Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Neurion posted:

So this is what it feels like to be the richest dwarf.

:argh: I am so indecisive about who to bet on! I want that first place!

In response to my team's matches I am honestly surprised how well my fratboy troll is doing so far. I guess being swole gets you a long way. It apparently does not stop you from passing out when shot through the leg by a crossbow but I suppose that's just life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008
Shiniest fish in the sea!
:siren: Test Tournament 2, Round 2, Match 2 :siren:

On the left, The Committee to Elect, featuring from top to bottom: Senator Hornstrong the Minotaur managed by Ramc, Senator Armstrong the Human managed by Galick, useless halfwit the Kobold managed by Coward and Kamicatze the Tiger Man managed by Mygna.

On the right, Team Legs, featuring from top to bottom: Stinky Skinky the Serpent Woman managed by Zaltys, I Feel Asleep the Serpent Man managed by The Mattybee, Altoid the Dwarf managed by Ghostwoods and Don't hurt me the Strangler managed by Khisanth Magus.

The fight begins with useless halfwit loosing an arrow towards his opponents. The shot misses however and crashes against the far wall. The melee fighters meet in the center and the first attack of the match is I Feel Asleep stabbing his pick into Senator Hornstrong's right hand. I Feel Asleep gains first blood of the match!

I Feel Asleep's next attack ends with a broken bone in Senator Hornstrong's right leg. The Senator falls over, unconscious.

Meanwhile, Altoid takes Kamicatze to the ground with a well placed bash to the Tiger Man's right paw. Don't hurt me capitalizes on Altoid's attack by cutting off the Kamicatze's right arm with his pick just as another arrow enters the arena from useless halfwit's bow.

The arrow connects with Don't hurt me, fracturing the Strangler's spine! Don't hurt me falls to pain! Meanwhile Senator Hornstrong suffers a bone fracturing lash to the skull at the hands of Stinky Skinky, though the Minotaur survives.

Kamicatze, no longer on the defensive, begins to brutalize Don't hurt me. He begins by punching the Strangler's left foot into oblivion. I Feel Asleep steals the show by cutting off Senator Hornstrong's head with his pickaxe! First kill goes to I Feel Asleep. Kamicatze makes a series of good blows to Don't hurt me with his shield, causing injuries to the Strangler's spleen, ribs and then liver as well as the right lung!

Kamicatze continues his relentless onslaught with a gut shot... three times. Don't hurt me looks sick on top of being unconscious! Stinky Skinky and I Feel Asleep gang up on Senator Armstrong. This unfair number advantage makes the Senator very angry. The enraged Senator staves off every attack against him. Kamicatze continues to bash Don't hurt me's stomach, again and again. Useless halfwit lets loose another arrow and after two dodges it is blocked by I Feel Asleep's shield! Senator Armstrong is overwhelmed by three different fighters and begins taking bruising damage, one lucky lash from Stinky Skinky breaking a human rib. Don't hurt me vomits for the first time just as another arrow enters the fray. This arrow connects with one of Altoid's fingers on his right hand.

Kamicatze keeps bashing away at the Strangler's guts, causing him to look more and more sick. Stinky Skinky connects with a vicious lash of her whip, crushing Senator Armstrong's rib into his right lung! The Senator falls to the ground, one last gasp before falling unconscious. Kamicatze is starting to seem a bit worse for wear, all his exertion has pumped a lot of blood out of his right shoulder.

After several attacks to Senator Armstrong's head, it is Altoid who gets the final blow with his mace, crushing the Senators head into paste.

Unfortunately for Kamicatze, one of Don't hurt me's retches causes all three of the Strangler's teammates to look in the Tiger Man's direction. Altoid bruises Kamicatze's spleen. I Feel Asleep fractures the Tiger Man's left leg causing him to give in to pain and finishes the job with a pick to the head.

