Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arven
Sep 23, 2007
Could someone possibly help me get my 20 iksar SK over to Mistmoore sometime this week? Kinda lonely on Kunark once you outlevel kurns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Hey sorry people I was grouped with at mistmoore. I crashed on zoning and I haven't been able to log in since.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Finally got my shaman pet. Everyone says shaman soloing gets better with the pet, but man, he is loving worthless. I'm lucky if he manages to land a single 20 damage hit while I'm fighting these blue NK bridge guards, and it's not as if he could possibly hope to keep aggro off me. That said, soloing is indeed a lot better now that I've picked up a disease dot that does more than 6 damage per tick. So 34 is a turnaround point, but it's certainly not due to the dog.

Equality
Feb 26, 2007
If you are on blue and soloing you should reroll on red and group!

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
My port/pl character is now up to level 30, so if goons need ports to commons, butcher, or north karana let me know. The char name on that is Golddust. If I'm not on that, I'm likely on my main.

I have three level 30+ characters now on this server :negative:. Send tells to any of these (Forrest/Golddust/Hunglo) if you need a port and if I'm not busy in a group I'll be happy to log the druid on and help you out. I could probably also use officer on the druid just since that would be the easiest char to tag newbies with for me. I have officer on my mage and he's parked in gfay but it's kinda hard for me to tag anybody not on Faydwer.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165908

oh man our first callout thread

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

There was no shaman in the group. I didn't realize a shadow knight or druid needed to ninja ochre clay for one of their quests. As for my 'talking poo poo about America' I would say you're an ignorant clown. I love America, I am 100% American and the only 'poo poo' I talk about my country is because America is DEAD and GONE. Your constitution is no more, your politicians are 100% treasonous, and the people of the nation revel in their own destruction. Yes America is a sad rear end state these days. I'm pretty sure the right to criticize your government is one of the things that once made America great. Unfortunately this is a country filled with idiots like you who think speech that isn't popular is not protected by our constitution. America will be gone within a decade and you can pat yourself on the back for aiding in its destruction. Thanks to all you empty-headed halfwits who support your country regardless of what sort of illegal and unconstitutional bullshit it pulls. You have a president who wasn't even born in your country looool.

“If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the president of America?”
-James Orengo, Kenyan lawmaker standing before parliament.

"Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review, was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii..."
-promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel

Sorry I care more about America than you which is why I'm willing to say something about what is wrong. Wanting to shut me up makes you an unamerican, fascist piece of crap ; )

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

I started setting up spawn timers a few days ago and I'd just like to reiterate that GINA owns. The timers even stay up while alt-tabbed so I can shitpost on the forums all I want and tab back in every now and then to catch a spawn/refresh root/rebuff, which is exactly what I am doing right now.

vvvvv
Definitely also recommend joining Dial A Port. I've gotten a lot more hits ever since I did. Saying that most high levels tip 50-100p may not be super accurate though; 30-50 seems much more common. Expect less from anyone under level 60. A whole lot of 50+ dudes seem to feel that a speedy pickup + port + sow + lev is worth a whopping 15-20p, which makes for some real slow money. -Extremely- few people stick to the 1pp per level standard despite the relatively large amount of plat on this server.

Vargs fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Sep 22, 2014

gepgepgep
May 22, 2006

Pratan posted:

Just got my wizard to 39 on blue. Send a tell to Saryon if you need a lift somewhere. I've been porting non-stop to get some cash for Jboots.
If you're going to do this a while, I would advise you join <Dial A Port> as that tends to be my first who. I know I typically tip 50-100p, as do other high levels. Adda up fast.

Might want to consider investing the cash into some mediocre gear and getting a few more levels. As a wiz you should be able to solo the camp in OOT and not need to spend 8k for Jboots.

Anyone know if TMO disbanded or re-tagged tonight? Uncontested trak after IB went 5/6 2x this weekend in VP.

gepgepgep fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Sep 22, 2014

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
New guild policy, anyone resulting in callout threads being posted gets automatic officer promotion

ohno
Sep 11, 2001

gepgepgep posted:

Anyone know if TMO disbanded or re-tagged tonight? Uncontested trak after IB went 5/6 2x this weekend in VP.

Apparently nobody was around to setup a coth chain, so it went untracked. /shrug, we're struggling with numbers a bit these days.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Vargs posted:

Finally got my shaman pet. Everyone says shaman soloing gets better with the pet, but man, he is loving worthless. I'm lucky if he manages to land a single 20 damage hit while I'm fighting these blue NK bridge guards, and it's not as if he could possibly hope to keep aggro off me. That said, soloing is indeed a lot better now that I've picked up a disease dot that does more than 6 damage per tick. So 34 is a turnaround point, but it's certainly not due to the dog.

Pets vary in level when cast, you might have gotten a lower level pet that was garbage.

Republicans posted:

Any higher level types on Blue willing to help me kill the goblin captain in Runnyeye so I can get my Treant Fists? I wasn't gonna bother with the quest but I happened upon the goblin alchemist in the gorge and that alone is like 99% of the time investment of the quest. Already got the item off the gelatinous cube and currently camping the thicket alchemist. Character's name is Roean.

Do you still need this? I got Air tonight but I might have some time before hand to help.

borf
Apr 5, 2006
Been having a blast so far on red! We've got a nice group of us nearing 30, and most everyone I've met so far has been pretty chill and helpful. I'd like to hit unrest for the barkeep earrings tonight if anyone is interested.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

I Love You! posted:

New guild policy, anyone resulting in callout threads being posted gets automatic officer promotion

I'm already an officer.

