Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

I was playing guitar and jamming along to the 2nd David Lee Roth solo album Skyscraper when it occurred to me that there had to be at least one person with a DLR tattoo. I wasn't disappointed.

I'm so glad that these look exactly like what I had in my head for "DLR tattoo" :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quint Gets Eaten
Apr 23, 2014

I was playing guitar and jamming along to the 2nd David Lee Roth solo album Skyscraper when it occurred to me that there had to be at least one person with a DLR tattoo. I wasn't disappointed.

This one is loving hysterical, I love it.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

It looks like he's pulling a Sam Fisher over his nipples.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Not a single line is right Jesus

and now a burn victim

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

Frist Session

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Haruharuharuko" posted:

and now a burn victim

"Can you make this look like someone put the image through photoshop with the negative filter please?"
*tattoo artist slams out a perfect tat

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Nailed that Pac Man ghost.

haricots
Apr 12, 2014

You know, that jumbled mess could probably have looked decent if he just spread the concepts around instead of crushing them awkwardly together.

Well, except the ghost.
That thing has no place.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
But where's the ring?

mamelon
Oct 9, 2010

by Lowtax

For me this wraps back around to being awesome and I think if I ever grow very overweight, I will get some sweet muscles tatted all over.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

It looks as though he got trodden on by a pigeon-toed six-legged horse.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
Looks like Mickey Mouse doing a Mr.Burns impression.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Looks like Mickey Mouse doing a Mr.Burns impression.

Whoa. I like the tattoo, now.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Nemico posted:

Nailed that Pac Man ghost.

I'm guessing this was supposed to be some kind of "mathematical analysis" of a Rubik's cube, but since the dude's a fuckin' moron he just slapped a bunch of vaguely mathy/sciency-looking poo poo over a Rubik's cube and called it a day.

What the hell is that molecule supposed to be?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bertrand Hustle posted:

What the hell is that molecule supposed to be?

Impossible is what it is.
It can't exist.

(and if it did it would be explosive.)

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

I can't tell if he was aiming for some kind of pentose sugar, a peracid, or if he's just an idiot.

Wait, no he's probably an idiot.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

That cube is unsolvable, anyway. Two of the sides, the middle square is white :spergin:

Tindjin
Aug 4, 2006

Do not seek death.
Death will find you.
But seek the road
which makes death a fulfillment.

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

That cube is unsolvable, anyway. Two of the sides, the middle square is white :spergin:

Take a closer look, difference between ones actually colored white and ones with no color at all. It is still a horrible mishmash of random stuff that makes no sense.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My bet is it was a doodle from one of his buddy's college notebooks.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

No, to solve it you just bisect a 45 degree angle. This gives you 36 degrees, then you plug that into a - b2 and you're good to go.

TheCrushinator
May 19, 2008

I have been told this is Woody, a tattooist who seems pretty good to my amateur eye.

While technically it is well done, I think it probably fits the bill of tasteless.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Im so happy to report to you fine folks that there has recently been a "Family Friendly" shop open near my hometown! I caught wind of it while skimming through a buddy's community newspaper. I would assume "Family Friendly" means you can't cook crack on an electric stove in the autoclave room, as I have actually seen someone do at a less family friendly shop. Anyway their tattoos are poo poo so once again the supply of material has reupped!

I try to avoid posting text tattoos, but this one really sticks in my craw

This one's a little perplexing since it doesnt seem to memorialize any one person.

"A-WHOOOOOOOOO thought this was a good idea?"

I can't believe I missed this one:

Also after a cursory glance of their website, there's a picture of one of the family friendly tattoo artists tattooing while wearing an AK-47 "World Massacre Tour" T Shirt with a picture of the gun and the slogan with a list of countries including Vietnam, El Salvador, Laos and "to be continued" at the bottom lol

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 01:36 on Sep 24, 2014

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

TheCrushinator posted:

I have been told this is Woody, a tattooist who seems pretty good to my amateur eye.