All eyes turn to useless halfwit. The Kobold dances with the melee fighters around the edge of the arena, shooting point blank shots here and there. Most of them miss or are blocked, one connects. An arrow chips bone in Stinky Skinky's right arm and her whip slides to the floor.

The dance cannot last forever, however, and it is ended by I Feel Asleep removing the Kobold's right hand with his pick. The Kobold drops his ten remaining arrows to the ground. Another pickaxe strike, this time to the Kobold's left leg, grounds the creature. Don't hurt me regains consciousness long enough to see that his team is doing alright and then returns to his unconscious retching and vomiting. Altoid breaks useless halfwit's other leg while I Feel Asleep cuts off the remains of the Kobold's right arm. Altoid bashes useless halfwit's right hand into uselessness and the Kobold drops his bow and his mind. The unconscious Kobold is battered about the head but in a final act of defiance bleeds to death before he can be directly slain by another fighter. Don't hurt me retches, for victory!

Score: Team Legs - 4, The Committee to Elect - 0

Kills: I Feel Asleep - 2.33, Altoid - 1.33, Stinky Skinky - 0.33

Combat Log

Lessons learned: You wont kill an opponent by repeatedly attacking the stomach and only the stomach with a blunt object.

Silverminnow fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Sep 23, 2014

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Maybe making the striking minotaur in the rules version where striking is 2.5 times more expensive was not the best plan for 'winning'.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Betting every penny on my team paid off and put me in third place for dwarfbucks, hell yeah. I may not have done a ton that match but I helped out on the first enemy and kept another busy the whole match, so at least I contributed, and I didn't die.

VladTheEater
Dec 30, 2008

Ahhhhhh, fresh meat.
I know the winners of the groups are going to advance... even if it isn't "official" can we also advance the losers to see who the worst team is?

At least then my team would 'win' something, right?

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Having an archer in a four person team seems a lot worse than in a three person team, or is that just me? The increased firing rate also doesn't seem to have made too much of a difference to my kobold's effectiveness.

Thank goodness this is just a test tournament, right? :stonklol:

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Coward posted:

Having an archer in a four person team seems a lot worse than in a three person team, or is that just me? The increased firing rate also doesn't seem to have made too much of a difference to my kobold's effectiveness.

You took me out pretty quickly, I had just done enough damage to one of your teammates that they weren't able to kill me.

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!

Coward posted:

It feels like you need the perfect team of 3 that can handle a team of 4 if and when the archer/crossbowperson misses.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

It seems my bite-focused strategy is once more bringing home the bacon.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
It really seems like being a non-huge Striker is kind of impossible. Or are my guys just unlucky?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Galick posted:

It really seems like being a non-huge Striker is kind of impossible. Or are my guys just unlucky?

You could easily beat up anything smaller than a strangler, if it doesn't cut you to ribbons first. :v:

The Mattybee
Sep 15, 2007

despair.
I Feel Asleep doin work match after match, hell yeah!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Ugh, I apparently drunkenly placed a bet on both Team Legs and Committee to Elect instead of doubling my Team Legs bet. Go me :(

Don't let me down, Habeas Corpses!

Zaltys
Jun 24, 2008
I should've invested in better gauntlets: my serpent is making a habit of losing her whip. And using bite as a backup doesn't seem like a viable strategy.

Luckily rest of my team is competent.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
:siren:Test Tournament Round 2 Fight 2:siren:

Welcome back, fuckfaces! Time for some blood.

On the left side of the arena we have Two and Two Half Men. Top to bottom we have Issamael the human managed by gbuchold, Snarf Snarf Snarf the dwarf managed by grobbendonk, Tukaram the human managed by iLonie, and Akurduana the dwarf managed by Reverence.

On the right side is Purestrain Adamantium. Top to bottom are: Antastic the Antwoman by pun pundit, Yeti Chan the yeti by atomicthumbs, Ballbag (great name) the kobold by fluppet , and Lord Rand Paul the human by Space Bat.

