Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

See, this is why I wear jorts, a lucha mask, and tropical top. Quick, easy and look like liquid concentrate sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

See, this is why I wear jorts, a lucha mask, and tropical top. Quick, easy and look like liquid concentrate sex.

FashionScape is stupid, show off your dominion over other players all day, every day.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Anyone wanna help me with fishing trawler for the final Ardougne achievement? The cape would be super useful to me for farming. Only requirement is 81 fishing.

Did it on the third time. never again, so much bs.

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Sep 18, 2014

Hoppeduppeanut
Oct 27, 2013

Welp, I got a purple from Treasure Hunter. Unfortunately it's one of the worst purples in terms of cashout value :smith:

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.

SleepingPizza posted:

EDIT: my pirate get up. How can I improve? I want this to be my permanent set up. Need a hook though and it wont buy for 5m.

Maybe you can wear a crab claw? :P

It's a little fishy looking but I think it's seaworthy enough for a pirate!

Hcnyl
Mar 7, 2014
Hit the resource cap.

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
READ YOUR EMAILS

christ

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

i am of cap

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Dwarf posted:

READ YOUR EMAILS

christ

Is it bad that I noticed that first too?

read your emails.

joachim783
May 9, 2013

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Is it bad that I noticed that first too?

read your emails.

Don't worry i noticed that first too.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
you know you dudes don't have to post your cap every time, right? it's only in cases where kari wouldn't be able to check your progress because you did it at the end of the week.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Does anyone in the black arm gang want to help me finish heros quest? It's the last thing I need.

Thanks Simsmagic!

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Sep 22, 2014

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Elf City is out, and while dicking around I noticed something funny in the Smithy...

Is that loving swamp tar in the air?

Apparently when you drop something in there, it appears on the ceiling instead of the floor. You can probably guess my next action.

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010
:jagex:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Thought that was a bucket swastika at first glance. :stare:

--

I've seen this exact issue at least 2 times before. Both in specific rooms in new areas.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
So how is Elf City, anyway? I would go look but I both don't have the money to drop on membership again and don't really feel like it right now.

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

Redeye Flight posted:

So how is Elf City, anyway? I would go look but I both don't have the money to drop on membership again and don't really feel like it right now.

I haven't been to the city yet personally, but reports from people who have say that it's pretty fantastic and that it's overwhelming how much there is to do there.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Ugh that means I have to do the rest of this quest line doesn't it

Augster
Aug 5, 2011

Yay Elf City! I can't wait to run around, quickly unlock all the musics, put my completionist cape back on and sit on the completionist throne!...

well, poo poo

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Augs back to scrub status.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Augs back to scrub status.

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:

Magres posted:

Ugh that means I have to do the rest of this quest line doesn't it

Within the Light and Plague's End are actually really really easy.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Oh, sweet. Those are the only two I have left. I might try to bang them out tonight.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Redeye Flight posted:

It's excellent, but the only way you should re-sub is if you have a set goal in mind of what you want to accomplish.

I'm inching ever closer to that all-90s milestone :shepface:

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

i'm never leaving

EDIT: I am all reset, up for doing ANY dugneonering floors. I wanna get 120 for reasons.

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 23, 2014

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

me and pico showing off our hot bods

Nausium
Jun 3, 2004

chirp.

Simsmagic posted:

GE can't handle us.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Simsmagic posted:

Nausium posted:

GE can't handle us.

Don't stop i'm almost there :flashfap:

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
How the gently caress can you play with so much going on in your UI :stare:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Magres posted:

How the gently caress can you play with so much going on in your UI :stare:

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

I'm sorry to tell you that there is no actual problem with my UI. Perhaps it is something wrong with you?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
So after months of trying to get a Spirit Seed for quicker GE teleport, I've now realized that Prifddinas hosts a GE two seconds from the Lodestone :suicide:

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Stop stealing my haircut you scrubs.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
That screenshot is glorious. Troubadour Dance, hands down, is the best emote in the game ever. I actually like all the dance emotes Runescape has.

The Faces of Goonscape 4 Citadel Fund Donation Drive technically ends today, and so far we have 60 mil in donations from 6 generous goons! However, if you're willing to add to the fund while I find the last 10 pubbies needed to make this horrible glorious image, feel free!

Now, it's content time!

My first visit to the Lava Flow Mine gives me an Imcando Pickaxe piece within the first 10 minutes. I look it up though and find out it's useless, so I keep myself some bank space. :)

Medium treasure trail clue yields decent rewards

My popularity continues to grow. :smug: We also have an Ex-Pizza and Imma Pizza, not shown here. Someone should continue the trend and take the name Pizza Party.

Elf City brings back our tiniest Goonscaper, Dying101, who also gets the privilege of being the 20th person to have her bank cleaned by me!

While cleaning, I also found this frightening glitch:

Also god drat did some horny developer blow up the boob size.

E: the profile I mentioned in the chat: NSFWSteam profileNSFW

Themata fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Sep 23, 2014

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

Themata posted:

Also god drat did some horny developer blow up the boob size.

E: the profile I mentioned in the chat: NSFWSteam profileNSFW

:eyepop:

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

so with the new elf city and the seren rock training method like ivy, i found a great way to get exps but was worried jagexs systems might think im botting

so every morning i make an hour long commute through traffic to get to college and my new car has a blue tooth voice command thing so i can press a button on my steering wheel and do basic controls on my laptop

so basically since the seren rocks stay in one spot, all i have to do is log in before i start driving and every once in a while press the voice command button on my steering wheel and say "M-24" and it will click at that spot on the coordinate grid and start mining and as long as i dont spin the screen or something it will always click on the rock

i dont wanna be moving the camera and messing with my laptop too much while driving, but i can get a ton of exp considering i spend 1-2 hours a day driving to and from college. will this repetitive clicking in the same spot from my voice command clicker thing be flagged as botting on jagex's bot detection systems?

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,501,65484882

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Pro scaper.

e: vvvvv Doing that while watching a movie at home = :jerkbag:
Doing that while watching a movie at a movie theater = pro scaper

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Sep 23, 2014

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
It's not botting. I've been using a dictation pedal for months to click the same pixel at a rough cadence for hours to alch while watching movies. They won't see it as a bot, their software is a little more complex than "oh man, clicking the same spot for an hour, MUST BE A BOT"

if it weren't, I'd get hosed hard.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Pfft, some pro scaper. He doesn't even have members. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

It's not botting. I've been using a dictation pedal for months to click the same pixel at a rough cadence for hours to alch while watching movies. They won't see it as a bot, their software is a little more complex than "oh man, clicking the same spot for an hour, MUST BE A BOT"

if it weren't, I'd get hosed hard.

I even just use an autoclicker. The Murgee autoclicker does autoclicks that you can set to click every X +/- Y seconds, so I do Citadel BBQ at 31 +/- 1 seconds. Done it for months, no problems.

• Locked thread