While technically it is well done, I think it probably fits the bill of tasteless.

There was a TV show about British tattoo addicts, and he was one of the artists. He seems like a total tool, but seeing his work he looks really talented. Seems to freehand portraits very well.
A friend of his said he could give him any tattoo he wanted, and the guy ended up with a massive shot of Hitler on his leg saluting with a piece of paper in his hand that read "Gas bill: 6,000,000 Marks"
So yeah, pretty tasteless.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Gromit posted:

A friend of his said he could give him any tattoo he wanted

If we were more highly-evolved creatures, our brains would render us unconscious before we could express that thought.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

In your face, Space Coyote!

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Gromit posted:

There was a TV show about British tattoo addicts, and he was one of the artists. He seems like a total tool, but seeing his work he looks really talented. Seems to freehand portraits very well.
A friend of his said he could give him any tattoo he wanted, and the guy ended up with a massive shot of Hitler on his leg saluting with a piece of paper in his hand that read "Gas bill: 6,000,000 Marks"
So yeah, pretty tasteless.

And that friend's name is now One Legged Lev.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

This is terrible, but that guy's facial hair is sooooooo much worse.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

TheCrushinator posted:

From his portfolio...

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/aDjrxJs.jpg

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/i6lLWj6.jpg

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/HfPmDnr.jpg

There's actually way more (some worse) but I'll let you browse them yourselves as a treat.

beato has a new favorite as of 13:21 on Sep 24, 2014

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
It could at least have been some Tom of Finland.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

beato posted:

From his portfolio...

There's actually way more (some worse) but I'll let you browse them yourselves as a treat.

This guy really loves dicks.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

13Pandora13 posted:

This guy really loves dicks.

Well, he is 100% oval office

Quint Gets Eaten
Apr 23, 2014

beato posted:

From his portfolio...

Who the gently caress would get something like this put on their body? Does anyone here know someone who has a tattoo like that? I can't really imagine it being acceptable in many social situations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Seven Dwarfs are in a for shock.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Quint Gets Eaten posted:

Who the gently caress would get something like this put on their body? Does anyone here know someone who has a tattoo like that? I can't really imagine it being acceptable in many social situations.

we have a local game where for 30 bucks you pick 3 words out of a jar and for 30 more you get a tattoo combining them. you get one return that you have to keep.

example: I got "cowboy hat" "spatula" and "broom" I turned in cowboy hat cause it was boring and got "peewees play house" so I got Edward(I think?) one eyed green monster) with said items.

A friend of mine got cock, rope and boat.

he turned in boat. he said he knew he'd get cock and would keep it if he got it. His repull was Kanji. So he got a cock being tied up with a rope cumming kanji.

I'll get a picture up if I can find it. The actual artist is probably the best local artist so it's totally worth it to get a nice cheap piece.

fwiw that same guy has "gently caress cops" on his stomach, Jesus shaking hands with hitler on his arm and mother Mary giving birth to a demon child on the other.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Man, if I pulled the word "cock" out of that jar and used my one return on God knows what other word, I'd end with up a tattoo of a bad-rear end rooster. Or maybe a hand cocking a gun. Or maybe combine them and go for a bad-rear end rooster cocking a gun.

Where is this place again?

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer
Something tells me not getting a tattoo of a penis would violate the spirit of the game

Trying to pull one over on your tattoo artist doesn't sound like a great idea

Maybe he would draw a rooster with a great big veiny cock

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Smash it Smash hit posted:

fwiw that same guy has "gently caress cops" on his stomach

?

If you're not making it up please tell me that was the inspiration for said tattoo. Because that would make it even more terrible.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

JoeyJoJoJr Shabadoo posted:

?

If you're not making it up please tell me that was the inspiration for said tattoo. Because that would make it even more terrible.

...you know that there's lots and lots of "gently caress cops" and ACAB and gently caress NYPD tattoos from long before whatever video game that is, right? Like, probably pushing a century.

• Locked thread