The fighters charge in a line to the center of the arena.

First blood comes simultaneously to two fighters on Purestrain Adamantium. Antastic stabs Issamael in the lower leg and tears the fat while Lord Rand Paul slashes Tukaram in the belly which merely cuts the skin. Neither wound is deep, neither should determine the fight but hey, first blood is first blood.

The fighters dodge for a moment before Lord Rand Paul stabs Akurduana in the upper arm hard enough to cut the muscle, making the dwarf drop his oak shield! Tukaram is a believer in Eye for an Eye (or in this case Limb for a Limb) and severs Antastic's right foot from her body! Lord Rand Paul swings on the backhand and gets a solid blow with the flat of his blade against Akurduana's right foot which explodes into gore. The dwarf Akurduana is down, unconsious from the pain of the two lightning fast blows.

Yeti Chan has been busy swinging and missing at Snarf Snarf Snarf, and the smaller dwarf retaliates and strikes the yeti with his pick right through the leg of the yeti! Yeti Chan decides it's time to fall over, but remains conscious.

This melee is pretty intense, things happen quickly. Ballbag the little kobold is deadly and gets the first kill of the match by stabbing downed Akurduana in the head with a glowing blue dagger. In the north Antastic lost a limb but proves she is not out of the fight by stabbing Issamael from the ground. The steel sword slices into the thigh of Issamael and severs the muscles and opens an artery, sending the human to the ground in pain who then passes out.

Ballbag and Lord Rand Paul are toward the south and move to engage the fighters surrounding their downed teammates Yeti Chan and Antastic. For those keeping score we have 4 conscious fighters for Purestrain Adamantium, two of which are uninjured and will join the fray momentarily. Two and Two Half Men have 2 fighters conscious, one fainted, and one dead.

Snarf Snarf Snarf hits Yeti Chan with his pick, this time fracturing bone. The yeti faints from the pain. Snarf Snarf Snarf decides to leave the downed yeti and charges Ballbag the deadly kobold, stunning him. Can the dwarf capitalize on this?

Yes, yes he can. Snarf Snarf Snarf sends his pick into the small kobolds arm which is enough to sever the limb! Ballbag tries to gain some room but another blow from the pick sends his head flying. Ballbag has been struck down!

The fight just became much closer!

Snarf Snarf Snarf sends his pick into the downed Yeti Chan's head (not killing him) before being forced to dodge away. Tukaram finally is able to connect with the downed antwoman who had been blocking very well up to this point. The steel sword cleaves Antastic's thorax, killing her instantly.

This is pretty intense. Tukaram and Snarf Snarf Snarf on Two and Two Half Men basically need to kill Lord Rand Paul since he is the only fighter left standing for his team. Yeti Chan will be able to absorb a few more blows as will Issamael but can Lord Rand Paul even the fight out and win against two oppenents?

Tukaram calmly stabs Yeti Chan in the head, finally killing him. Snarf Snarf Snarf does what he has done all fight and disembowels Lord Rand Paul. Lord Rand Paul is still standing, but his guts are dangling from a terrible stomach wound.

Snarf Snarf Snarf moves forward to finish off the injured human, but Lord Rand Paul is nothing if not deadly. The dwarfs left arm goes flying still holding onto his pick. Lord Rand Paul seems immune to the fact his guts are on the arena floor.

Lord Rand Paul dodges south and Tukaram finally joins the fight. Snarf Snarf Snarf stands next to Tukaram and they attack Lord Rand Paul together. Tukaram sends his sword flying and Lord Rand Paul misses the parry. The steel sword rips into Lord Rand Paul's left leg, sending him to the ground. Snarf Snarf Snarf climbs on top and begins bashing him with his shield. Tukaram swings again which cuts deeply into the downed humans arm.

Lord Rand Paul somehow crawls out from under Snarf Snarf Snarf but Tukaram doesn't let him go so easily. A chop to the neck sends Lord Rand Paul into unconsciousness.

