd of Rastafarian poo poo) And thinking about which girl from designing women was the first to lose her anal virginity. ((Willingly.) the girls I mean.) (but also I am (willingly) thinking about this.) I do(nt?) (do?) parenthesis (well?).

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Obama Africanus posted:

Ain't poo poo going on in the hood tonight. I'm chain smoking niggerettes (they're grape swisher sweets wraps filled with a pasty mixture of resin, GhetoisoHash, Grinder Kief, scale cleanings, kief rubs from questionable trim, and at least 4 menthol balls from a Camel Crush ground in for good measure, and it's packed like a solid turd of Rastafarian poo poo) And thinking about which girl from designing women was the first to lose her anal virginity. ((Willingly.) the girls I mean.) (but also I am (willingly) thinking about this.) I do(nt?) (do?) parenthesis (well?).

Def wasn't Delta Burke, I'll tell you that much.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

SumYungGui posted:

Academic fraternities are pretty awesome for resume building and getting a hook with the HR people if you get lucky. Beyond that, eh don't see the point.

College frats are for chumps.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
Nowadays I guess the cool thing is to go to an online university and then do Chive poo poo through your 30s, Shim you could try that

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

I want to be the guy that makes those stupid loving lists that are on facebook.

i click all of them i am the problem.

vains
May 26, 2004

the dad farm posted:

I feel physically compelled to click those links.

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

me too man, me too

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

the dad farm posted:

Did it blow your mind/bring tears to your eyes/restore your faith in humanity?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Did number 7 shock you?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Thread relly: http://www.upworthygenerator.com/

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

"Think homophobia is over? Maybe you should listen to this blind cancer survivor"

Clicked on before screenshotting it.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

it's about fat slampigs and being enlisted.
deep, man.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Mike-o posted:

it's about fat slampigs and being enlisted.
deep, man.

pretty sure we've all fathomed some slampigs

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

TheQuietWilds posted:

pretty sure we've all fathomed some slampigs

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

"Think homophobia is over? Maybe you should listen to this blind cancer survivor"

Clicked on before screenshotting it.

I got one that was like "Watch this video if you think you'll never die in a fire"

Disappointingly the fake video wasn't a screen from First Strike

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Genocide Tendency posted:

College frats are for chumps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbzUTRAUac4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

:lol:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11111966/Iraq-veteran-who-broke-into-White-House-was-carrying-a-knife.html

quote:

The Secret Service has stepped up security at the White House after it emerged that an intruder who broke into the building on Friday was a trained sniper who was carrying a knife.

Omar J Gonzalez, an Iraq war veteran, climbed over a fence and sprinted across the White House lawn before entering through the North Portico door.

According to his family, Gonzalez lost part of his foot in an explosion in Baghdad and now walks with a limp.

The 42-year-old is understood to have told police: “he was concerned the atmosphere was collapsing and needed to get the information to the President of the United States so he could get the word out to the people," according to court documents.

Guys I know we look down on helldumping but in this case I think we all need to keep Cryo in our hopes and prayers as he struggles through this dark time

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

lol cryo that fuckin wetback

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
GiP: whites only

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

GiP: whites only

juden raus

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

dA blAcK GiPpeR

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
the black women at the gym did not wipe down their equipment after using them.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
New season of Squidbillies started tonight

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

New season of Squidbillies started tonight

any good?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Sorry, late to social media fest, please review

http://www.clickhole.com/quiz/which-iraq-war-are-you-985

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

guess im bipolar

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

guess im bipolar

I think that means you'll be getting called back for the ground operation

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I think that means you'll be getting called back for the ground operation

I will be the shittiest of shitbags if that happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I would totally go kill some more browns. Unfortunately, my 50% disability rating prevents that. :bang:

• Locked thread