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

Maed posted:

I'm already an officer.

Then it's up to you to set a good example for all the babies

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

I Love You! posted:

Then it's up to you to set a good example for all the babies

I did, I'm the terrible terrible ninja looter of 4pp vendor trash.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

This morning a pubbie was excited after figuring out enabling luclin models. What have we become, letting in filth.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Agatha posted:

these guys are all azrael alts.

edit: hona is in an opposing guild to them, azrael has a scorched earth policy with anyone they deem "enemies", that includes training, blatant MQ use, real life threats, doxing, everything. They are a real scourge on the server, they trolled the GM's into kicking off the biggest guild on the server for RMTing, while they harbor the servers biggest RMTer (he has bragged about spending over 16 grand on red99).

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Karjia posted:

Do you still need this? I got Air tonight but I might have some time before hand to help.

No, but thanks for asking. A couple people were camping the captain room a couple nights ago and I got it then.

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"
Anyone wanna pal up and port me around for rezz donations? Gotta save up some plat

Comatoast
Aug 1, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Vargs posted:

If you give the pet a torch or two 1 handed weapons then the pet will duel wield. Just about doubles that awesome 4dps.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

This guy still sends me tells daily complaining about sidhlot

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Anyone around for an invite? Made my first lil' druid in gfay on this server, Axford parked in Gfay - already getting camped by some weird twink who seems to be roleplaying, this is fun.

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

ekeog posted:

Anyone around for an invite? Made my first lil' druid in gfay on this server, Axford parked in Gfay - already getting camped by some weird twink who seems to be roleplaying, this is fun.

I'll swap to a friend's druid and pick you up, my officer character is stuck in SRO patrolling the AC camp. I've already chased away two hopefuls, and have seen a couple sand giants.

Scoobs: can we get more officer tags? I've made a wizard i'd like tagged especially.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

onesixtwo posted:

I'll swap to a friend's druid and pick you up, my officer character is stuck in SRO patrolling the AC camp. I've already chased away two hopefuls, and have seen a couple sand giants.

Scoobs: can we get more officer tags? I've made a wizard i'd like tagged especially.

Yeah I'd like to get my druid officered as well. My mage is, but his ability to invite is limited due to no ports.

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

I don't understand this agatha person but I really don't want him to stop posting.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Hey yevea, so a construction mishap caused my city to lose a big chunk of internet connectivity, and I can't log into p99. If I can't get on in a day or two, would you mind recovering hardon's corpse by the pool in mistmoore if I email my login?

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

HEY VAPER posted:

Hey yevea, so a construction mishap caused my city to lose a big chunk of internet connectivity, and I can't log into p99. If I can't get on in a day or two, would you mind recovering hardon's corpse by the pool in mistmoore if I email my login?

lovely situation. Yeah, you have my email still. I'll get kean to rez it w/ my cleric.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

onesixtwo posted:

lovely situation. Yeah, you have my email still. I'll get kean to rez it w/ my cleric.

Rez timer is 2 and a half minutes on the dot. It wasn't an exp death so I wouldn't worry about rezzing. Email'd login, just don't mess with my blue server stuff :)

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
Im going to play tonight you cant stop me even if im STILL loving SICK AS poo poo ITS BEEN OVER THREE WEEKS

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

HEY VAPER posted:

Rez timer is 2 and a half minutes on the dot. It wasn't an exp death so I wouldn't worry about rezzing. Email'd login, just don't mess with my blue server stuff :)

hey your internet came back!

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Sep 23, 2014

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
Yevea smartest person

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

I Love You! posted:

Yevea smartest person

Rolled a ranger and left it bound in CoM despite going to lguk :commissar: performed accurately

i'll get you tomorrow, finally got my Evacs.

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

onesixtwo posted:

Rolled a ranger and left it bound in CoM despite going to lguk :commissar: performed accurately

i'll get you tomorrow, finally got my Evacs.

I didn't die in lguk did i (I was done anyway but also worst yevea)

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

i'm just glad i have evacs that was fun to pullout but i let the cleric and mistey die before casting.

Also everyone forgot about mistey's corpse. We just finally got her rezzed.

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
Would someone please log in my SK and follow my druid around while I farm a set of dreadscale? I'll trade a favor of my own ;)

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

Woot, I was in the right place at the right time last night (on Blue). I was chilling at the Cabilis bank, and a monk came up and just handed me two Fighting Batons, saying "Go tear it up, lizzie". My DPS at least doubled and I'm now a grinder! I guess the only bummer is the realization that I'll be hitting for the same maximum amount (16) every single level until level 30... oh well, classic EQ. To top it off, it was a Human female monk in a Robe of the Whistling Fists, using that big fat translucent staff (IFS? T-Staff?) :whatup:

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

Took me 2 nights of questing, but I just got a stein of moggok, and managed to luck out and get a crude stein since someone was killing guards in oggok.

Xantares
Jul 25, 2006
I just don't know
Hey Hardon/Naix: I still have your food and water on Kuraii. I'll be on tonight trying to find a group in MM. If anyone is around level 32 and wants to duo/group up, look for me in game.

I had an interesting experience this morning where I got kicked to the login screen several times while trying to buy peridots from a merchant in Steamfont that I had to sneak behind. Ended up losing 10pp without getting a gem, but at least it's no big loss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

I Love You! posted:

I didn't die in lguk did i (I was done anyway but also worst yevea)

I'm bound at KC for a quick evac / run to CoM. Let me know when you get online today and we'll get this taken care of. Also lets rebind you somewhere normal, booo com, booo hisss.

lguk supremecy.

• Locked thread