Ballbags arm finally lands at the same time as Snarf Snarf Snarf's. Tukaram mutilates the unconscious human below him for a bit before he mercifully bleeds out.

Two and Two Half Men win with a narrow victory. Only two fighters remain on their feet with Snarf Snarf Snarf feeling faint and one-armed. 4-1 is the final count, but two of the victors were severely crippled with one being unconscious and only one member of the team was in fighting shape at the end.

Combat Log

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

Nooooo, why couldn't Antastic stab a little harder with that first attack?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
If you read the log Antastic did pretty drat well from the ground. She defended herself very well, even managed to cripple a fighter when there were two humans above her raining blows down on her. I thought it was impressive, but still a loss for the team :(

Edit: My team is the favorite to win and Bad Munki hasn't even placed his bet yet. Holy poo poo.

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
Reading the log I'm suprised by the number of shield bashes Snarf Snarf Snarf got in, I'm considering my next build to be a fighter with no weapon but dual-wielding shields, or starting out with an adamantine one only

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

grobbendonk posted:

Reading the log I'm suprised by the number of shield bashes Snarf Snarf Snarf got in, I'm considering my next build to be a fighter with no weapon but dual-wielding shields, or starting out with an adamantine one only

Adamantine is a weightless, ridiculously sharp 'metal'. This makes it amazing for armor and sharp weapons. On the other hand, blunt adamantine weapons are about as effective as styrofoam. Adamantine shields would be really bad bashing weapons.

fluppet
Feb 10, 2009
Guess I should have splashed some points towards some armor

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
Bronze would be much better. Adamantine is worthless for blunt weapons, it would be like trying to hit someone with a pool noodle.

edit: beaten by a mile

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Sep 23, 2014

Jack the Lad
Jan 20, 2009

Feed the Pubs

fluppet posted:

Guess I should have splashed some points towards some armor

If you had you would just have been up against adamantine. Murphy's law.

e: The newly breakneck speed at which these fights have been running has left me seriously spoiled. I was just thinking "man it's been ages since we had a fight" but it's barely even more than 24 hours :unsmith:

Jack the Lad fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Sep 24, 2014

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008

Jack the Lad posted:

e: The newly breakneck speed at which these fights have been running has left me seriously spoiled. I was just thinking "man it's been ages since we had a fight" but it's barely even more than 24 hours :unsmith:

Wait no longer!

:siren: Test Tournament 2, Round 2, Match 4 :siren:

On the left, All Slade Gauntlets All Day Long, featuring from top to bottom: Little Prick the Gremlin managed by Bad Munki, Fed After Midnight the Gremlin managed by my dad, long Name To Annoy Commish the Snake Man managed by Spermy Smurf and Retchin' Gretchen the Goblin managed by Mlle.

On the right, Ugly Stick, featuring from top to bottom: John Fartbutt the Yeti managed by Gangsta Boogie, Vincent van Gob the Goblin managed by Afriscipio, Chad the Tiger Man managed by captaindirtnap and Tiger Uppercut the Tiger Man managed by synthorange.

The fighters meet in the center and Fed After Midnight immediately guts Vincent van Gob with his gleaming blue sword! First blood goes to Fed After Midnight. Retchin' Gretchen and long Name To Annoy Commish combine their efforts and together break Vincent van Gob's right hand. The Goblin gives in to pain.

Tiger Uppercut grabs Retchin' Gretchen's teeth in a bizarre wrestling move. Gretchen bashes back with her hammer causing some bruising. long Name To Annoy Commish slithers up close to Vincent van Gob and crushes the Goblin's head with his hammer, earning the matches first kill!

Fed After Midnight continues his crippling blows by fracturing Chad's left arm. Meanwhile Tiger Uppercut throws Retchin' Gretchen by her teeth! Little Prick slashes John Fartbutt's right foot and the massive creature crashes to the ground. Tiger Uppercut punches the Goblin mid-flight, causing her to become enraged! long Name To Annoy Commish chips bone in Chad's left leg at the same time Fed After Midnight stabs into the right leg. Needless to say Chad falls to the floor, unconscious. Little Prick stabs John Fartbutt in the right arm, causing the Yeti to join Chad in blissful unconsciousness.

Retchin' Gretchen lands with a thud on the ground, but stands up quickly. Little Prick stabs John Fartbutt in the head, quickly ending the Yeti's life.

For most of the rest of the fight Little Prick, Fed after Midnight and long Name To Annoy Commish are caught up in a torturous craze on Chad's unconscious body. Lungs are stabbed, body parts are bashed and more organs are slashed. Meanwhile Retchin' Gretchen and Tiger Uppercut square off. It seems that Tiger Uppercut is getting the upper hand when Fed After Midnight finally ends Chad's torment with a decapitation.

Look at all those injuries, good god.

Tiger Uppercut collapses Retchin' Gretchen's left leg before the rest of All Slade Gauntlets All Day Long catch up with the wrestler. The Goblin falls to pain.

Fed After Midnight slashes Tiger Uppercut's left leg, causing him to be permanently grounded. A stab to the right leg from Little Prick's dagger causes Tiger Uppercut to give in to pain. long Name To Annoy Commish bashes Tiger Uppercut's skull, followed by Fed After Midnight stabbing the same spot, stealing the kill. This results in a win for Spermy Smurf's team All Slade Gauntlets All Day Long!

Score: All Slade Gauntlets All Day Long - 4, Ugly Stick - 0

Kills: long Name To Annoy Commish - 1, Little Prick - 1, Fed After Midnight - 2

Combat Log

Lessons learned: Gremlins and Snake Men hate people named Chad, apparently.

Silverminnow fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Sep 24, 2014

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Silverminnow posted:

This results in a win for Spermy Smurf's team All Slade Gauntlets All Day Long!

Suck it, Bad Munki.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

When wrestling works, it works pretty well. unfortunately it looks like Uppercut spent half his time grabbing things and letting them go.

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008

SynthOrange posted:

When wrestling works, it works pretty well. unfortunately it looks like Uppercut spent half his time grabbing things and letting them go.

Yeah if he had thrown Retchin' around some more or started out with breaking her joints the fight might have gone a bit differently. I guess the problem with wrestling really is that it can do too many things.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The few moves I did get in were pretty fun. Neck punches, throws and pulping a knee. What skill do claw scratches fall under?

Im not sure if referring to the fighters by race works well if theres more than one on the same team, I got a little mixed up.

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008

SynthOrange posted:

The few moves I did get in were pretty fun. Neck punches, throws and pulping a knee. What skill do claw scratches fall under?

Im not sure if referring to the fighters by race works well if theres more than one on the same team, I got a little mixed up.

The wiki seems to think it's striking, not sure if that is still the case though. For your second point I figured that might be a problem, let me go back and replace them with the fighter's name instead.

e: I changed a few things, hopefully it is easier to read now.

Silverminnow fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Sep 24, 2014

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Chad wasn't unconscious. His spine was severed fairly high, so he didn't feel any pain coming from most of his body. It wasn't until just before he was killed that he fainted.

Silverminnow
Feb 25, 2008

my dad posted:

Chad wasn't unconscious. His spine was severed fairly high, so he didn't feel any pain coming from most of his body. It wasn't until just before he was killed that he fainted.

Unless things have changed this isn't the case. "Gives in to pain" in the combat log is falling unconscious. "Wakes up" is becoming conscious again (see my previous fight where the Strangler wakes up very briefly). There is a "Gives in to pain" but no "Wakes up" for Chad. You can have trouble breathing and look sick without being conscious.

It looks like you are right about him not feeling pain before he died due to the spine severing though.

Silverminnow fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Sep 24, 2014

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Rule 1: don't move faster than your teammates.

Captaindirtnap
Apr 26, 2012

Silverminnow posted:

Lessons learned: Gremlins and Snake Men hate people named Chad, apparently.

Everybody hates people named Chad. This is a LITTLE MUCH, I must say.

I'm starting to believe that Dodge > ALL in DF Arena. Do smaller races have a more effective dodge, or can they simply afford to skill more with the 25% cost decrease? Both?

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

The combination of lower skill points and less equipment puts the big guys at a huge disadvantage in the early rounds, I think. Especially, when you factor in the little-guy dodge factor.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Yeah, big guys seem to have gotten relatively weak compared to the last official tourney. In particular, charges seem to be a lot less common, and less useful when they do happen. I mean, we just had a fight with three big people, and there was only one charge, which led to nothing. Coupled that with the fact that fighting from the ground now seems to be relatively effective, and charges are no longer the powerhouses that they once were. The size handicapd haven't been updated to reflect this, so I think that big guys are now less effective than smaller gladiators overall.

edit: Digging through the logs, another thing that seems to be going in is that people can almost always stand up before there are any follow up strikes from a charge. There's only been one injury inflicted on someone who got knocked down by a charge (that I can find).

Haystack fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Sep 24, 2014

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Big guy advantages are:

• Have more blood in their bodies.
  • Have a small innate bonus to all attacks.
  • Armor thickness.
  • Have an advantage when charging.
  • Stronger blows. This allows for some serious armor penetration and limb pulping.

Disadvantages:
  • Having more blood doesn't really matter once you're past human size. Pain will get them long before that.
  • The bonus isn't all that great.
  • They can't afford quality armor, and a single blow to their feet will bring them down, making armor even easier to penetrate.
  • Charging is much rarer in this version.
  • Doesn't matter how hard you hit if you don't hit in the first place.
  • Serious, serious point deficit. They don't deserve being crippled that hard by the point count.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
We are doing 1.5x points right now for the test. The disparity between little and big guy points won't be so huge in a normal tournament. Maybe next tournament is normal points which means the big guys will have the advantage in the first round like they have always had.

Edit:

Haystack posted:

edit: Digging through the logs, another thing that seems to be going in is that people can almost always stand up before there are any follow up strikes from a charge. There's only been one injury inflicted on someone who got knocked down by a charge (that I can find).

Charges have a chance to stun people, and when they are stunned they are pretty easy meat. That's the real benefit from what I can tell running these fights.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Why are tigermen so fixated on Gretchen's teeth :psyduck:
Good job team!

Captaindirtnap
Apr 26, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

We are doing 1.5x points right now for the test. The disparity between little and big guy points won't be so huge in a normal tournament. Maybe next tournament is normal points which means the big guys will have the advantage in the first round like they have always had.

Edit:

Charges have a chance to stun people, and when they are stunned they are pretty easy meat. That's the real benefit from what I can tell running these fights.

I can see an advantage in 1v1 (Charge = stun = advantage), but that seems to go out the window in 3v3 and especially 4v4. There is always going to be another gremlin ready to stab you in the foot or cut off your hands.

Looking at the 1.5x thing, I still don't see a larger combatant winning the arms race. I honestly don't know - but what armor has a good chance at stopping an Adamantine short sword coming at a limb? Even if Steel Gauntlets or Low Boots offered a very real defense, you would be crippled on skills, offensive armament, or other armor as a result of your purchase.

Look at poor Fartbutt in that last fight. One foot stab, and it was over.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
yetis are seriously wimpy. they do pretty good if they don't get touched, but one minor injury and they're dead. this seems unbalanced (my opinion may be biased due to yeti chan suffering precisely this fate twice)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Anything that suffers pain is pretty wimpy unfortunately. There's no proportionate pain response. Getting your pinkie toe cut off is as bad as having your entire arm hacked away.

• Locked thread